Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders (49285 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah; Isn't The Death Threat Against The Law / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
If a whole sheikh could say this then I must say no hope for Nigeria

But since it is that gender they intend to kill I don't give a fvck

You think your monthly blood shitting gender is safe too? Think again!!

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Juicy001: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
‘The moment he is released, kill him’ – Islamic cleric orders death of man arrested in Sokoto for blasphemy - NewsWireNGR

https://newswirengr.com/2021/07/15/the-moment-he-is-released-kill-him-islamic-cleric-orders-death-of-man-arrested-in-sokoto-for-blasphemy/

Imagine insulting Allah in this man's presence, I wonder what will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Sheuns(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2021
This man is preaching wrong thing. In shariah the penalty for blasphemy is death just as in Leviticus too. But once the blasphemer repents, death is no longer the punishment. This man said even if he repents he should still be killed.

They use shariah law up north,
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by samuel900(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2021
I hate this religion.......see them at the Yidi fighting each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Adjovi:

There's a woman that stays with us. She ran away from her parents because they wanted to kill her for converting to Christianity. It's a norm for true Muslims.
That's the mistake you getting. U used a your neighbor as a yardstick to judge a whole demographic of people.

In Islam it is forbidden to force one into it.

Now for must parents, they want their kids to always follow what they do. Seeing them do otherwise Fleer them up. Thus they act on their sentiment. Not necessarily Islam!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by abah001: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Jesus Christ was accuse wrongly to the point he was killed. on the day he was about to die he prayed " Father forgive them because they didn't know what they are doing" forgiveness is the key to a peaceful society. God known's who is serving him, the man they want to put to death may even find favor in God's eyes than the people putting him to death

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Peace took to it's heals the day Islam was born.........

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Candidlady: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
prince3009:

You think your monthly blood shitting gender is safe too? Think again!!

Yeah I know... We are an endangered species because of you men

Reason I pray for your extinction

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by VEXT: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
LeeSantos:

Try convert first and come back we will continue the discussion. And what's your take on these trend ?

U rilli get time for that muhammadian...All of them dey dsame...
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Adjovi: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
That's the mistake you getting. U used a your neighbor as a yardstick to judge a whole demographic of people.

Now for must parents, they want their kids to always follow what they do. Seeing them do otherwise Fleer them up. Thus they act on their sentiment. Not necessarily Islam!

I've been hearing of several cases before this. But this one is the one that happened close to me and made me believe it's genuine. And this is the main reason Islam still has worshipers. Remove this from those who leave Islam and go into other religion and see how many people will leave Islam.

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Kingrefreshed: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
‘The moment he is released, kill him’ – Islamic cleric orders death of man arrested in Sokoto for blasphemy - NewsWireNGR

https://newswirengr.com/2021/07/15/the-moment-he-is-released-kill-him-islamic-cleric-orders-death-of-man-arrested-in-sokoto-for-blasphemy/

Very stupid Man and his Religion of Piss
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Mikecold:
The only pattern I see is jihad

Kanu Igboho are only responding to the jihad
Since igboho went hiding. There has been less noise about Fulani!!

Less not forget about the native criminals..

And also NIGERIAs problem is more political (about who gets the money and who doesn't)
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Adjovi: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

Because you've fallen into the wrong hands doesn't mean all men are the same. Same way all women are not the same. You have bad eggs amogst your gender as well
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

All the male members of your family will go extinct first. You can facilitate it by putting sniper in their food.

Efulefu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by DeepSight(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Since igboho went hiding. There has been less noise about Fulani!!

Less not forget about the native criminals..

And also NIGERIAs problem is more political (about who gets the money and who doesn't)

Someone quoted Sura 8 v 12 up there. Have you nothing to say to it?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Phred1717: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Is it that this Mohammed can't fight for himself anywhere he is... I just tired for tis people

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Adjovi:

I've been hearing of several cases before this. But this one is the one that happened close to me and made me believe it's genuine. And this is the main reason Islam still has worshipers. Remove this from those who leave Islam and go into other religion and see how many people will leave Islam.
I won't agree with you on this though. How far have you travelled? Where and when have you gone beyond to see different cultures practicing Islam.

Don't forget how culture tries to bend idiology!

Try watch search Zakir nail and yusuf Estes on YouTube. You'll see where Muslims proclaim Atheism in from of a huge crowd without any issue. Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand etc. Just do more research if you are concerned!
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Joromi1: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Before you condemn the man don't forget that he speaks the minds of the average Muslim. The only difference between him and other Muslims is that he's not a hypocrite or a diplomatic sweet-talker. He says things the way he believes them.

So kindly ignore any so-called Muslim who tells you Islam is a religion of peace. Because the truth is that once you're a Muslim you have a 60% chance of becoming a suicide bomber. And it gets worse if you're a Fulani Muslim. Those ones are natural terrorists.

So save the man the insults; he speaks the minds of pretentious Muslims.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by fxexperts: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

Mumu. for your mind now, you done talk sense. baboon make that your prophecy come fast . i guess your papa, brothers and all male members of your family will first go into extinction.

I know your problem. You really lack a good dick. you really need a good dick.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Cnach: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Yes he should be killed.
What do u mean? Y are Africans so daft and senseless? It is true many of us were dragged into a particular religion by our parents but who is the human to stop me from choosing a religion of my type as a learned man? U grow up and saw that the rubbish won't grant ur freedom then y not change it and change location if that is going to be the case? And ur know how blood thirsty ur people could be and u furthered to insult their God, oya nah e don set. Who is going to deliver u? Bubu? Pantami? Zulum? Hell no, it has been
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by shanktang(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2021
He said the man blasphemed against Mohammed therefore he must be killed, now what if he blasphems against God what then happens is Mohammad bigger than God, people have been blaspheming against God since beginning of the world and none have been killed for it, why does it have to be against a mere mortal, that's even long dead, why won't they just let the dead man rest in peace and face his judgement later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Collyweed: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
Hammyaladin:

[/s]

Taqiya alert!!

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by brainhgeek(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
In a saner nation, this guy should be arrested. These are the things that make you see that religion as one that was instituted by a blood thirsty god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Talknochip(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Bloodthirsty Jihadists and back ward belief..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Adjovi: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I won't agree with you on this though. How far have you travelled? Where and when have you gone beyond to see different cultures practicing Islam.

Don't forget how culture tries to bend idiology!

Try watch search Zakir nail and yusuf Estes on YouTube. You'll see where Muslims proclaim Atheism in from of a huge crowd without any issue. Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand etc. Just do more research if you are concerned!

So why is it different in northern Nigeria? They even claim they are the true Muslims and don't see Yoruba Muslims as real Muslims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by yewawa: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Who can fight for God,.... NOBODY!....Religion of peace?.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Enyimbamercedes: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Deputy Allah has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Maxymilliano(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2021
The sheik ought to be writing statements at the force headquarters as we speak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Collyweed:
[s][/s]

Taqiya alert!!
So because I'm trying to clear a stereotype, you cancelled my post and called me taqiyya??

Says a lot about who you actually are and what you stand for!!
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Divoc19(f): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Of course it teaches them to kill for their god Mohammed and Allah. All Muslims are pretending lying that they are peaceful. Am from a muslim home, God opened my eyes early. I know wetin I still dey face having muslim siblings

Charmingrascal:
Maybe the Quran teaches Muslims to fight and kill for Allah.
My own bible teaches peace, love and forgiveness.
I think with this little point y'all know the religion that is truly peaceful.
Even pagans and Buddhist don't kill for Buddha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Ajah489(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Insane people for real,thanks for telling the world that you people are 'Mad'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Adjovi:

So why is it different in northern Nigeria? They even claim they are the true Muslims and don't see Yoruba Muslims as real Muslims.
Yoruba and Hausas have culture added to Islam. Thus they refer to each others as not true Muslims.

Again this is a scenario played by Protestants against Catholics and vice versa!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.