Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator (105901 Views)

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony / Innoson's Mum's Burial: Over 30 Undertakers Carry Innoson's Mum (Photos, Video) / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
I hope the mum was highly celebrated while alive sha
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by TheMostComplex1: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Reex12:
imagine this large showoff of questionable wealth ontop burial oh...

Meanwhile I dey wait for wetin dangote go do when his daughter marries

One of his don marry before to former IG of police daughter
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
Don't be intimidated by the showoff's. Weytin these ibo clowns dey spend na weytin we dey use buy boxers for bauchi.

Moreover be careful because alot of counterfeit money will be spent and sprayed during his burial. I appeal and write a petition to CBN , EFCC, NIRSAL, State security and the Nigerian police to monitor the situation.

Jealousy go kill u die, ndo oo
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by akin9ja78(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Werey, work hard! If you have money get luruxy

zangaozanga:
Show off
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Blackdisciple(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
zangaozanga:
Na burial them dey do like marriage

Bros
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by easy34(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
There is this swagger wey igbo men get.
Make money and don't forget to lift others
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by pacespot(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
The way we do our own is different from advanced countries, when someone died they turned it into party. I've never seen oyinbo declaring a feast over the dead of a loved one, this particular one is even more outrageous. Does that mean that you are happy about the fate of the deseased?
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by terrezo2002(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cultist.
Ceremony of cultists. Luring people into cult. They show you the money and the fame, but they don't show you the darkness they are into.
Beware of the deceitfulness of riches for a man's life does not consist of the things he possess.

1 Like

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Temptee101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
fergie001:
Oppression....since I go that IG live...I never get myself.

grin grin grin

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Lajet: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I wish all this funds donated will just be used to establish various small scale industries in eastern NIGERIA. ...

You want to use funds donated to someone to establish various small-scale industries? nawa for your thinking
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by KosiGee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
This show off is one part of our Anambra culture that I’m not so proud of. What’s with the out riders and all those silly stunts?, 400 cows, a thousand goats, a pendant that’s worth millions!...then a convergence of people with bombastic and shallow titles. What’s the meaning of all these??

A very rich Hausa man dies, you wouldn’t see all these stunts and exhibitions.

Our views may differ but I’m sure there are lots of ndi Anambra be anyi that will find these vainglorious display rude and offensive.

This is not who we are.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
zangaozanga:
who will this outrageous wasteland spending benefit

It benefited someone I know who picked almost 14k out of the numerous wads of cash that was sprayed yesterday.

An amount that you who comes from "wealthland" will toil for a month to get!

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by meccuno: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
zangaozanga:
Na burial them dey do like marriage
Celebration of life. grin
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Jonathan39: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Person wey never chop grin grin
BKayy:

Show your own nah
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by meccuno: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
post=103771806:

You can say that again!
All of us @[/b] can relate to this.
It can only be God!
God bless our hustle.

God bless you.
God no go shame you lailai.
You have a bright future ahead of you.
Legit hustle is da way.
See you at the top soon brotherly.

Good, sane, legit and hardworking members of [b]Nairaland
One day soon before the end of 2021,
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

We Rise!!

So shall it be Mr Ajah!

So shall it be.
Receive it Edo First Born.
[/s] please keep your vulture meat to your self and your terrorist up north. undecided
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Broke guys rn

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by KanuSE: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
Don't be intimidated by the showoff's. Weytin these ibo clowns dey spend na weytin we dey use buy boxers for bauchi.

Moreover be careful because alot of counterfeit money will be spent and sprayed during his burial. I appeal and write a petition to CBN , EFCC, NIRSAL, State security and the Nigerian police to monitor the situation.

Abeg meche onu - do you think we're talking about kunu & tuwo shinkafa here.

Abeg swerve.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Shokoloko(f): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
ChngedChnges:

Retire to the kitchen my dear. Nwoke nwe ogu nwanyi enwere akuko. It's not yet time for you to talk.
Meanwhile the rentals, farmers, transporters, cooks, breweries, etc have all gained from this. You see why I said u should retire to the kitchen

My dear son, I will retire then when I'm home from work. And I am not speaking of casual employment from a one-time event.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Odogwu don legit pick im transport.
Everybody with their own agenda
prince3009:

It benefited someone I know who picked almost 14k out of the numerous wads of cash that was sprayed yesterday.

An amount that you who comes from "wealthland" will toil for a month to get!

1 Like

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by pacespot(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
EVideos:
Ok

Watch how money was flying yesterday in Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QalUiW7-Bog

Why hasn't EFCC paid these guys some visit, because if you worked hard for the money, you wouldn't be defacing the currency as they are doing, who are they trying to impress?
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by uchennamani(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

Anuofia. Igbo guys are not your mates.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Asianjollof007: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dave2011:

Don't you think that this is also a kind of wealth transfer? The rentals, the drinks, the cooks, the food stuffs, meats, musicians/performers etc, think of the positives

Boss, they won't even invite a low-budget musician, event planners to this kind of event. Only the rich will benefit more.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by FakeUnity: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
sunshineV:
if u can attend this burial, u don make am

How? Dem dey share money there?
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Divoc19(f): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
You stand out.
You are not Igbotic at all.
Big ups bro
valentineuwakwe:
I wish all this funds donated will just be used to establish various small scale industries in eastern NIGERIA. ...

1 Like

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
When they defaced the naira at the Son Of the AGFs wedding, how many EFCC show up for im door.
You wan use eye pencil draw mango for another person matter
pacespot:

Why hasn't EFCC paid these guys some visit, because if you worked hard for the money, you wouldn't be defacing the currency as they are doing, who are they trying to impress?
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Princemedico18: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
We are there Live & Direct

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by FakeUnity: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

Abokey almajiri like you wey dey chop from gutter sef dey talk?
Nwokem close your gworo mouth!
Akuya!
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by LionTiger(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
zangaozanga:
who will this outrageous wasteland spending benefit

Ask Op how much e made from it.
Ask the cow supplier
Ask the drinks supplier
Ask all others in supplying one thing or the other (directly or indirectly).
Investing such in business would have provide employment for many, but at least some people's businesses would take a leap from it.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Asianjollof007: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
ChngedChnges:

Chai you seem pained. Sorry sha poverty will comfort u grin grin grin grin

I didn't quote you, i also made my point without insulting the person i quoted. You wan form savage abi, i'll let it slide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged / Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.