Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice (861 Views)

In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. / The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / I Need Mature Advice, Please. My Bf Had An Affair!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by DhanBaba(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
I need you OG's and you ladies advice

My girlfriend came to stay with me for almost a week from her school
which her birthday falls into a day within that week, most days I left her at home and goes to work,

she have a male friend, which I haven't meet or know, but he stays in the same city as mine,
that very day she was told me, her friend who is a male want them to meet in a place near my house, she was asking for permission really, and I said yes, that she should only know what's she is doing..

Later that day, she called me the guy gave her a surprise, that he called her and ask for my house address, and he showed up with some gifts, she video the gifts so she could show me when I come back, I watched the video but saw a cake with a shape of love, which the cake catch my attention, but I overlooked it

What really baffles me, There is one of my neighbor )a small boy like that, the small boy told me after some weeks which my gf is already gone..that he saw a guy that came to give my gf some gifts, which she tells the small boy that the guy is her friend.

As the boy tells me that, something came to my mind, that maybe she was planning to keep it from me before, but since the small boy see them together that's why she quickly tell me herself before the boy do

my question is that,.is it good to allow such meeting? and should it be at my house?
and should she have let the guy come,

should I stop her from doing such again

and advice me of anything you notice, Experienced fellows
Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by Kingsean(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
DhanBaba:
I need you OG's and you ladies advice

My girlfriend came to stay with me for almost a week from her school
which her birthday falls into a day within that week, most days I left her at home and goes to work,

she have a male friend, which I haven't meet or know, but he stays in the same city as mine,
that very day she was told me, her friend who is a male want them to meet in a place near my house, she was asking for permission really, and I said yes, that she should only know what's she is doing..

Later that day, she called me the guy gave her a surprise, that he called her and ask for my house address, and he showed up with some gifts, she video the gifts so she could show me when I come back, I watched the video but saw a cake with a shape of love, which the cake catch my attention, but I overlooked it

What really baffles me, There is one of my neighbor )a small boy like that, the small boy told me after some weeks which my gf is already gone..that he saw a guy that came to give my gf some gifts, which she tells the small boy that the guy is her friend.

As the boy tells me that, something came to my mind, that maybe she was planning to keep it from me before, but since the small boy see them together that's why she quickly tell me herself before the boy do

my question is that,.is it good to allow such meeting? and should it be at my house?
and should she have let the guy come,

should I stop her from doing such again

and advice me of anything you notice, Experienced fellows

male bestie... I don't think you should be allowing such visits to your house. you can reach me on WhatsApp to discuss better about this. I need to understand a lot about this your relationship before I can give a final verdict... just be vigilant. 07035703008
Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by DhanBaba(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kingsean:

male bestie... I don't think you should be allowing such visits to your house. you can reach me on WhatsApp to discuss better about this. I need to understand a lot about this your relationship before I can give a final verdict... just be vigilant. 07035703008

am doing that straight away
Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by OwenJesse27(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
They is nothing like male bestie the guy is trying to woe your gf and ur allowing him ....your gf is using you for cover before he finally get to dump you ....wise up if you doubt me open ur gf phone and check her chat with that guy you be surprised .....be wise
Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by Dayotheeone(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Best advice is to confront your girl with your questions and watch her carefully to see how she reacts... She may say he is just a friend but feeble is the mind of a woman
Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by house10s: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
put girl matter for head expecially student i dey shake head for u.

u don dey pay for fees n upkeep body don dey do u one kind

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dat your girlfriend no try, why must it be your house, no respect for you at all. Things dey happen Sha.
Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by 4reala(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guy, shey you sabi say your girl and the guy they run things or are about to start running things?
By the way, did you later buy anything for her for the birthday?

1 Like

Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by yomi007k(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
house10s:
put girl matter for head expecially student i dey shake head for u.

u don dey pay for fees n upkeep body don dey do u one kind

I dey tell u.
Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by DhanBaba(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Faithy95:
Dat your girlfriend no try, why must it be your house, no respect for you at all. Things dey happen Sha.
Faithy95:
Faithy95:

i was surprised, when she said that
you guys are suppose to meet, if he surprised you by coming to my house, that means you"ve told him my address...

and for a guy to have that audacity to visit you at your bf place, it has went far
Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by DhanBaba(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Dayotheeone:
Best advice is to confront your girl with your questions and watch her carefully to see how she reacts... She may say he is just a friend but feeble is the mind of a woman

Thanks bro, .....
Drop your WhatsApp digit, let's talk more

(1) (Reply)

"I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality / Watch: Taxi Driver Gets Caught Having Affair With A Lady / How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.