Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Video Of A N@k£d Ghanaian Actress Being Scr£w£d During Movie Set Trends Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of A N@k£d Ghanaian Actress Being Scr£w£d During Movie Set Trends Online (1542 Views)

See What My Flat Mate Told Me Because I Refused Smoking W**d / Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko Caught Touching An Actress Breast During Movie Set / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A N@k£d Ghanaian Actress Being Scr£w£d During Movie Set Trends Online by Lindabanks: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2021
The Ghanaian movie industry is catching fire every day, their movie scenes especially the s3xual scenes are real and it has been confirmed that on most occasions the actresses who play such roles are being ch00p£d live.

Another video of such scene has made it’s way to the internet to prove what we said was in fact correct.

According to our findings, the d!rty video trending on the Internet capture the moment a Ghanaian actress way se£ted on top of an actor, (cowg!rl sty!e), while p0und!ng and wist!ng. Ya all know what I mean.

From the look of the video, the actress seemed a bit uncomfortable probably because the actor’s cucumber was a bit big for her or her legs were tiring. Most ladies don’t usually like this sty!le though.

Also in the video, the actor and actress were all p@nts down with some pr!vate b0dy parts of the actress showing.

The cameramen and the director could be heard in the background forcing the actress to put on a good act as the actor was busy enjoying himself in paradise.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/atopa-video-of-a-nkd-ghanaian-actress-being-scrwd-during-movie-set-trends-online/

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day / Happy Birthday To Me(photo) / Dont Spoil My Make Up O –bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.