Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (98731 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by seborrhic: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHY SHOULD THEY BEAT THE MAN INSTEAD OF THE HOE
The human mind is a mystery.
What is undisputed is that the average human being social being is no different from an animal's;irrational most times.
The only thing that differentiates man from most animals is the ability to communicate very well,nothing else.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Lyns32uk(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fake story.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by stanech: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Very bad that she dishonoured her marital home, but I wouldn't be surprised if she learnt CHEATING from her husband. Nigerian men are cheats, they don't respect marital vows........98% of them.

Cheating for men is not the same as for women. Can you call someone like Ned Nwoko a cheat?

2 Likes

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by ashawoKGB: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Very bad that she dishonoured her marital home, but I wouldn't be surprised if she learnt CHEATING from her husband. Nigerian men are cheats, they don't respect marital vows........98% of them.
A woman was caughtcheating but someone you are making excuses for her that she probably learnt it from her husband.
Do someone learn cheating?
Would you give this same excuse if your beloved son was the husband?
What brought Nigerian men being cheats to a video shot probably in Sierra Leone?

More importantly, what happened to reasoning?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu man cheesy Break one of his legs and one of his hands wink wink This is how all cheating married women will be caught grin grin grin

Funny how you assume he can beat up the cheating intruder... Maybe you haven't heard of men beaten up by their wives' lovers with the women even assisting in some instances. lipsrsealed

Like what else would have given the woman the guts in the first place... tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Man to man. Oya!
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
After women,FEAR WOMEN!
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by geesilver(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
He get mind oooooo for person home not even hotel...... Whatever comes out of it let him Bear it in furnication fate.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by One4me: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Hunger made him forget that he's in a danger zone, but how wicked can a woman be that the Money her husband gives her to prepare food will be used to prepare food for a stranger under the roof the husband is paying for.

I see married women running mad for cheating come 2023.

This I have seen.

African Tradition has a solution for this madness.
Seek MAGUN.

Any set of people who forget and abandon their heritage, will be faced with all sorts of challenges like this.

BTW: If that Husband beheads this interloper Boy Friend now, they would say he committed Murder meanwhile all he did was defend his territory.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Hunger made him forget that he's in a danger zone, but how wicked can a woman be that the Money her husband gives her to prepare food will be used to prepare food for a stranger under the roof the husband is paying for.

This I have seen.

lol at married cheating woman running mad, na today many married women dey cheat?

if the husband like he should do anything, the man will still continue fĂșcking her. when a lady is not into you and you hijacked her feelings to have her, that capturing will only be temporary as she will go for someone below you if she's really into him

I can't marry a lady that's not into him, left to my woman our relationship wouldn't have ended in marriage, she was really into me and that's the way it should be if you want a loyal woman

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
toffyz:
People get mind oo

For your concubine house, u freestyle siddon, dey eat

If not d husby come around early, na knacking remain 4 dem.

I fear who no fear woman!

That's if the "Knacking" hasn't already taken place.... The food was probably meant to replenish the spent energy! tongue lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Polynek(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Man go get mind de nak His folo man wife, cry
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
As the wife's alleged lover ignored the lady's husband and proceeded to eat,

Ah.... This part caught me unaware.
What a bold, abi mad, abi stupid man?
Even if the meal was made with his last money so he didn't sense the danger he was in......

Some women are scum!!!
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Mofun: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oh no, this is terrible! Wonders keep evolving, never ending!

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. The werey sef continue eating ni Sha .... The audacity grin

Well, he has probably sized up his fellow man and concluded that the guy is no match for him in any way...

If he had turned and seen a fully kitted and armed army officer... lipsrsealed embarassed tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
One4me:

African Tradition has a solution for this madness.
Seek MAGUN.

Any set of people who forget and abandon their heritage, will be faced with all sorts of challenges like this.

BTW: If that Husband beheads this interloper Boy Friend now, they would say he committed Murder meanwhile all he did was defend his territory.

A real man would transfer any aggression on the cheating hoe of a wife rather than bother with his fellow man... Same should also go for women and cheating husbands (Side chick ought to be left alone while all venom released on the bastard husband)!

2 Likes

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by sylve11: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Officialgarri:
And the man still dey mould another Akpu

undecided cool
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Naijanascam: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
The said man na big for nothing..... one of the shameless big preeq no money that went about destroying homes
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by sylve11: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kizito2nv:
Last supper

sad cool
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by pacespot(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nowadays I trust nobody, I had little suspicion, that is the end.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Hathor5(f): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
Variety is the spice of life.

So they say ...

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Hathor5(f): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

A real man would transfer any aggression on the cheating hoe of a wife rather than bother with his fellow man... Same should also go for women and cheating husbands (Side chick ought to be left alone while all venom released on the bastard husband)!

A man that had the audacity to enter his home? This man should be grateful he doesn't get killed.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by CSTRR: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
I watched a video of a Jamaican police man that caught his wife.

He knew that the wife was cheating and came home early with a camera.

To make it worse, not only did he saw her naked just freshly fuccked, he saw a bloody condom in the toilet.

The lover fucccked his wife to the point that she was bleeding.

Police man burst into tears.

5 Likes

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by neyoohhh: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sweeetheart:

lol at married cheating woman running mad, na today many married women dey cheat?

if the husband like he should do anything, the man will still continue fĂșcking her. when a lady is not into you and you hijacked her feelings to have her, that capturing will only be temporary as she will go for someone below you if she's really into him

I can't marry a lady that's not into him, left to my woman our relationship wouldn't have ended in marriage, she was really into me and that's the way it should be if you want a loyal woman

Women's needs and wants change over time, the girl that was crushing on you in d university may not be into you later on .

These thing's r not set in stone and any man can easily become at the receiving end despite the woman choosing you initially.

Just fear women, simple

3 Likes

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by akanke79: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Will the cheating married men run mad too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Obakashdee(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
There were 2men there na

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by sylve11: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
This matter nor concern me sha. I dey my lane. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by youngmoney4me(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Omo no meaning
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin
daddytime:
Even if na cake with enough icing sugar been dey the guy mouth, the whole thing go turn to bitter leaf for him mouth and na so the thing go digest one time....
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Baba40(f): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Many married women are cheats, it's either they do it physically or emotionally or virtually
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hathor5:

A man that had the audacity to enter his home? This man should be grateful he doesn't get killed.

Did he force his way into the home or into the woman??! Would it be less an act of adultery if it all happened elsewhere??!....

Attacking, maiming or killing the man for "Visiting" the woman is a crime punishable under law! Why go to jail because your wife or husband chose to be indiscreet??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.