Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (98728 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
angelfallz:
Why should he beat the man up?

Let me rephrase for you

angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu woman cheesy Break one of her legs and one of her hands wink wink This is how all cheating married women will be caught grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Officialgarri:
And the man still dey mould another Akpu
grin grin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Babinski: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu man cheesy Break one of his legs and one of his hands wink wink This is how all cheating married women will be caught grin grin grin

Dangerous advice. Simply take note, record and leave. Resorting to any physical fight may turn against the man in several ways: he may be the one getting hurt, he may kill or seriously injure someone and get prison term.

There is no need getting jail term, getting killed or having high blood pressure over a cheating wife caught red handed. That he caught them before they planned and killed him is enough to celebrate and hold thanksgiving for.

2 Likes

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by prigoz(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu man cheesy Break one of his legs and one of his hands wink wink This is how all cheating married women will be caught grin grin grin
Feminist, break the man's leg and hand, then what will happen to the person that invited him to her matrimonial home.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by emkz: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2021
Where is the evidence that he is sleeping with her? There is another man there, who was he? It would be difficult to discuss this matter in the light of the evidence presented.

Incase they converted their living space to a restaurant, are some saying no one should come and eat there including a suspected boyfriend?
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Deblow: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Bola146 post=103767683] angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu man cheesy Break one of his legs and one of his legs

Lolz.
That is if he is strong enough to beat the intruder! If the husband is overpowered and gets beaten up by the "wife thief", it becomes double tragedy for the husband. The unfaithful wife will reap the "benefits" in multiple folds from the husband.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Gval123: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2021
YOU ARE A MUMU MAN
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by wany(f): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2021
hybridblood07:
What do these married women gain in cheating on their spouse?
Both ways dear, now what do men gain from cheating on their wives. undecided
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Reex12:
grandlexuz does this scene ring any bell? remember my quote are u still interested in lavishing ur 300$dolls for ur exs lovergrin

Hahahaha..
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2021
It's still fair if a married man cheat on his wife but a married woman cheating is very very bad. Please don't think I support mean chearing
wany:

Both ways dear, now what do men gain from cheating on their wives. undecided
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by StreetFight: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Bola146:

And the cheating woman who loves dicck so much to bring a man into her matrimonial home, such a woman should be handed over to Fulani herdsmen whose major skill is raping and maiming.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by anselm791(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2021
The husband deserves beating.
You never interrupt a man when he is eating.
Everyone should know this by now.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Pat081: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHY SHOULD THEY BEAT THE MAN INSTEAD OF THE HOE
because he is a fool still sitting down like he dey his house
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
emkz:
Where is the evidence that he is sleeping with her? There is another man there, who was he? It would be difficult to discuss this matter in the light of the evidence presented.

Incase they converted their living space to a restaurant, are some saying no one should come and eat there including a suspected boyfriend?
This ur logic baffle me!!
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Very bad that she dishonoured her marital home, but I wouldn't be surprised if she learnt CHEATING from her husband. Nigerian men are cheats, they don't respect marital vows........98% of them.
You still blame the man? Ahn Ahn! Na wah oh undecided
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Microsports: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2022
Lyns32uk:
Fake story.
Bro you can contact me 08147035683 if you are still interested in the Lenovo laptop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.