Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (98730 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by uncommonx: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A Video making rounds online has captured moment a man walked in on his wife feeding her alleged lover in their home, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The wife was seen fidgeting at one corner of the sitting room as the man continously disclosed that the meeting confirms all he's been hearing about his wife.

As the wife's alleged lover ignored the lady's husband and proceeded to eat, the angry man knocked down the food, Observed.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRYXst4gR5v/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Source: BLOG

wow what a small world. I met this guy in Turkey last month. He was worried and want to go back home because he was told the wife is having an affairs with a guy next compound.

This guy is an igbo guy living in Freetown, sierra Leone. This woman is a Sierra Leone woman with 3 kids for him. 2 of the kids are in Nigeria.
This video is absolutely true.

The lady sold the goods left in the guy's shop. She called the guy in the same week he returned that she was going to sell the remaining empty container shop because no money to feed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Very bad that she dishonoured her marital home, but I wouldn't be surprised if she learnt CHEATING from her husband. Nigerian men are cheats, they don't respect marital vows........98% of them.

How did u arrive at 98%?

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Dbliz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu man cheesy Break one of his legs and one of his hands wink wink This is how all cheating married women will be caught grin grin grin
So only the man deserves to be beaten abi? And the woman spared from the beating plus you didn't include breaking of the woman's hands and legs alongside the man's own, Y?. Then later you would start screaming gender equality. SMH
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
I am talking real life you are talking about movies. When you lots go about poking your tools into everything in skirts, do you not remember diseases? Hypocrites.
Angelfrost:

That's what they keep telling themselves and gullible people like you...

A person will risk his health, peace of mind, and dignity by having sex with another solely for the purpose of getting back at a cheating partner??! Without even enjoying it??! Issokay!

You people watch too many movies!!! tongue
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by neyoohhh: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sweeetheart:

you don't have idea how it runs, a man must be up his game anyday anytime twice on Friday morning like my Brother slowmirr do say

a man must not lose his Ctrl, a woman that's into you, will always be into you regardless of the change you're talking about. why are rich women still sticking with their woman regardless of their status?

just pray to meet good woman and someone with consistent emotions

I agree with the last paragraph, a woman with consistent emotions make the best partner's, they're usually more contented.

First paragraph, no game can save you when it comes to some women.. the average woman!
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by kay29000(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu man cheesy Break one of his legs and one of his hands wink wink This is how all cheating married women will be caught grin grin grin

Cool down...what if the guy didn't know she was married? I have been in a similar situation...the lady told me she was divorced.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by kevoh(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Very bad that she dishonoured her marital home, but I wouldn't be surprised if she learnt CHEATING from her husband. Nigerian men are cheats, they don't respect marital vows........98% of them.
Video didn't even happen in Nigeria. The voice heard in the background is Sierra Leone pidgin.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Gravity56: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oga husband so somebody cannot come to your house and eat again ? It wasn't as if he caught them naked , the young man was only eating... Maybe Na hunger .
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

You don't learn infidelity from a cheating partner... Matter of fact, no decent person gives up his or her decency in response to the indecency and indiscretion of his/her partner. That is too lame an excuse. Perish that thought process!

Cheaters do so because they want to! SIMPLE!!!

@ bold:

100%

@OP:

Some people chop liver, choo heart join.

Your lover's husband caught you in his house and you still have the guts to Continue eating.

That man should watch his back before his wife and her lover kills him.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Sweeetheart(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
neyoohhh:

I agree with the last paragraph, a woman with consistent emotions make the best partner's, they're usually more contented.

First paragraph, no game can save you when it comes to some women.. the average woman!

we know how to handle than each other. what make a lady cheat on his rich husband for poor man has to do with affection, 70% out of 100% of married women cheating on their men have the feelings force on them, many accept because of societal pressure etc.

a woman around my area left her 7years marriage that produced 3kids unprovocative, I got to know her husband take advantage of her lost parents and assistant he rendered during the burial to get her, now the man she end up with is not even 30% financially fine close to her ex husband
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
But the lover man na macho!
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
. Let condemn what is bad. There are many women and men who dont cheat. What the wife did was very bad
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by neyoohhh: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sweeetheart:

we know how to handle than each other. what make a lady cheat on his rich husband for poor man has to do with affection, 70% out of 100% of married women cheating on their men have the feelings force on them, many accept because of societal pressure etc.

a woman around my area left her 7years marriage that produced 3kids unprovocative, I got to know her husband take advantage of her lost parents and assistant he rendered during the burial to get through her, now the man she end up with is not even 30% financially fine close to her ex husband

Well the cheating confirms my thoughts, they're never satisfied.

The woman who dropped her man could drop the new guy, it all depends and ever changing.

True some women trade down and are happy at least on the surface.

Bottom line, they're not to be trusted or depended on 100% .. treat them like a business transaction.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Sweeetheart(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
neyoohhh:

Well the cheating confirms my thoughts, they're never satisfied.

The woman who dropped her man could drop the new guy, it all depends and ever changing.

True some women trade down and are happy at least on the surface.

Bottom line, they're not to be trusted or depended on 100% .. treat them like a business transaction.

when a lady is not into, she's never going to be loyal to you whether she leave you or not. I found the one that decide to leave you if she's not into trustworthy than the one living and still cheating with you

as a man you've the taste you want in a lady, if your wife doesn't possessed it, ladies that do outside will surely attract you.

the bottom line is end up with someone in line with your likes
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by billyG(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
The house no get pestle

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Reex12(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
grandlexuz does this scene ring any bell? remember my quote are u still interested in lavishing ur 300$dolls for ur exs lovergrin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
The guy get guts Sha, the mumu still dey eat food after dem catch am cheesy
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by neyoohhh: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sweeetheart:

when a lady is not into, she's never going to be loyal to you whether she leave you or not. I found the one that decide to leave you if she's not into trustworthy than the one living and still cheating with you

as a man you've the taste you want in a lady, if your wife doesn't possessed it, ladies that do outside will surely attract you.

the bottom line is end up with someone in line with your likes

Ok oh, experience is the best grin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by ss1930(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
God knows that I wont touch the man. But the woman will be leaving the house same time with the lover... I am not a fighting man... The woman has seen a better person than me, so she has to go with him. simple...
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by rhektor(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
That's if he's the type of person you can beat grin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Powerfly(f): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
toffyz:
People get mind oo

For your concubine house, u freestyle siddon, dey eat

If not d husby come around early, na knacking remain 4 dem.

I fear who no fear woman!

Lol. grin Men should be feared the more.... For following the married woman home without fear of being in another man's territory cheesy
ABI where God make woman from? No be man's rib? cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by GodwinIO(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Next please
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by 2023NaijaVoter: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
He go turn his former olosho into a combination housewife. why not bring in some extra naira? grin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:

The guy just did the normal thing. Burst his head.

Anything more,could mean … Jail!!!

Sierra Leone,na different place oh
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Juicy001: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A Video making rounds online has captured moment a man walked in on his wife feeding her alleged lover in their home, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The wife was seen fidgeting at one corner of the sitting room as the man continously disclosed that the meeting confirms all he's been hearing about his wife.

As the wife's alleged lover ignored the lady's husband and proceeded to eat, the angry man knocked down the food, Observed.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRYXst4gR5v/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Source: BLOG

What else? grin
Baba was just facing his front,minding his business
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Comingsoon212: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
Nah beat hell out of the woman.. the send her packing
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
I just wonder how some married women behaved that way by cheating on their husbands.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
What of the woman that brought the man in her husband's house, what will her husband do to her since they'll break the other man's legs and hands?
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
Fear women
that gender met devil face to face.. i dey fear them grin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Athemisia: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wickedfact:
The wife's lover continued eating the food. He probably felt he was going to die and that was his last supper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.