Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results (23317 Views)

House Of Reps Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act / Senate Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act / 2023: Military Will Stay Out Of Elections If INEC Adopts E-voting —army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by UncommonLogic: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
ViolentMooslim:

The case if those three that you mentioned are simply a "dance with the pigs, look like a he pigs" thing.

How many Muslims or Northerner voted for the progressive bill?

ALL of them voted against it.

Anyways, I won't insult you because, you being a Muslim and Northerner is already the worst state of being, ever.

It's like being a sick dog in a dirty pig.

Thats too bad. If I was Muslim, I'd commit suicide. I don't know how you guys survive with such state of deplorable human existence.
[/s]

You have already committed mental suicide, all you need now is to proceed to the Lagos lagoon and commit thr physical suicide.
Pls donuts a favor and rid the society of your miserable low life existence and jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded Xtian IPIG terrorist monkey. Your burial arrangements have already been set, just go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon off 3rd mainland bridge. Bast@rd reta@ded xtain religious fanatical monkey.
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by ViolentMooslim: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

You have already committed mental suicide, all you need now is to proceed to the Lagos lagoon and commit thr physical suicide.
Pls donuts a favor and rid the society of your miserable low life existence and jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded Xtian IPIG terrorist monkey. Your burial arrangements have already been set, just go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon off 3rd mainland bridge. Bast@rd reta@ded xtain religious fanatical monkey.

You sound as bitter and violent as a mooslim or mohammedan that you truly are.

Let me just inform you that:
Mohammed is in hell

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Approves New Withholding Tax Policy / Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE / Chris Ngige Shows His Traditional Dance Moves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.