Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) (125863 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
we sane humans who are blacks will continue to insult the monkeys around us that feel that cuz the whites colonized us in 123AD I will repay them with yahoo or carry drugs to thier country..bros I know your type and your work.i will continue to call u a black monkey until u stop behaving like one and do something meaningful with ur life...this is a total waste weather u like it or not.the truth always sound bitter to the ears and very painful to your eyes kpele

Call your prostitute mother a monkey. Whites who taught you to call yourself that, do NOT discriminate by saying ''this or that black is a monkey, not the other one''. Their philosophy is that ALL blacks, INCLUDING YOU, are monkeys, and ALL non-whites are inferior beings.

THAT IS THE PHILOSOPHY OF RACISM. THERE IS NO OTHER BRAND. YOU CANNOT EXEMPT YOURSELF.

If KKK neo-nazis or racist skinheads find you in an alleyway, they would burn you alive because of your skin colour, whether or not you think the 'monkey' term applies to you or not. FOR THEM IT APPLIES TO YOU.

So by parroting their racism, you are merely a slave to them. And a thick, stupid, dumb one at that, who is clearly thoughtless, and incapable of overcoming his self-imposed inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by slimman007: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?

I don't know how through this is according to what I had he did not took proper care of the old woman while she was alive...if that is true then of what essence is this waste.Like I said how true this is someone please verify..Thnx
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Reex12(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
Nigeria and Africa mentality ..to u those African on free HIV drugs and free vaccines comes from America president..individuals don pay for these things so u getting it free doesn't means it comes from heaven.if them tell u the cost of making a single does of polio vaccine.my brother that vaccine for nor reach your hand.funyy enough Nigeria pastors go call these kinds of persons antichrist then immediately cuban comes to their church they make him an elder or deacon.
you are so silly honestly..the fact that billgates donates polio vaccines and so what? thats the definition of philantropy and not every billionare is a philantroprist bcus they are rich and its not a black thing u stupid racist even jeff bezos isnt a philantropist but prefers stacking his billions to remain the richest in the world..
it takes a good heart to give and last I checked not everyone is born with it..now stop displaying your ignorance let him spend his money however likes it..you didnt make the money with him so dont dictate how he lavishes it period

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
RioCarputo:
that's the mentality of we Nigerians...we always want to overdo things just to let people who dont even give a damn about us know we are doing it very well....
yeah them full Edo o...guys go pik spend 10 m a night for wine and drinks meanwhile them get friends way no level..what is d esense of money if u spend such and ur mum they sell cloths for evbuotubu mkt.one even they my chc..just imagine 19 years
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
arkonpoint:

Well there goes our African mentality for you. We're too wasteful. Na our way, we gats to live with it

there's nothing like African mentality. and if theres any such thing, then African mentality is superior.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by novexme(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Make I use this medium advertise my business

Benefits of Using Aeration Pumps

Why Your Pond Needs An Air Pump?

The One Accessory You Should Buy. If you’re not using an air pump on your pond, you probably don’t realize what a big risk you are taking and benefits you are missing.

It’s amazing how many fish farmers up to this day have yet to discover the benefits of an air pump.
Pond Aeration “Aeration” in one word, sums up the reason why your pond needs an air pump.
Pond aeration is as essential to ponds as air, particularly oxygen, is essential for us to live.

In lakes and ponds, not only fish are dependent on dissolved oxygen (DO) supply in the water. Many other organisms in the water also depend on it to function well and survive.
A shortage of oxygen opens a Pandora’s Box of problems to your pond’s water quality and clarity, which can rapidly escalate to fish deaths sooner than you expect.
So unless you are willing to take the risk of suffering the consequences from poor pond aeration, a pond air pump is a must.

Don’t Ponds Get Naturally Aerated?

Ponds get naturally aerated, but not adequately. Unlike mountain streams or raging rivers that have higher DO levels, the comparatively still waters in ponds don’t get additional aeration benefit from energised water movement.
In addition, air contains only about 20% oxygen. So even if oxygen diffused from the atmosphere dissolves passively into the water, the amount is far too low to be sufficient.
To make matters even worse, several factors further decrease the level of DO in the water.

Some of them are:
Rising temperature – the demand for oxygen rises as temperature goes up due to increased metabolic rates of fish and other aquatic life.

Fish population and size – the more fish you have in the pond, and the bigger they are, the more oxygen is used up.

Decomposing organic matter – fish and animal wastes, fertiliser run-offs dead leaves, etc make up organic matter in the pond that requires a lot of oxygen to decompose.

Submerged plants and algae – these take in oxygen in the night, which contributes to the drop of oxygen levels after sun down.

Oxygen consuming bacteria – oxygen is required by aerobic bacteria in order to efficiently breakdown nutrients and toxic substances, like ammonia.
The more nutrients and organic wastes are in the water, the more oxygen is consumed by these bacteria.

Presence of other water solutes and use of treatment products reduce DO.

Given these facts, it’s just logical to conclude that ponds need additional help to keep topping-up their exhausted dissolved oxygen supplies.

However, some unconvinced pond owners argue that their ponds have been problem-free even without using pond aerators.

Maybe so, but as your pond gets older, more organic sediments accumulate, fish get bigger and aerobic bacteria multiply.

Increased demand of oxygen soon takes a serious toll on your water’s oxygen levels and it is just a matter of time before problems surface up.

Why Air Pumps and Not Any Other Pond Aerators:

There are different sorts of pond aerators available to address pond aeration. However, tests show that pond air pumps are most efficient in diffusing sufficient oxygen throughout the body of water and not only on the surface.
Because pond air pumps rely on air movement to oxygenate, the rate of oxygen diffused is relatively higher than other pond aerators that rely on water movement, like waterfalls and venturis.

So with efficient pond or lake aerators, you can be certain to get the following benefits:

Prevention of fish death due to oxygen depletion.

Keep useful aerobic bacteria active.

Promote the break-down of toxic substances in the water, like ammonia and nitrite.

Stop the release of toxic gases due to lack of oxygen.

Avoid rotten egg smell coming out of your pond caused by production of toxic gases.

Inhibit the growth of unsightly algae.

Help maintain clear water.

Raised oxygen levels in filters resulting to improved filter performance. Mainly for recirculatory systems.

Healthier Fish.

Will Any Type of Air Pump Do?

Not any kind of pond air pump will guarantee you the above benefits. To get the most out of a pond air pump, it is extremely important to choose the right size and quality. To find out what size of air pump will be efficient enough for your pond, calculate how many litres your pond has and calculate the size of air pump needed.

In terms of quality, just like you can’t expect the perks of a Rolls Royce from a Kia, so you can’t expect to gain equal advantages from different types of air pumps. If the “Rolls Royce” of air pumps at a reasonable price is what you want, then Resun Air Pumps are the best pond aerators for you.

These are “THE” top of the line pond air pumps used for many years in fish ponds and earthen ponds for their high performance, reliability, energy efficiency and ultra silent operation.

This air pump comes complete with additional Accessories added by us to make Installation hassle free and easily outperforms conventional air pumps.

Regardless of its size, a pond should not be without an efficient air pump.

Order the right size and quality air pumps for your fish farms now.

call or whatsapp Deji plethoraequip on 07036871939 to place your orders
instagram: @plethoraequip
facebook: www.facebook.com/plethoraequip

Cc robonski15,excelsiorfarm,ttalk,OmoOshodi.

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
yeah them full Edo o...guys go pik spend 10 m a night for wine and drinks meanwhile them get friends way no level..what is d esense of money if u spend such and ur mum they sell cloths for evbuotubu mkt.one even they my chc..just imagine 19 years
nawa ooooo....
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Reex12:
you are so silly honestly..the fact that billgates donates polio vaccines and so what? thats the definition of philantropy and not every billionare is a philantroprist bcus they are rich and its not a black thing u stupid racist even jeff bezos isnt a philantropist but prefers stacking his billions to remain the richest in the world..
it takes a good heart to give and last I checked not everyone is born with it..now stop displaying your ignorance let him spend his money however likes it..you didnt make the money with him so dont dictate how he lavishes it period
see another one..monkey nor better pass this one..I remember u.where u not the one defending chidima and kanu...monkeys drug peddlers..kidnapers native doctors beheaders everywhere take heart kpele
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Reex12(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
see another one..monkey nor better pass this one..I remember u.where u not the one defending chidima and kanu...monkeys drug peddlers..kidnapers native doctors beheaders everywhere take heart kpele
excuse me do I know you? do I look like a biafran to you? pls go back into the hole u crawled out from

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher, vanity of vanities! All is vanity.

What does man gain by all the toil at which he toils under the sun?

A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains forever.

The sun rises, and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises.

The wind blows to the south and goes around to the north; around and around goes the wind, and on its circuits the wind returns.

All streams run to the sea, but the sea is not full; to the place where the streams flow, there they flow again.

All things are full of weariness; a man cannot utter it; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.

Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new"? It has been already in the ages before us.

There is no remembrance of former things, nor will there be any remembrance of later things yet to be among those who come after.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mayng01:
Is this man and his group of friends ritualist?
only ritualist fit make spendings?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Reex12:
excuse me do I know you? do I look like a biafran to you? pls go back into the hole u crawled out from
To me anyone that does yahoo...sells a samsong instead of Samsung..drug pusher..gold digger... murderer..kanus worshiper and usually active in d romance section.is an ipob I know you..I have seen your comments before stop betraying ur blothers
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Hapinex01: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
They have turn burial to show off

Chai ��
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Sonicroyel: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
blackmantis:
N30,000,000 coffin?

It must have an AC, complete stereo HiFi system, a flat screen led smart tv, an inverter solar power system. And of course an iPhone 11 max.

Na Charlie boy get that one
Tv hifi system with AC
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Call your prostitute mother a monkey. Whites who taught you to call yourself that, do NOT discriminate by saying ''this or that black is a monkey, not the other one''. Their philosophy is that ALL blacks, INCLUDING YOU, are monkeys, and ALL non-whites are inferior beings.

THAT IS THE PHILOSOPHY OF RACISM. THERE IS NO OTHER BRAND. YOU CANNOT EXEMPT YOURSELF.

If KKK neo-nazis or racist skinheads find you in an alleyway, they would burn you alive because of your skin colour, whether or not you think the 'monkey' term applies to you or not. FOR THEM IT APPLIES TO YOU.

So by parroting their racism, you are merely a slave to them. And a thick, stupid, dumb one at that, who is clearly thoughtless, and incapable of overcoming his self-imposed inferiority complex.

osazsky s colonial brain washing is so complete it's almost impossible to recover from.....similar to Indian Residential Schools established by the British in Canada to teach the metis and innuit and aboriginal people that their cultures were uncivilized, stripped them of their language etc.

emancipate yourself from mental slavery. blacks are superior to whites. Nigeria just has an unserious culture but that's fast changing.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by fredie107(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mayng01:

By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Am thinking about something... Is like dis people use dis woman for ritual dat is y dey did all dis rubbish..... Dat y I like my religion no wasting of time on the dead .. don't even try fainting u are gone..
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Legacyy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?
in this case i think it should be funfare
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
And then it ends up getting rotten in the ground. What's the use?
It's their money sha.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by emmyw(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
For your mind billgate bury him mama with 50m dollar coffin.someone that has will almost 80 percent to charity bros rest .nobody does this with legitimate money .u can take this info to the bank
Why Didn't You Talk About Ronaldo's Spending?? Mayweather's Watch Is Davido's Networth!!! What Do You Have To Say About That? Black People Reason With Their Anus.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Reex12(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
To me anyone that does yahoo...sells a samsong instead of Samsung..drug pusher..gold digger... murderer..kanus worshiper and usually active in d romance section.is an ipob I know you..I have seen your comments before stop betraying ur blothers
replying you is a waste of my time cus clearly you are mental..first off am neither from the east,west nor north, secondly I own a firm u fvcktard thirdly I dont sell fone or wateva dafvck...I use google pixel u bloody fooool
further ignored

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
see people fighting for thier own country...just imagine if kanu eventually becomes thier president and he wants to bury chidima his wife internet will explode.he will just borrow 30 trillion dollars and buy a cofin with it..we know this that's why we cant let them go..

Don't you think that you are drinking Paracetamol for another person's headaches

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
BigBashiru:

osazsky s colonial brain washing is so complete it's almost impossible to recover from.....similar to Indian Residential Schools established by the British in Canada to teach the metis and innuit and aboriginal people that their cultures were uncivilized, stripped them of their language etc.

emancipate yourself from mental slavery. blacks are superior to whites. Nigeria just had an unserious culture but that's fast changing.

I personally do not like to engage in racial superiority contests. ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL IN THE EYES OF GOD is my belief.

The Creator did not create 'superior' and 'inferior' races. He simply made MAN, IN HIS IMAGE.

Calling yourself inferior is calling God inferior.

Colour differences are caused by climate. The hotter the region, the darker-skinned its people. God made Africans brown-skinned through the chemical MELANIN, which protects them from the heavy glare of the sun, thus avoiding various skin and physical diseases.

Without that brown skin, the African race would have been extinct thousands of years ago.

So our skin colour is a BLESSING from the Almighty, which some of our people have been brainwashed by whites into thinking is a sign of ''inferiority''. Such people and their mentality need to be removed from our midst before we can make progress, I feel. They are spiritually damaged beings, and most are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
BigBashiru:

emancipate yourself from mental slavery. blacks are superior to whites. Nigeria just has an unserious culture but that's fast changing.
so giving 30 m naira to worms to feast on is the culture of monkeys..if it's yours it's definitely not mine spits..igbos God will never forgive u guys for closing my best friends cat fish biz with over 7000 fishes cuz someone asked for ur daughters hand in marriage..una go begin add roofing sheet to marriage list..if I am giving the opportunity as a president for 3 hrs all igbos will sieze to exist and we will have a new Nigeria ..d London nigeria
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Omo this one too much o. E-money and Kcee will do more sef.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
MejiLoyon:

E pain am grin grin grin
I guess you really need such an expensive casket abi? Oya, ask and receive with immediate effect.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by KingRollins01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Both the people wey follow and the ones wey no follow, all of dem turn up. Aboki and Olosho dem don cash out.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by cheezy4real(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mayng01:

No he is not, I know when he was hustling and God picked his call, he has helped people but ritualists don't give people money. May God pick ur calls, bro obinna is a jolly good fellow, my cousin tho. M still in oba live

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by drfasam(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
That's is it my sister. The young ones need empowerment

Aafsat:
What if his friends had given him that 30million,he uses 1 million for a casket, divide the remaining 29 million into 500k or 1million and give it to young men in his community to start business,wont the world be a better place. I know it is their money and they can spend it however they like. So many young men are looking for funds to start a business. Lets help each other biko.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Iyasaburi: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
BKayy:
Mere looking at the coffin and the worth go make death dey hungry some people

Kuku say death dey hungry you, die na. Hope you are ready to face eternal judgment

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.