Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) (124977 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Iwanttoto: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
seyz91:
In the spirit world

She knows

Taa, when u r dead you are dead.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nah vice president of Vanity Crew,. grin grin grin

MejiLoyon:

E pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Fek1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Good to hear this, hope there is AC inside the coffin so that the woman will enjoy through her stay inside the coffin. Cubana should please know that I need help. After this I pray he should try and help me.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
u are really a monkey if this is the reply u gave to my mention sorry to say.

Your prostitute mother you mean?

She knows all about giving free blow jobs to stray animals.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
This stupid man just making life more difficult for the mum .irrespective of her final destination shey she go meet her senior there way them bury for common plastic bag...bad belle spirit go flog am ehn they may uptain it from her self..the number one man there go just eschange am with her own plastic bag while she is left crying after enough beating
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by dotedote: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's heartbreaking that coffin has no remote. Damn!
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by donmik: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aafsat:
What if his friends had given him that 30million,he uses 1 million for a casket, divide the remaining 29 million into 500k or 1million and give it to young men in his community to start business,wont the world be a better place. I know it is their money and they can spend it however they like. So many young men are looking for funds to start a business. Lets help each other biko.

U actually made a very reasonable point but we are in a world where black is white to many.
Evil made money cannot be used to help mankind genuinely o.
Observe the world of occult money everywhere.
The same move...
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by xelly: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
He needs to be questioned.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
This stupid man just making life more difficult for the mum .irrespective of her final destination shey she go meet her senior there way them bury for common plastic bag...bad belle spirit go flog am ehn they may uptain it from her self..the number one man there go just eschange am with her own plastic bag while she is left crying after enough beating

uptain?

eschange?

Illiterate?

Why don't you go and get an education, you school dropout?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Renforce: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?

Total madness. The hype is becoming really irritating to say the least

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Your prostitute mother you mean?

She knows all about giving free blow jobs to stray animals.
so countries should not protect their boarders against people like kanu and chidima..weapons are meant to defend territories and to fight murdered drugs peddlers kidnapers female gold diggers and monkeys that y Nigeria has refused to develope
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Renforce:

Total madness. The hype is becoming really irritating to say the least
he get where he go reach now last respect go begin turn mockery

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
so countries should not protect their boarders against people like kanu and chidima..weapons are meant to defend territories and to fight murdered drugs peddlers kidnapers female gold diggers and monkeys that y Nigeria has refused to develope

Illiterate. Go and get an education. Your problem is not Nigeria. Your problem is that you are an uneducated dunce and a school dropout. And it is 'borders', not 'boarders'.

And no, you do not 'protect your borders' by building nuclear weapons capable of destroying all life on earth 50 times over. That is the height of wild animalistic thinking.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

uptain?

eschange?

Illiterate?

Why don't you go and get an education, you school dropout?
so u are a teacher and see nothing wrong in giving worms 30 m naira..it's either u are a CRS teacher or biology teacher.which school sir
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin
Rossinkipp:

Illiterate. Go and get an education. Your problem is not Nigeria. Your problem is that you are an uneducated dunce and a school dropout.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
For your mind undecided
Iwanttoto:

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
For your mind undecided

She doesn't only know, she even sees everything from the spirit world

Believe it or not
It is what it is
Iwanttoto:

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
dotedote:
It's heartbreaking that coffin has no remote. Damn!
Yeah they messed up..
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by BinamRex: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Igbo people get problem oh. I am sure they didn't do this when Princess Diana died. Thank God I am not from a tribe that glorifies ostentatious display of wealth. If you talk, they'll say you have poverty mentality.

A burial is supposed to be a solemn occasion. What is all these rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
so u are a teacher and see nothing wrong in giving worms 30 m naira..it's either u are a CRS teacher or biology teacher.which school sir

There is a LOT wrong with the world. Man is an imperfect being. What you do NOT do is use one person or groups' actions or inactions to racially belittle them, while ignoring the even more profound missteps of other races.

You cannot call a race of people ''monkeys'' because a man spent a fortune on his mum's burial, while worhshiping as 'superior angels' people who've built nuclear weapons capable of destroying the world 100 times over, virtually guaranteeing the extinction of the human race in the near future (perhaps in our lifetime) without divine intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Illiterate. Go and get an education. Your problem is not Nigeria. Your problem is that you are an uneducated dunce and a school dropout. And it is 'borders', not 'boarders'.

And no, you do not 'protect your borders' by building nuclear weapons capable of destroying all life on earth 50 times over. That is the height of wild animalistic thinking.
we are in page 10 and it doesn't shock u to know that u are the only one defending this nonsense..everyone can not be wrong.bros check urself na...how old are u

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Angelicqueen(f): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
SporaD8:

Ritualist kee! No! They are actually Revivalists.
� � �

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
BinamRex:
Igbo people get problem oh. I am sure they didn't do this when Princess Diana died. Thank God I am not from a tribe that glorifies ostentatious display of wealth. If you talk, they'll say you have poverty mentality.

A burial is supposed to be a solemn occasion. What is all these rubbish?
see people fighting for thier own country...just imagine if kanu eventually becomes thier president and he wants to bury chidima his wife internet will explode.he will just borrow 30 trillion dollars and buy a cofin with it..we know this that's why we cant let them go..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aafsat:
What if his friends had given him that 30million,he uses 1 million for a casket, divide the remaining 29 million into 500k or 1million and give it to young men in his community to start business,wont the world be a better place. I know it is their money and they can spend it however they like. So many young men are looking for funds to start a business. Lets help each other biko.

So that the young men will help him squander the funds his friends suffered to earning . Some of the guys you're talking about likes enjoyment & wouldn't want to work hard.

Note I am not against helping people
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
we are in page 10 and it doesn't shock u to know that u are the only one defending this nonsense..everyone can not be wrong.bros check urself na...how old are u

I am not defending the guy spending 30 million on his mum's casket.

What I will NOT stand is making RACIAL SLURS based on that. Racially abusing ''black people'' because of that.

You people are mentally sick, to be using every issue as your 'reason' for why ''black people'' are 'subhuman' in your colonised heads.

You are brainwashed to self hate. It is a disease and you need to cure yourselves of it.

White folks, Asian folks engage in all types of foolishness, from worshiping cows, to bequeathing millions of dollars to their dogs, to building nuclear weapons capable of destroying all life on Earth, yet NEVER demean their own race for those activities. Why would you do that to yours because some guy spent a fortune on a casket, if you are not mentally sick?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

I am not defending the guy spending 30 million on his mum's casket.

What I will NOT stand is making RACIAL SLURS based on that. Racially abusing ''black people'' because of that.

You people are mentally sick, to be using every issue as your 'reason' for why ''black people'' are 'subhuman' in your colonised heads.

You are brainwashed to self hate. It is a disease and you need to cure yourselves of it.

we sane humans who are blacks will continue to insult the monkeys around us that feel that cuz the whites colonized us in 123AD I will repay them with yahoo or carry drugs to thier country..bros I know your type and your work.i will continue to call u a black monkey until u stop behaving like one and do something meaningful with ur life...this is a total waste weather u like it or not.the truth always sound bitter to the ears and very painful to your eyes kpele

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hope the show off would grand her safe trip to the abyss..
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
that's the mentality of we Nigerians...we always want to overdo things just to let people who dont even give a damn about us know we are doing it very well....

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Goodnigga:
at least you have #50k in your account, have you shared 10k for boys in your area that are hungry?

Bad guy cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:

IF they are, the ritual money ought to have finished with all these expenses..
Ritual last last 100M

U be ritualist ?
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by dklex(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
black man will always be.

TimeTraveller:
Idiocy! Is this kind of animalistic display of wealth possible in Switzerland, Germany, Norway or any developed country? It's only here in Africa that you'll see this stupidity. Go to Oba and see abject poverty, yet they spray millions on potopoto.

Even the road leading to the village looks like a pigsty. Blame the government as usual and call those of us talking poor people. It doesn't change the fact that this is barbarism.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Ruggman: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
What a waste of money, the dead is dead simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.