Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) (125015 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by KelB(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ike di na ala Oba. Periodt

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kudos to obi cubana...

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Sicilyjones: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Stop lying this thing no even reach 1m
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
This life na scam o..man go suffer train pikin..if the pikin don harma all attention goes to the woman..be it a girl child or a female child..una go see how this goat go take do him papa burial..na Muslim burial he go do self..he go just rap him papa for white cloth trow am inside grave..bet
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Missionaire: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
deji17:

No need to deviate. This conversation is not about if company is listed on NSE or not. Have a nice day

I didn't deviate... I knew you or someone else might ask for the name of his companies.

I just want you to understand that people can create employment and still spend their money however they want.

Have a nice evening.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by niyidenrele: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
My late pastor will say
No matter how beautiful or expensive a coffin is

It's only meant for

One group of person

THE DEAD
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by dotedote: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
[b]It's heartbreaking that coffin has no remote. Damn! [/b][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by tankoagaie: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
this is west from coast
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Ayo2004: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
FBIBOT:

Money heist (lacasa d coffini ⚰) grin
A dey tell u
Even the woman go appreciate say we use the money for better thing

Dem don turn person burial as opportunity to show off

Sha,na dem money,make dem use am anyhow
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
30 million coffin ... No wonder south africows are looting coffins grin

grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Edusouls:
That’s why the white men tagged us black Monkies, they saw us deep, dealt with us, analysed us deep and came out with the conclusion that we are humans but with similar monkey attributes..am sorry they were very right..

People like you are simply repulsive.

Your problem is you are mentally sick. The disease? Colonial brainwashing into self hatred.

Let me briefly educate your empty skull.

Racism as we know it today, arose in the mid 1700s, in the midst of the trans Atlantic slave trade.

The inhumanities meted out on the African captives led to mass public disapproval in England, which threatened to curb the lucrative trade.

The response of the enslavers was to try to justify the trade by developing quack theories of racial superiority and racial inferiority, in which they claimed that the blacks were 'sub-human' degenerates with no history, and a primitive culture, thus requiring the slave trade to bring them up to civilized existence.

THAT was how racism began. NOT by your white gods sitting around somewhere and deciding to call Africans 'monkeys' based on their observations of them.

Until ignorant, low life cretins like you learn to pick up history books and learn your history, you will continue to be worthless, dumb, self loathing embarrassments to us all.

Finally, white people slaughtered over 100 million of themselves in the last century. In Germany, the Nazis lined up 6 million men women, children, and even new born babies, and walked them into gas chambers.

Stalin slaughtered over 10 million of his fellow Soviets.

Today the whites have built nuclear weapons capable of destroying all life on earth, including yours, and are literally pointing those weapons at each other's nations. Meaning the ENTIRE world is sitting on a time bomb as we speak.

I think if we are looking for savage, animalistic behaviour, and for races to call ''monkeys'', it definitely has to be the white race, whom, like a cursed, brainwashed dunce, you elevate to high heavens in your thick, colonised head.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by guru90: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
So, Obi de go my church...........................

Angelican Church
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
ADude:
Go ask Ronaldo how much he spents on those vanities he lives and moves around. Dangote once gave Obj over 5bn to support his camapign, and who told you Bill does not are part of their inner cycles? Forget stories my brother
The 5bn for campaign...in 8 years of objs reign he will make 40 b..a smart biz man doesn't burial 30 m...what u give should affect a life or what u give should pave way for you and not by this
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
deji17:
That is how vain they are. Very vain and wasteful people. Even if you are doing drugs or stole the money, at least set up industry that will employ thousands. What is the point of this show off? Vanity.

John12:1-8 grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by 2special(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
CodeTemplar:
If a deacon should try one-tenth of this by now, the we-need-factories crew will be allover the thread insulting every GO and presiding bishop.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aafsat:
What if his friends had given him that 30million,he uses 1 million for a casket, divide the remaining 29 million into 500k or 1million and give it to young men in his community to start business,wont the world be a better place. I know it is their money and they can spend it however they like. So many young men are looking for funds to start a business. Lets help each other biko.

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy
MejiLoyon:

E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by alaribe1992(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
I’d like to know where this coffin would be placed grin iykwim

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Your problem is you are mentally sick. The disease? Colonial brainwashing into self hatred.

Racism as we know it today, arose in the mid 1700s, in the midst of the trans Atlantic slave trade.

The inhumanities meted out on the African captives led to mass public disapproval in England, which threatened to curb the lucrative trade.

The response of the enslavers was to develop theories of racial superiority and racial inferiority, in which they claimed that the blacks were 'sub-human' degenerates with no history, and a primitive culture, thus requiring the slave trade to bring them up to civilized existence.

THAT was how racism began. NOT by your white gods sitting around somewhere and deciding to call Africans 'monkeys' based on their observations of them.

Until ignorant, low life cretins like you learn to pick up history books and learn your history, you will continue to be a worthless, dumb, self loathing embarrassments to us all.

Finally, white people slaughtered over 100 million of themselves in the last century. In Germany, the Nazis lined up 6 million men women, children, and even new born babies, and walked them into gas chambers.

Today the whites have built nuclear weapons capable of destroying all life on earth, including yours, and are literally pointing those weapons at each other's nations. Meaning the ENTIRE world is sitting on a time bomb as we speak.

I think if we are looking for savage, animalistic behaviour, and for races to call ''monkeys'', it definitely has to be the white race, whom, like a cursed, brainwashed dunce, you elevate to high heavens in your thick head.

Y this long episode...even such burial is not our tradition..I don't know where this is coming from
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Snowkel(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
All I see is someone using his mum burial as a way to launder money, all gifts from his friends are all transactions, they are using the burial as medium to clean their dirty cash
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nonsense talk! undecided
BKayy:
Mere looking at the coffin and the worth go make death dey hungry some people
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
deji17:

Unbelievable. And there are people within his extended family or village that are struggling to feed. Culture of waste and vainglory.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by melzabull(f): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
blackmantis:
N30,000,000 coffin?

It must have an AC, complete stereo HiFi system, a flat screen led smart tv, an inverter solar power system. And of course an iPhone 11 max.
grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Only those who want to die will love this...I have not seen ..this is my portion or I tap into this anointing...share if u want to die...likes if u want your father to die this night..oya let the Likes and share start coming in o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Sicilyjones: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

The response of the enslavers was to try to justify the trade by developing quack theories of racial superiority and racial inferiority, in which they claimed that the blacks were 'sub-human' degenerates with no history, and a primitive culture, thus requiring the slave trade to bring them up to civilized existence.

Until ignorant, low life cretins like you learn to pick up history books and learn your history, you will continue to be worthless, dumb, self loathing embarrassments to us all.

I think if we are looking for savage, animalistic behaviour, and for races to call ''monkeys'', it definitely has to be the white race, whom, like a cursed, brainwashed dunce, you elevate to high heavens in your thick, colonised head.

The white men are right to call u and I and Africans monkeys, deal with it and stop the long sermon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?
Na ednut deh show am na...Obi just deh do him thing, na people deh do the show off

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Idiocy! Is this kind of animalistic display of wealth possible in Switzerland, Germany, Norway or any developed country? It's only here in Africa that you'll see this stupidity. Go to Oba and see abject poverty, yet they spray millions on potopoto.

Even the road leading to the village looks like a pigsty. Blame the government as usual and call those of us talking poor people. It doesn't change the fact that this is barbarism.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by GoodFaith: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
People
Please stop all the lies
N30 millions is $60,000-.00
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?
Na ednut deh do the show off na...Obi just deh do him thing, na people deh do the show off.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sicilyjones:

The white men are right to call u and I and Africans monkeys, deal with it and stop the long sermon

That is your racial inferiority complex speaking.

It is a mental disease which is actually curable by therapy and reading history books.

I doubt you will ever get round to curing yourself, and it's sad you will bequeath a mentality of racial inferiority to your children.

Disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
VEXT:
Instead make them use that money build industry and better roads for east..Them dey use the money do rubbish,na only hotels just full for east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sicilyjones:

Tru for even writing such in this issue we are discussing tells much about his mentality..and he has really exibited that monkey character in him.africans are really monkeys I swear..I just they know now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.