Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) (124979 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by ImpactCrater: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
blackmantis:
N30,000,000 coffin?

It must have an AC, complete stereo HiFi system, a flat screen led smart tv, an inverter solar power system. And of course an iPhone 11 max.
The coffin suppose wake the woman up ooo
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by witworth(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hahjascho:
Nevertheless, ethics can't be underrated.
be that as it may, na right and choice.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
blackmantis:
N30,000,000 coffin?

It must have an AC, complete stereo HiFi system, a flat screen led smart tv, an inverter solar power system. And of course an iPhone 11 max.
AND THE PERSON IN IT MUST GO TO HEAVEN.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mayng01:
Is this man and his group of friends ritualist?
IF YOU ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK ?
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

I personally do not like to engage in racial superiority contests. ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL IN THE EYES OF GOD is my belief.

The Creator did not create 'superior' and 'inferior' races. He simply made MAN, IN HIS IMAGE.

Calling yourself inferior is calling God inferior.

Colour differences are caused by climate. The hotter the region, the darker-skinned its people. God made Africans brown-skinned through the chemical MELANIN, which protects them from the heavy glare of the sun, thus avoiding various skin and physical diseases.

Without that brown skin, the African race would have been extinct thousands of years ago.

So our skin colour is a BLESSING from the Almighty, which some of our people have been brainwashed by whites into thinking is a sign of ''inferiority''. Such people and their mentality need to be removed from our midst before we can make progress, I feel. They are spiritually damaged beings, and most are irredeemable.

powerful post and I agree....

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?
for network and more connections .. Dey there

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Seen
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
BKayy:
Mere looking at the coffin and the worth go make death dey hungry some people
you guys play with the concept of death too much. Not evening having an inkling about what it is. Yet we make jokes around it. This is the death that humbles people when it comes in form of sickness. May wealthy coffin not make us wish for death.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
BKayy:

grin lol

Thanks, You made me laugh.... I needed it.

But seriously, life is extremely more important than a 30m coffin.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by staphcures: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
30 million coffin ... No wonder south africows are looting coffins grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
osazsky:
how does roads creat employment..most people don't know y dangotee and bill gates is the richest in Africa and the world .none will wear a 40m necklace nor buy a coffin for 40 m..the more u creat employment the more your wealth grows
You wey dey advise how much you get

Ɗangote isn't the richest in Africa ....also he is always having government patronage

Bill Gates isn't the richest in the world also

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
blackmantis:
N30,000,000 coffin?

Before?
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aafsat:
What if his friends had given him that 30million,he uses 1 million for a casket, divide the remaining 29 million into 500k or 1million and give it to young men in his community to start business,wont the world be a better place. I know it is their money and they can spend it however they like. So many young men are looking for funds to start a business. Lets help each other biko.

Tell that to your polithiefcians looting your National Treasury and buying properties in Dubai and Britain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Iwanttoto:

Stupid Africans. The woman being buried is not even aware of the level of carnival being organised on her behalf

Funny how the same carnival will open doors for a lot of poor masses there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
ANAMBRA & pride.
ANAMBRA & price tag.
No matter how educated an Anambra man is, he will display total Ignorance & disregard for social tenets. He will embarrass you with price tags when you attempt to deface his products.

Oga , please go and make money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
deji17:
That is how vain they are. Very vain and wasteful people. Even if you are doing drugs or stole the money, at least set up industry that will employ thousands. What is the point of this show off? Vanity.

How many industries have your polithiefcians created or set up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
deji17:

Unbelievable. And there are people within his extended family or village that are struggling to feed. Culture of waste and vainglory.

Go. And make. Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
DriveByKiller:
African stupidity. ..poorest and must materialistic continent.

Igbos and show off and materialism.
Please go. And make money.
Later you will come to tech forum to tell us how u bought phone or PS5 for 460k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Williemyself: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
allwell51:
Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin Gifted To Him By His Friends

Tunde Ednut SPECIAL COVERAGE Reaching you live from Atlanta, but in Oba, Anambra State in spirit for Obi Cubana. SWIPE LEFT!!!

So many things are happening ooo

Cows everywhere, money every where, drinks everywhere

Billionaires everywhere

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRY0lUep3ix/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hi nairalanders, in my opinion, the 30m is not a waste.
1. He has the money to spend
2. The amount was credited to a company which probably has not made any sales this year.
3. Donations alone has taken care of the amount and even more.
4. The money is still in circulation.

May we never be broke in our lives.
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Anieke39(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Talknochip:
Nonsense..
Showcasing a coffin? For what nah?

Smh

We always forget that whatever (actions or events) we esteemed highly, is usually despised by Heaven!
May mama find peace.. and may we All end well with Christ.

are you in heaven
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by DriveByKiller: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Please go. And make money.
Later you will come to tech forum to tell us how u bought phone or PS5 for 460k
not everyone is as shallow and insecure as you.

Money no dey buy class.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by deji17: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Go. And make. Money

I have a legitimate income and I am contented with what I have.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by deji17: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

How many industries have your polithiefcians created or set up.
Only Polithiefcians create industries in your neck of the wood. You need exposure to understand how things works. Your Nigerian entitlement mentality is not letting you reason well.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by hardbody: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Edusouls:
That’s why the white men tagged us black Monkies, they saw us deep, dealt with us, analysed us deep and came out with the conclusion that we are humans but with similar monkey attributes..am sorry they were very right..

Bros no vex ooo, you may be one, I am not. Neither am I saying the blatant display of wealth in the midst of penury is something to be celebrated. It however doesn't make me a monkey because some other person has chosen to do this or behave like an animal with a tail.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Dshortz(m): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Wealthy Ghost �
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by UbongJamesAkpan(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?
last respect na

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Nature8(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:

E pain am grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by cuteboy2: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2021
I have only 5 questions for Obi Cubana:

1. How many primary schools has he built in his hometown, Oba?

2. How many students from his village are being sponsored to secondary and universities on Obi Cubana scholarship? With this kind of wealth, all primary school and secondary school children from Oba should go to school free.

3. How many hospitals has Obi Cubana built in his hometown, Oba?

4. How many roads has Obi Cubana paved and tarred in his town and village?

5 How many widows does he feed daily?

If he has not done these 5 things for the living, then all this obituary self glorification and lavish expenditure for the dead is no eternal value. It's all vanity upon vanity.

I come in peace. RIP to mama Cubana.

Cc: Righteousness2

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 1:37am On Jul 17, 2021
deji17:

Only Polithiefcians create industries in your neck of the wood. You need exposure to understand how things works. Your Nigerian entitlement mentality is not letting you reason well.

Oga shut up jare
Allow him to spend his money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 1:37am On Jul 17, 2021
deji17:

I have a legitimate income and I am contented with what I have.

Then Waka pass

1 Like 1 Share

DriveByKiller:
not everyone is as shallow and insecure as you.

Money no dey buy class.

Signs of. Poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Vireani79: 2:02am On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:

Die quick abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.