Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September (29241 Views)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Newton85:
They're Yoruba, give it up. You don't see Yorubas dragging Clarion Chukwura even though she has a Yoruba mother. I wonder why your "full-blooded Igbos" can't do what Giannis is doing? Lol.

Why will you drag Clarion Chukwura? Is she all that a legend like Skepta, The Antetokunpos,etc and all other Igbo-Yorubas?
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Newton85:
Lmao, this clown just wrote a load of fallacious balderdash. How is Sunday Bada Igala when he's from the Yoruba town of Ogidi in Kogi State? Are you alright in the head at all? Please, remind me again when Okaka and Angelo Ogbonna win the Euros with Italy. Are you mentally unstable? How the hell will a bang average, utterly mediocre footballer like Nedum Onuoha and some nonentity called Dike be Nigeria's two greatest players in the MLS when Obafemi Martins played for the Seattle Sounders? Lol. Are you high? Again, Gbenga Okunowo played for Barcelona. Infact, he played for the Barcelona legends against Madrid legends just yesterday, lol. Ositadimma Umenyiora is not the only Nigeeian to win a Super Bowl, you lying scum. Dude even said no Yoruba has ever won a Super when Jay Ajayi, Brendon Ayanbadejo and his brother Obafemi Ayanbadejo have also won the Super Bowl? Lmao. You're such a slowpoke. Asisat Oshoala is the greatest female African footballer of all time. she's the only African woman to score in a Champions League final. She also the only African woman to win a Champions League. Tell me any Eboe dead or alive that has done what Jarome Iginla has done in Ice Hockey? A bunch of Yoruba boys like Dom Solanke, Ademola Lookman, Fikayo Tomori, Sheyi Ojo won England's only U-20 World Cup trophy in 2017. And there was no Olympic games in 1994, lol. For someone who's obsessed with who's "full-blooded" Yoruba or Igbo, can you tell me how Jordan Nwora is 'full_blooded Igbo" when his mother is white? Can you tell me how Deandre Ayton is "full-blooded Igbo" when his mother is from the Bahamas. Please, tell me how Jahlil Okafor is "full-blooded Igbo" when his mother is African-American. Is the Ugo Ugochukwu boy you mentioned also "full-blooded Igbo" even though is father is white? Lmao, what a clown, lol. How exactly will a take your codeine-influenced balderdash serious when it's filled with a lot of batshit-crazy lies!? This buffoon actually said both Okaka and Ogbonna have won the Euros! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! And for your information, Sunday Oliseh vehemently says he's not, stop attache by force, lol. Just tell me one Igbo sportsperson both dead and alive that's as great as Anthony Joshua. Yorubas have played for the three biggest clubs in the world in Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United, lol. Show me a bunch of utterly mediocre Igbo players in obscure leagues doesn't work, lol. Show me any Igbo player, both dead and alive, that has won laurels as much as David Alaba. You Eboes lie too much. Dem take an swear for una?

Cry more bro, it won't change these facts!

Lol! Dude said Sunday Bada is Yoruba grin grin When did Igala become Yoruba, or are you too desperate? Accept the fact that no Yoruba has ever contributed in winning a gold medal for Nigeria at the Olympics. Something 4 Igbos minus the many Igbos in the 1994 Team that won the Olympics did easily. Till today, Nigeria's only individual gold medalist at the Olympics is Chioma Ajunwa, an Igbo woman, no Yoruba has even won silver individually grin cheesy. I don't care about any stuff, Sunday Oliseh another Igbo won Bundesliga twice. Don't mention Alaba, dude has no major international trophy in his hands, not even a Bronze grin grin Thank God you used your mouth to expose yourself grin, see the numbers of Yorubas that played in the Euros and have been playing in the Euros, yet none of them have ever won the Euros. Meanwhile, two Igbos namely Stefano Okaka of Udinese who plays for Italy and Angelo Ogbonna of West Ham who plays for Italy also have that in their closets. Dude said the only Nigerians who played in the Euros were Yorubas grin grin Is Noah Okafor of Switzerland also Yoruba? What of Felix Nmecha and Lucas Nmecha both of Germany, are they also Yorubas? Go and cry bro, football is solely for Igbos. Mention one Yoruba midfielder who can rival these trio: Michael Olise and Eberechi Eze both of Crystal Palace and Wilfred Ndidi of Leicester City? Mention just one Yoruba Midfielder! No Yoruba has played for PSG, meanwhile two Igbos namely Jay Jay Okocha and Godwin Okpara have played for this club, no Yoruba has ever played for Juventus, meanwhile Sunday Oliseh and Paolo Gozzi Iweru both Igbos played/are playing for Juventus. No Yoruba has ever played for Barcelona, meanwhile Emmanuel Amunike another Igbo has. Dude said Arike is the current WNBA MVP grin
Do you even watch Basketball at all? The only Nigerian and African to ever win the WNBA MVP is Nneka Ogwumike, another Igbo. She is also the only African and Nigerian together with her sister, Chinenye to ever win the FIBA Basketball Worldcup and Olympics. Jordan Ifeanyi Nwora, another Igbo of Milwaukee Bucks became the first Nigerian in this decade who represents Nigeria to win the NBA Finals, where were your Yorubas who represent Nigeria? Where were full-blooded Yorubas like flop Adebayo and Oladipo? Why must half-blooded Yorubas with Igbo blood like the Antetokunpos and full blooded Igbos like Jordan Nwora, Jahlil Okafor, Isaac Okoro, Deandre Ayton,etc dominate them! lMAO. In NFL, the top three best Africans of all time, Ositadinma Umenyiora, Nnamdi Asomugha, and Amobi Okoye are all Igbos. Ositadinma Umenyiora was the first Nigerian to win the Superbowl, no Yoruba has! Let's not forget, the first African woman to own a European Football Club, Nneka Ede, another Igbo. Dude has started insulting D'Tigers because no Yoruba was there grin grin LMAO! How can an average team force a whole USA to a major defeat since 1994? How can an average team score as much 3 points as they did that day? How can average players even be in the NBA--The worlds' largest and biggest basketball league? Last season, in the top 20 highest goal scorers in the Top 5 biggest European leagues, the only Nigerian there was Simy Nwankwo of Crotone, an Igbo. No Yoruba, both the ones playing for Nigeria and other countries entered the list. How come? grin grin This is minus the Igbos like Ike Ugbo, Lucas Nmecha, Paul Onuachu, and Kelechi Iheanacho who bagged in tonnes of goals in their various leagues! I don't even know one Yoruba player with at least 10 goals last season grin grin. In the formula 1 racing, the first and youngest Nigerian to ever be signed, Ugo Ugochukwu is also another Igbo. In Bobsled, the first Nigerian boblsled winter Olympics champions,and first Nigerians to compete in winter Olympics, Akuoma Omeoga and Ngozi Onwumere are both Igbos. The Nigerian player with the highest market value in Europe is Wilfred Ndidi, another Igbo. I don't even know one Yoruba in the top ten highest market value! grin grin. The first Nigerian Olympic gymanst, Uche Eke is another Igbo.He is also the first Nigerian to win gold in gymnastics at the 2019 All African Games. The first black to win a gold medal at the Commonwealth games is Chukwuma Ifeajuna, another Igbo. The best Nigerian boxer of all time, and second in Africa, Dick Tiger is Igbo. Your Olusoji Fasuba never won an Olympic gold medal in athletics, something Nduka Awazie, Clement Chukwu, and Jude Monye all won, so don't mention that awardless joker. Mention one Yoruba dead or alive that is better than Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Emmanuel Amunike, Sunday Oliseh, and Mikel Obi, all Igbos. In Pele's list of top 125 living Footballers, the only two Nigerian there- Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo are both Igbos! No Yoruba both playing/ who played for Nigeria and other countries entered the list. The top two best Nigerians to ever play in the MSL, Nedum Onuoha and Darly Dike are both Igbos. The duo of Emmanuel Amunike and Kanu Nwankwo have won more African footballer of the year trophy than all Yoruba Footballers combined! Jahlil Okafor has won more awards than all Yorubas in the NBA apart from the Yoruba-Igbo Antetokunpos. In the NBA, only 6 full blooded Yorubas, while there are 16 full-blooded Igbos! The only Nigerian and African drafted into this years' WNBA is Michaela Onyenwere, another Igbo. The first and only Nigerian and African woman basketball coach in the US is Nneka Enemkpali, another Igbo. The first Nigerian and African coach to coach a team in the UEFA Champions League is Ndubuisi Egbo, another Igbo. The only two Nigerian clubs to ever reach the CAF Champions League finals are Enyimba and Heartland, two Igbo clubs. They are also the only Nigerian clubs to play in the FIFA Club World Cup. The only Nigerian club to win the CAF Champions League is Enyimba, they won it twice in addition to two CAF Super Cup! Last season, Kelechi Iheanacho, Wilfred Ndidi, and Chituru Odunze won the English FA Cup with Leicester City, Samuel Chukwueze won the UEFA Europa Cup with Villareal CF, Paul Onuachu won the Best Footballer and Highest Goal Scorer in his league alongside Lucas Nmecha and Ike Ugbo, two other Igbos. Simy Nwankwo emerged the highest African goal scorer in the Italian Serie A. Maduka Okoye won the Golden gloves in the Eredivise, Noni Madueke is the most valuable player of his age in the Eredivise as at last season. How many Yorubas beat this records last season, that's if there is even one! grin grin. Dude even asked me to show me any Igbo player with as much Laurel as David Alaba grin grin Does David Alaba have a major international trophy or award like Kanu Nwankwo or Sunday Oliseh? What of Mikel Obi? He is just like his Yoruba brother Fashanu, too much talk, no major award. Everything he has won, one Igbo in one point or the other has won it. Can you mention one Yoruba dead or alive who represented/ is representing Nigeria with a UEFA Champions League trophy? Just one! I know of Kanu Nwankwo and Mikel Obi, two Igbos.

LIST OF NIGERIANS REPRESENTING NIGERIA/WHO REPRESENTED NIGERIA, WHO HAVE WON AN ENGLISH FA CUP TROPHY

* Daniel Amokachi(Idoma) Everton, 1995
* Celestine Babayaro(Igbo born and raised in the North) Chelsea, 2000
* Kanu Nwankwo (Igbo!) Won it three times! Arsenal, 2002, 2003. Portsmouth 2008
* John Utaka(Igbo!) Portsmouth, 2008
* Mikel Obi(Igbo!) Won it four times! Chelsea, 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2012
* Alex Iwobi(Igbo!) Arsenal, 2017
* Victor Moses(Plateau) Chelsea, 2018
As you can see, there is no Yoruba on that list grin grin

LIST OF NIGERIANS REPRESENTING/WHO REPRESENTED NIGERIA, WHO HAVE A EUROPA CUP
*Mikel Obi(Igbo)
*Victor Moses(Plateau)
*Kanu Nwankwo (Igbo)
*Taribo West(Ijaw)
*Chidi Odiah(Igbo)
*Samuel Chukwueze (Igbo)

Also on this list, no Yoruba. Same thing on the UEFA Champions League list with two Igbos! Where are my Yoruba brothers' cry cry?

LIST OF NIGERIANS WHO HAVE SCORED A HATRICK IN THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
*Efan Goziem Ekoku(Igbo)
*Yakubu Aigbeni(Esan)
*Peter Odemwingie(Esan)
*Kelechi Iheanacho (Igbo)
*Kanu Nwankwo (Igbo)

No Yoruba here too

LIST OF NIGERIANS IN TOP 125 LIVING FOOTBALLERS OF ALL TIME:
*Jay Jay Okocha(Igbo)
*Kanu Nwankwo (Igbo)

No Yoruba here too cheesy cheesy

As I said before, concentrate on Boxing, Martial Arts, and Table Tennis which you are relatively good at. Overall and generally, Sports is solely dominated by Igbo, Yorubas are trying, but it's not enough to uproot the Igbo hegemony in sports
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Newton85: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Uchasa:

Cry more bro, it won't change these facts!

Lol! Dude said Sunday Bada is Yoruba grin grin When did Igala become Yoruba, or are you too desperate? Accept the fact that no Yoruba has ever contributed in winning a gold medal for Nigeria at the Olympics. Something 4 Igbos minus the many Igbos in the 1994 Team that won the Olympics did easily. Till today, Nigeria's only individual gold medalist at the Olympics is Chioma Ajunwa, an Igbo woman, no Yoruba has even won silver individually grin cheesy. I don't care about any stuff, Sunday Oliseh anouther Igbo won Bundesliga twice. Don't mention Alaba, dude has no major international trophy in his hands, not even a Bronze grin grin Thank God you used your mouth to expose yourself grin, see the numbers of Yorubas that played in the Euros and have been playing in the Euros, yet none of them have ever won the Euros. Meanwhile, two Igbos namely Stefano Okaka of Udinese who plays for Italy and Angelo Ogbonna of West Ham who plays for Italy also have that in their closets. Dude said the only Nigerians who played in the Euros were Yorubas grin grin Is Noah Okafor of Switzerland also Yoruba? What of Felix Nmecha and Lucas Nmecha both of Germany, are they also Yorubas? Go and cry bro, football is solely for Igbos. Mention one Yoruba midfielder who can rival these trio: Michael Olise and Eberechi Eze both of Crystal Palace and Wilfred Ndidi of Leicester City? Mention just one Yoruba Midfielder! No Yoruba has played for PSG, meanwhile two Igbos namely Jay Jay Okocha and Godwin Okpara have played for this club, no Yoruba has ever played for Juventus, meanwhile Sunday Oliseh and Paolo Gozzi Iweru both Igbos played/are playing for Juventus. No Yoruba has ever played for Barcelona, meanwhile Emmanuel Amunike another Igbo has. Dude said Arike is the current WNBA MVP grin
Do you even watch Basketball at all? The only Nigerian and African to ever win the WNBA MVP is Nneka Ogwumike, another Igbo. She is also the only African and Nigerian together with her sister, Chinenye to ever win the FIBA Basketball Worldcup and Olympics. Jordan Ifeanyi Nwora, another Igbo of Milwaukee Bucks became the first Nigerian in this decade who represents Nigeria to win the NBA Finals, where were your Yorubas who represent Nigeria? Where were full-blooded Yorubas like flop Adebayo and Oladipo? Why must half-blooded Yorubas with Igbo blood like the Antetokunpos and full blooded Igbos like Jordan Nwora, Jahlil Okafor, Isaac Okoro, Deandre Ayton,etc dominate them! lMAO. In NFL, the top three best Africans of all time, Ositadinma Umenyiora, Nnamdi Asomugha, and Amobi Okoye are all Igbos. Ositadinma Umenyiora was the first Nigerian to win the Superbowl, no Yoruba has! Let's not forget, the first African woman to own a European Football Club, Nneka Ede, another Igbo. Dude has started insulting D'Tigers because no Yoruba was there grin grin LMAO! How can an average team force a whole USA to a major defeat since 1994? How can an average team score as much 3 points as they did that day? How can average players even be in the NBA--The worlds' largest and biggest basketball league? Last season, in the top 20 highest goal scorers in the Top 5 biggest European leagues, the only Nigerian there was Simy Nwankwo of Crotone, an Igbo. No Yoruba, both the ones playing for Nigeria and other countries entered the list. How come? grin grin This is minus the Igbos like Ike Ugbo, Lucas Nmecha, Paul Onuachu, and Kelechi Iheanacho who bagged in tonnes of goals in their various leagues! I don't even know one Yoruba player with at least 10 goals last season grin grin. In the formula 1 racing, the first and youngest Nigerian to ever be signed, Ugo Ugochukwu is also another Igbo. In Bobsled, the first Nigerian boblsled winter Olympics champions,and first Nigerians to compete in winter Olympics, Akuoma Omeoga and Ngozi Onwumere are both Igbos. The Nigerian player with the highest market value in Europe is Wilfred Ndidi, another Igbo. I don't even know one Yoruba in the top ten highest market value! grin grin. The first Nigerian Olympic gymanst, Uche Eke is another Igbo.He is also the first Nigerian to win gold in gymnastics at the 2019 All African Games. The first black to win a gold medal at the Commonwealth games is Chukwuma Ifeajuna, another Igbo. The best Nigerian boxer of all time, and second in Africa, Dick Tiger is Igbo. Your Olusoji Fasuba never won an Olympic gold medal in athletics, something Nduka Awazie, Clement Chukwu, and Jude Monye all won, so don't mention that awardless joker. Mention one Yoruba dead or alive that is better than Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Emmanuel Amunike, Sunday Oliseh, and Mikel Obi, all Igbos. In Pele's list of top 125 living Footballers, the only two Nigerian there- Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo are both Igbos! No Yoruba both playing/ who played for Nigeria and other countries entered the list. The top two best Nigerians to ever play in the MSL, Nedum Onuoha and Darly Dike are both Igbos. The duo of Emmanuel Amunike and Kanu Nwankwo have won more African footballer of the year trophy than all Yoruba Footballers combined! Jahlil Okafor has won more awards than all Yorubas in the NBA apart from the Yoruba-Igbo Antetokunpos. In the NBA, only 6 full blooded Yorubas, while there are 16 full-blooded Igbos! The only Nigerian and African drafted into this years' WNBA is Michaela Onyenwere, another Igbo. The first and only Nigerian and African woman basketball coach in the US is Nneka Enemkpali, another Igbo. The first Nigerian and African coach to coach a team in the UEFA Champions League is Ndubuisi Egbo, another Igbo. The only two Nigerian clubs to ever reach the CAF Champions League finals are Enyimba and Heartland, two Igbo clubs. They are also the only Nigerian clubs to play in the FIFA Club World Cup. The only Nigerian club to win the CAF Champions League is Enyimba, they won it twice in addition to two CAF Super Cup! Last season, Kelechi Iheanacho, Wilfred Ndidi, and Chituru Odunze won the English FA Cup with Leicester City, Samuel Chukwueze won the UEFA Europa Cup with Villareal CF, Paul Onuachu won the Best Footballer and Highest Goal Scorer in his league alongside Lucas Nmecha and Ike Ugbo, two other Igbos. Simy Nwankwo emerged the highest African goal scorer in the Italian Serie A. Maduka Okoye won the Golden gloves in the Eredivise, Noni Madueke is the most valuable player of his age in the Eredivise as at last season. How many Yorubas beat this records last season, that's if there is even one! grin grin. Dude even asked me to show me any Igbo player with as much Laurel as David Alaba grin grin Does David Alaba have a major international trophy or award like Kanu Nwankwo or Sunday Oliseh? What of Mikel Obi? He is just like his Yoruba brother Fashanu, too much talk, no major award. Everything he has won, one Igbo in one point or the other has won it. Can you mention one Yoruba dead or alive who represented/ is representing Nigeria with a UEFA Champions League trophy? Just one! I know of Kanu Nwankwo and Mikel Obi, two Igbos.

LIST OF NIGERIANS REPRESENTING NIGERIA/WHO REPRESENTED NIGERIA, WHO HAVE WON AN ENGLISH FA CUP TROPHY

* Daniel Amokachi(Idoma) Everton, 1995
* Celestine Babayaro(Igbo born and raised in the North) Chelsea, 2000
* Kanu Nwankwo (Igbo!) Won it three times! Arsenal, 2002, 2003. Portsmouth 2008
* John Utaka(Igbo!) Portsmouth, 2008
* Mikel Obi(Igbo!) Won it four times! Chelsea, 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2012
* Alex Iwobi(Igbo!) Arsenal, 2017
* Victor Moses(Plateau) Chelsea, 2018
As you can see, there is no Yoruba on that list grin grin

LIST OF NIGERIANS REPRESENTING/WHO REPRESENTED NIGERIA, WHO HAVE A EUROPA CUP
*Mikel Obi(Igbo)
*Victor Moses(Plateau)
*Kanu Nwankwo (Igbo)
*Taribo West(Ijaw)
*Chidi Odiah(Igbo)
*Samuel Chukwueze (Igbo)

Also on this list, no Yoruba. Same thing on the UEFA Champions League list with two Igbos! Where are my Yoruba brothers' cry cry?

LIST OF NIGERIANS WHO HAVE SCORED A HATRICK IN THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
*Efan Goziem Ekoku(Igbo)
*Yakubu Aigbeni(Esan)
*Peter Odemwingie(Esan)
*Kelechi Iheanacho (Igbo)
*Kanu Nwankwo (Igbo)

No Yoruba here too

LIST OF NIGERIANS IN TOP 125 LIVING FOOTBALLERS OF ALL TIME:
*Jay Jay Okocha(Igbo)
*Kanu Nwankwo (Igbo)

No Yoruba here too cheesy cheesy

As I said before, concentrate on Boxing, Martial Arts, and Table Tennis which you are relatively good at. Overall and generally, Sports is solely dominated by Igbo, Yorubas are trying, but it's not enough to uproot the Igbo hegemony in sports
LOL, incorrigible, ill-educated slowpoke is still doubling down that Sunday Bada, an Okun (Yoruba) man from Kogi State is Igala, lmao. Is Bada an Igala name. You're also doubling down that no Yoruba man has ever won the Super Bowl even though Jay Ajayi, Brendon Ayanbadejo and Obafemi Ayanbadejo have won it? You're so deluded and dedicated to lies that you even claimed both Okaka and Ogbonna have won the Euros with Italy, lmao. You be proper werey! You're clearly psychotic. Utterly detached from reality. To continue arguing with you is like reciting poetry to goats. A famous scholar once said "you can win 40 scholars with one fact, but you cannot win one idiot wjth 40 facts." Now I understand why Kanu was able to hoodwinked many of you that Buhari has been replaced with Jubril from Sudan, lol. Bye, IPOB werey!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Newton85: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Uchasa:

Why will you drag Clarion Chukwura? Is she all that a legend like Skepta, The Antetokunpos,etc and all other Igbo-Yorubas?
The Adetokunbos and the Adenugas are Yoruba. Give it up. There's nothing like "Igbo-Yorubas". No one has ever called Clarion Chukwura or Jordan Ibe "Yoruba-Igbo". Go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Newton85:
LOL, incorrigible, ill-educated slowpoke is still doubling down that Sunday Bada, an Okun (Yoruba) man from Kogi State is Igala, lmao. Is Bada an Igala name. You're also doubling down that no Yoruba man has ever won the Super Bowl even though Jay Ajayi, Brendon Ayanbadejo and Obafemi Ayanbadejo have won it? You're so deluded and dedicated to lies that you even claimed both Okaka and Ogbonna have won the Euros with Italy, lmao. You be proper werey! You're clearly psychotic. Utterly detached from reality. To continue arguing with you is like reciting poetry to goats. A famous scholar once said "you can win 40 scholars with one fact, but you cannot win one idiot wjth 40 facts." Now I understand why Kanu was able to hoodwinked many of you that Buhari has been replaced with Jubril from Sudan, lol. Bye, IPOB werey!

Go and cry bro! Sunday Bada is Igala, I know his relations personally! They've told me times without number that they aren't Yorubas, so go and rest.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Newton85:

See clown that said that Arike Ogunbowale is this years' WNBA MVP Winner casting aspersions grin grin. If I should go by your lies, I would have insulted you more, but I'm civilized. I'm not an algae-soup drinker grin grin
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Newton85: 7:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Uchasa:

See clown that said that Arike Ogunbowale is this years' WNBA MVP Winner casting aspersions grin grin. If I should go by your lies, I would have insulted you more, but I'm civilized. I'm not an algae-soup drinker grin grin
Dude, go tend to your psychosis, it's very chronic. And neither am I mentally unstable baby factory product.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Newton85: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Uchasa:

Go and cry bro! Sunday Bada is Igala, I know his relations personally! They've told me times without number that they aren't Yorubas, so go and rest.
Lmao see like! This one na proper werey o.

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Newton85:
Dude, go tend to your psychosis, it's very chronic. And neither am I mentally unstable baby factory product.

Skull miner, go and drink your algae soup. If you were wise, you wouldn't even be arguing about sports. Imagine a Wasterner saying he is better at sports, yet no one from the Waste has ever won a gold in the Olympics for Nigeria. Now he wants to claim an Igala man, Sunday Bada grin grin
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Newton85: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Uchasa:

Skull miner, go and drink your algae soup. If you were wise, you wouldn't even be arguing about sports. Imagine a Wasterner saying he is better at sports, yet no one from the Waste has ever won a gold in the Olympics for Nigeria. Now he wants to claim an Igala man, Sunday Bada grin grin
Okay, baby factory product. I believe that you also know Cristiano Ronaldo's family. Werey!

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by nisai: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Uchasa:

You finished me in nothing! You just showed me how backward your people are in all these sports! Imagine mentioning Yorubas playing for other countries and half-blooded Yorubas as against the full blooded Igbos playing for Nigeria? That shows that you have not produce a good player from your grasroot! The worst part is that even your best players abroad have not won important titles! I still can't believe that out of the many Yorubas playing for other European countries, none have won the Euros! That says a lot about you Yorubas!

You guys are jokes abeg!
I have been following your argument and you have a point. Everything should not base on ego. Every tribe in Nigeria whether Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Hausa Edo, etc. has what it is best at than the rest.

However, allowing emotion to overheat you to calling a whole ethnic nationality a joke is wrong. It's a turn off for silent readers, some Yorubas, seeing sense in your standpoint.

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by aswani(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nutin wey una no go fit turn to fight for dis Naija.

The people you are arguing over are getting on with their lives, not caring about what tribe their friends are from.

You two are here insulting each others tribes over nothing.

It is well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NFF Confirms Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles Head Coach, Finidi As Assistant / It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' / Segun Odegbami's Daughter Weds In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.