Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September (29244 Views)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Mutigadara1: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2021
You are right sir
Okoroawusa:

You can't take it from them. There are the only tribe fully devoted to sports development both personal, famiy and communal
I'm Igbo but why I raised that domination topic is for us to see that looking at issues from tribal angles doesn't help anyone.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 1:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Uchasa:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

If Finidi George is not Igbo then why did you mention his name you this mumu cheesy cheesy cheesy

Name one Igbo UFC Champion. Stop mentioning a random training material's name LOL

The best Nigerian born player at the moment in the NBA is a Giannis a Yoruba man. No Nigerian born player is as decorated and as regarded as Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon. Hakeem is considered the greatest CENTER in NBA history.

Alaba won 10 Bundeslinga plus 2 champions league meaning Alaba is greater than Kanu and Okaka combined. Yoruba is great. Calm down and admire Yoruba.

Did I mention that Gianni's FATHER IS A YORUBA MAN? His mom purpose is to accept and fertilize the GREAT Yoruba seed from Giannis father. Giannis FATHER is a Yoruba man which means Giannis is a Yoruba man. Get it?

David Alaba has won 10 Bundesliga, how many Igbos have won even 1 Bundesliga?

Yorubas are pace-setters. We lead others follow. Rashidi Yekini was the first NIGERIAN to win CAF African footballer Award. You are welcome cheesy. Giannis FATHER is a Yoruba man which makes Giannis a Yoruba man. That is how it works. Get it? If you like call him Emeka, Nwachuku, Chukwudi it will not change the fact that his FATHER IS A YORUBA MAN. GET IT? cheesy NBA QUALITY IS Jordan,Olajuwon, Lebron James and Giannis. 4 GREATS. And 2 of them are Yorubas. We lead the rest (especially Igbos) follow. cheesy cheesy How many Igbos played in the Euro nations cup final though? How many? ZERO? cheesy cheesy Ogbonna is a bench warmer he was not considered good enough to even play for 1 second cheesy cheesy cheesy Alaba has won Bundesliga 10 times and Champions league 2 times. That is LEGEND STATUS.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

If Finidi George is not Igbo then why did you mention his name you this mumu cheesy cheesy cheesy

Name one Igbo UFC Champion. Stop mentioning a random training material's name LOL

The best Nigerian born player at the moment in the NBA is a Giannis a Yoruba man. No Nigerian born player is as decorated and as regarded as Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon. Hakeem is considered the greatest CENTER in NBA history.

Alaba won 10 Bundeslinga plus 2 champions league meaning Alaba is greater than Kanu and Okaka combined. Yoruba is great. Calm down and admire Yoruba.

Did I mention that Gianni's FATHER IS A YORUBA MAN? His mom purpose is to accept and fertilize the GREAT Yoruba seed from Giannis father. Giannis FATHER is a Yoruba man which means Gian
nis is a Yoruba man. Get it?

David Alaba has won 10 Bundesliga, how many Igbos have won even 1 Bundesliga?

Yorubas are pace-setters. We lead others follow. Rashidi Yekini was the first NIGERIAN to win CAF African footballer Award. You are welcome cheesy. Giannis FATHER is a Yoruba man which makes Giannis a Yoruba man. That is how it works. Get it? If you like call him Emeka, Nwachuku, Chukwudi it will not change the fact that his FATHER IS A YORUBA MAN. GET IT? cheesy NBA QUALITY IS Jordan,Olajuwon, Lebron James and Giannis. 4 GREATS. And 2 of them are Yorubas. We lead the rest (especially Igbos) follow. cheesy cheesy How many Igbos played in the Euro nations cup final though? How many? ZERO? cheesy cheesy Ogbonna is a bench warmer he was not considered good enough to even play for 1 second cheesy cheesy cheesy Alaba has won Bundesliga 10 times and Champions league 2 times. That is LEGEND STATUS.

Ogbonna is a bench warmer yet he has two Euros two his name--Something no Yoruba dead or alive has won! lMAO! You're a clown.

Go and argue with someone else, Igbos have gone far ahead of you in sports in general. Just concentrate on your UFC, and avoid watching NBA because the Igbos there are too much! LMAO!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 2:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Uchasa:
Ogbonna is a bench warmer yet he has two Euros two his name--Something no Yoruba dead or alive has won! lMAO! You're a clown.Go and argue with someone else, Igbos have gone far ahead of you in sports in general. Just concentrate on your UFC, and avoid watching NBA because the Igbos there are too much! LMAO!

cheesy cheesy cheesy I will educate your unfortunate brain today. I really get your time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

David Alaba has won 10 Bundesliga titles. No single Igbo has won one. Yoruba na Igbo senior. All the Igbos that have ever played in the NBA combined no even reach Giannis let alone the great legend Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon. QUALITY not QUANTITY is the hallmark of Yorubas. Hakeem Olajuwon was the first Nigerian to win basketball Olympic gold, NBA MVP and NBA finals titles. Giannis is an MVP and right now on his way to win the NBA finals. Even Bam is better than any Igbo player in NBA right now. Rashidi Yekini is the first Nigerian to win CAF African player of the year award. Rashidi Yekini score Nigeria's first world cup goal in US 94. Olusoji Fasuba is the fastest African on record. No other African let alone Igbo has been able to touch that record till date. Israel Adesanya is the MW UFC Champion. Igbos have never had a UFC champion. Not even in the lowest weight class. Anthony Joshua is the current World Heavyweight Boxing Champ. And don't let me go to tennis, entertainment, Education, Science/Engineering, Nobel Laureates etc. I will finish you here! Yorubas are pace-setters you can argue with your ancestors. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I will educate your unfortunate brain today. I really get your time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

David Alaba has won 10 Bundesliga titles. No single Igbo has won one. Yoruba na Igbo senior. All the Igbos that have ever played in the NBA combined no even reach Giannis let alone the great legend Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon. QUALITY not QUANTITY is the hallmark of Yorubas. Hakeem Olajuwon was the first Nigerian to win basketball Olympic gold, NBA MVP and NBA finals titles. Giannis is an MVP and right now on his way to win the NBA finals. Even Bam is better than any Igbo player in NBA right now. Rashidi Yekini is the first Nigerian to win CAF African player of the year award. Rashidi Yekini score Nigeria's first world cup goal in US 94. Olusoji Fasuba is the fastest African on record. No other African let alone Igbo has been able to touch that record till date. Israel Adesanya is the MW UFC Champion. Igbos have never had a UFC champion. Not even in the lowest weight class. Anthony Joshua is the current World Heavyweight Boxing Champ. And don't let me go to tennis, entertainment, Education, Science/Engineering, Nobel Laureates etc. I will finish you here! Yorubas are pace-setters you can argue with your ancestors. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop mentioning me, you are obviously an olodo.

Till now, you can't mention one Yoruba man to win the Euros, yet you say quality is your Hallmark.

Till now, you can't mention one Yoruba man who has won the CAF Footballer of the year more than once, or even another apart from one season wonder--Rasheed Yekini

And don't mention Olusoji Fasuba or whatever you call him, someone that has no Olympic gold medal in his closet! The only Nigerian athletes to win the Olympic gold medal in athletics are:
*Nduka Awazie
*Fidelis Gadzama
*Clement Chukwu
*Jude Monye
*Sunday Bada
*Enefiok Udo-Bada

Out of these 6 listed above, 3 namely Nduka Awazie, Clement Chukwu, and Jude Monye are Igbos. Meanwhile, there is no Yoruba on the list, meaning no Yoruba has won an Olympic gold medal at the Olympics! Quantity not Quality is talking here! LMAO!

Also, up till now, you haven't shown me one Yoruba man or woman, dead or alive who has rivalled Chioma Ajunwa's record as the first and only individual Nigerian Olympic gold medalist.

See this clown mentioning Bam Adebayo!LMAO! Who is Bam Adebayo where Deandre Ayton and Jahlil Okafor are? Have you seen these two people awards? Let me educate you, Bam Adebayo has no more than 7 awards in his career, moreover he is a flop. Go to the US Basketball page, and see people agitating for his removal from the team. If you watch basketball, you would have known all
these.

This was Nigeria's Starting Line-up that beat USA and thrashed Argentina:

AGAINST USA:
*Precious Achiuwa(Igbo)
*Ikechukwu Nwamu(Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Gabe Nnamdi Vincent (Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

AGAINST ARGENTINA:
*Precious Achiuwa (Igbo)
*Jahlil Obika Okafor(Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

In both lists, there are no Yorubas. Meanwhile, in the USA Team that incurred two losses in just one week for the first time since 1994, a Yoruba clown by name--Adebayo was there. It seems you guys are bad luck. lMAO!

Till now, you haven't mentioned one Yoruba in the Formula 1 racing

Even one Yoruba gymnast is hard for you.

One Yoruba with a Champions League title is a hereculean task too.

Before talking kak, many Igbos have won the Bundesliga. Victor Anichebe,Hal Ogechika,etc. Igbos can be found in every league, in every top club. Meanwhile, Yorubas are restricted to some leagues. In French Ligue 1,Italian Serie A,Spanish La Liga, and German Bundesliga, there are little or no Yorubas there, but many Igbos with lots of achievements.

Up till now, you haven't shown me one Yoruba woman that can/has rival Nneka Ogwumike and Chinenye Ogwumike's record. You keep on mentioning one obscure All Star as against a fomer MVP, Olympic Gold Medalist, and FIBA World Cup finalist. Not even Olajuwon has this in his closet. You guys are jokes!

Giannis is also Igbo, so go and cry! I will never buy your stupid theory, neither will I compare him with Igbos who he shares blood and everything with. If you hate the fact that he has Igbo heritage as well, go back to the future and change his mum's marriage to Yoruba. LMAO!

I am also waiting for Yoruba weightlifters, mention them, I have mentioned Igbos previously with Olympic medals.

Up till now, you haven't mentioned one Yoruba playing for Nigeria who has won the English FA Cup or UEFA Europa Cup. Does it mean that your legends like Obafemi Martins, Rasheed Yekini,Mutiu Adepoju,etc all played football and retired with empty closets! WOW, that is quantity over quality!

Up till now, you haven't/can't mention one Yoruba better than Kanu Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, Sunday Oliseh, Emmanuel Amunike, and Mikel Obi

One of the top 5 defensive midfielders in the world is Wilfred Ndidi, an Igbo man. Mention one Yoruba playing his position who can rival him

One of the top 5 attacking midfielders in the EPL is Eberechi Eze, an Igbo man but he doesn't count because I'm not sure if he will play for Nigeria, let us not also forget his teammate, Michael Olise. Mention one Yoruba playing his position who can rival him.

Up till now, you haven't mentioned any Yoruba bobsled competitor, does it mean that there are no ones in the world?

Even till date, you haven't mentioned one Yoruba woman who can rival Glory Alozie's record at the Olympics.

The list goes as far as the peak of the world. Until you satisfy these requirements you will keep on crying. Accept the fact,you are only good in martial arts and table tennis. Leave the rest for who Sabi road. For a tribe to produce 16 players in the worlds' biggest league as against some people 6 says a lot. The NBA is all about quality, so don't bother stating your dead theory!

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Uchasa:
shocked shocked shocked
I will continue to mention you UNTIL you stop posting rubbish on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin I noticed you did not mention:

1. Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon. The greatest African to ever play in the NBA.

2.Giannis the great Yoruba baller. All his way to an NBA final ring.

3.Rashidi Yekini the highest goal score in Nigeria's senior national football history. And the scorer of Nigeria's first ever world cup goal.

4. Asisat Oshoala the most decorated female footballer in Africa's history.

5. David Alaba who has won the Bundesliga 10 times and 2 Champion leagues. There is no Ibo living or dead that has won up to 3 Bundesliga titles let alone 10.

6. John Fashanu who was the first Nigerian to ever win the FA cup title.

7. Victor Oladipo who is better than any Igbo NBA player.

8. Fasuba Olusoji who is the fastest African NO African has beaten his record.

9. Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua who is the current unified heavyweight boxing champion

10. Thiannis (Giannis brother) who is also better than any Igbo NBA player currently.

11. Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins who has won the Seria A title, Italian cup (twice) and Italian Super cup

12. Israel Adesanya the current UFC MW Champion of the World. No Igbo UFC champion exists.

13. Arike Ogunbowale who is the current WNBA MVP. She is also the ONLY Nigerian in the 2021 all stars team.

14. Jarome Adekunle Iginla the great professional ice hockey winger. WHL player of the year 1996. Won the Lester B. Pearson as the MVP IN 2002. In 2003 he captained the Flames to the Stanley Cup finals and became the highest goal scorer.

15. Emmanuel Adebayor. You say no Yoruba has ever played for Barcelona. No Igbo has ever played for Real Madrid. Adebayor has. Where is your Ibo Real Madrid player?

16. Jay Ajayi. Former NFL player and Super Bowl winner with Phliladelphia Eagles.

I can go on and on. When it comes to Sports accomplishment, Yorubas are heads and shoulders above any tribe in Nigeria.

I will educate you. A lot of you Igbos like to pretend that you don't recognize Yoruba's great sports achievements. We don't like to brag. But if you insist on talking rubbish, I will rub it on your face. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

How can only the Igbos be dominating all the sports in Nigeria. From Basketball and now to football? Are the only ones in Nigeria?
We need more of Sekinatu and Adamu Abdullahi in the team.
Yoruba only encourage book book book not sports
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I will continue to mention you UNTIL you stop posting rubbish on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3.Rashidi Yekini the highest goal score in Nigeria's senior national football history. And the scorer of Nigeria's first ever world cup goal.

5. David Alaba who has won the Bundesliga 10 times and 2 Champion leagues. There is no Ibo living or dead that has won up to 3 Bundesliga titles let alone 10.

9. Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua who is the current unified heavyweight boxing champion

10. Thiannis (Giannis brother) who is also better than any Igbo NBA player currently.

11. Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins who has won the Seria A title, Italian cup (twice) and Italian Super cup

12. Israel Adesanya the current UFC MW Champion of the World. No Igbo UFC champion exists.

13. Arike Ogunbowale who is the current WNBA MVP. She is also the ONLY Nigerian in the 2021 all stars team.

14. Jarome Adekunle Iginla the great professional ice hockey winger. WHL player of the year 1996. Won the Lester B. Pearson as the MVP IN 2002. In 2003 he captained the Flames to the Stanley Cup finals and became the highest goal scorer.

15. Emmanuel Adebayor. You say no Yoruba has ever played for Barcelona. No Igbo has ever played for Real Madrid. Adebayor has. Where is your Ibo Real Madrid player?

16. Jay Ajayi. Former NFL player and Super Bowl winner with Phliladelphia Eagles.

I can go on and on. When it comes to Sports accomplishment, Yorubas are heads and shoulders above any tribe in Nigeria.

I will educate you. A lot of you Igbos like to pretend that you don't recognize Yoruba's great sports achievements. We don't like to brag. But if you insist on talking rubbish, I will rub it on your face. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have no achievements, I've countered yours. LMAO! You see how you exposed yourself? Arike has no MVP award, she is just an all star awardee. The only Nigerian and African WNBA MVP Awardee is Nneka Ogwumike!

Oh, so you've also switched to Victor Oladipo? Nice try, but the painful part is that the dude is not as good as Ogugua 'OG' Anunoby of Toronto Raptors who is Igbo, so go and cry as usual. There is no outstanding full blooded Yoruba in the NBA presently, they all have to have Igbo blood to be outstanding like Giannis, Thanasis and Kostas. Get your own Igbo blood too so you can excel in life, LMAO!

Jay Ajayi?? The best Nigerian ever to play in the NFl is Nnamdi Asomugha, an Igbo, followed by the Okwaras, two other Igbos. Infact, don't even go into NFL.

The best Nigerian boxer of all time, and Second in Africa--Dick Tiger is Igbo

The best Nigerians to ever play in the MSL: Nedum Onuoha and Daryl Dike are both Igbos. Daryl Dike won the MOTM day before yesterday after banging a hatrick.

Till now, you can't mention one Yoruba man to win the Euros, yet you say quality is your Hallmark. I know of Stefano Okaka and Angelo Ogbonna, two Igbos who have won the Euros. Please mention one Yoruba! Just one ejoor!

Till now, you can't mention one Yoruba man who has won the CAF Footballer of the year more than once, or even another apart from one season wonder--Rasheed Yekini

And don't mention Olusoji Fasuba or whatever you call him, someone that has no Olympic gold medal in his closet! The only Nigerian athletes to win the Olympic gold medal in athletics are:
*Nduka Awazie
*Fidelis Gadzama
*Clement Chukwu
*Jude Monye
*Sunday Bada
*Enefiok Udo-Bada

Out of these 6 listed above, 3 namely Nduka Awazie, Clement Chukwu, and Jude Monye are Igbos. Meanwhile, there is no Yoruba on the list, meaning no Yoruba has won an Olympic gold medal at the Olympics! Quantity not Quality is talking here! LMAO!

Also, up till now, you haven't shown me one Yoruba man or woman, dead or alive who has rivalled Chioma Ajunwa's record as the first and only individual Nigerian Olympic gold medalist.

AGAINST USA:
*Precious Achiuwa(Igbo)
*Ikechukwu Nwamu(Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

AGAINST ARGENTINA:
*Precious Achiuwa (Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

In both lists, there are no Yorubas. Meanwhile, in the USA Team that incurred two losses in just one week for the first time since 1994, a Yoruba clown by name--Adebayo was there. It seems you guys are bad luck. lMAO!

Even one Yoruba gymnast is hard for you to mention! Seemed there are none

One Yoruba with a Champions League title is a hereculean task too. I guess no Omoluabi has ever won the Champions League playing for Nigeria. Even the only one that won it is part-Yoruba, part-Filipino. Is it hard for a full-blooded Yoruba man to win it?

Before talking kak, many Igbos have won the Bundesliga. Victor Anichebe, Sunday Oliseh, Hal Ogechika,etc. Igbos can be found in every league, in every top club. Meanwhile, Yorubas are restricted to some leagues. In French Ligue 1,Italian Serie A,Spanish La Liga, and German Bundesliga, there are little or no Yorubas there, but many Igbos with lots of achievements.

Up till now, you haven't shown me one Yoruba woman that can/has rival Nneka Ogwumike and Chinenye Ogwumike's record. You keep on mentioning one obscure All Star as against a fomer MVP, Olympic Gold Medalist, and FIBA World Cup finalist. Not even Olajuwon has this in his closet. You guys are jokes!

Giannis and Thanasis are also Igbos, so go and cry! I will never buy your stupid theory, neither will I compare him with Igbos who he shares blood and everything with. If you hate the fact that he has Igbo heritage as well, go back to the future and change his mum's marriage to Yoruba. LMAO!

I am also waiting for Yoruba weightlifters, mention them, I have mentioned Igbos previously with Olympic medals.

Up till now, you haven't mentioned one Yoruba playing for Nigeria who has won the English FA Cup or UEFA Europa Cup. Does it mean that your legends like Obafemi Martins, Rasheed Yekini,Mutiu Adepoju,etc all played football and retired with empty closets! WOW, that is quantity over quality!

Up till now, you haven't/can't mention one Yoruba better than Kanu Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, Sunday Oliseh, Emmanuel Amunike, and Mikel Obi

One of the top 5 defensive midfielders in the world is Wilfred Ndidi, an Igbo man. Mention one Yoruba playing his position who can rival him

One of the top 5 attacking midfielders in the EPL is Eberechi Eze, an Igbo man but he doesn't count because I'm not sure if he will play for Nigeria, let us not also forget his teammate, Michael Olise. Mention one Yoruba playing his position who can rival him.

Up till now, you haven't mentioned any Yoruba bobsled competitor, does it mean that there are no ones in the world?

No Yoruba till date has won an individual Olympic medal! None!!!

Even till date, you haven't mentioned one Yoruba woman who can rival Glory Alozie's record at the Olympics.

The list goes as far as the peak of the world. Until you satisfy these requirements you will keep on crying. Accept the fact,you are only good in martial arts and table tennis. Leave the rest for who Sabi road. For a tribe to produce 16 players in the worlds' biggest league as against some people 6 says a lot. The day Yorubas would accept the fact that they are behind Igbos in sports, the better, and less tears. The NBA is all about quality, so don't bother stating your dead theory!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Uchasa:
cool cool cool cool cool

Obafemi Martins has won the Seria A title with Inter Milan. Yorubas are ahead of you. Calm down. cheesy cheesy cheesy

David Alaba has won the Bundesliga 10 times and Champions league TWICE. How many Bundesliga titles have been won by Igbos? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Obafemi Martins has won the Seria A title with Inter Milan. Yorubas are ahead of you. Calm down. cheesy cheesy cheesy

David Alaba has won the Bundesliga 10 times and Champions league TWICE. How many Bundesliga titles have been won by Igbos? cheesy cheesy cheesy

First of all, no Yoruba player dead or alive has beaten Ositadinma Umeniyora's record in the NFL talkless of Nnamdi Asomugha and Christian Okoye, all Igbos.

Till now, you can't mention one Yoruba man to win the Euros, yet you say quality is your Hallmark.

*Nduka Awazie
*Fidelis Gadzama
*Clement Chukwu
*Jude Monye
*Sunday Bada
*Enefiok Udo-Bada

See this clown mentioning Bam Adebayo!LMAO! Who is Bam Adebayo where Deandre Ayton and Jahlil Okafor are? Have you seen these two people awards? Let me educate you, Bam Adebayo has no more than 7 awards in his career, moreover he is a flop. Go to the US Basketball page, and see people agitating for his removal from the team. If you watch basketball, you would have known all
these.

AGAINST USA:
*Precious Achiuwa(Igbo)
*Ikechukwu Nwamu(Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

AGAINST ARGENTINA:
*Precious Achiuwa (Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

Before talking kak, many Igbos have won the Bundesliga. Victor Anichebe,Hal Ogechika,etc. Igbos can be found in every league, in every top club. Meanwhile, Yorubas are restricted to some leagues. In French Ligue 1,Italian Serie A,Spanish La Liga, and German Bundesliga, there are little or no Yorubas there, but many Igbos with lots of achievements.

Giannis is also Igbo, so go and cry! I will never buy your stupid theory, neither will I compare him with Igbos who he shares blood and everything with. If you hate the fact that he has Igbo heritage as well, go back to the future and change his mum's marriage to Yoruba. LMAO!

The list goes as far as the peak of the world. Until you satisfy these requirements you will keep on crying. Accept the fact,you are only good in martial arts and table tennis. Leave the rest for who Sabi road. For a tribe to produce 16 players in the worlds' biggest league as against some people 6 says a lot. The NBA is all about quality, so don't bother stating your dead theory!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by fluteman: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=/

/quote] Don't let that ignoramus to deceive you...Samuel Gbenga Okunowo played for Barcelona. And there is a young Yoruba boy coming up in Real Madrds first team..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by fluteman: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

David Alaba has won 10 Bundesliga titles. No single Igbo has won one. Yoruba na Igbo senior. All the Igbos that have ever played in the NBA combined no even reach Giannis let alone the great legend Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon. QUALITY not QUANTITY is the hallmark of Yorubas. Hakeem Olajuwon was the first Nigerian to win basketball Olympic gold, NBA MVP and NBA finals titles. Giannis is an MVP and right now on his way to win the NBA finals. Even Bam is better than any Igbo player in NBA right now. Rashidi Yekini is the first Nigerian to win CAF African player of the year award. Rashidi Yekini score Nigeria's first world cup goal in US 94. Olusoji Fasuba is the fastest African on record. No other African let alone Igbo has been able to touch that record till date. Israel Adesanya is the MW UFC Champion. Igbos have never had a UFC champion. Not even in the lowest weight class. Anthony Joshua is the current World Heavyweight Boxing Champ. And don't let me go to tennis, entertainment, Education, Science/Engineering, Nobel Laureates etc. I will finish you here! Yorubas are pace-setters you can argue with your ancestors. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15. Emmanuel Adebayor. You say no Yoruba has ever played for Barcelona. No Igbo has ever played for Real Madrid. Adebayor has. Where is your Ibo Real Madrid player D
Don't let that ignoramus to deceive you...Samuel Gbenga Okunowo played for Barcelona. And there is a young Yoruba boy coming up in Real Madrds first team..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 12:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Uchasa:
cheesy

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 12:55am On Jul 19, 2021
fluteman:
Don't let that ignoramus to deceive you...Samuel Gbenga Okunowo played for Barcelona. And there is a young Yoruba boy coming up in Real Madrds first team..

Facts. I completely forgot about Okunowo. Yoruba lagba joor. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 1:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

First of all, no Yoruba player dead or alive has beaten Ositadinma Umeniyora's record in the NFL talkless of Nnamdi Asomugha and Christian Okoye, all Igbos.

*Nduka Awazie
*Fidelis Gadzama
*Clement Chukwu
*Jude Monye
*Sunday Bada
*Enefiok Udo-Bada

these.

AGAINST USA:
*Precious Achiuwa(Igbo)
*Ikechukwu Nwamu(Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

AGAINST ARGENTINA:
*Precious Achiuwa (Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 2:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Uchasa:
cheesy

15. Emmanuel Adebayor. You say no Yoruba has ever played for Barcelona.Samuel Gbenga Okunowo played for Barcelona No Igbo has ever played for Real Madrid. Adebayor has. Where is your Ibo Real Madrid player?

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by OwenJesse27(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Uchasa:

Despite the large number of Yorubas residing in UK? How many Yorubas playing for Nigeria have won the English FA Cup? How many Yorubas playing for Nigeria have won ordinary UEFA Europa Cup? How many Yorubas are in French Ligue 1? There is Samuel Kalu of Bordeaux there. Italian Serie A? There is Orji Okonkwo of Bologna there. Kingsley Michael of Bologna. Simy Nwankwo of Crotone. Stefano Okaka of Udinese. Paolo Gozzi of Juventus U-23 all Igbos! How many Yorubas can you mention here apart from Fikayo Tomori playing for England?

Can you guys just stop this we should come together to fight the northerners not our self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by OwenJesse27(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Okay. Maybe I am been too harsh on you. It appears you don't understand. Name one player during Mikel's time that should have taken Mikel's place. I will wait. Thank you.

Any one could have easily taken that role but they choose to give it to Mikel is a plus because he was talented....
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 1:59am On Jul 20, 2021
OwenJesse27:
Any one could have easily taken that role but they choose to give it to Mikel is a plus because he was talented....

Exactly! Because he was the most talented at that role.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Newton85: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Uchasa:

P

*Nduka Awazie
*Fidelis Gadzama
*Clement Chukwu
*Jude Monye
*Sunday Bada
*Enefiok Udo-Bada

these.

AGAINST USA:
*Precious Achiuwa(Igbo)
*Ikechukwu Nwamu(Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

AGAINST ARGENTINA:
*Precious Achiuwa (Igbo)
*KZ Okpala(Igbo)
*Josh Okogie(Edo)

Dear idiot, so Sunday Bada that you mentioned isn't Yoruba? Lol. And did you say Victor Anichebe won the Bundesliga? Please, when o? Tell me any current Eboe player that can be mentioned in the same class as David Alaba? David Alaba is a world class player while none of your bang average current Eboe footballers will ever reach the world class level. At the last Euros, all the Euro players of Nigerian descent are Yoruba. David Alaba and Kareem Onisiwo (Austria), Manuel Akanji (Switzerland), Jamal Musiala (Germany), and Bukayo Saka (England). Where were your Eboe players? No Eboe has ever played for Real Madrid while three Yorubas (Emmanuel Adebayor and currently David Alaba and Marvin Park) have played/are playing for Real Madrid. No Eboe has also played for Manchester United, Shola Shoretire has. Giannis Antetokounmpo and his brothers are Yoruba despite having an Eboe mother. After all, Clarion Chukwura has a Yoruba mother yet you don't see Yorubas dragging her with Eboes. Arike Ogunbowale is the current WNBA all-stars MVP, cry more! Rashidi Yekini and Emmanuel Adebayor have also won the African footballer of the year. Olusoji Fasuba is the fastest man in Africa's history, you can't change that for now. Even without bringing Giannis Adetokunbo into the picture, Hakeem Olajuwon's Basketball greatness alone dwarfs all the bang average, largely unknown Eboe basketballers in history, lol. Which is the reason Stephen A Smith was mocking the Nigerian team because he knew they're bang average despite playing in the NBA. In athletics, Rashidat Adeleke just won the 100m and 200m gold medals for Ireland while Tobi Mayokayo did the same for Britain. In table tennis, Aruna Quadri is the number one ranked African. In basketball, Giannis Adetokunbo is the current MVP. Israel Adesanya is the best in his own category in UFC. Anthony Joshua also leads in boxing. Please, tell me and Eboe that's the best in any sport. I'll wait.

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by SaintBeehot(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Uchasa:

You have no achievements, I've countered yours. LMAO! You see how you exposed yourself? Arike has no MVP award, she is just an all star awardee. The only Nigerian and African WNBA MVP Awardee is Nneka Ogwumike!

Oh, so you've also switched to Victor Oladipo? Nice try, but the painful part is that the dude is not as good as Ogugua 'OG' Anunoby of Toronto Raptors who is Igbo, so go and cry as usual. There is no outstanding full blooded Yoruba in the NBA presently, they all have to have Igbo blood to be outstanding like Giannis, Thanasis and Kostas. Get your own Igbo blood too so you can excel in life, LMAO!

Giannis and Thanasis are also Igbos, so go and cry! I will never buy your stupid theory, neither will I compare him with Igbos who he shares blood and everything with. If you hate the fact that he has Igbo heritage as well, go back to the future and change his mum's marriage to Yoruba. LMAO!

Seun what measures are you putting in place to reduce misinformation on this forum? Giannis, Thanasis and kostas Adetokunbo are now igbo boys!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
SaintBeehot:
Seun what measures are you putting in place to reduce misinformation on this forum? Giannis, Thanasis and kostas Adetokunbo are now igbo boys!

Go and cry elsewhere. If my mum or dad happens to be from different ethnicities, I can claim allegiance to both sides or any. Giannis and Thanasis have a Yoruba dad, and an Igbo mum. So they are as much Yoruba as Igbo, and vice versa.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Newton85:
Dear idiot, so Sunday Bada that you mentioned isn't Yoruba? Lol. And did you say Victor Anichebe won the Bundesliga? Please, when o? Tell me any current Eboe player that can be mentioned in the same class as David Alaba? David Alaba is a world class player while none of your bang average current Eboe footballers will ever reach the world class level. At the last Euros, all the Euro players of Nigerian descent are all Yoruba. David Alaba and Kareem Onisiwo (Australia), Manuel Akanji (Switzerland), Jamal Musiala (Germany), and Bukayo Saka (England). Where were your Eboe players? No Eboe has ever played for Real Madrid while three Yorubas (Emmanuel Adebayor and currently David Alaba and Marvin Park) have played/are playing for Real Madrid. No Eboe has also played for Manchester United, Shola Shoretire has. Giannis Antetokounmpo and his brothers are Yoruba despite having an Eboe mother. After all, Clarion Chukwura has a Yoruba mother yet you don't see Yorubas dragging her with Eboes. Arike Ogunbowale is the current WNBA MVP, cry more! Rashidi Yekini and Emmanuel Adebayor have also won the African footballer of the year. Olusoji Fasuba is the fastest man in Africa's history, you can't change that for now. Even without bringing Giannis Adetokunbo into the picture, Hakeem Olajuwon's Basketball greatness alone dwarfs all the bang average, largely unknown Eboe basketballers in history, lol. Which is the reason Stephen A Smith was mocking the Nigerian team because he knew they're bang average despite playing in the NBA. In athletics, Rashidat Adeleke just won the 100m and 200m gold medals for Ireland while Tobi Mayokayo did the same for Britain. In table tennis, Aruna Quadri is the number one ranked African. In basketball, Giannis Adetokunbo is the current MVP. Israel Adesanya is the best in his own category in UFC. Anthony Joshua also leads in boxing. Please, tell me and Eboe that's the best in any sport. I'll wait.

Stop crying you this clown, we have settled the fact previously that Yorubas are still learners when it comes to sport. The only thing you can brag about is Boxing, Martial Arts, and Table tennis. You can't even stand the test of time with Igbos in the remaining, I'm not full Igbo, my dad is Ikwerre, my mum is Igbo, but I know these well. Leave sports for who Sabi.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Newton85:
Dear idiot, so Sunday Bada that you mentioned isn't Yoruba? Lol. And did you say Victor Anichebe won the Bundesliga? Please, when o? Tell me any current Eboe player that can be mentioned in the same class as David Alaba? David Alaba is a world class player while none of your bang average current Eboe footballers will ever reach the world class level. At the last Euros, all the Euro players of Nigerian descent are all Yoruba. David Alaba and Kareem Onisiwo (Australia), Manuel Akanji (Switzerland), Jamal Musiala (Germany), and Bukayo Saka (England). Where were your Eboe players? No Eboe has ever played for Real Madrid while three Yorubas (Emmanuel Adebayor and currently David Alaba and Marvin Park) have played/are playing for Real Madrid. No Eboe has also played for Manchester United, Shola Shoretire has. Giannis Antetokounmpo and his brothers are Yoruba despite having an Eboe mother. After all, Clarion Chukwura has a Yoruba mother yet you don't see Yorubas dragging her with Eboes. Arike Ogunbowale is the current WNBA MVP, cry more! Rashidi Yekini and Emmanuel Adebayor have also won the African footballer of the year. Olusoji Fasuba is the fastest man in Africa's history, you can't change that for now. Even without bringing Giannis Adetokunbo into the picture, Hakeem Olajuwon's Basketball greatness alone dwarfs all the bang average, largely unknown Eboe basketballers in history, lol. Which is the reason Stephen A Smith was mocking the Nigerian team because he knew they're bang average despite playing in the NBA. In athletics, Rashidat Adeleke just won the 100m and 200m gold medals for Ireland while Tobi Mayokayo did the same for Britain. In table tennis, Aruna Quadri is the number one ranked African. In basketball, Giannis Adetokunbo is the current MVP. Israel Adesanya is the best in his own category in UFC. Anthony Joshua also leads in boxing. Please, tell me and Eboe that's the best in any sport. I'll wait.

Lol! Dude said Sunday Bada is Yoruba grin grin When did Igala become Yoruba, or are you too desperate? Accept the fact that no Yoruba has ever contributed in winning a gold medal for Nigeria at the Olympics. Something 4 Igbos minus the many Igbos in the 1994 Team that won the Olympics did easily. Till today, Nigeria's only individual gold medalist at the Olympics is Chioma Ajunwa, an Igbo woman, no Yoruba has even won silver individually grin cheesy. I don't care about any stuff, Sunday Oliseh another Igbo won Bundesliga twice. Don't mention Alaba, dude has no major international trophy in his hands, not even a Bronze grin grin Thank God you used your mouth to expose yourself grin, see the numbers of Yorubas that played in the Euros and have been playing in the Euros, yet none of them have ever won the Euros. Meanwhile, two Igbos namely Stefano Okaka of Udinese who plays for Italy and Angelo Ogbonna of West Ham who plays for Italy also have that in their closets. Dude said the only Nigerians who played in the Euros were Yorubas grin grin Is Noah Okafor of Switzerland also Yoruba? What of Felix Nmecha and Lucas Nmecha both of Germany, are they also Yorubas? Go and cry bro, football is solely for Igbos. Mention one Yoruba midfielder who can rival these trio: Michael Olise and Eberechi Eze both of Crystal Palace and Wilfred Ndidi of Leicester City? Mention just one Yoruba Midfielder! No Yoruba has played for PSG, meanwhile two Igbos namely Jay Jay Okocha and Godwin Okpara have played for this club, no Yoruba has ever played for Juventus, meanwhile Sunday Oliseh and Paolo Gozzi Iweru both Igbos played/are playing for Juventus. No Yoruba has ever played for Barcelona, meanwhile Emmanuel Amunike another Igbo has. Dude said Arike is the current WNBA MVP grin
Do you even watch Basketball at all? The only Nigerian and African to ever win the WNBA MVP is Nneka Ogwumike, another Igbo. She is also the only African and Nigerian together with her sister, Chinenye to ever win the FIBA Basketball Worldcup and Olympics. Jordan Ifeanyi Nwora, another Igbo of Milwaukee Bucks became the first Nigerian in this decade who represents Nigeria to win the NBA Finals, where were your Yorubas who represent Nigeria? Where were full-blooded Yorubas like flop Adebayo and Oladipo? Why must half-blooded Yorubas with Igbo blood like the Antetokunpos and full blooded Igbos like Jordan Nwora, Jahlil Okafor, Isaac Okoro, Deandre Ayton,etc dominate them! lMAO. In NFL, the top three best Africans of all time, Ositadinma Umenyiora, Nnamdi Asomugha, and Amobi Okoye are all Igbos. Ositadinma Umenyiora was the first Nigerian to win the Superbowl, no Yoruba has! Let's not forget, the first African woman to own a European Football Club, Nneka Ede, another Igbo. Dude has started insulting D'Tigers because no Yoruba was there grin grin LMAO! How can an average team force a whole USA to a major defeat since 1994? How can an average team score as much 3 points as they did that day? How can average players even be in the NBA--The worlds' largest and biggest basketball league? Last season, in the top 20 highest goal scorers in the Top 5 biggest European leagues, the only Nigerian there was Simy Nwankwo of Crotone, an Igbo. No Yoruba, both the ones playing for Nigeria and other countries entered the list. How come? grin grin This is minus the Igbos like Ike Ugbo, Lucas Nmecha, Paul Onuachu, and Kelechi Iheanacho who bagged in tonnes of goals in their various leagues! I don't even know one Yoruba player with at least 10 goals last season grin grin. In the formula 1 racing, the first and youngest Nigerian to ever be signed, Ugo Ugochukwu is also another Igbo. In Bobsled, the first Nigerian boblsled winter Olympics champions,and first Nigerians to compete in winter Olympics, Akuoma Omeoga and Ngozi Onwumere are both Igbos. The Nigerian player with the highest market value in Europe is Wilfred Ndidi, another Igbo. I don't even know one Yoruba in the top ten highest market value! grin grin. The first Nigerian Olympic gymanst, Uche Eke is another Igbo.He is also the first Nigerian to win gold in gymnastics at the 2019 All African Games. The first black to win a gold medal at the Commonwealth games is Chukwuma Ifeajuna, another Igbo. The best Nigerian boxer of all time, and second in Africa, Dick Tiger is Igbo. Your Olusoji Fasuba never won an Olympic gold medal in athletics, something Nduka Awazie, Clement Chukwu, and Jude Monye all won, so don't mention that awardless joker. Mention one Yoruba dead or alive that is better than Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Emmanuel Amunike, Sunday Oliseh, and Mikel Obi, all Igbos. In Pele's list of top 125 living Footballers, the only two Nigerian there- Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo are both Igbos! No Yoruba both playing/ who played for Nigeria and other countries entered the list. The top two best Nigerians to ever play in the MSL, Nedum Onuoha and Darly Dike are both Igbos. The duo of Emmanuel Amunike and Kanu Nwankwo have won more African footballer of the year trophy than all Yoruba Footballers combined! Jahlil Okafor has won more awards than all Yorubas in the NBA apart from the Yoruba-Igbo Antetokunpos. In the NBA, only 6 full blooded Yorubas, while there are 16 full-blooded Igbos! The only Nigerian and African drafted into this years' WNBA is Michaela Onyenwere, another Igbo. The first and only Nigerian and African woman basketball coach in the US is Nneka Enemkpali, another Igbo. The first Nigerian and African coach to coach a team in the UEFA Champions League is Ndubuisi Egbo, another Igbo. The only two Nigerian clubs to ever reach the CAF Champions League finals are Enyimba and Heartland, two Igbo clubs. They are also the only Nigerian clubs to play in the FIFA Club World Cup. The only Nigerian club to win the CAF Champions League is Enyimba, they won it twice in addition to two CAF Super Cup! Last season, Kelechi Iheanacho, Wilfred Ndidi, and Chituru Odunze won the English FA Cup with Leicester City, Samuel Chukwueze won the UEFA Europa Cup with Villareal CF, Paul Onuachu won the Best Footballer and Highest Goal Scorer in his league alongside Lucas Nmecha and Ike Ugbo, two other Igbos. Simy Nwankwo emerged the highest African goal scorer in the Italian Serie A. Maduka Okoye won the Golden gloves in the Eredivise, Noni Madueke is the most valuable player of his age in the Eredivise as at last season. How many Yorubas beat this records last season, that's if there is even one! grin grin.

As I said before, concentrate on Boxing, Martial Arts, and Table Tennis which you are relatively good at. Overall and generally, Sports is solely dominated by Igbo, Yorubas are trying, but it's not enough to uproot the Igbo hegemony in sports.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by SaintBeehot(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Uchasa:

Go and cry elsewhere. If my mum or dad happens to be from different ethnicities, I can claim allegiance to both sides or any. Giannis and Thanasis have a Yoruba dad, and an Igbo mum. So they are as much Yoruba as Igbo, and vice versa.
whose surname do you bear?
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
SaintBeehot:
whose surname do you bear?

I bear my dad surname, but I'm as much Igbo as Ikwerre because my mum is Igbo. Accept the fact that the Antetokunpos are as much Igbos as Yorubas!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by SaintBeehot(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Uchasa:

I bear my dad surname, but I'm as much Igbo as Ikwerre because my mum is Igbo. Accept the fact that the Antetokunpos are as much Igbos as Yorubas!
ok
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Newton85: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Uchasa:

Lol! Dude said Sunday Bada is Yoruba grin grin When did Igala become Yoruba, or are you too desperate? Accept the fact that no Yoruba has ever contributed in winning a gold medal for Nigeria at the Olympics. Something 4 Igbos minus the many Igbos in the 1994 Team that won the Olympics did easily. Till today, Nigeria's only individual gold medalist at the Olympics is Chioma Ajunwa, an Igbo woman, no Yoruba has even won silver individually grin cheesy. I don't care about any stuff, Sunday Oliseh another Igbo won Bundesliga twice. Don't mention Alaba, dude has no major international trophy in his hands, not even a Bronze grin grin Thank God you used your mouth to expose yourself grin, see the numbers of Yorubas that played in the Euros and have been playing in the Euros, yet none of them have ever won the Euros. Meanwhile, two Igbos namely Stefano Okaka of Udinese who plays for Italy and Angelo Ogbonna of West Ham who plays for Italy also have that in their closets. Dude said the only Nigerians who played in the Euros were Yorubas grin grin Is Noah Okafor of Switzerland also Yoruba? What of Felix Nmecha and Lucas Nmecha both of Germany, are they also Yorubas? Go and cry bro, football is solely for Igbos. Mention one Yoruba midfielder who can rival these trio: Michael Olise and Eberechi Eze both of Crystal Palace and Wilfred Ndidi of Leicester City? Mention just one Yoruba Midfielder! No Yoruba has played for PSG, meanwhile two Igbos namely Jay Jay Okocha and Godwin Okpara have played for this club, no Yoruba has ever played for Juventus, meanwhile Sunday Oliseh and Paolo Gozzi Iweru both Igbos played/are playing for Juventus. No Yoruba has ever played for Barcelona, meanwhile Emmanuel Amunike another Igbo has. Dude said Arike is the current WNBA MVP grin
Do you even watch Basketball at all? The only Nigerian and African to ever win the WNBA MVP is Nneka Ogwumike, another Igbo. She is also the only African and Nigerian together with her sister, Chinenye to ever win the FIBA Basketball Worldcup and Olympics. Jordan Ifeanyi Nwora, another Igbo of Milwaukee Bucks became the first Nigerian in this decade who represents Nigeria to win the NBA Finals, where were your Yorubas who represent Nigeria? Where were full-blooded Yorubas like flop Adebayo and Oladipo? Why must half-blooded Yorubas with Igbo blood like the Antetokunpos and full blooded Igbos like Jordan Nwora, Jahlil Okafor, Isaac Okoro, Deandre Ayton,etc dominate them! lMAO. In NFL, the top three best Africans of all time, Ositadinma Umenyiora, Nnamdi Asomugha, and Amobi Okoye are all Igbos. Ositadinma Umenyiora is the first and only Nigerian to win the Superbowl, no Yoruba has! Dude has started insulting D'Tigers because no Yoruba was there grin grin LMAO! How can an average team force a whole USA to a major defeat since 1994? How can an average team score as much 3 points as they did that day? How can average players even be in the NBA--The worlds' largest and biggest basketball league? Last season, in the top 20 highest goal scorers in the Top 5 biggest European leagues, the only Nigerian there was Simy Nwankwo of Crotone, an Igbo. No Yoruba, both the ones playing for Nigeria and other countries entered the list. How come? grin grin This is minus the Igbos like Ike Ugbo, Lucas Nmecha, Paul Onuachu, and Kelechi Iheanacho who bagged in tonnes of goals in their various leagues! I don't even know one Yoruba player with at least 10 goals last season grin grin. In the formula 1 racing, the first and youngest Nigerian to ever be signed, Ugo Ugochukwu is also another Igbo. In Bobsled, the first Nigerian boblsled winter Olympics champions,and first Nigerians to compete in winter Olympics, Akuoma Omeoga and Ngozi Onwumere are both Igbos. The Nigerian player with the highest market value in Europe is Wilfred Ndidi, another Igbo. I don't even know one Yoruba in the top ten highest market value! grin grin. The first Nigerian Olympic gymanst, Uche Eke is another Igbo.He is also the first Nigerian to win gold in gymnastics at the 2019 All African Games. The first black to win a gold medal at the Commonwealth games is Chukwuma Ifeajuna, another Igbo. The best Nigerian boxer of all time, and second in Africa, Dick Tiger is Igbo. Your Olusoji Fasuba never won an Olympic gold medal in athletics, something Nduka Awazie, Clement Chukwu, and Jude Monye all won, so don't mention that awardless joker. Mention one Yoruba dead or alive that is better than Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Emmanuel Amunike, Sunday Oliseh, and Mikel Obi, all Igbos. In Pele's list of top 125 living Footballers, the only two Nigerian there- Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo are both Igbos! No Yoruba both playing/ who played for Nigeria and other countries entered the list. The top two best Nigerians to ever play in the MSL, Nedum Onuoha and Darly Dike are both Igbos. The duo of Emmanuel Amunike and Kanu Nwankwo have won more African footballer of the year trophy than all Yoruba Footballers combined! Jahlil Okafor has won more awards than all Yorubas in the NBA apart from the Yoruba-Igbo Antetokunpos. In the NBA, only 6 full blooded Yorubas, while there are 16 full-blooded Igbos! The only Nigerian and African drafted into this years' WNBA is Michaela Onyenwere, another Igbo. The first and only Nigerian and African woman basketball coach in the US is Nneka Enemkpali, another Igbo. The first Nigerian and African coach to coach a team in the UEFA Champions League is Ndubuisi Egbo, another Igbo. The only two Nigerian clubs to ever reach the CAF Champions League finals are Enyimba and Heartland, two Igbo clubs. They are also the only Nigerian clubs to play in the FIFA Club World Cup. The only Nigerian club to win the CAF Champions League is Enyimba, they won it twice in addition to two CAF Super Cup! Last season, Kelechi Iheanacho, Wilfred Ndidi, and Chituru Odunze won the English FA Cup with Leicester City, Samuel Chukwueze won the UEFA Europa Cup with Villareal CF, Paul Onuachu won the Best Footballer and Highest Goal Scorer in his league alongside Lucas Nmecha and Ike Ugbo, two other Igbos. Simy Nwankwo emerged the highest African goal scorer in the Italian Serie A. Maduka Okoye won the Golden gloves in the Eredivise, Noni Madueke is the most valuable player of his age in the Eredivise as at last season. How many Yorubas beat this records last season, that's if there is even one! grin grin.

As I said before, concentrate on Boxing, Martial Arts, and Table Tennis which you are relatively good at. Overall and generally, Sports is solely dominated by Igbo, Yorubas are trying, but it's not enough to uproot the Igbo hegemony in sports.
Lmao, this clown just wrote a load of fallacious balderdash. How is Sunday Bada Igala when he's from the Yoruba town of Ogidi in Kogi State? Are you alright in the head at all? Please, remind me again when Okaka and Angelo Ogbonna win the Euros with Italy. Are you mentally unstable? How the hell will a bang average, utterly mediocre footballer like Nedum Onuoha and some nonentity called Dike be Nigeria's two greatest players in the MLS when Obafemi Martins played for the Seattle Sounders? Lol. Are you high? Again, Gbenga Okunowo played for Barcelona. Infact, he played for the Barcelona legends against Madrid legends just yesterday, lol. Ositadimma Umenyiora is not the only Nigeeian to win a Super Bowl, you lying scum. Dude even said no Yoruba has ever won a Super when Jay Ajayi, Brendon Ayanbadejo and his brother Obafemi Ayanbadejo have also won the Super Bowl? Lmao. You're such a slowpoke. Asisat Oshoala is the greatest female African footballer of all time. she's the only African woman to score in a Champions League final. She also the only African woman to win a Champions League. Tell me any Eboe dead or alive that has done what Jarome Iginla has done in Ice Hockey? A bunch of Yoruba boys like Dom Solanke, Ademola Lookman, Fikayo Tomori, Sheyi Ojo won England's only U-20 World Cup trophy in 2017. And there was no Olympic games in 1994, lol. For someone who's obsessed with who's "full-blooded" Yoruba or Igbo, can you tell me how Jordan Nwora is 'full_blooded Igbo" when his mother is white? Can you tell me how Deandre Ayton is "full-blooded Igbo" when his mother is from the Bahamas. Please, tell me how Jahlil Okafor is "full-blooded Igbo" when his mother is African-American. Is the Ugo Ugochukwu boy you mentioned also "full-blooded Igbo" even though is father is white? Lmao, what a clown, lol. How exactly will a take your codeine-influenced balderdash serious when it's filled with a lot of batshit-crazy lies!? This buffoon actually said both Okaka and Ogbonna have won the Euros! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! And for your information, Sunday Oliseh vehemently says he's not, stop attache by force, lol. Just tell me one Igbo sportsperson both dead and alive that's as great as Anthony Joshua. Yorubas have played for the three biggest clubs in the world in Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United, lol. Show me a bunch of utterly mediocre Igbo players in obscure leagues doesn't work, lol. Show me any Igbo player, both dead and alive, that has won laurels as much as David Alaba. You Eboes lie too much. Dem take an swear for una?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Newton85: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Uchasa:

They're Yoruba, give it up. You don't see Yorubas dragging Clarion Chukwura even though she has a Yoruba mother. I wonder why your "full-blooded Igbos" can't do what Giannis is doing? Lol.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Newton85:
Lmao, this clown just wrote a load of fallacious balderdash. How is Sunday Bada Igala when he's from the Yoruba town of Ogidi in Kogi State? Are you alright in the head at all? Please, remind me again when Okaka and Angelo Ogbonna win the Euros with Italy. Are you mentally unstable? How the hell will a bang average, utterly mediocre footballer like Nedum Onuoha and some nonentity called Dike be Nigeria's two greatest players in the MLS when Obafemi Martins played for the Seattle Sounders? Lol. Are you high? Again, Gbenga Okunowo played for Barcelona. Infact, he played for the Barcelona legends against Madrid legends just yesterday, lol. Ositadimma Umenyiora is not the only Nigeeian to win a Super Bowl, you lying scum. Dude even said no Yoruba has ever won a Super when Jay Ajayi, Brendon Ayanbadejo and his brother Obafemi Ayanbadejo have also won the Super Bowl? Lmao. You're such a slowpoke. Asisat Oshoala is the greatest female African footballer of all time. she's the only African woman to score in a Champions League final. She also the only African woman to win a Champions League. Tell me any Eboe dead or alive that has done what Jarome Iginla has done in Ice Hockey? A bunch of Yoruba boys like Dom Solanke, Ademola Lookman, Fikayo Tomori, Sheyi Ojo won England's only U-20 World Cup trophy in 2017. And there was no Olympic games in 1994, lol. For someone who's obsessed with who's "full-blooded" Yoruba or Igbo, can you tell me how Jordan Nwora is 'full_blooded Igbo" when his mother is white? Can you tell me how Deandre Ayton is "full-blooded Igbo" when his mother is from the Bahamas. Please, tell me how Jahlil Okafor is "full-blooded Igbo" when his mother is African-American. Is the Ugo Ugochukwu boy you mentioned also "full-blooded Igbo" even though is father is white? Lmao, what a clown, lol. How exactly will a take your codeine-influenced balderdash serious when it's filled with a lot of batshit-crazy lies!? This buffoon actually said both Okaka and Ogbonna have won the Euros! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! And for your information, Sunday Oliseh vehemently says he's not, stop attache by force, lol. Just tell me one Igbo sportsperson both dead and alive that's as great as Anthony Joshua. Yorubas have played for the three biggest clubs in the world in Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United, lol. Show me a bunch of utterly mediocre Igbo players in obscure leagues doesn't work, lol. Show me any Igbo player, both dead and alive, that has won laurels as much as David Alaba. You Eboes lie too much. Dem take an swear for una?

grin grin Please show me where Brendan, Jay, and the other obscure guy won a super bowl. Show me you liar!
I know it pains to be defeated in such a classy way! Igbos ain't your mate!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Newton85:

Stop crying bro, Sunday Bada is Igala, not Yoruba. Stop crying, he is not from any Of did or whatever you call it. Igbos have played for the world biggest football clubs: Juventus, Barcelona, PSG, Ajax,etc, I don't even know one Yoruba who played for these clubs. Don't bother lying as you did for Jay Ajayi and Brendan Ayanbandejo.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Newton85:

Don't also forget, Nneka Ede, the first Nigerian and African woman to own a European Club when she bought a Portugese Club, Lustiano. Leave sports for who Sabi, stop bragging! You have a lot to learn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Players Arrive In UYO Camp Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifier / Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History / Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 333
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.