Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September (28565 Views)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Emilokoiyawon:

Goal king Yekini, the dream Hakeem Olajuwon and Mr. MVP Giannis ALL Yorubas. Plus the fastest man in Africa is a Yoruba man.

Keep beating your hairy chest.

What did Yekini achieve? Did he win African Footballer of the year? Kanu Nwankwo and Emmanuel Amunike of Igbo descent did! Did he win UEFA Champions League? Mikel Obi and Kanu Nwankwo of Igbo descent did! Has any Yoruba dead or alive played for Barcelona? Emmanuel Amunike did! Who is the best African striker of all time? Samuel Eto'o of Cameroon. Who is the best African attacking midfielder of all time? Jay Jay Okocha! In Pele's list of top 125 living Footballers of all time, was any Yoruba in the list? Kanu Nwankwo and Jay Jay Okocha both of Igbo descent were!

So what's your point!

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
cool

Emilokoiyawon:

I am aware his father is late. But tell me what has that gotta do with the fact that his father is a Yoruba man? Are you dense? So if you father dies, you are no longer an Ibo man? Idiot cheesy

His ethnicity is Yoruba. There is nothing like Yoruba-Igbo in Nigeria or Africa. No such tribe exists. Your tribe is the tribe of your father plain and simple. cheesy

That's because Anthony Joshua was not included in the ranking. Otherwise, he will be no.1 without ANY doubt.

Bayern Munich's Alaba na Champions league winner MULTIPLE times go and sit in the bush. You know nothing. cheesy

Please which sport is Igbo better than Yoruba?. I still wanna know. 100 meter: the fastest African is a Yoruba man. Basketball: we dominate from Olajuwon to Giannis. Football: Yekini remains the best striker in Nigeria's history/Asisat Oshoala the most decorated Nigerian female footballer. Boxing: If not Yoruba, who? MMA/UFC: Israel Adesanya making us proud. Please which sport is Igbo clearly better than Yorubas? I am seriously asking this question because if it exists, I really will like to know.

STILL ON FOOTBALL: When last did a Yoruba club even win the NPFL? Is there any Yoruba club as successful as Enugu Rangers talkless of the most successful Nigerian club of all time--Enyimba? Has any Yoruba club ever won the CAF Champions League? Enyimba did twice! Has any Yoruba club ever reached the CAF Champions League Final? Enyimba of Aba and Heartland FC of Owerri have! How many Yoruba clubs are in the NPFL?

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by OwenJesse27(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Shut up! Mikel did not fight anything to get attention from Nigerian football federation. Stop saying what you don't know. From the time he was 14 years old Mikel was already getting attention from Plateau United/other professional teams. And there were already talks for him to join the junior National teams. You don't know Mikel. I know Mikel. Calm the fvck down. The same thing happened to Obafemi Martins, Yekini, Adepoju, Okocha, Oliseh, Kanu, Wilson Oruma and Victor Ikepba. Stellar talents are the ONLY ones that get in on merit because they are so few of them. The average players are all over the country. And they can only get in IF they have connections.

Please don't quote me again with ignorance. I detest people who argue what they don't know.

Your just being sentimental for no Godem reason .... They are talent such as Mikel that where not able to make it so take it or leave it Mikel was as a reason of merit because Nigerian actually gave him the chance to play at the Olympics if not for that he would have die with the talent
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I am aware his father is late. But tell me what has that gotta do with the fact that his father is a Yoruba man? Are you dense? So if you father dies, you are no longer an Ibo man? Idiot cheesy

His ethnicity is Yoruba. There is nothing like Yoruba-Igbo in Nigeria or Africa. No such tribe exists. Your tribe is the tribe of your father plain and simple. cheesy

That's because Anthony Joshua was not included in the ranking. Otherwise, he will be no.1 without ANY doubt.

Bayern Munich's Alaba na Champions league winner MULTIPLE times go and sit in the bush. You know nothing. cheesy

Please which sport is Igbo better than Yoruba?. I still wanna know. 100 meter: the fastest African is a Yoruba man. Basketball: we dominate from Olajuwon to Giannis. Football: Yekini remains the best striker in Nigeria's history/Asisat Oshoala the most decorated Nigerian female footballer. Boxing: If not Yoruba, who? MMA/UFC: Israel Adesanya making us proud. Please which sport is Igbo clearly better than Yorubas? I am seriously asking this question because if it exists, I really will like to know.

Despite the large number of Yorubas residing in UK? How many Yorubas playing for Nigeria have won the English FA Cup? How many Yorubas playing for Nigeria have won ordinary UEFA Europa Cup? How many Yorubas are in French Ligue 1? There is Samuel Kalu of Bordeaux there. Italian Serie A? There is Orji Okonkwo of Bologna there. Kingsley Michael of Bologna. Simy Nwankwo of Crotone. Stefano Okaka of Udinese. Paolo Gozzi of Juventus U-23 all Igbos! How many Yorubas can you mention here apart from Fikayo Tomori playing for England?

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

In WNBA, Three Igbos namely Erica Ogwumike, Nneka Ogwumike, and Chinenye Ogwumike in addition to another Igbo namely Kristine Anigwe have won more awards than all African women in that league combined! They are among the few Africans to be playing in the worlds' women biggest league as well as winning world cup gold and olympic gold medals in tandem with an MVP award. This year, only one African was drafted to the WNBA, she was a Nigerian of Igbo descent--Michaela Onyenwere. This same year, Nneka Enemkpali became a coach while still playing basketball, the first Nigerian woman basketball coach in the US.

In NBA, no Nigerian playing for D'Tigers presently have more awards than Jahlil Okafor! In NBA, OG Anuonoby is among the most talented pool of Nigerians after the Antetokunpo brothers who are Half Igbo, Half Yoruba. In the NBA: The worlds' biggest and best basketball league, there are 16 full blooded Igbos, and only 6 Yorubas! In last year's NBA draft, out of the 8 Nigerians drafted, 6 were Igbos, and only 1 Yoruba. Now, I ask, where do you dominate here?

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
You're asking me which sport Igbos are better than Yorubas neh?Football: Out of the three Nigerians to win the UEFA Champions League, two: namely Mikel Obi and Kanu Nwankwo are Igbos.
Mister man. David Alaba has won champions leagues titles 2 TIMES with Bayern Munich.

Uchasa:
Kanu Nwankwo is also the only Nigerian to win African footballer of the year twice.
Yoruba man was the first Nigerian to win it. Rashidi Yekini.

Uchasa:

The second African to play for Barcelona--Emmanuel Amunike.
You raise me Barcelona, I will raise you Real Madrid. No Ibo has EVER player for Real Madrid. Guess what? Emmanuel Adebayor, a Yoruba man, did.

Uchasa:
Also, can you mention one Yoruba player who achieved more than Kanu Nwankwo in his career?
So you are still on Kanu. Okay. I will stay with David Alaba. David Alaba has one 10 Bundesliga league titles with Bayern Munich and 2 champion league titles. Can Kanu compete with that even remotely?

Uchasa:

Last season, Simy Nwankwo, Kelechi Iheanacho,and Paul Onuachu were lethal for their clubs, which Yoruba players can rival them?
Lethal ( cheesy ) for their club? Busayo Saka, Fikayo Tomori, Asisat Oshoala, Akanji. What about 2 seasons ago? Should I make a list?.

Uchasa:
Can you mention one Yoruba player who has won UEFA Champions League while representing Nigeria?
We are talking about Yorubas. Either they represent Nigeria or not is irrelevant. Again David Alaba has won the champions league TWICE with Bayern.

Uchasa:

Can you mention one Yoruba player, dead or alive who was as skillfull as Jay Jay Okocha?
God forbid. Are you talking of dribbling aimlessly without doing anything reasonable with the ball? Yes, Yoruba players don't do that. Don't get me wrong. Okocha is a bundle of talent but he never really used it to achieve anything meaningful.
Uchasa:

How many Yorubas play professional football as compared to Igbos? How many Yorubas play in Bundesliga, Serie A, French Ligue 1,and La Liga as compared to Igbos?
You are talking quantity. Yes Igbos produce quantity. I am talking QUALITY. The most decorated. The most achieving. You are yet to show me that Igbos are better.

Uchasa:
Basketball: Can you mention one Yoruba man or woman who is a FIBA Gold medalist? Can you mention one Yoruba man or woman who is an Olympic gold medalist?
In 1996 Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon won the Olympics gold medal with the US national team. That was 1996 when I am sure the number of Igbos in the NBA was EXACTLY ZERO. Hakeem has been listed as one of the 50 greatest players in NBA history. No Africa living or dead can match Hakeem's achievement. The ONLY ones that might even attempt are Giannis and Bam Adebayo - two other Yorubas.

Uchasa:

Can you mention one Yoruba woman who has won a WNBA MVP?
A Yoruba gal made the ALL STARS WNBA team this year? How many Igbos were in the 2021 ALL STARS team?

Uchasa:

Can you mention up to 10 full blooded Yorubas(Men and women combined) playing in WNBA and NBA?
I will give you 2 that no Igbo NBA players can match. Giannis and Bam Adebayo. Quality over quantity. Giannis is on his way to another MVP. Did you know that? cheesy
Uchasa:
Was any Yoruba drafted into the WNBA this year?

See question. cheesy How many Igbos are playing in this years NBA playoff finals?

Uchasa:
Which Yoruba basketball coach is as good as Nneka Enemkpali?
See question? cheesy How many Igbo are team managers in NFL? grin

Uchasa:

American Football: Can you mention up to ten Yorubas in the NFL? Is there any Yoruba who has won the NFL?
Go and sit down. Jay Ajayi won SuperBowl with Philadelphia in 2018.

Uchasa:

Athletics: Is there any Yoruba who can rival Obi Igbokwe's record for USA?
Has Obi Igbokwe broken Olusoji Adetokunbo Fasuba's 100 m dash record? No. So, why are you running your mouth? Igbokwe kor Inakewu ni grin

Uchasa:
I hope you can now see, where they are better than you lots collectively?
I can see that in terms of QUALITY (achievements, laurels etc.) Yorubas are far ahead of Igbos in sports. All sports. Also name one current Igbo boxing champion, UFC champion?
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:

In WNBA, Three Igbos namely Erica Ogwumike, Nneka Ogwumike, and Chinenye Ogwumike in addition to another Igbo namely Kristine Anigwe have won more awards than all African women in that league combined! They are among the few Africans to be playing in the worlds' women biggest league as well as winning world cup gold and olympic gold medals in tandem with an MVP award. This year, only one African was drafted to the WNBA, she was a Nigerian of Igbo descent--Michaela Onyenwere. This same year, Nneka Enemkpali became a coach while still playing basketball, the first Nigerian woman basketball coach in the US.

In NBA, no Nigerian playing for D'Tigers presently have more awards than Jahlil Okafor! In NBA, OG Anuonoby is among the most talented pool of Nigerians after the Antetokunpo brothers who are Half Igbo, Half Yoruba. In the NBA: The worlds' biggest and best basketball league, there are 16 full blooded Igbos, and only 6 Yorubas! In last year's NBA draft, out of the 8 Nigerians drafted, 6 were Igbos, and only 1 Yoruba. Now, I ask, where do you dominate here?

I have thrased this already. Stop repeating the same crap.

There is no tribe called Yoruba-Igbo. Your tribe is the tribe of your FATHER. Hence Giannis is a Yoruba man. Bam Adebayo alone is better than any Igbo NBA player. Giannis is competing with Lebron James STOP mentioning Okafor in the same breath as Giannis. Having said all this the greatest African to ever grace the NBA is Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon. Case closed.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
Despite the large number of Yorubas residing in UK? How many Yorubas playing for Nigeria have won the English FA Cup? How many Yorubas playing for Nigeria have won ordinary UEFA Europa Cup? How many Yorubas are in French Ligue 1? There is Samuel Kalu of Bordeaux there. Italian Serie A? There is Orji Okonkwo of Bologna there. Kingsley Michael of Bologna. Simy Nwankwo of Crotone. Stefano Okaka of Udinese. Paolo Gozzi of Juventus U-23 all Igbos! How many Yorubas can you mention here apart from Fikayo Tomori playing for England?
Obafemi Martins won FA cup when orji whatever was still wearing pampers. The question is Yoruba vs Igbo. Either the Yoruba plays for Nigeria or Ukraine is irrelevant. As long as the players father is Yoruba then he is Yoruba.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
OwenJesse27:
Your just being sentimental for no Godem reason .... They are talent such as Mikel that where not able to make it so take it or leave it Mikel was as a reason of merit because Nigerian actually gave him the chance to play at the Olympics if not for that he would have die with the talent

Okay. Maybe I am been too harsh on you. It appears you don't understand. Name one player during Mikel's time that should have taken Mikel's place. I will wait. Thank you.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
cool
STILL ON FOOTBALL: When last did a Yoruba club even win the NPFL? Is there any Yoruba club as successful as Enugu Rangers talkless of the most successful Nigerian club of all time--Enyimba? Has any Yoruba club ever won the CAF Champions League? Enyimba did twice! Has any Yoruba club ever reached the CAF Champions League Final? Enyimba of Aba and Heartland FC of Owerri have! How many Yoruba clubs are in the NPFL?

How many Yoruba players are in Enyimba's team? If you don't know, use google so that you an educate yourself. And when do you guys start caring about NPFL? I thought the only leagues you idiots cared about was European leagues. Awon ode oniranus grin grin
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
lipsrsealed

What did Yekini achieve? Did he win African Footballer of the year? [s]Kanu Nwankwo and Emmanuel Amunike of Igbo descent did! Did he win UEFA Champions League? Mikel Obi and Kanu Nwankwo of Igbo descent did! Has any Yoruba dead or alive played for Barcelona? Emmanuel Amunike did! Who is the best African striker of all time? Samuel Eto'o of Cameroon. Who is the best African attacking midfielder of all time? Jay Jay Okocha! In Pele's list of top 125 living Footballers of all time, was any Yoruba in the list? Kanu Nwankwo and Jay Jay Okocha both of Igbo descent were![/s]So what's your point!

So you are arguing football but you claim Yekini did not win African footballer of the year?

I have been wasting my time arguing with an ignoramus. Continue. I have already thrashed up all your pointless claims.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:

Asking me which sport Igbos surpass you is one of the most preposterous questions I've ever heard in my life. Are you trying to tell me that you've produced as good footballers as Igbos have produced? Is there even any Yoruba player dead or alive better than Kanu Nwankwo, Emmanuel Amunike, Jay Jay Okocha, Mikel Obi,etc?

Does Olajuwon have an Olympic gold medal? What of a FIBA World cup medal(Gold, silver, or bronze?) How can you call him the best Nigerian basketballer when another Nigerian has all these in tandem with an MVP award?

Stop being preposterous and accept the fact. Even in racing, I know about two Igbos, with one in Formula 1 and no Yoruba at all. In Gymnastics, I know one Igbo and no Yoruba at all. The Igbo guy qualified for Olympics and will be representing Nigeria in Tokyo. In Bobsled, I know 3 Igbos and 2 Yorubas. They are all good, but you can see that they narrowly dominate that! The list goes on and on..

I have thashed all these your useless questions already.
This idiot wants to know if Hakeem Olajuwon has ever won Olympic gold medals. Wow. I am arguing with someone born two weeks ago. The shame is on me. grin

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Mister man. David Alaba has won champions leagues titles 2 TIMES with Bayern Munich.

Yoruba man was the first Nigerian to win it. Rashidi Yekini.

You raise me Barcelona, I will raise you Real Madrid. No Ibo has EVER player for Real Madrid. Guess what? Emmanuel Adebayor, a Yoruba man, did.

So you are still on Kanu. Okay. I will stay with David Alaba. David Alaba has one 10 Bundesliga league titles with Bayern Munich and 2 champion league titles. Can Kanu compete with that even remotely?

Lethal ( cheesy ) for their club? Busayo Saka, Fikayo Tomori, Asisat Oshoala, Akanji. What about 2 seasons ago? Should I make a list?.

We are talking about Yorubas. Either they represent Nigeria or not is irrelevant. Again David Alaba has won the champions league TWICE with Bayern.

God forbid. Are you talking of dribbling aimlessly without doing anything reasonable with the ball? Yes, Yoruba players don't do that. Don't get me wrong. Okocha is a bundle of talent but he never really used it to achieve anything meaningful.

You are talking quantity. Yes Igbos produce quantity. I am talking QUALITY. The most decorated. The most achieving. You are yet to show me that Igbos are better.

In 1996 Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon won the Olympics gold medal with the US national team. That was 1996 when I am sure the number of Igbos in the NBA was EXACTLY ZERO. Hakeem has been listed as one of the 50 greatest players in NBA history. No Africa living or dead can match Hakeem's achievement. The ONLY ones that might even attempt are Giannis and Bam Adebayo - two other Yorubas.

A Yoruba gal made the ALL STARS WNBA team this year? How many Igbos were in the 2021 ALL STARS team?

I will give you 2 that no Igbo NBA players can match. Giannis and Bam Adebayo. Quality over quantity. Giannis is on his way to another MVP. Did you know that? cheesy

See question. cheesy How many Igbos are playing in this years NBA playoff finals?

See question? cheesy How many Igbo are team managers in NFL? grin

Go and sit down. Jay Ajayi won SuperBowl with Philadelphia in 2018.

Has Obi Igbokwe broken Olusoji Adetokunbo Fasuba's 100 m dash record? No. So, why are you running your mouth? Igbokwe kor Inakewu ni grin

I hope you can now see, where they are better than you lots collectively?

In your quotes, all I could see were frustration. I'm sure you now no your place--Boxing, Martial Arts, Chess, and Table Tennis. Stop mentioning David Alaba, he doesn't play for Nigeria. If I wanted to mention people who don't play for Nigeria, I could as well mention Angelo Ogbonna of West Ham formerly of Juventus. I repeat again: Mention one Yoruba player dead or alive who played for Nigeria and has won the UEFA Champions League cup! Just one!!!!

Can Rasheed Yekini stand in tandem with Kanu Nwankwo's football resume? Yes or No?

LMAO!! You mentioned Emmanuel Adebayor? Did Emmanuel Adebayor play for Nigeria? Can you mention one Yoruba player dead or alive who represented Nigeria and played for PSG or Barcelona or Juventus? Jay Jay Okocha played for PSG, Emmanuel Amunike for Barcelona, and Sunday Oliseh for Juventus, all of Igbo descent

Stop throwing tantrums, mention one Yoruba striker who impressed more than Kelechi Iheanacho, Simy Nwankwo, Ike Ugbo, and Paul Onuachu last season! Just one please!

I am asking only about Yorubas representing Nigeria, there are Igbos like Noah Okafor of Red Bull Salzburg representing Switzerland, Noni Madueke of PSV representing England, Chituru Odunze of Leicester City representing USA, Felix Nmecha and Lucas Nmecha both of Manchester City representing Germany, Hal Robson-Kanu of West Bromwich representing Wales, Carney Chukwuemeka of Aston Villa representing England, Darly Dike of Orlando City representing USA, etc but you can't see me mention them because I shouldn't since they ditched Nigeria, so do the same!

How many Yorubas have won the CAF African Footballer of the year? I know none, so please tell me! Was any Yoruba in Pele List of top 125 living Footballers in the world? Kanu Nwankwo and Jay Jay Okocha both of Igbo descent were!

Show me where Olajuwon won the FIBA World Cup gold medal and Olympics gold medal or show me any Yoruba basketballer, man or woman dead or alive who has won it? Chinenye Ogwumike and Nneka Ogwumike have won it twice!

Has Ariyke Ogunbowale ever won the WNBA MVP? NO, but Nneka Ogwumike has won it!

LMAO! Bam Adebayo doesn't have half the award in Jahlil Okafor's cabinet! A FIBA U-17 MVP winner shouldn't be compared with Adebayo whose presence on the US Team is under contention. Giannis is not full blooded Yoruba just like Adeyinka Grandson will say: He is Half-Igbo, Half-Yoruba, with an Igbo middle name "Ugochukwu" cut short to "Ugo." So rest, and stop using him for comparison. Use a full blooded Yoruba instead, not one sharing Igbo blood in his DNA.

Jordan Nwora among about 2 Igbos I don't remember are playing in this year's NBA Playoffs, can you mention one full blooded Yoruba playing it this year??

Only Jay Ajayi has won the NFL? LMAO!! Meanwhile, 5 Igbos have won that shit!

Is there any Yoruba American Footballer greater than Nnamdi Asomugha?

Is there any Yoruba in the formula 1 racing? I know of Ugo Ugochukwu

Is there any Yoruba gymnast in this upcoming Olympics? I know of one Igbo.

Are there more than two Yoruba bobsled riders? I know of three Igbos!

Which Yoruba club has won the CAF Champions League? Enyimba has won it twice!

Which Yoruba club has reached the CAF Champions League Final? Enyimba of Aba and Heartland of Owerri have!

Who is the richest Nigerian footballer of all time? Mikel Obi of Igbo descent

Which Yoruba won a UEFA Trophy last season? Samuel Chukwueze won Europa with Villareal.

Which Yoruba has beaten Chioma Ajunwa's record?

The list goes on and on... The earlier you stick to UFC, Boxing, Chess, and Table Tennis which you dominate, the better!

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

So you are arguing football but you claim Yekini did not win African footballer of the year?

I have been wasting my time arguing with an ignoramus. Continue. I have already thrashed up all your pointless claims.

You're the ignoramus! When did Yekini win the African footballer of the year? Which year? He was a runner up in 1993 and 1994. However, I don't remember him or any Yoruba winning it. Mention one if you know and the date instead of crying, because we both know clearly Two Igbos who have won that award.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
??

For someone with little sense or knowledge you type too much. The first Nigerian to win African footballer of the year is? spell the name with me R A S H I D I YEKINI in 1993.

The fastest African is? Olusoji Adetokunbo Fasuba. No African since then has broken is 100 m dash time.

The greatest African born NBA player in history is? Hakeem Olajuwon. Listed as the greatest CENTER of all times.

Giannis father is a YORUBA man which makes GIANNIS a Yoruba man. Get it?

The first African to win Olympic Basket ball Gold Medal is Hakeem Olajuwon in 1996.

David Alaba is a Yoruba man who has won 10 Bundesliga league titles and 2 Champions league titles. No Igbo (local or foreign) can match this acheivement.

No Igbo (local or foreign) has ever played for Real Madrid. Emmanuel Adebayor another Yoruba man has.

Case closed. Find me the Igbo who has this records and you might have a chance. Otherwise, go and play in the sand you small boy.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I have thrased this already. Stop repeating the same crap.

There is no tribe called Yoruba-Igbo. Your tribe is the tribe of your FATHER. Hence Giannis is a Yoruba man. Bam Adebayo alone is better than any Igbo NBA player. Giannis is competing with Lebron James STOP mentioning Okafor in the same breath as Giannis. Having said all this the greatest African to ever grace the NBA is Hakeem 'the dream' Olajuwon. Case closed.

Keep on dreaming. Giannis has said he is both Igbo and Yoruba, so who are you to challenge it? Who? As long as he has Igbo blood flowing in his veins, don't use him as a comparison! Use full blooded Yorubas, let me see one that can stand Jahlil Okafor's record! Just one including the overrated Bam Adebayo.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
Keep on dreaming. Giannis has said he is both Igbo and Yoruba, so who are you to challenge it? Who? As long as he has Igbo blood flowing in his veins, don't use him as a comparison! Use full blooded Yorubas, let me see one that can stand Jahlil Okafor's record! Just one including the overrated Bam Adebayo.

Giannis father is a Yoruba man. Which makes Giannis a Yoruba man. Get it?
Jahlil who? Common. We are talking Giannis and you are talking Jah-wetin?
I won't even mention Olajuwon who is greater than Giannis let alone Jahlil wetin? grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

For someone with little sense or knowledge you type too much. The first Nigerian to win African footballer of the year is? spell the name with me R A S H I D I YEKINI in 1993.

The fastest African is? Olusoji Adetokunbo Fasuba. No African since then has broken is 100 m dash time.

The greatest African born NBA player in history is? Hakeem Olajuwon. Listed as the greatest CENTER of all times.

Giannis father is a YORUBA man which makes GIANNIS a Yoruba man. Get it?

The first African to win Olympic Basket ball Gold Medal is Hakeem Olajuwon in 1996.

David Alaba is a Yoruba man who has won 10 Bundesliga league titles and 2 Champions league titles. No Igbo (local or foreign) can match this acheivement.

No Igbo (local or foreign) has ever played for Real Madrid. Emmanuel Adebayor another Yoruba man has.

Case closed. Find me the Igbo who has this records and you might have a chance. Otherwise, go and play in the sand you small boy.

My Wikipedia tells me that Rasheed Yekini was a runner-up in 1993, not the winner! My Wikipedia further tells me that Abedi Pele of Ghana and Marseille was the winner, so what do you have to say? And even if he won it, it won't change the fact that Igbos have won that award more than any Nigerian ethnicity. Only Kanu Nwankwo has won it more than all Yoruba players dead or alive talkless of Emmanuel Amunike, Runner-ups: Sunday Oliseh, and Mikel Obi.

Giannis Mum is Igbo, Giannis middle name is Igbo, so don't mention him!

Mention one full blooded Yoruba presently in the NBA who is a genius!

How many Yorubas play in the NBA?

LMAO! Do you mean that no Yoruba who has ever played for the Super Eagles is not worthy to be mentioned? Why mention Togolese International: Emmanuel Adebayor and Austria's International: David Alaba in your list? From your utternaces, actions, and inactions, I can firmly deduce that you and I know that you've lost this battle. It seems no full blooded Yoruba or Yoruba playing for Nigeria is worth mentioning! Maybe all of them are flops! LMAO!!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
You're the ignoramus! When did Yekini win the African footballer of the year? Which year? He was a runner up in 1993 and 1994. However, I don't remember him or any Yoruba winning it. Mention one if you know and the date instead of crying, because we both know clearly Two Igbos who have won that award.

You don't remember? Or you don't know? Which one?

Yekini won the CAF African Footballer of the Year in 1993 making him the first Nigerian to win the award. Get it?
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Giannis father is a Yoruba man. Which makes Giannis a Yoruba man. Get it?
Jahlil who? Common. We are talking Giannis and you are talking Jah-wetin?
I won't even mention Olajuwon who is greater than Giannis let alone Jahlil wetin? grin grin grin

Giannis mother is an Igbo woman. Which makes Giannis Igbo from his mothers' side, so go and cry! Do not mention someone with Igbo blood in your list. Continue mentioning the flop called Bam Adebayo who Victor Oladipo is even better than LMAO
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

You don't remember? Or you don't know? Which one?

Yekini won the CAF African Footballer of the Year in 1993 making him the first Nigerian to win the award. Get it?

But Wikipedia says otherwise. Check Wikipedia to see what it says.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

How many Yoruba players are in Enyimba's team? If you don't know, use google so that you an educate yourself. And when do you guys start caring about NPFL? I thought the only leagues you idiots cared about was European leagues. Awon ode oniranus grin grin

I've got you right where I want! How many Yorubas were in the Enyimba team that won the CAF Champions League in 2003 and 2004, the CAF Super League in 2003 and 2004? My records tell me 1. Even the coach was Igbo.
Also, how many Yorubas were in the Heartland team that went to the finals in 2012? My records tell me none!

NOW, how many Yorubas are in the present Enyimba team that is flopping and is number 9 on the table for the first time in decades? Over 10!!! Who is their coach? A Yoruba! Who are the best players there? Two Igbos--Anayo Iwuala and Patrick Mbaoma. Now, you can see you're the cause of Enyimba flop. Since you became many in Enyimba, Enyimba has been a shadow of itself!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:

My Wikipedia tells me that Rasheed Yekini was a runner-up in 1993, not the winner! My Wikipedia further tells me that Abedi Pele of Ghana and Marseille was the winner, so what do you have to say? And even if he won it, it won't change the fact that Igbos have won that award more than any Nigerian ethnicity. Only Kanu Nwankwo has won it more than all Yoruba players dead or alive talkless of Emmanuel Amunike, Runner-ups: Sunday Oliseh, and Mikel Obi.
Olodo. Yekini won the CAF African footballer of the year in 1993. Making him the first Nigerian to win the award. Abedi's award was the magazine award not CAF. You don't even know recent African football history and you are here arguing with your ancestor. cheesy cheesy

Uchasa:

Giannis Mum is Igbo, Giannis middle name is Igbo, so don't mention him!
His mother could be from Djibouti he will still be a Yoruba man. His name could be Osama and he will still be what? a Yoruba man. Giannis father is a Yoruba man which makes Giannis a Yoruba man. Get it?

Uchasa:
How [b]many [/b]Yorubas play in the NBA?
Quantity is not quality. How many Igbo NBA players are rated as high as Olajuwon or Giannis?

Uchasa:

LMAO! Do you mean that no Yoruba who has ever played for the Super Eagles is not worthy to be mentioned? Why mention Togolese International: Emmanuel Adebayor and Austria's International: David Alaba in your list? From your utternaces, actions, and inactions, I can firmly deduce that you and I know that you've lost this battle. It seems no full blooded Yoruba or Yoruba playing for Nigeria is worth mentioning! Maybe all of them are flops! LMAO!!
Yoruba and Igbos are tribes. It is determined by the father's DNA. Either they play for Nigeria or Russia is not relevant. As long as they are Yorubas, we will brag about them. How many Igbos played in the finals of this years European Nations cup?

1 Like

Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Obafemi Martins won FA cup when orji whatever was still wearing pampers. The question is Yoruba vs Igbo. Either the Yoruba plays for Nigeria or Ukraine is irrelevant. As long as the players father is Yoruba then he is Yoruba.

So Obafemi Martins is the only Yoruba to win the FA Cup? lMAO!!! And you said you do well at football too? lMAO!! Even Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi--Two Igbos won it last season. That is even apart from Kanu Nwankwo, and Mikel Obi who won it 4 good times. I bet no Yoruba can beat this record! lMAO!!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
[s]I've got you right where I want! How many Yorubas were in the Enyimba team that won the CAF Champions League in 2003 and 2004, the CAF Super League in 2003 and 2004? My records tell me 1. Even the coach was Igbo.
Also, how many Yorubas were in the Heartland team that went to the finals in 2012? My records tell me none!NOW, how many Yorubas are in the present Enyimba team that is flopping and is number 9 on the table for the first time in decades? Over 10!!! Who is their coach? A Yoruba! Who are the best players there? Two Igbos--Anayo Iwuala and Patrick Mbaoma. Now, you can see you're the cause of Enyimba flop. Since you became many in Enyimba, Enyimba has been a shadow of itself![/s]

I just dey wine you but you are too dense to see it. grin grin grin We are talking Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and this one is talking Enyimba. Okay continue. grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:

So Obafemi Martins is the only Yoruba to win the FA Cup? lMAO!!! And you said you do well at football too? lMAO!! Even Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi--Two Igbos won it last season. That is even apart from Kanu Nwankwo, and Mikel Obi who won it 4 good times. I bet no Yoruba can beat this record! lMAO!!

David Alaba has won 10 Bundesliga, how many Igbos have won even 1 Bundesliga?
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
But Wikipedia says otherwise. Check Wikipedia to see what it says.

Go to CAF directory on their website and check from the source. Clearly basic research is not your forte.
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Emilokoiyawon: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uchasa:
Giannis mother is an Igbo woman. Which makes Giannis Igbo from his mothers' side, so go and cry! Do not mention someone with Igbo blood in your list. Continue mentioning the flop called Bam Adebayo who Victor Oladipo is even better than LMAO

Giannis Father is a Yoruba man which makes Giannis a Yoruba man. Get it?
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Olodo. Yekini won the CAF African footballer of the year in 1993. Making him the first Nigerian to win the award. Abedi's award was the magazine award not CAF. You don't even know recent African football history and you are here arguing with your ancestor. cheesy cheesy

His mother could be from Djibouti he will still be a Yoruba man. His name could be Osama and he will still be what? a Yoruba man. Giannis father is a Yoruba man which makes Giannis a Yoruba man. Get it?

Quantity is not quality. How many Igbo NBA players are rated as high as Olajuwon or Giannis?

Yoruba and Igbos are tribes. It is determined by the father's DNA. Either they play for Nigeria or Russia is not relevant. As long as they are Yorubas, we will brag about them. How many Igbos played in the finals of this years European Nations cup?

Wether Yekini won it in 1993 or not, it won't change the fact that he is the only Yoruba who represented Nigeria to win the award as against Kanu Nwankwo twice and Emmanuel Amunike once!

Stop crying, even your brother, Adeyinka Grandson has said it that Giannis ain't full Yoruba, so stop crying. His DNA says 50% Yoruba, 50% Igbo. His name says "Ugochukwu.", His brother Kostas name says: "Ndubuisi." His other brother name says "Emeka." So stop mentioning him, mention only Olajuwon when comparing to Igbos, so you wouldn't be contradicting Igbos against Igbos!

Quantity in the NBA and WNBA is Quality, only Quality players are drafted in the NBA. The 16 Igbos in the NBA are quality, that is why clubs pay them in millions of dollars annually, same as the 6 Yorubas, so your theory doesn't work!

Asking me which Igbo played in Euros final? Eeyaaah, it's not my fault that the overrated Yoruba lad Bukayo Saka lost it with England. The good news is that Angelo Ogbonna won it with Italy for the second time! I wonder when Alaba will win the Euros! lMAO
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I just dey wine you but you are too dense to see it. grin grin grin We are talking Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and this one is talking Enyimba. Okay continue. grin grin grin

I have talked about PSG, Juventus, and Barcelona and I defeated you. You had only a Yoruba playing for Togo to salvage you, so let's go to another place where I will defeat yoy!--NPFL!

By the time I'm through with you, when you see UFC, you will embrace it because that is what you are good at, not football or basketball!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

David Alaba has won 10 Bundesliga, how many Igbos have won even 1 Bundesliga?

Just as Angelo Ogbonna won 2 Serie A's, Kanu Nwankwo won 2, Stefano Okaka won 1 meanwhile no Yoruba has won it! Not even the overrated Fikayo Tomori!
Re: Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September by Uchasa(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Giannis Father is a Yoruba man which makes Giannis a Yoruba man. Get it?

And Giannis Mum is Igbo, so voetsek!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Purchases Belgian Third-tier Side Royal Excelsior Virton / Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football / Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.