Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn (30586 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by ajl: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:
its obvious Orton is after money and not Benue state.
so the 100billion is worth more than the crisis happening in Benue state if I may say..
so in essence, you'll happily agree to ranching in Benue state should the presidency approve the 100billion.
all your heavy wailing was not for your peoples life but rather for the money.

I've always known your antics when I realised how good you are in publicizing the killings in your state but slow in displaying your incompetence in managing your state.
other middlebelt state are affected by herdsmen and farmers crisis but compare your stupid self to yahaya bellow of kogi? or to lalong of plateau or even abdulahi sule of nasarawa..
the difference between you and these men is that they are more concerned about avoiding a repeat of crisis while you were concerned about public sympathy and helplessness.
if there were no presidency, how would you have managed Benue state? who would you blame or cry to?
previously in terms of under development. kogi used to be is same level with Benue but now kogi has soared better while your Benue keeps raising paedopiles and IDP camps.
rubbish governor.

Master of deceit like your terrorist president. There is a difference between open grazing and ranching. Most states are okay with ranching but not open grazing. That's why Ortom could make that statement. But your deceitful president is playing nepotism once again, his favorite past time.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Steenie101: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gov Orton knows what he's saying.... There's more to this statement
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by chukel(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ortom is completely stupid and mad. Federal government proposed that states should provide land for ruga. Ortom was the champion of "no place for ruga" in benue state. All northern states and 2 south western states agreed to key into ruga. FG has provided one of such states money for the ruga. Ortom is now the first to cry. All of a sudden, ortom wants money for ruga. Ortom is a disgrace. He should continue lamenting. FG proposed a solution to incessant crisis between farmers and herders in the form of ranching. FG didnt say states should build ranches. But because states are in charge of land based on the land use act, FG said states should provide land while it builds ranches. They politicised it. Now he is crying. He should continue. Useless man.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Insectkiller: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:
so the 100billion is worth more than the crisis happening in Benue state if I may say..
so in essence, you'll happily agree to ranching in Benue state should the presidency approve the 100billion.

I've always known your antics when I realised how good you are in publicizing the killings in your state but slow in displaying your incompetence in managing your state.
other middlebelt state are affected by herdsmen and farmers crisis but compare your stupid self to yahaya bellow of kogi? or to lalong of plateau or even abdulahi sule of nasarawa..
the difference between you and these men is that they are more concerned about avoiding a repeat of crisis while you were concerned about public sympathy and helplessness.
if there were no presidency, how would you have managed Benue state? who would you blame or cry to?
previously in terms of under development. kogi used to be is same level with Benue but now kogi has soared better while your Benue keeps raising paedopiles and IDP camps.
rubbish governor.

You are a foolisshhh boy..

Ortom was only painting a picture...think deep when reading a speech..

Anuofia! cool
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by chukel(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
ajl:

Master of deceit like your terrorist president. There is a difference between open grazing and ranching. Most states are okay with ranching but not open grazing. That's why Ortom could make that statement. But your deceitful president is playing nepotism once again, his favorite past time.
you just exhibited ignorance. What do you think ruga is? I know you do not know. Ruga is ranching. Ranch is an area mapped out for rearing livestock. Ruga is Rural grazing area.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by ComrdDRS1: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
teniboss:
The most worthless governor has spoken, I'm ashamed to be connected to Benue state at this point in history....i wish we can start applying for change of state of origin.... you want 100BN to do what eggzakly
You are not from Benue state you know
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by ProfAmaben(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
Please shut up

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by chukel(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
PAWG:

Don’t resort to insults, engage him like an educated man. He has raised some logically sound points .

Personally I think the federal government has been unfair to states ravaged by itinerant herdsmen.

FG mustn’t impose grazing routes on states, ranching is the way to go and there should be no favoritism except where states EXPRESSLY ASK TO BE EXCLUDED FROM RANCHING.
FG proposed RUGA as against open grazing. Southerners politicised it. RUGA is ranching. Same ortom carried it on his head that benue has no space for ranching. By land use act, state government owns land within its territory. So FG said provide land and we will build ranches to curb the herders/farmers crisis. But it was politicised that FG is supporting fulani business and wants to populate south with fulani. 2 months ago all the 19 northern states and 2 south west states agreed to RUGA and went into the process of providing land. I'm very sure katsina is not the only state to get such grant for ranching. But being the president's state, it will be portrayed as though its the only one that got. Why is ortom now crying since he said there is no land for ranching in benue. Why does he want ranching money now. Why are people so gullible that they don't see. Agriculture has gotten the biggest patronage and subsidy in this dispensation. Is it run by fulanis too? There are a lot of FG intervention programmes to farmers. No one complains that FG is helping farmers. Because they are not fulani. The wickedness in this generation is overwhelming. The daftness is unquantifiable.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by emperor863(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

There is no point in engaging you since it seems you have the iq of an infant.

You have not pushed any position, rather you are only abusive and people of your like minds are splashing your puerile abuses with likes.

Na wah for Nairaland forum.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by JIBIA91(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gbamsolutely.
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Born2Breed(f): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.

You should be ashamed of yourself for this epistle laced with so much prejudice.

Well, some mothers do have them.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by goodman55: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
You see politicians ba? Ortom that is making noise now was seen campaigning for Buhari in 2015. See him now. Ortom,you too should go and improve your state. You're owning workers salary and pensioners since 2018. Go and pay them and stop complaining.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by goodman55: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
See politicians. Ortom that is making noise now was seen campaigning for Buhari in 2015. See him now. Ortom,you too should go and improve your state. You're owning workers salary and pensioners since 2018. Go and pay them and stop complaining.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.

What is wrong with ranching?? Aslong as it is state approved, safe and legal? Anybody can have a ranch it mustn’t be Fulani Herdmen specifically.

And if the government wants to help herdsmen they should help other people and southern states not just North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Trentee4eva: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Buhari released #5bn for ranching exclusively for Katsina state only. He's neglecting other states and supporting open grazing in those states. The morons supporting him have attacked Ortom for demanding a fair share for his state. It shall never be well with Buhari’s supporters.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by chukel(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
MoIbrahim:

You guys are just confused. They said ranching in all states, you said no it should be in northern states only so that no one would take away your ancestral lands. It is now going to a northern state, you are shouting.

What type of confusionists are you?
i taya. Southerners politicised ruga. Now the states that accepted ruga are getting funds for ruga. They are crying. They want the money. Yet very useless and stupid nigerians will not see it for what it is. These southern governors only care for the money. Ortom is a very useless man. He says he does not have land for ruga. What does he want the money for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Adonkia(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
4tomandchi:
I just like the way Ortom dey turn presidency and El Rufai bele.

Ortom is even more active than Wike now.

We need more Ortoms to move Nigeria forward.
Ortom? The man has not been paying workers salaries, no projects done, with people like him naija will collapse sharp Sharp. Abeg forget that man.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by seunayantokun(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
If others don't know what you are doing, you know: twisting the direction of the story in favour of your paymaster. If you love what Buhari is doing to Benue people and other states in the south, pray to God to direct them to you, and He will make it so.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by seunayantokun(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
chukel:
i taya. Southerners politicised ruga. Now the states that accepted ruga are getting funds for ruga. They are crying. They want the money. Yet very useless and stupid nigerians will not see it for what it is. These southern governors only care for the money. Ortom is a very useless man. He says he does not have land for ruga. What does he want the money for?

He needs the money to do ranching for the people of Benue, and not for the killer terrorist herdsmen and macban, according to the antigrazing law of his state.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by manmade(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:
check yourself first.
a governor willing to sabotage his peopled life to herdsmen all because of 6billion is who your ass licking..
if given the cash, I'm certain hell support bandits to kidnap in his state without fightback so long he's being settled.
and you can open your gutter to say look at you..
check yourself again once more first.
it's obvious you didn't compherend the message of the governor , pls read it again but now slowly..

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by chukel(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
seunayantokun:

He needs the money to do ranching for the people of Benue, and not for the killer terrorist herdsmen and macban, according to the antigrazing law of his state.
then he should source the money himself. FG never said the ranch is only for fulani. If the ranch is built, any benue indigene who wants to ranch his cattle there will not be prevented. He should stop being silly.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by wasol: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
camri:
Ortom to Buhari: Stop deceit, hypocrisy; if Katsina gets N6.25bn for ranching, give Benue N100bn

*Demands personal apology, laments that Nigerians are suffering, smiling under APC-led govt

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/ortom-to-buhari-stop-deceit-hypocrisy-if-katsina-gets-n6-25bn-for-ranching-give-benue-n100bn/

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Scamburster(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Ifearnoevil post=103780912]

There is no point in engaging you since it seems you have the iq of an infant.[/99998quote]999999
Bros why?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Omodua(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
camri:
Ortom to Buhari: Stop deceit, hypocrisy; if Katsina gets N6.25bn for ranching, give Benue N100bn

*Demands personal apology, laments that Nigerians are suffering, smiling under APC-led govt

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/ortom-to-buhari-stop-deceit-hypocrisy-if-katsina-gets-n6-25bn-for-ranching-give-benue-n100bn/
I love this Governor. Very vocal and blunt. We need more him in the governance of the country.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Guide777(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
Why should he also want the money?

To build ranch for Benue People to rear cattles, sheep and goats.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by barcaboi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

Look at you.
So this is how you want to twist the governor's position on the issue.
You people should continue with your wickedness,it will get to everybody.
He made a valid point. Ortom was against ranching and now wants money for ranching; does it make sense? Years back we were taught in school ranching is how you stop the obsolete nomad herding but no we politicized it. Another president will still come from another region and we’d have the same problems we’ve had since yesteryears
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Leshyne(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi, you are a disappointment. Well I will say your statement is out of ignorance and you not well informed
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by oneMalik: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
it's like this atom crszy is or something ... you don't want RUGA but want 100bill ... can you imaging nonsense from a self aclaim leader . still want apology or what did he call it ? Nigerians Never know who to hold responsible for all this shits happening around , we blame FG 4everything but forget the fact that govs take security vote every time and these same govs crippled our local govt (the closest govt to the people ) chairmen as if na normal thing
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by isahsalee: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
unbitchable:

And buhari had to give 6.5b to Katsina state, leaving out the rest of 36 states.
Why can't he distribute the money across the 36 states.
Ortom has the right to make a claim since the money does not belong to buhari but the federation.

The money will be given to any state ready to welcome ranching program in the state.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by oneMalik: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
yes I'll do the same if I'm buhari I can never lie to myself. atom is against ranching but want ranching Moni...think na .you're smart . which one be say na yam you eat and not pounded yam.....
unbitchable:

And buhari had to give 6.5b to Katsina state, leaving out the rest of 36 states.
Why can't he distribute the money across the 36 states.
Ortom has the right to make a claim since the money does not belong to buhari but the federation.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by emecheboy2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
God bless you you just took the words out of my mouth. I don't know why Nigerians will see truth and desire to change it to their own narrative.
Ifearnoevil:

Look at you.
So this is how you want to twist the governor's position on the issue.
You people should continue with your wickedness,it will get to everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Quodseverismete: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Did the national assemblies approved the money, where is that Moneyfrom,if it's federation account, when did FEC approved such money for Buhari home state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan / DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.