Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn (30423 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thank you my brother grin
TripleOh7:
So that you can embezzle it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by duro4chang(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Government of mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abi? Shikena!
Jonegonu:
Buhari is right to do it, benue governor said there is no land for ranching or ruga when the government ask state to provide land for that purpose. Why do he want the money now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why should he also want the money?

Guide777:

Why should he provide his state land for foreigners? Is there no Benueans with knowledge of and willing to develop Animal Hisbandary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Afamsi: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jonegonu:
Buhari is right to do it, benue governor said there is no land for ranching or ruga when the government ask state to provide land for that purpose. Why do he want the money now
Are you ok? All the people operating different businesses including pigry, fishry, poultry etc. Was it the id'iot president that gave them land or capital for their business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by teniboss(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
The most worthless governor has spoken, I'm ashamed to be connected to Benue state at this point in history....i wish we can start applying for change of state of origin.... you want 100BN to do what eggzakly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Ykc2(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:
its obvious Orton is after money and not Benue state.
so the 100billion is worth more than the crisis happening in Benue state if I may say..
so in essence, you'll happily agree to ranching in Benue state should the presidency approve the 100billion.
all your heavy wailing was not for your peoples life but rather for the money.

I've always known your antics when I realised how good you are in publicizing the killings in your state but slow in displaying your incompetence in managing your state.
other middlebelt state are affected by herdsmen and farmers crisis but compare your stupid self to yahaya bellow of kogi? or to lalong of plateau or even abdulahi sule of nasarawa..
the difference between you and these men is that they are more concerned about avoiding a repeat of crisis while you were concerned about public sympathy and helplessness.
if there were no presidency, how would you have managed Benue state? who would you blame or cry to?
previously in terms of under development. kogi used to be is same level with Benue but now kogi has soared better while your Benue keeps raising paedopiles and IDP camps.
rubbish governor.
this people ? Now they care about how ortom is governing benue state?the same benue state fulani bandits are committing genocide,let me elaborate more with this pictures

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bros, Nigeria has over 20 million cows. They contribute to our GDP.

Government has to support the industry.
Please learn to put sentiment apart ko?

Before you people start to quote me, I have attached screenshot for you. Google is your friend..ha!
Afamsi:
Are you ok? All the people operating different businesses including pigry, fishry, poultry etc. Was it the id'iot president that gave them land or capital for their business?

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by YouDareYouDie: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nothing BULLharry does should surprise anyone anymore. How do you expect a BULL not to favor bulls and cows and favor BABOONS and MONKEYS.

There's a day of reckoning. God is planning many plagues for BULLharry and his fellow bulls bullying the baboons and monkeys .The last plague will finally bring about freedom from Egypt for Biafra and Oduduwa Republics. Isee...Asee....Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Buckeyemedia1: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
So if you have 2 brothers and one is always insulting you and bismirching you, while the other respects you, you will be treating them equally?

What will be the equity then?
Don’t mind the hypocrite ortom, you say you would never approve ranching, yet you want the money for ranching?

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Lifebenzy: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
I think you're very dump..Ortom has always clamoring for ranching instead open grazing,
in fact he was the first governor to ban open grazing which fulani and Buhari government is opposed to.. now the same useless government is encouraging ranching in Katsina... that is the evil the governor is pointing out to dump people like you who don't know the different between ranching and open grazing
Amaechi2023:
so the 100billion is worth more than the crisis happening in Benue state if I may say..
so in essence, you'll happily agree to ranching in Benue state should the presidency approve the 100billion.

I've always known your antics when I realised how good you are in publicizing the killings in your state but slow in displaying your incompetence in managing your state.
other middlebelt state are affected by herdsmen and farmers crisis but compare your stupid self to yahaya bellow of kogi? or to lalong of plateau or even abdulahi sule of nasarawa..
the difference between you and these men is that they are more concerned about avoiding a repeat of crisis while you were concerned about public sympathy and helplessness.
if there were no presidency, how would you have managed Benue state? who would you blame or cry to?
previously in terms of under development. kogi used to be is same level with Benue but now kogi has soared better while your Benue keeps raising paedopiles and IDP camps.
rubbish governor.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Buckeyemedia1: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
YouDareYouDie:
Nothing BULLhari does should surprise anyone anymore. How do you expect a BULL not to favor bulls and cows and favor BABOONS ANF MONKEYS.

There's a day of reckoning. God is planning many plague for BULLhari and his fellow bulls bullying the baboons and monkeys .The last plague will finally bring about freedom from Egypt for Biafra and Oduduwa Republics. Isee...Asee....Amen.
Freedom for Tom & Jerry? What a joke, Very funny indeed.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Awoof no dey run belle! grin
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t mind the hypocrite ortom, you say you would never approve ranching, yet you want the money for ranching?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Lifebenzy: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please where and when did Ortom said he against ranching...he banned open grazing and called for ranching..it seems we have plenty olodo for here who don't even know the difference
Buckeyemedia1:
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Lifebenzy: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Yes Buhari is a terrorist supporter and a hypocrite..why looking for cattle route down south and middle belt but support ranching in his own home state.
Sirjamo:
If they ask him to provide land for ranching, he will refuse, but he wants money from the same Buhari he called a terrorists supporter

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.

You don't need to come online and shamelessly advertise your ignorance for peanuts.
Ortom is for ranching. Buhari your master is for open grazing. It has now appeared as if Buhari is for open grazing only in non-Fulani States and ranching in fulani states.
Hope you're better educated now.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Afamsi: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
Bros, Nigeria has over 20 million cows. They contribute to our GDP.

Government has to support the industry.
Please learn to put sentiment apart ko?

Before you people start to quote me, I have attached screenshot for you. Google is your friend..ha!
They contribute to your gdp? Is cow rearing a government business or private. If the business is so helpful to Nigeria, why dont the government get a massive pieces of land there in the north and build ranches and or grazing site and run it as purely government business.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by SonyaSpence: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
So if you have 2 brothers and one is always insulting you and bismirching you, while the other respects you, you will be treating them equally?

What will be the equity then?
Non sequitur
Very faulty logic.

Your analogy is only applicable if the money is given as a gesture from the brother's personal purse.

Try to think things through, sentiments becloud judgements.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
Attack the message and not the messenger. Is such an act from the presidency fair?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by seeniyke(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.

honestly u just a buffon for saying this
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by taurusdude0(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
If they ask him to provide land for ranching, he will refuse, but he wants money from the same Buhari he called a terrorists supporter

Must I be a Fulani that would run the ranch, other tribes too can manage them
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Once you have the POWER TO SHARE, then people should cultivate your friendship. That is why power is desirable.
If your boss thinks you are rude and uncouth, will he recommend you for better office or perks against someone that is not regarded to be as controversial?

Think....
SonyaSpence:

Non sequitur
Very faulty logic.

Your analogy is only applicable if the money is given as a gesture from the brother's personal purse.

Try to think things through, sentiments becloud judgements.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bros..all is fair in love and war!!! cool
Sapeleboy911:

Attack the message and not the messenger. Is such an act from the presidency fair?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Governments world over supplement agriculture because food security is a must for any serious nation (an hungry man is an angry man).
PMB is not always right but I am always disappointed when I see posts on here that constantly condemn EVERYTHING he does.

Not fair. This administration has been fair to Nigerians. We are only suffering the effects of our own poor judgements over time.
Afamsi:
They contribute to your gdp? Is cow rearing a government business or private. If the business is so helpful to Nigeria, why dont the government get a massive pieces of land there in the north and build ranches and or grazing site and run it as purely government business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by EagleSquare1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Governor Samuel Ortom is talking about hunger caused by the APC-led federal government, and he is forgetting that he is administering over a state that has financial autonomy, has its own budget and plans and programmes listed in the budget.
Benue is adjudged to be the 'Food Basket of the Nation.' what has Ortom as a governor done to stock the basket? It appears it's only his personal farm that is thriving in the state. It's a big shame. Every time he cries Fulani herdsmen are killing my people. When we had Mr. Gana the notorious killer and his gang terrorising the indigenes and making an axis of Benue and adjoining Taraba States a hell to live in, what did Ortom do about reining him in? These guys are products of politicians and their activities! In the end, an amnesty was in the works for Gana, and negotiated by govt officials, traditional and religious leaders, when the military gunned him down.
Today it is Konshisha Tiv militias attacking and killing innocent Igede locals of Ukpute in Benue state. Is Ortom saying anything consistently about it? The matter has probably left his priority list. In the past week Ukpute residents have been senselessly attacked and killed by the Tiv militias. Remember, these aren't herdsmen.
Gov Ortom should cover his face in shame and do his job! For 6 years he has been complaining, yet he would never resign. What's all this fixation on the federal government! Doesn't Benue state get their monthly revenue allocation? What about the state's IGR? So without special funds from the FG Ortom cannot do the needful?
For many years pensioners have been crying for their monies, but they are considered close to their grave, and let the 'living' earn their pay first. What despicable act!
Sadly, tomorrow local indigenes will again listen to words of sentiments and vote accordingly.
We dey watch and see! But one thing is for sure, Gov. Ortom will be held accountable for his deeds after 8 years as governor of Benue State.

camri:
Ortom to Buhari: Stop deceit, hypocrisy; if Katsina gets N6.25bn for ranching, give Benue N100bn

*Demands personal apology, laments that Nigerians are suffering, smiling under APC-led govt

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/ortom-to-buhari-stop-deceit-hypocrisy-if-katsina-gets-n6-25bn-for-ranching-give-benue-n100bn/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Afamsi: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
Governments world over supplement agriculture because food security is a must for any serious nation (an hungry man is an angry man).
PMB is not always right but I am always disappointed when I see posts on here that constantly condemn EVERYTHING he does.

Not fair. This administration has been fair to Nigerians. We are only suffering the effects of our own poor judgements over time.
This administration has been fair to Nigerians? Case closed
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by EagleSquare1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
You can say that again! Remember, both the states and LGAs receive a combined 48% of federally generated revenue. This is almost half of the revenue, yet they contribute more than 80% if the nation's problems! Without the FG states and LGAs will go hungry? How well do the authorities support small farmers who contribute over 70% of our foods. Do they get inputs at all? Where are the fertilizers, and all

bunto:

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by fredoooooo: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ortomatic wan give the tax collectors our money ... Baba no give am any money o
Oga Ortom , since you be governor, you never do one project.. we dey notice, the only thing you do is running arround like a headless chicken
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by jchioma: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sirjamo:

Sometimes, I wonder if you BMC's zombies think from the anus. Can't you see beyond your sycophancy and say the truth for once? I tire for una and suffering o.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by walozanga(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
Vuck off. Is it buharis money. Try get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Kogi State House Of Assembly (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) / Reno Omokri To FG: No Need For Nepotism; Learn From Kyari's 'Criminal Gang'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.