Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) (134240 Views)

Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by weedfada(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2021
hermmzy:
E choke

grin I was actually studying for my GRE exam some mins ago. I say make I rest small then I saw this your post, laff wan kill me.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Dheco(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2021
swiz123:
Enough stupidity was displayed at this funeral. I saw nothing but men trying to outdo each other. Even nollywood actors that can't be classified as wealthy were rubbing shoulders with wealthy businessmen...

Well everything was just for the camera sha.... Even Zuby was spraying 200 naira notes... His bodyguard kept supplying him bundles in a if you wan mad mad finish manner..... Zubby had to yell at him to calm down grin grin grin...

Foolishness is going broke trying to appear rich... Don't compete with those that are bigger than you when spending.... You will end up hurting yourself

Are you in his pocket?
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Wow
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Bluesea1and2: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Congratulations to then on the burial o
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Bluesea1and2: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2021
zoeA:
Efcc fresh arrest loading...
nothing like that will happen
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by MidasO1(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Psalmspsalms:
MONEY ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS, SAYS THE holy Bible.
stop quoting the Bible wrongly.
Be warned
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by 77up(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Splendoor:
if all these money dey my hand eh.. I go just build 3 storey building for one urban place as rent and also build one small hotel, the change I'll use it to buy suya for all my friends grin
There are some certain things we see as joke but not to our creator. If you are rich ,you are rich for people around you,not only you alone . This Is what many so called rich men don't know nowadays.

My brother,the bold alone may not let you have that money. Omode toni ,ti ohun ba dagba, eyele lohun maa je, Ori eyele yen koni je o dagba. The young that promised to be eating dove when grow up, the head of that dove shall not pave way for him to grow.

Have a good mindset always.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2021
zoeA:

I didn't say I was a billionaire...you someone poor...let's how rich you are.. Nairaland is waiting for that screenshot

As a police officer... ASP
You have kidnapping spirit...

I will keep an eye on you ...
I have your ip link to the phone you are using.

Good luck
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Achico:
Likes for MONEY
shares for POVERTY

So some people still click share for poverty??

Nekwa!! embarassed
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by ayegeorge(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2021
What of the ones wey people hide inside pant?

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by geemd434: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2021
swiz123:
Enough stupidity was displayed at this funeral. I saw nothing but men trying to outdo each other. Even nollywood actors that can't be classified as wealthy were rubbing shoulders with wealthy businessmen...

Well everything was just for the camera sha.... Even Zuby was spraying 200 naira notes... His bodyguard kept supplying him bundles in a if you wan mad mad finish manner..... Zubby had to yell at him to calm down grin grin grin...

Foolishness is going broke trying to appear rich... Don't compete with those that are bigger than you when spending.... You will end up hurting yourself

Shut up Your Mouth Stupid
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by TeeKayBee4L: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Na wa oh! I thought CBN gov said Spray naira notes and go to jail.
https://punchng.com/spray-naira-notes-and-go-to-jail-cbn-tells-nigerians/
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by ensamy(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Igbo Amaka the dot Nation
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by hardbody: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
berrystunn:

Will be too busy to have time for all this ... Small small boys in nairaland.

Thats fine sir. How about you join people your age and leave us kids alone here.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by revolt(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
It's funny...these behaviors of opulence may be an attraction for some igbos but igbos like me get irritated at this barbaric behavior. It's funny the legit money making igbos hardly engage in these sorts. We love and respect money but not money from questionable sources. That's why we celebrate our real industrialists irrespective of their past.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Psalmspsalms: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
MidasO1:
stop quoting the Bible wrongly.
Be warned
A feast is made for laughter, and wine makes merry; but money answers everything.” Ecclrsiastes 10:19
How about you read that verse before warning me next time
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Elon Musk and Jeff Bezoss should be ashamed, i guess. grin
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by berryspinns(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Facebook account for sale if intrested contact me 08137110139 or berryking028@gmail.com.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
PastorFire:
Your mouth, your say grin grin grin
your heart, your bane
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by PastorFire: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lightorder:
your heart, your bane
Well, it's my heart. Not yours.. You can mind your business and use yours.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
PastorFire:
Well, it's my heart. Not yours.. You can mind your business and use yours.
well said
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by zoeA: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
berrystunn:

As a police officer... ASP
You have kidnapping spirit...

I will keep an eye on you ...
I have your ip link to the phone you are using.

Good luck
You are too small... make I give you my address?
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by sim37(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Akalia:
Vanity upon vanity

I want to ask oo, is poverty not vanity too?
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
zoeA:

You are too small... make I give you my address?

Good luck

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
hardbody:

Thats fine sir. How about you join people your age and leave us kids alone here.

How old are you.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by hardbody: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
berrystunn:

How old are you.

Sir, forget my age. When you chose to say this

Will be too busy to have time for all this ... Small small boys in nairaland

....and I did not even insult you because i had earlier said ......"Do not be too sure on this bro".

You did not bother to ask my age, you classified me as one of the small boys in Nairaland. I only agreed with you and suggested you should step up and play with men, leaving this space for us, small boys. Was that an insult to an elder? If yes, I am sorry sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.