Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) (134232 Views)

Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by owobokiri(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
swiz123:
Enough stupidity was displayed at this funeral. I saw nothing but men trying to outdo each other. Even nollywood actors that can't be classified as wealthy were rubbing shoulders with wealthy businessmen...

Well everything was just for the camera sha.... Even Zuby was spraying 200 naira notes... His bodyguard kept supplying him bundles in a if you wan mad mad finish manner..... Zubby had to yell at him to calm down grin grin grin...

Foolishness to going broke trying to appear rich... Don't compete with those that are bigger than you when spending.... You will end up hurting yourself

They have money! Serious money! Nobody was trying ti compete with an empty bag! Those guys are heavily monied anvthre are thousands like that... Foreign cash.. It comes in dollars! Most of the cash sprayed there was made outside the shores of this country, so the government is supposed to be happy with the capital inflow! Most of those guys have stuff going outside! Even your Zubby! What do you know!?

2 Likes

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by pat077: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cubana this Cubana that.... Una no dey tire

4 Likes

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
God have mercy on me and bless me to some extend of satisfaction
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by tobzing24(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
You see people spending money and you are angry
�First sign of Poverty Mentality.

Anambra People Can Lend Nigeria Money to Fund 2022 Budget.

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by AriseNews: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
First of its kind in the whole wide world. Watch full highlight of Cubana's Mother's Burial. It was a show of WEALTH and affluent. Davido, Phyno and Kcee performed. Watch everything below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKqZk57rOU
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by rebirthkennedy: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lord here am I... Don't pass me bye this year �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
swiz123:
Enough stupidity was displayed at this funeral. I saw nothing but men trying to outdo each other. Even nollywood actors that can't be classified as wealthy were rubbing shoulders with wealthy businessmen...

Well everything was just for the camera sha.... Even Zuby was spraying 200 naira notes... His bodyguard kept supplying him bundles in a if you wan mad mad finish manner..... Zubby had to yell at him to calm down grin grin grin...

Foolishness to going broke trying to appear rich... Don't compete with those that are bigger than you when spending.... You will end up hurting yourself
Nigerians love to show off grin

2 Likes

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by akin9ja78(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
I give it up for dem igbo boys. The money too much.... God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by harmony75: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
I never see mama picture o na mama burials I just dey hear abeg make we see mama wey
We dey celebrate make we see her face nau

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Alexandroanthon: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
zoeA:
Efcc fresh arrest loading...

Shut bro bro
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Philomath1212: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Seun

So it has gotten to a point where your mods do not verify posts well again, before they pushed it to front page, all because of traffic...
Nairaland wasn't like this from inception...
This video is not from what's happening at Oba
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by baloney: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
I’m not impressed nor moved, until they set everything on fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Thomist(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
WebSurfer:
These types of news and priorities are examples of the problems of Nigeria.. i still cannot phantom the trend about this so called funeral that Nigerians (poverty stricken citizens) including the mods and blogs will not let us rest, want to trend like their lives depend on it.

I honestly do not understand what is so special about it yet..

Hope say no be poverty dey worry u
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Isobug: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
NORSYK:
Obi Cubana, Cubana chief priest and Indabosky spraying money on musician in Oba yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QcQgZkZ_0I
This is deceitful. Must you lie to showcase your talent?

2 Likes

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by onuman: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
zoeA:

What you like is a man with no productive acumen but now using the EFCC to harass productive people.
[I have no business, no foreign bank accounts, no landed properties, I have only a few cows; after feeding from Nigeria since the 1960s when I joined Nigeria armed forces, rose to become HoS after a military coup, and now president of Nigeria.]

What better does one expect from this type of man as president of Nigeria?
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Did this people pay to advertise this burial? If they did, they surely paid alot.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by blackmantis: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
And CBN will be making noise about those abusing of the Naira,
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Damian10(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Trying to give his mom a befitting burial i guess, is alryt money good sha shocked
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
There is money in this world o...

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by tobzing24(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
zoeA:
You see people spending money and you are angry
�First sign of Poverty Mentality.

Anambra People Can Lend Nigeria Money to Fund 2022 Budget.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
This will cause money laundering...one of the reasons people spray money
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by adebwalex(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
I don't know what to say... But this kind of new of Obi will make some people go into depression, go into money Ritual just to make sure they have Money to do all things. If you are thee type reading my message don't and never have that taught in your mind. Work diligently and be focus with your dream and one day people will talk about your wealth to..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
...and the dead left with nothing. Vanity of life lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Babaken(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Those that pick the money should come to back yard I want to ask them one simple question.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thomist:

Hope say no be poverty dey worry u
If you see my account balance, Naira account o, dollar oh, you fit go mad !
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by FuckHomophobes: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Goals
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Uyinosa: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Blood money
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
zoeA:
Wicked soul!/EFCC for what? Didn't you see movers and Shakers of the economy in Nigeria.
Obi Cubana has relieved many Nigerians the lull associated with Buhari's rudderless leadership. For once, they can smile!

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Femeto: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Blood money.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by liver123(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is purely African mentality. I don't see anything special about this, and some people are here praying for God to bless them with money. See if your mentality is for God to bless you with money so that you can show off my brother God will not answer your prayer.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.