Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Where Are The Companies People Prime? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Are The Companies People Prime? (684 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Companies People Prime? by Apiyoyo: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2007
hey guys for those of u going to the fair on 26 and 27 july,they said we were going to receives mails on the companies that will be attending the fair,it is 10 days to the fair and yet nothing about the companies anybody in the house have any idea about the companies that will be attending the fair.
Re: Where Are The Companies People Prime? by funshiba(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2007
i bow oo, there will be alot of people there on that day, by the way make una no chop beans come there o,
Re: Where Are The Companies People Prime? by damkollins(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2007
Apiyoyo:

hey guys for those of u going to the fair on 26 and 27 july,they said we were going to receives mails on the companies that will be attending the fair,it is 10 days to the fair and yet nothing about the companies anybody in the house have any idea about the companies that will be attending the fair.

I understand ur fears and I'm also in same shoes as urs but we just have to be patient.I assure you if there any such thing,I'll post it immediately.The ones we know for now are the Coca-cola,Mtn,British tobacco,BG and Oando,u can start there.
Re: Where Are The Companies People Prime? by kjblow: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2007
Yes oh! i think damkollins is very right. Visit their wbsite (peopleprime.net) and you will see few of their client. I think they should be coming for the fair but better still inother to be sure if you can,t waith till when they will send the names of the companies to the succesful candidates, you can call the given contact phone numbers in the mail to further confirm from their correspondence. Make una shine na eyes, time no they wait for anybody oh. Any recent development pls neva hesitate to make the house know about it oh. We will all meet at the top. No yawa!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy : Microsoft Office Project Leader / Job At Last / Access Bank August Tests In Lagos: Any Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.