Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents (1993 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by History555: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
I yam not aware.
Very popular slang among nigeria politicians

Mr gov salary has not been paid....... iyam not aware
Mr gov the road is bad.......iyam not aware
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by adadike(f): 3:48am On Jul 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

with you
I'm always happy kiss
whenever I think of you
amu ana ekeni m.
you've stolen my heart away
marry me please kiss
nwoke onitsha, zuken'ike
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2021
adadike:
nwoke onitsha, zuken'ike
I won't rest till you accept my proposal
I'm dying for your love kiss
will you marry me kiss
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by Gbagura: 6:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Penguin2:
See roads like Atlantic Ocean and sulk away pit.

After, these urchins will be here mentioning Aba.

Lemme see any idiot mention Aba again.

Ndi ara!
On your fellow igbotic forum àbi? Wonder why some flat skulls would tell you what to do with your business.
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by Penguin2: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Gbagura:
On your fellow igbotic forum àbi? Wonder why some flat skulls would tell you what to do with your business.

Oh, Nairaland is now Yoruba business abi?
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by LadySarah: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2021
I can't imagine what it's users must be going through.

Look at that big gully.
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by LadySarah: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

with you
I'm always happy kiss
whenever I think of you
amu ana ekeni m.
marry me please kiss

Chineke Nna!
Okwa ara n'ebido Otua!
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2021
LadySarah:

Chineke Nna!
Okwa ara n'ebido Otua!
please tell Adadike to marry me cry

I'm going crazy for her
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by 9icest: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2021
This one is not a leader. He’s as useless as the P in Psychology. The guy na scammer. He said he has done over 1000 kilometers road, for which place he do am. Okay, election don reach sha, we go see as e go be
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by adadike(f): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

with you
I'm always happy kiss
whenever I think of you
amu ana ekeni m.
marry me please kiss
oji amu ejighi ego. Bulu amu n'enyehari mu nsogbu here
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by Gbagura: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2021
Penguin2:

Oh, Nairaland is now Yoruba business abi?
No ooo, oluwaseun osewa is ọmọ nna. Mumu Chest beater
Re: I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
adadike:
oji amu ejighi ego. Bulu amu n'enyehari mu nsogbu here
Hahahahahaha
baby m
at least I'll break my savings to pay your bribe price.
if it happens that ndị Ezira wan use bill kill me I'll borrow money.

bottom line is that I must marry you.
I can't get you off my mind
please say yes to me kiss cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Made Nigeria Member Of Islamic Organisation – IBB / Sardauna Warned Us About This Igbo Mentality - Arewa Youths / Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.