Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,639 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB (1395 Views)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by after4: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
he has none to present other than the useless videos the police forced someone to say how they killed 10 girls to bury ikonso but did not take them to their graves. i don't know if you are seriously expecting an evidence from this zonebie but I can assure you that you wont see any

GodHatesBigots:

I am not IPOB.

I operate with concrete evidence, please can you provide one or two pieces of evidence to buttress your claims ?
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
We don't want war. But if you want war with the Fulanis, there's one thing I can promise you, so help me God: someone else will raise your sons and daughters.

Just like in 67-70 pogrom
The truth remains that 1967-70 is a 3rd world war against a tiny young country with daddy britain piloting the affairs of Nigerian government. The war was not between the fulani and the Igbo if it were, fulani will not be seen anywhere in nigeria today so don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by after4: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
tell me of any heroic feat you are your fulani soldiers pulled in the war. terrorist!

KillMNKnow:
what is your question
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by after4: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
all the batallions led by their fulani commanders were decimated completely. the only commanders we hear of are benjamin adekunle and obasanjo and the Egyptian pilots. muritala lost more than a thousand soldiers he commanded and the mennaquine never led any batallion as much as I know

Notasyouthink:
The truth remains that 1967-70 is a 3rd world war against a tiny young country with daddy britain piloting the affairs of Nigerian government. The war was not between the fulani and the Igbo if it were, fulani will not be seen anywhere in nigeria today so don't get it twisted.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I never said is between fulani but I understand what y'all mean by "Fulani". You meant Muslims. But y'all just can't say it... The white people here to protect you.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
after4:
tell me of any heroic feat you are your fulani soldiers pulled in the war. terrorist!

those starvation count as heroic or not grin the mods will delete it, if I post the pictures here
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by htdot: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Let's have a civil discussion here about what you want for the Igbo people, why you are against IPOB and what you think are the solutions for the plight of Igbo people.

I promise to keep this free of insults and battles, if you abide by the same rules - thanks. Same rules apply to all who join.

So , to repeat ;
- What you want for the Igbo people
- Why you are against IPOB
- What you think are the solutions for the plight of Igbo people.
-what i want for igbo people is that they should grant them their country. But how can you have a country inside a country(nucleus). It then mean if nigeria decided to close it border connection with the ibo nation, they will all starve to death... What if Nigeria restricts the igbo flight from plying it airspace?
-I am not against ipob... my only problem with them is that they cant defined the meaning of ipob (indigenous people of biafra)... biafra is only for the indigenous people of ibo land, how come they are trying so hard to harness the Niger deltan(south south) since it only indigenous people?
- The solution of the the plight of ibo people is that , they should stop being so fetish with money, they should stop being selfish and try to understand other people emotion... they should stop trying to manipulate or cheat and always trying to play smart.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
oilyngbati:
So with all the confessions of members of their captured militant wing, ESN/unknown gunmen, you still doubt their evil deeds? I’m not surprised at all your denial because that’s Ipob modus operandi,,,,claim momentary victory when the operation is successful, but deny the operation once their members are captured grin
So the evidence you have that is making you spew all these lies against IPOB is all those make-believe lies and propaganda that are being cooked up by dss and other fulanised security forces from time to time??

We are sane minds that's why we are mentally tough we know that the british built the foundations of this failed country with lies and deceit and that has been in play till this moment so, you don't expect us to believe in every junk that comes from nigeria gutter media with lie mohamed in the helm of affairs.
If you are stupid we are not.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by BKayy: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
htdot:

-what i want for igbo people is that they should grant them their country. But how can you have a country inside a country(nucleus). It then mean if nigeria decided to close it border connection with the ibo nation, they will all starve to death... What if Nigeria restricts the igbo flight from plying it airspace?
-I am not against ipob... my only problem with them is that they cant defined the meaning of ipob (indigenous people of biafra)... biafra is only for the indigenous people of ibo land, how come they are trying so hard to harness the Niger deltan(south south) since it only indigenous people?
- The solution of the the plight of ibo people is that , they should stop being so fetish with money, they should stop being selfish and try to understand other people emotion... they should stop trying to manipulate or cheat and always trying to play smart.

You say the people that have this map lives inside your country?

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Joromi1: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
We don't want war. But if you want war with the Fulanis, there's one thing I can promise you, so help me God: someone else will raise your sons and daughters.

See how you plagiarised one American general's comment.

I had to say this before people start thinking abokeys are intelligent.

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin y'all fought with the Nigerian Army not with all of us. You know there's rule of engagement. Y'all never fought with the general population.
Even at that you are still lying heavyly. Are egyptian pilots nigerian army??
Are the british government part of nigerian military??
Are the then former soviet union that came to aid nigeria with heavy weapons part of nigeria army??
Why do you one nigeria apologists always lie as if your lives depends on it??
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Captain8(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
igbos should stop the followings... 1)force people into biafra cult... 2)land grabbing.. 3)not knowing territory.. 4)provoking south.. 5)baby factory.. 6)drug pushing.. 7)dominating attitude.. and see your lives will never remain thesame

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Captain8:
igbos should stop the followings...
1)force people into biafra cult...
2)land grabbing..
3)not knowing territory..
4)provoking south..
5)baby factory..
6)drug pushing..
7)dominating attitude..
and see your lives will never remain thesame
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
after4:
he has none to present other than the useless videos the police forced someone to say how they killed 10 girls to bury ikonso but did not take them to their graves. i don't know if you are seriously expecting an evidence from this zonebie but I can assure you that you wont see any

oilyngbati is this true?? grin grin grin
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
htdot:

Are you of this modern day or BC model??
This your thinking nawaa.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Captain8(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Hmm, I dont think many want war, but if it does come ( god forbid ), remember ;

1. It took the might of the West to defeat Biafra over a prolonged 3 years compared to the 2 weeks Gowon had promised
2. Most Biafrans died due to starvation supported by the British
3. The Nigerian army lost close to 50,000 soldiers. Ask Buhari, he will confirm.
4. This time around people are wiser and you should not expect 100% unity from the middle belt or south west. It may end up as a direct war between the east and Fulani. Hmm. Be careful what you wish for.
5. In 1967 the number of Igbos is diaspora was less than 0.1%, today it is up to 20% with a combined wealth running into billions of dollars. You know what money can do , right ?

Anyway, me personally, I don't support war - but we all know that NO NATION has survived two civil wars.
igbo 2000 soldiers that could not even last 1month before they finished them recently..
ibo cant fight any war...
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by oilyngbati(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

I am not IPOB FYI.

But I am yet to see evidence of IPOB asking for war. Further, you underestimate the support for secession by various groups who have been marginalised. They may not necessarily join Biafra, but they may use the opportunity to seek for their own autonomy. So, to make it clear, just because other groups do not join Biafra, it does not mean they will join Nigeria, most hate Nigeria (not Nigerians )

The Nigerian army is even worse than it was in 1967, for one they cannot defeat rag tag terrorist groups for over 15 years and now they are struggling against ordinary bandits who carry AK47. This has more to do with their poor training, lack of commitment to Nigeria and corruption in the forces. America is a world superpower with equipment that Nigerian can only day dream of and yet they struggled immensely against small countries including in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea etc.

I perceive a threat in your statement “most of his Ipob followers have never witnessed a violent riot, let alone war “. Are you promising Igbos in Northern Nigeria violent riots and mass death? Of course, we know this is your speciality anyway – always embarking on murderous rampages when anyone speaks against your religion?

MNK who I do not agree with, may lack military training but he has employed disgruntled military members to train his ESN, which is why they sent the marauding murderous Fulani herdsman out of Igbo land.

More please, I am enjoying this discourse. cool
1. The Nigerian army has not totally eradicated boko haram because the army is dominated by northerners, Hausa/fulani to be precise, so the zeal with which they’re fighting boko haram won’t be as much. So don’t misconstrue this as weakness and think the army won’t go full scale on you if you engage in any nonesense. The decimation of your ESN/unknown gunmen by the police, not even the army should have been a concern to you. You should be wondering how your ‘mighty’ ESN/unknown gunmen was eradicated within a few weeks by Abba Kyari and his boys on the order of the president. Also boko haram has advantage of having a sitting president who is from the north and won’t want to totally destroy the region because of some few terrorists. Your case will be different,,,, the military is made up of predominantly northerners, president is a northerner, hence your region will be totally destroyed. These are basic things that your iponk brain can’t comprehend.

2. Stop hiding behind Igbo tag to perpetrate your evils in Ipob. Ipob issues are different from Igbo issues. Your issues are a one conman affair, nnamdi cownu’s.

3. I never made any threat to Igbo lives in the north as I’m Igbo myself, but one whose brain is very intact and not sold or beholding to ibini ukpabi of the terrorist nnamdi cownu.
The people making threats to Igbo lives are you Ipob bingos who threaten death to any Igbo that doesn’t agree with your suicidal methods of agitation. Who brings war into his backyard? I refuse to fight in my backyard, rather I prefer to fight and die in my enemies’ territory. Let my enemies defend their women and children from me, and not me doing the defending. Common sense!
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Captain8:
igbo 2000 soldiers that could not even last 1month before they finished them recently..
ibo cant fight any war...

2000 soldiers from ? I am confused .

Meanwhile, 20,000 Nigerian soldiers have been sent to paradise by bandits and Boko Haram so far.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by htdot: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:

You say the people that have this map lives inside your country?
From wikipaedia. Land grabbers

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Even at that you are still lying heavyly. Are egyptian pilots nigerian army??
Are the british government part of nigerian military??
Are the then former soviet union that came to aid nigeria with heavy weapons part of nigeria army??
Why do you one nigeria apologists always lie as if your lives depends on it??
Lol. You think I support one Nigeria.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Captain8(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
duro4chang:
I am not igbo but why is it difficult to allow them to go?
but igbos dont want to leave nigeria na..... if they really want to leave nigeria, then they wont be there dragging other tribes into their cultist republic...

they only want the resources of niger delta people.... they only want a republic where they will greedily dominate niger delta resources..

if they truely want republic, they could have agitated for their igbo alone biafra..
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Lol. You think I support one Nigeria.
Stop lying because your posts says otherwise.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Captain8:
but igbos dont want to leave nigeria na..... if they really want to leave nigeria, then they wont be there dragging other tribes into their cultist republic...

they only want the resources of niger delta people.... they only want a republic where they will greedily dominate niger delta resources..

if they truely want republic, they could have agitated for their igbo alone biafra..
Tell us the those resources you think ND have that is not not in Igboland.

I am waiting don't run away o! grin grin grin
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Captain8(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

2000 soldiers from ? I am confused .

Meanwhile, 20,000 Nigerian soldiers have been sent to paradise by bandits and Boko Haram so far.
didnt kanu formed 2,000 soldiers recently?

only police overrun the entire 2,000 soldiers within a month....

i dont think igbo can fight war with any tribe not to talk of fg..
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Captain8(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Tell us the those resources you think ND have that is not not in Igboland.

I am waiting don't run away o! grin grin grin
then why the desperate drag of niger delta people?
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Stop lying because your posts says otherwise.
show me the post.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Captain8:
then why the desperate drag of niger delta people?
I said it that you're not ok upstairs. Had it being that your are ok, you should have known that answering a question with question is unethical.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Captain8(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I said it that you're not ok upstairs. Had it being that your are ok, you should have known that answering a question with question is unethical.
ok..i don agri say una get gas.....
now the question... then why desperate dragging of non-ibos?

simple question i asked but you already in dozed of cocaine so nor go know
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Captain8:
ok..i don agri say una get gas.....
now the question... then why desperate dragging of non-ibos?

simple question i asked but you already in dozed of cocaine so nor go know
The truth is that we the great Igbos in general are not dragging anybody that is the fact.
Anybody that believes that Igbos are dragging ND into Biafra is either a fool or a paid agent of divide and rule.

Kanu is the only one that is of the opinion of carrying the ND along even at that, his actions cannot be said that he is dragging or forcing anybody because if that was his aim he wouldn't be demanding for a referendum.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chai I came late to this program
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Danzakidakura(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Fulani all over the world come together can ever defeat ibos in war. Go find out that's why they.will used our Nigeria Terrorist forces. But one on one war walahi ibos will clear the whole North back to Niger republic.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Chai I came late to this program
It's better late than never.
Meanwhile am waiting for your response don't runaway o udele n'eri ozu tongue tongue embarassed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra / Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere / Dem Say Obi No Get Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.