Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio (90049 Views)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Christian Eriksen Arrives Back At Inter Milan For The First Time (Photos, Video) / ‘She has slept with everyone at Inter, AC Milan’ – How Mourinho made Ozil dump g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio by Bluesea1and2: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2021
It's good mourinoh told him the truth
Re: Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio by ACE1010: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2021
Perez is a drunken sailor grin cheesy grin
Re: Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2021
2kurupt:

grin grin Hope you now stay clear of other people's business?

Omo, I learnt my lesson and taught it to my children so my bloodline will NEVER make such a blunder ever again till eternity grin grin

2kurupt:
Back to your question Mourinho was probably serious, these are not things taken lightly. These things do happen especially within team mates and the opposite sex. There was a similar case like this at Chelsea years ago when Glen Johnson was seriously dating a girl that has slept with almost the entire squad prior to his joining the club, to the dismay of the others players.

Wowww, which kain thing be that? shocked shocked shocked Thanks for clearing the air.
Re: Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio by Fourwinds: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
ylaa:
Chai�
yes ooooo...the girl dey fvck well well....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) / Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) / EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo To Wear Two Different Shirt Numbers For Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.