Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Coworker Let Me On Bubies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Coworker Let Me On Bubies (2901 Views)

My Coworker De Gi Mi Bwess Like No Other / A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone / Fokd My Coworker� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by ifinger: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
So this coworker of mine always come around in the morning to greet me in the office however just 3 months ago when she come around and only me in the office she hug me from behind most time pressing her jug on my head .. it continued for a while I taught it was just my mind playing tricks then I took the bold step and touched the jug during one such occasion omo the babe no even move she was just smiling from ear to ear
I taught she would stop subsequently but no she kept coming for the early morning tapping oh,, it's only when am not the only one in the office that she doesn't stick the thing on my face lol
Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by VlamesIffect(f): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Son of man...you know what to do

9 Likes

Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by Mophor: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!

Be careful cz sweet thing dy run belle too... You might think no one is seeing you and when it becomes an habit which you can't do without, One day,someday, someone will definitely catch you while carried away in d act so in d process u know what could happen to your job.... Anyways,something must kill a man... Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
ifinger:
So this coworker of mine always come around in the morning to greet me in the office however just 3 months ago when she come around and only me in the office she hug me from behind most time pressing her jug on my head .. it continued for a while I taught it was just my mind playing tricks then I took the bold step and touched the jug during one such occasion omo the babe no even move she was just smiling from ear to ear
I taught she would stop subsequently but no she kept coming for the early morning tapping oh,, it's only when am not the only one in the office that she doesn't stick the thing on my face lol

ok so what do you need from us now? confirmation that you should go ahead and fukc the babe OR our view on office romance?!

3 Likes

Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by Shellsploit: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
E be like say u wan make dem play tape for artillery...

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!!
Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by slawormiir: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Be a real niggar

Have you heard of quickie

Best type of sex...very sweet
That is what you need to do son

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by ifinger: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Be a real niggar

Have you heard of quickie

Best type of sex...very sweet
That is what you need to do son

Ma nigga u sabi

1 Like

Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by ifinger: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abeg carry ur bone � head comot wen I finish 8 go pass am to u mugu
MrBrownJay1:

ok so what do you need from us now? confirmation that you should go ahead and fukc the babe OR our view on office romance?!
Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by RisenJoe(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Na ur type dem dey use woman catch easily, what if she is a trap set for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by ifinger: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Could be but I got video recording she is not aware of,,,,u fink I be zombie like you,,,in boxing the law is protect urself at all times

RisenJoe:
Na ur type dem dey use woman catch easily, what if she is a trap set for you?
Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by RisenJoe(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
ifinger:
Could be but I got video recording she is not aware of,,,,u fink I be zombie like you,,,in boxing the law is protect urself at all times

Even samson with all his strength couldn't survive Delilah and you think the video you have can save you when casalla burst... My brother you don't know that your actions today could be used to pull you down tomorrow... Na you Sabi oooooooo

1 Like

Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by ifinger: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mr smart as*,sidon dia de preach Shermon u no even no who de shag ur babe or wife to be ,, everyone has his or her own life to live gboju we only leave once

RisenJoe:

Even samson with all his strength couldn't survive Delilah and you think the video you have can save you when casalla burst... My brother you don't know that your actions today could be used to pull you down tomorrow... Na you Sabi oooooooo
Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by ifinger: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

Guy am too smart for that
Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by ifinger: 4:41am On May 29, 2023
RisenJoe:

Even the air u breathe can be used to pull I down 😂! Live Ur life
Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by EastAlchemist: 7:32am On May 29, 2023
Collect your money
Preeq wake up
Before e sawa
Re: My Coworker Let Me On Bubies by ifinger: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2023
RisenJoe:

De play try all u can no one I'll pull a consenting action down 👇

(1) (Reply)

Watch Sex Video Of Chubby Naija Babe Displaying Her Fresh Body Leaked / S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher. / Confessions Of A Scandalous/ Romantic Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.