Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) (3044 Views)

How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex - (advice To Men) / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by Juliusmomoh2: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2022
HOW TO AVOID SUDDEN DEATH DURING SEX
(Advice To Men)

Please beware of these killer commands...
Do not, I REPEAT, do not obey them!

1. Harder! Harder!!
2. Jack it man!
3. Hit it deep!
4. Faster! Faster!!
5. Don't stop!
6. I'm your palliative, loot me!
7. Shift my womb!
8. It's your own, scatter it!
You see eh, women's work is ALWAYS Work-in-Progress.

Nb
You can't finish it. Somebody did it to the point you met it. Don't try to be a HERO bro.
In the event of your sudden death, someone else will continue the work. A word is enough for the wise.

Remember, the PESTLE damages faster than the MORTAR.
I don talk my own oooo

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by donbachi(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2022
And any man wey no go fit pound for mortar....make him pound for ground.

Some women na grinding stone..the harder u fall.
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by Juliusmomoh2: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2022
cheesy nice tips. Simps will want to be a pucci super hero thinking it will make her bang only you. You can never please a woman

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by Coollykice: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2022
If she says harder harder or scatter it, just go carry 0ne bottle of empty star bottle, use am phuck her t*t* well well make she confirm you bro.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by BestDicker: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Well some people prefer to die in active service they will never care about all these tips.
Even when they say smokers are liable to die young that warning never stops them from smoking,instead they look for the one that will kill them faster.
Same apply here.
To them it is one of the best way to leave this crazy world.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Piston mode. angry
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by Danmboss(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
I de knack and, one babe go de command
Faster faster I go leave you that means you go
Bleep your self.
Abi na f**k n furious?? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by paulolee(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
kpanshing no get award...do ur best n leave d rest
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
SmellySperm:
cheesy nice tips. Simps will want to be a pucci super hero thinking it will make her bang only you. You can never please a woman
Only if these niggas will ever listen
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by TheSourcerer: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Only if these niggas will ever listen
why do you kill broke hoes smiley
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by tillaman(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
A b*tvh once said to me it’s your coochie fvck it while we waz smashing Omo I couldn’t help but laugh like a hyena she was so fvckin embarrassed
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by MufasaLion: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
tillaman:
A b*tvh once said to me it’s your coochie fvck it while we waz smashing Omo I couldn’t help but laugh like a hyena she was so fvckin embarrassed

grin grin grin
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by Ichabodcrane(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
I am your palliative, loot me!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
If she wants it harder then give it to her harder grin
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
If she wants it harder then give it to her harder grin
grin

Definitely!

Your signature... grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Advise A Hor.ny Teenage Girl? / "I Like Your Belt" / My Boyfriend Is So Not Very Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.