Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Love her So Much please ( Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love her So Much please ( Help) (1247 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hey guys I'm kind off new here and I'll just go straight to the point.

This is my second date probably she will be mine I've told her already I'm building a strong relationship with her that will lead to marriage, because I really do love her so much our relationship started last month but my little problem with her, she already dated 3 guy's previously who doesn't deserve her and all 3 guy's broke her heart she told me she like me but she doesn't have feeling towards me because she don't want too go through such emotional trammel again and that's really drive me crazy when she say those injury words.

I need little advice on what's to tell her on how much I'd care about.
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Shellsploit: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Jashub: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
My brother, I'll advise that you take it easy and not put your hopes on this woman being "Mrs Right". The reason I say so is because she's been with 3 men prior to knowing you(and now, that makes you guy number 4). Now I may be wrong o, but think about this : could all three be bad guys...? I don't think so. So thread carefully.

Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Freebirs(f): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bros free her b4 she go use you count score
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Stupidquestions: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Go and fvvck am first. Forget all those babbles u are talking abt..
After u fvvkc am, then tell us how u feel and how she related with u afterwards...
She dated 3 guys who broke her heart .lol..will she ever tell u the truth? Fvck her last the other guys to know whatsup fess and stop simping urself Into needless emotions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, I'll advise that you take it easy and not put your hopes on this woman being "Mrs Right". The reason I say so is because she's been with 3 men prior to knowing you(and that makes you guy number 4). Now I may be wrong, but think about this : could all three be bad guys...? I don't think so. So thread carefully.

Peace

Thanks.

I won't say all 3 are bad guy's but probably there don't deserve her love and there took her for granted simply because she love too much.
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Jashub: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Efe42:

Thanks.

I won't say all 3 are bad guy's but probably there don't deserve her love and there took her for granted simply because she love too much.
Yeah that's true...but remember, there are always two sides to a story. And before you draw a conclusion, it is good to hear both sides. Hope you catch my meaning...

1 Like

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Ynix(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Efe42:

Thanks.

Guy stop listening too much to Celine Dion we told you, you won't hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by tabtabtab: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
You just went on a second date with her..

This is a relationship that just started last month..

Bro. Get to know her first, no hasty decision.

1 Like

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Go and fvvck am first. Forget all those babbles u are talking abt..
After u fvvkc am, then tell us how u feel and how she related with u afterwards...
She dated 3 guys who broke her heart .lol..will she ever tell u the truth? Fvck her last the other guys to know whatsup fess and stop simping urself Into needless emotions

Bro I've already have sex with her and she taste good but I see her as my soul mate everyone do have past and I told her to put the past behind us let's build a better future the past always remain the past!!!

1 Like

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
tabtabtab:
You just went on a second date with her..

This is a relationship that just started last month..

Bro. Get to know her first, no hasty decision.

Thanks bro
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jashub:
Yeah that's true...but remember, there are always two sides to a story. And before you draw a conclusion, it is good to hear both sides. Hope you catch my meaning...

Hm yeah sure I'd.

I don't want her past to ruined our relationship and beside I've no one else to ask about her previous relationship, she's doesn't lie and so do I.
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Stupidquestions: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Efe42:

Bro I've already have sex with her and she taste good but I see her as my soul mate everyone do have past and I told her to put the past behind us let's build a better future the past always remain the past!!!
So what advice do u want...if she says she's not ready..then don't put ur egg in one basket..gals plenty everywhere
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:

So what advice do u want...if she says she's not ready..then don't put ur egg in one basket..gals plenty everywhere
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Efe42:

This is my second date probably she will be mine I've told her already I'm building a strong relationship with her that will lead to marriage, because I really do love her so much our relationship started last month but my little problem with her, she already dated 3 guy's previously who doesn't deserve her and all 3 guy's broke her heart she told me she like me but she doesn't have feeling towards me because she don't want too go through such emotional trammel again and that's really drive me crazy when she say those injury words.

1st, you have to be honest to your own self.... what do you actually KNOW/LOVE about this woman?!
2nd, see how you say that this babe will be yours, while the babe dont even dig you yet. dont put the carriage before the horses.
3rd, as much as you need to tell her how you feel, you need to also LISTEN to her. see how you dismiss her views/opinion on the matter?
4th, your emotion is playing tricks on you...just because you desire a woman, doesnt mean you will be successful. that babe already told you she has been damaged from her past r/ship. you may not be able to fix that nor should you go ahead and force yourself upon a damaged woman....thats the true definition of failed foundation in a r/ship!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Bro girls like her no plenty for this era
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Stupidquestions: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Efe42:

Bro girls like her no plenty for this era
Okay..may God help u..start worshipping her and praying for her then...since u one turn her to God
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

1st, you have to be honest to your own self.... what do you actually KNOW/LOVE about this woman?!
2nd, see how you say that this babe will be yours, while the babe dont even dig you yet. dont put the carriage before the horses.
3rd, as much as you need to tell her how you feel, you need to also LISTEN to her. see how you dismiss her views/opinion on the matter?
4th, your emotion is playing tricks on you...just because you desire a woman, doesnt mean you will be successful. that babe already told you she has been damaged from her past r/ship. you may not be able to fix that nor should you go ahead and force yourself upon a damaged woman....thats the true definition of failed foundation in a r/ship!

True but simply because she's really hurt really bad on her previous relationship doesn't mean she won't date anyone ever again ??

This is the problem some guy's do have ?

The reason why she told me is because she doesn't want to go through such emotional trammel again she want to know if I'm really serious about starting a relationship with her and yes I'm !!

You all know what threading now girls do go after yahoo boys but the few wise once don't go or probably after some life experience with this yahoo boys which I'd tell her to stay away from such guys!!
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Okay..may God help u..start worshipping her and praying for her then...since u one turn her to God

Are you stupid I didn't invite you here to insult me I only came for advice and nothing more angry
Stupidquestions:

Are you stupid I didn't invite you here to insult me I only came for advice and nothing more
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Efe42:
True but simply because she's really hurt really bad on her previous relationship doesn't mean she won't date anyone ever again ??

The reason why she told me is because she doesn't want to go through such emotional trammel again she want to know if I'm really serious about starting a relationship with her and yes I'm !!

You all know what threading now girls do go after yahoo boys but the few wise once don't go or probably after some life experience with this yahoo boys which I'd tell her to stay away from such guys!!

you should respect this woman's wishes, instead of trying to dismiss her desires and force her into a serious r/ship that she isnt ready for. what kind of one sided r/ship are you aiming for? work WITH her, not against her. you are only focussing on what "you" want, thats very selfish. try to understand where she is coming from and give her the time that she supposedly needs. she is already dating (and/or having sex with you) so its not like she is completelyt against you... chill bro!

1 Like

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by amadaovie(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Efe42:

The reason why she told me is because she doesn't want to go through such emotional trammel [/b]again she want to know if I'm really serious about starting a relationship with her and yes I'm !!

You all know what [b]threading
now girls do go after yahoo boys but the few wise once don't go or probably after some life experience with this yahoo boys which I'd tell her to stay away from such guys!!

OP. Please explain. I m lost
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Owlinrr: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
amadaovie:

OP. Please explain. I m lost

Find yourself, my nigga ain't explaing anything.
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Goodnigga: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Efe42:

Big lie. You could not have had sex and still be talking like this. Soul mate in how many days.
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Lamanii22(f): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Never date a lady that has not healed from hurt.... She'd never commit to you... Why not just be friends with her...

1 Like

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by waywardpikin: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
I avoid stories that have "I love her so much" either in the beginning, middle and ending so I'm sorry, I can't help you and I have nothing to contribute.

1 Like

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Simp simp simp everywhere I go simp , my advance leave her or she go use you
Efe42:

Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Efe42(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Azammmi:
Simp simp simp everywhere I go simp , my advance leave her or she go use you

How
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
:::
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Mcslize: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Efe42:

Thanks.

Do you want to hear from the elders mouths? Elders with over 10 years of experience in the industry.
Re: I Love her So Much please ( Help) by Savedday: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

(1) (Reply)

Fvcking My Se*y Lovely Aunt / Really Heartbroken..,i Need Your Help / Movie Lovers Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.