Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti (34066 Views)

Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2021

This woman value her life at all? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by IBILEmayweather(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Black race seems to be cursed ! Haiti is just next to the United state! But the infrastructure and mentality is not different from Malawi! Check all the black countries close to America! Jamaica! Haiti ! Trinidad and Tobago etc! They share same similarity with African countries! Just thinking aloud sha
Asin it’s just appalling ..black countries are just nothing to write home about.
South Africa that’s like the power house of Africa now is only there because it was governed and managed by the whites for so long..Now see what’s happening since Blacks started governing..Abeg I taya for my fellow Blacks jor ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by espn(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103825092:
She was critically wounded during the fatal attack on her husband in the early hours of July 7.
She suffered gunshot wounds to her arm and thighs. She was rescued by unidentified individuals who arrived an hour after the attack and took her downtown to the General Hospital.

First and foremost,
We thank God for her life.

Secondly, she is a very strong woman for returning to the country just 10 days after the brutal and senseless murder of her husband.

Well, we want to believe her sudden and unannounced return could well be to attend the funeral of her husband next week.

Amen �.
Only if you know what I am thinking too.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by DeHorus: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2021
cybriz82:
Them use bullet proof cover body what about d head? This woman will never trust anybody again nt evn her own children..
even her own children? Extra wahala for her. Wetin wan be or suppose be go eventually be.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Nonexisting1: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2021
What if she was involved? I don't trust women. News said she was critically wounded but here she is back in just 10days and very fit for a marathon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Shattuck(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
This is a very stupid decision...clearly, she's got a death wish or something

An assassination where even the head of security to the presidential villa is been investigated for. It clearly was an operation that had so many approval before it got carried out and she's back already

Stupid! A very stupid decision
if they wanted her dead she would have been long dead, she was with her husband during the attack and a bullet only hit her arm and thigh. As someone stated what if she is part of the conspiracy.

4 Likes

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by GeneralPula: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Evil Christians killed her husband..
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Billionaireboy1: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2021
;DWho knows, just saying, but, you know what's in my mind right?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by id911(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
Evil Christians killed her husband..

Proof?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MasonKendall(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Black race seems to be cursed ! Haiti is just next to the United state! But the infrastructure and mentality is not different from Malawi! Check all the black countries close to America! Jamaica! Haiti ! Trinidad and Tobago etc! They share same similarity with African countries! Just thinking aloud sha
Are you Swedish?

3 Likes

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Munzy14(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Bullet proof..... hmmmm... Haiti na Africa country wen dey abroad
Definitely black migrants settled there...to naturalize centuries ago....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Kingsleyphy(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:
Black race are satan's descendants.

U are ignorant. This same thing happened sometime ago in your almighty America. So it can happen anywhere is not peculiar to blacks alone.

4 Likes

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by georgeakins: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:

There's one question I always ask pastors, none has been able to give me a satisfactory answer.

The question is, i'f Adam and Eve are our first parents and they were both white in complexion, then how come the Africans are black.

4 Likes

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Haiti is the world's poorest country, no thanks to fvcking France.

Not this one Mrs first lady rushed back, I hope the next thing isn't that she's going to be declared the next president of Haiti.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by somehow: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Because you guys do not know who you are.
You have put on a wrong identity for too long
Until you know who you are, you won't get anything right.

https://www.trtworld.com/opinion/should-the-term-black-to-describe-people-of-african-origin-be-retired-29105

[b]"Depicting or labelling one’s perceived opponent negatively has throughout history been a pre-requisite for tragedy or crimes of an international nature. In Nazi Germany, Jews were portrayed as subhuman. Before that, in Leopold’s Congo, locals were called "indigene" or backwards. In Rwanda in 1994, Tutsis were called "cockroaches" by their Hutu killers. And the Rohingya in Myanmar are pejoratively called "Bengali."

The same logic applied in the heyday of imperialism. Africans had to be dehumanised in European society to facilitate their enslavement, colonisation and exploitation of their land; hence the label "black" because calling them African (or in their Yoruba, Benga, Shanti, Igbo, Mandinka or Kongo names) recognises their humanity, history, culture and heritage.

Throughout much of the last 400 years, to keep African people in a subordinate position, the term "black" or "noir" in European politics, literature or popular culture has been used both literally and figuratively to mean anything and everything nasty, evil, terrible, dreadful. God and anything pure and innocent or right is 'white'."[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2021
georgeakins:

There's one question I always ask pastors, none has been able to give me a satisfactory answer.

The question is, i'f Adam and Eve are our first parents and they were both white in complexion, then how come the Africans are black.

The bible never said that Adam and Eve were white.

That's just white people indoctrination of black "savages".

You may want to read up on mitochondrial Eve, a black woman believed to be the genetic mother of all human races.

2 Likes

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Cenezoic: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2021
What if she masterminded everything?

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by byinks(f): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Rescued by unknown persons ...
I don't know but I doubt she was even hit in the attack.
Looks stage managed to me...
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Faithful1234(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2021
what a world
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by alphaNomega: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
peep my signature bruh
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Ckonnet: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:

So you carry curse dey waka up and down sad
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2021
Kingsleyphy:

U are ignorant. This same thing happened sometime ago in your almighty America. So it can happen anywhere is not peculiar to blacks alone.

You are a FOOL

America has more than 50 million black people from Satan descendants like You.

So I'm not surprised if it happened there .

Mumu America Na be your problem. Idiot !!!!

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2021
alphaNomega:
peep my signature bruh

I saw your signature bruh
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by rowland545(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
This is a very stupid decision...clearly, she's got a death wish or something

An assassination where even the head of security to the presidential villa is been investigated for. It clearly was an operation that had so many approval before it got carried out and she's back already

Stupid! A very stupid decision
I'm sure she knows what she is doing.... I see her taking after her husband or being more active in her country's politics...

I'm sure they have accessed the situation... Meanwhile u sound like a member is ESN intelligence unit ....that only exist in the mouth of EMA powerful .... The low budget terrorist and chest beater

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by RPG2020(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Some people above saying trash �️�️�️ how long is she gonna stay away from her country only a bold person can make this move

She need to finish the fight and make her husband proud

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by adeniyi65(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:
grin grin
Hope you know you are included.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Reference(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Am a bit indifferent to the whole thing. The husband was an autocrat and disrespectful of democratic norms and institutions and was propped up by violence and non state actors. So.....in a way they had it coming.

Lesson to all.
When in power, just do the right thing and leave in peace when your time is up without looking back.

2 Likes

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Shimran(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:

Thanks for the opinion rather than those straight forward putting curse on us the black.

May I suggest late civilizations ( knowledge and technology) and the impacts/impression of colonialism and slavery also contributed to our backwardness?
Just my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Olatara(f): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2021
georgeakins:

The sun and weather in Africa made us black.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2021
adeniyi65:

grin grin
Hope you know you are included.

Sorry I am not one of you .....
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Olatara:
The sun and weather in Africa made us black.

The sun and weather Na affect una mentality too.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by adeniyi65(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2021
georgeakins:

grin grin then that means
Gravity56:
grin grin a bi Adam white,Eve white and uncle Satan/Devil black.what are we now talking grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.