Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti (34068 Views)

Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Sirmuel1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
hakym619:
Allahu Akbar

Allahu Akbar

Allahu Akbar

Allahu Akbar

Allahu Akbar

The last time I heard this in Sokoto state, there was a bomblast in the mall and hundreds of innocent People died. Please carry your stupid religion out of here
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by nwajesus12(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oloniyan:
Speedy recovery to her.
If is Africa now, she will be compensated with the president post
on what ground sir? Elected wife of the president?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by rowland545(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
executive12:

Go to school and learn proper English. "Accessed the situation"? It should be "assessed".
Mr English... My only happiness is d fact that u got d message
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Disclaimer12: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oga park well! I don't need research! I have personally been to at least 38 black countries and I know exactly what I'm saying prof
MusaChukwudi:

Before you think aloud in IGNORANCE and SELF HATE please, please, please, embark on RESEARCH.....read the history of each country, the financial economic & political structure of the world (created and forcefully sustained by the Whites), WTO, IMF, World Bank, United Nations UN, Trade agreement and terms of trade, currency convertibility, Why London and NewYork, Chicago exchanges determine the price of commodities, Swiss (private) Banks, etc etc........
Please do this RESEARCH and studies FIRST!!!!
You will find your answers!
You can then express an INFORMED opinion instead of jumping to a LAZY IGNORANT conclusion.

And please, I am not excusing the malady, the corruption and STUPIDITY running through Africa.

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by DissTroy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Basicend:

You are a clown. Is that all you have in your head.

What is the proportion of that nation to many others that applies to his logic.

All this e-clowns with little facts and will be feeling like sage.

You dyslexic newt! Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in the world in terms of population and size yet it's regarded as the richest in the world.

Dumb thing who doesn't understand what GDP per Capita is thinks he can propagate his idiocy on the pages of Nairaland.

Deranged halfwït!
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by somehow: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
you are wise
I've been saying this on nairaland
We are living a false identity

And majority are blind to this fact.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Generalwoodz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
MidasO1:
hell?
Who told you he's in hell?
Don't be a fool this early morning
Okay, he's in Heaven chilling with the saints grin
Good evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Basicend: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
DissTroy:

You dyslexic newt! Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in the world in terms of population and size yet it's regarded as the richest in the world.

Dumb thing who doesn't understand what GDP per Capita is thinks he can propagate his idiocy on the pages of Nairaland.

Deranged halfwït!

You obviously have a serious problem.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Basicend: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
DissTroy:

Deranged halfwït!

Why can't you answer a question / logic directly and correctly.

Do you even understand?

You seem so challenged. No need responding to your lot.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by DissTroy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Basicend:

Why can't you answer a question / logic directly and correctly.

Do you even understand?

You seem so challenged. No need responding to your lot.

May you be cursed beyond redemption.

GDP and GDP per Capita are the determinants for listing a country as rich.

A quick search on Google would confirm Trinidad is the richest Carribbean nation and the 5th richest nation in North and South America out together. This much can be confirmed within 2 minutes. Yet you claim Trinidad doesn't hold these positions.

May a horde of ghouls torment you till you step off a cliff for spreading falsehood and ignorance on a public forum. May crazed vultures fight to the dèath over your carcass as carrions swoop, stealing rottening pieces of your torn flesh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by hakym619(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sirmuel1:

The last time I heard this in Sokoto state, there was a bomblast in the mall and hundreds of innocent People died. Please carry your stupid religion out of here

Subhanallah.

May Allah firguve you.

Peace
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Sirmuel1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
hakym619:

Subhanallah.

May Allah firguve you.

Peace

Let Allah fight for himself. Tell your People to stop killing innocent People in the North
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by hakym619(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Let Allah fight for himself. Tell your People to stop killing innocent People in the North

God never instructed anyone to fight on his behalf.

Those one's up north have mixed religion with illiteracy , the result which this birthed is fantism.

Note : all chapters revealed to the prophet concerning wars in the quaran were reprisals to ward away oppressors (idolators) who were hell bent on continuing with their pagan acts.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
shocked
IBILEmayweather:

Man, you have nothing to say here.
There’s something inherently wrong with the blacks. How come almost all the black countries are nothing to write home about?
And before you start shouting “colonization and how the whites used our resources”. Ethiopia was never colonized and Liberia, to an extent wasn’t colonized too, but tell me, are those aforementioned countries better off?
Abeg we have issues and we have to be sincere and candid about it !

Going forward please start your sentence with “I believe” rather than declaring that “we have issues”. What is your declaration based on?
If you can’t do any research and find out how we got where we are, then you should keep your opinion and perception to yourself. Facts have to be based on scientific evidence and veritable, verifiable reasons. Is there anything biologically missing in black people? Or any biological explanation other than difference in skin colour. Does skin colour explain the difference between black and white countries? When did the difference emerge?
You have to be able to explain the difference rather than passing judgement and talking rubbish.
You referenced Liberia and Ethiopia.
You think those 2 countries can and should be developed? How?
You need to go and do more reading, let me ask you one question, why are Africans exporting raw materials instead of converting the same into final products? Why is west Africa the only region that produces 100% of the world’s cocoa beans, yet produces 0% of the world’s chocolate products which requires 50% cocoa content?
You will definitely come back with an argument without doing any thorough research.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by alphaNomega: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
adeniyi65:

why are you guys saying this.is this not low self-esteem to the entire black race.infact there is need to know the very first black man on Earth and the reason why Bible and Quran never mentioned anything about black prophet.
Who did we descend from?
you're talking of low self-esteem yet drawing references from bible and Koran, the white man's book of fairy tales. You níggers have a looong way to go

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by alphaNomega: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
RPG2020:
Some people above saying trash �️�️�️ how long is she gonna stay away from her country only a bold person can make this move

She need to finish the fight and make her husband proud
Dead men feel no pride
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by RPG2020(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
alphaNomega:
Dead men feel no pride

Okay � you go and do the burial on her behalf
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by alphaNomega: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
RPG2020:

Okay � you go and do the burial on her behalf
Your comprehension skills are wonderful
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by RPG2020(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
alphaNomega:
Your comprehension skills are wonderful

Since you are scared of death �
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by kamtrix(m): 4:50am On Jul 19, 2021
georgeakins:

There's one question I always ask pastors, none has been able to give me a satisfactory answer.

The question is, i'f Adam and Eve are our first parents and they were both white in complexion, then how come the Africans are black.

It's easy. Ham, son of Noah fathered the black race. Egypt descended from him, and the name of Egypt was Mizraim. Study your bible.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by georgeakins: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2021
kamtrix:

It's easy. Ham, son of Noah fathered the black race. Egypt descended from him, and the name of Egypt was Mizraim. Study your bible.

Go and read my comment so that you can understand better

Why would Ham father a black race? Are Adam and Eve who were the first parents not white?
Where would a black person come from? Unless you tell me there was a genetic mutation along the line or Adam and zEve were not the first parents.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Olaolufred(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Black race seems to be cursed ! Haiti is just next to the United state! But the infrastructure and mentality is not different from Malawi! Check all the black countries close to America! Jamaica! Haiti ! Trinidad and Tobago etc! They share same similarity with African countries! Just thinking aloud sha

You are highly observatory bro.

If it is only Leadership problems Blacks have, it will be fair.

But blacks on earth just don't think, act or believe in Organizing things for common benefits.

Blacks think more of personal gains than common benefits.

Go to the Aborigines of Australia, you will understand that distance is no barrier to black's backwardness.

Just type the Sentinelese of Andaman Island in your google, you will see that blacks are still evolving into real humans that are supposed to build a society, not yet there. How long will our evolution of mind be? Only God knows.

IN TRUTH, BLACKS ARE PRODUCTS OF THEIR THOUGHTS.

THAT IS WHY WE ALWAYS BUILD A SYSTEM OF OUR THOUGHTS WHEREVER WE ARE.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by juman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
CIA killed him.
I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.