Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti (34063 Views)

Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by executive12: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
rowland545:
I'm sure she knows what she is doing.... I see her taking after her husband or being more active in her country's politics...

I'm sure they have accessed the situation... Meanwhile u sound like a member is ESN intelligence unit ....that only exist in the mouth of EMA powerful .... The low budget terrorist and chest beater

Go to school and learn proper English. "Accessed the situation"? It should be "assessed".
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_0ERCjzgE

That Prime minister !!!! Be careful Ma.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by somehow: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2021
executive12:

All these you have written, are they the reason Nigeria has refused to develop after many years of independence?

Not just Nigeria but countries occupied by people of color.

It's in the mental subconsciousness and gets passed down from one generation to another.

I didn't write it, you can actually find out more on why the label has done alot of harm to the mental abilities of a man of color occupying Africa and other areas of the world.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Olatara(f): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:

Mrs Olatara AFONJA

Leave me alone and stop quoting me.!!!!!!!
Thank you Mr. Gravity56 Afonja.

I will quit you and you can go hug a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Kingsleyphy(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2021
executive12:

We are talking about development. Is their any black country that is actually developed?

For that one we're to be blamed for that. Leaders are the reflection of the people. We're fast to cast a stone but forgot that most of our people votes both in ethnic and religious line not minding the person is incompetent
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Black race seems to be cursed ! Haiti is just next to the United state! But the infrastructure and mentality is not different from Malawi! Check all the black countries close to America! Jamaica! Haiti ! Trinidad and Tobago etc! They share same similarity with African countries! Just thinking aloud sha

Before you think aloud in IGNORANCE and SELF HATE please, please, please, embark on RESEARCH.....read the history of each country, the financial economic & political structure of the world (created and forcefully sustained by the Whites), WTO, IMF, World Bank, United Nations UN, Trade agreement and terms of trade, currency convertibility, Why London and NewYork, Chicago exchanges determine the price of commodities, Swiss (private) Banks, etc etc........
Please do this RESEARCH and studies FIRST!!!!
You will find your answers!
You can then express an INFORMED opinion instead of jumping to a LAZY IGNORANT conclusion.

And please, I am not excusing the malady, the corruption and STUPIDITY running through Africa.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by DissTroy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Basicend:

He is right and not misinforming.

What is the proportion of that nation to the rest. Am not even sure about your facts I still will have to check.

Black man has serious greed issues.

You are dumb if you couldn't research it before arguing. Trinidad is the 5th richest country in the Americas as a whole, and the richest in the Carribeans.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
IBILEmayweather:

Asin it’s just appalling ..black countries are just nothing to write home about.
South Africa that’s like the power house of Africa now is only there because it was governed and managed by the whites for so long..Now see what’s happening since Blacks started governing..Abeg I taya for my fellow Blacks jor ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

Read my response to the guy you are quoting!!! You people are LAZY!!!........do your research!!! That is how you find answers to questions in your mind!
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Munzy14:

Definitely black migrants settled there...to naturalize centuries ago....

Wow!!! Jesus FFKing Christ!!!

What does it cost you to read HISTORY sad
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
somehow:
Because you guys do not know who you are.
You have put on a wrong identity for too long
Until you know who you are, you won't get anything right.

https://www.trtworld.com/opinion/should-the-term-black-to-describe-people-of-african-origin-be-retired-29105

[b]"Depicting or labelling one’s perceived opponent negatively has throughout history been a pre-requisite for tragedy or crimes of an international nature. In Nazi Germany, Jews were portrayed as subhuman. Before that, in Leopold’s Congo, locals were called "indigene" or backwards. In Rwanda in 1994, Tutsis were called "cockroaches" by their Hutu killers. And the Rohingya in Myanmar are pejoratively called "Bengali."

The same logic applied in the heyday of imperialism. Africans had to be dehumanised in European society to facilitate their enslavement, colonisation and exploitation of their land; hence the label "black" because calling them African (or in their Yoruba, Benga, Shanti, Igbo, Mandinka or Kongo names) recognises their humanity, history, culture and heritage.

Throughout much of the last 400 years, to keep African people in a subordinate position, the term "black" or "noir" in European politics, literature or popular culture has been used both literally and figuratively to mean anything and everything nasty, evil, terrible, dreadful. God and anything pure and innocent or right is 'white'."[/b]

Thank you!
Honestly, we are totally FFKed with this new generation across the black world. They have abandoned history!
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by byinks(f): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
This is a very stupid decision...clearly, she's got a death wish or something

An assassination where even the head of security to the presidential villa is been investigated for. It clearly was an operation that had so many approval before it got carried out and she's back already

Stupid! A very stupid decision

Assassins are not after her.
They got the husband who was against Covid protocols in Haiti.

Simple.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by piustanley: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wetin dia family do Haiti naa sad
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:

You are a FOOL

America has more than 50 million black people from Satan descendants like You.

So I'm not surprised if it happened there .

Mumu America Na be your problem. Idiot !!!!

You turn to abuse because you have Nothing upstairs!!!!
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

You turn to abuse because you have Nothing upstairs!!!!

Go call police.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by somehow: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Thank you!
Honestly, we are totally FFKed with this new generation across the black world. They have abandoned history!

An identity lost is a very dangerous aspect in anyone's life.

Africans have lost their identity both mentally and socially.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
True

What is TRUE?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by meetirimiya: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=Oloniyan post=103821163]Speedy recovery to her.
If is Africa now, she will be compensated with the president post [/qu
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Basicend:

You are very correct.

See the pace of South Africa development when it was under the whites and now that blacks have taken over. Same with Zimbabwe.

We a wicked, greedy and selfish lots.

We are in trouble with this level of IGNORANCE!! Jesus FFKing Christ can’t you people just do your research and find out how we got here!!!!
What is wrong with you people?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Basicend: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
DissTroy:

You are dumb if you couldn't research it before arguing. Trinidad is the 5th richest country in the Americas as a whole, and the richest in the Carribeans.

You are a clown. Is that all you have in your head.

What is the proportion of that nation to many others that applies to his logic.

All this e-clowns with little facts and will be feeling like sage.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
executive12:

We are talking about development. Is their any black country that is actually developed?

Ok, but have you done a THOROUGH research to understand why? What is wrong with black people for FFK sake?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Basicend: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

We are in trouble with this level of IGNORANCE!! Jesus FFKing Christ can’t you people just do your research and find out how we got here!!!!
What is wrong with you people?

What is wrong with you too. .

Give other black nations in that caliber?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:

Go call police.

That will be a waste of police time.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
byinks:

Assassins are not after her.
They got the husband who was against Covid protocols in Haiti.

Simple.

Against covid protocols?

And had his eyes gourged and shot with reckless abandone?

I'd go with probably she had a hand in it cos no sane person would be back just 10 days after your husband was brutally assassinated
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
somehow:

Not just Nigeria but countries occupied by people of color.

It's in the mental subconsciousness and gets passed down from one generation to another.

I didn't write it, you can actually find out more on why the label has done alot of harm to the mental abilities of a man of color occupying Africa and other areas of the world.

Another white man invention being thrown about by black people; “people of colour”
Black people are hopeless!
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Basicend:

What is wrong with you too. .

Give other black nations in that caliber?

In what Caliber?

MusaChukwudi:

Before you think aloud in IGNORANCE and SELF HATE please, please, please, embark on RESEARCH.....read the history of each country, the financial economic & political structure of the world (created and forcefully sustained by the Whites), WTO, IMF, World Bank, United Nations UN, Trade agreement and terms of trade, currency convertibility, Why London and NewYork, Chicago exchanges determine the price of commodities, Swiss (private) Banks, etc etc........
Please do this RESEARCH and studies FIRST!!!!
You will find your answers!
You can then express an INFORMED opinion instead of jumping to a LAZY IGNORANT conclusion.

And please, I am not excusing the malady, the corruption and STUPIDITY running through Africa.

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by byinks(f): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Khayceeofficial:

Against covid protocols?

And had his eyes gourged and shot with reckless abandone?

I'd go with probably she had a hand in it cos no sane person would be back just 10 days after your husband was brutally assassinated

Hmm...if you only knew how evil these big pharma boys are...they used him has an example to frighten other presidents.
I can't exclude the woman though...she's still very much suspect. She might just emerge as the new president after another election.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by somehow: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Another white man invention being thrown about by black people; “people of colour”
Black people are hopeless!

No, people of color has nothing to do with invention.

Everyone on earth belongs to a color.

But being labeled with the wrong color is worse off when that color has been attributed to negativity.

An African is first his ethnic group, then African before being called by his color which is Brown and never black.

Do you know what Europeans, Americans, Asians call themselves when it comes to personalization?

Can you share if you do?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by omoyeni37: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nathdoug201:
shut up there..
Any president in the world can be assassinated.
John F Kennedy of America was assassinated as well.
Una to dey wan show over sabi for this app
And Abraham Lincoln too

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by MusaChukwudi: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
somehow:

No, people of color has nothing to do with invention.

Everyone on earth belongs to a color.

But being labeled with the wrong color is worse off when that color has been attributed to negativity.

An African is first his ethnic group, then African before being called by his color which is Brown and never black.

Do you know what Europeans, Americans, Asians call themselves when it comes to personalisation?

Can you share if you do?

No, I don’t know
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by poiZon: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Black race seems to be cursed ! Haiti is just next to the United state! But the infrastructure and mentality is not different from Malawi! Check all the black countries close to America! Jamaica! Haiti ! Trinidad and Tobago etc! They share same similarity with African countries! Just thinking aloud sha
U dey go far...
Between Johannesburg and pretoria, u dont need to show any one papers, but black south africans still no get brain
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by IBILEmayweather(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Read my response to the guy you are quoting!!! You people are LAZY!!!........do your research!!! That is how you find answers to questions in your mind!
Man, you have nothing to say here.
There’s something inherently wrong with the blacks. How come almost all the black countries are nothing to write home about?
And before you start shouting “colonization and how the whites used our resources”. Ethiopia was never colonized and Liberia, to an extent wasn’t colonized too, but tell me, are those aforementioned countries better off?
Abeg we have issues and we have to be sincere and candid about it !
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by theTranslator: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
somehow:
Because you guys do not know who you are.
You have put on a wrong identity for too long
Until you know who you are, you won't get anything right.

https://www.trtworld.com/opinion/should-the-term-black-to-describe-people-of-african-origin-be-retired-29105

[b]"Depicting or labelling one’s perceived opponent negatively has throughout history been a pre-requisite for tragedy or crimes of an international nature. In Nazi Germany, Jews were portrayed as subhuman. Before that, in Leopold’s Congo, locals were called "indigene" or backwards. In Rwanda in 1994, Tutsis were called "cockroaches" by their Hutu killers. And the Rohingya in Myanmar are pejoratively called "Bengali."

The same logic applied in the heyday of imperialism. Africans had to be dehumanised in European society to facilitate their enslavement, colonisation and exploitation of their land; hence the label "black" because calling them African (or in their Yoruba, Benga, Shanti, Igbo, Mandinka or Kongo names) recognises their humanity, history, culture and heritage.

Throughout much of the last 400 years, to keep African people in a subordinate position, the term "black" or "noir" in European politics, literature or popular culture has been used both literally and figuratively to mean anything and everything nasty, evil, terrible, dreadful. God and anything pure and innocent or right is 'white'."[/b]
you are wise
I've been saying this on nairaland
We are living a false identity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.