Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti (34065 Views)

Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Olatara(f): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:

The sun and weather Na affect una mentality too.
I wasn't talking you.

You're not thinking straight and your brain is burnt (opolo e ti jona).

If you want to quote me, please be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by DissTroy(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Black race seems to be cursed ! Haiti is just next to the United state! But the infrastructure and mentality is not different from Malawi! Check all the black countries close to America! Jamaica! Haiti ! Trinidad and Tobago etc! They share same similarity with African countries! Just thinking aloud sha

You are ignorant! Trinidad and Tobago is the richest Carribbean country and the fifth richest in both North and South America combined.

Stop misinforming people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2021
adeniyi65:

grin grin then that means

grin grin a bi Adam white,Eve white and uncle Satan/Devil black.what are we now talking grin grin

Adam and Eve were whites, Satan Na black, so satan bleep Eve , they gave birth to Cain (black) Adam and even later had a son Abel (White) Na there the horror movie start.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by adeniyi65(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2021
alphaNomega:
peep my signature bruh
why are you guys saying this.is this not low self-esteem to the entire black race.infact there is need to know the very first black man on Earth and the reason why Bible and Quran never mention anything about black prophet.
Who did we descend from?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Olatara:
I wasn't talking you.

You're not thinking straight and your brain is burnt (opolo e ti jona).

If you want to quote me, please be reasonable.

AFONJA
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Bluesea1and2: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2021
That's why DEMOCRACY is important
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by adeniyi65(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
DissTroy:

You are ignorant! Trinidad and Tobago is the richest Carribbean country and the fifth richest in both North and South America combined.

My thought though.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Olatara(f): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:

AFONJA
Who the heck is Afonja?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Black race seems to be cursed ! Haiti is just next to the United state! But the infrastructure and mentality is not different from Malawi! Check all the black countries close to America! Jamaica! Haiti ! Trinidad and Tobago etc! They share same similarity with African countries! Just thinking aloud sha
True
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Olatara:

Who the heck is Afonja?

AFONJA

THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Olatara(f): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:

AFONJA

THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE

My name is Olatara, where did you see Afonja in name now?

Nah frustration go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Shimran:

Thanks for the opinion rather than those straight forward putting curse on us the black.

May I suggest late civilizations ( knowledge and technology) and the impacts/impression of colonialism and slavery also contributed to our backwardness?
Just my own opinion.
Colonialism my foot. Compare China twenty years ago and now gringrin compare Russia that was suffering from constant famine and Russia of now. The problem with the black man is he has no knowledge of how to rule himself and simply refuses to learn. The only black leader who was open minded was Mandela and his rottening in his grave while the morons he fought for are going round looting the country dry. Tufia.

3 Likes

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by duduade: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103825092:
She was critically wounded during the fatal attack on her husband in the early hours of July 7.
She suffered gunshot wounds to her arm and thighs. She was rescued by unidentified individuals who arrived an hour after the attack and took her downtown to the General Hospital.

First and foremost,
We thank God for her life.

Secondly, she is a very strong woman for returning to the country just 10 days after the brutal and senseless murder of her husband.

Well, we want to believe her sudden and unannounced return could well be to attend the funeral of her husband next week.

Amen �.

Yes o... Cant compare her to the wife of your mannequin at the rock... Ordinary small drag she went to sit down in Dubai for more than 6 months exhausting our laboured taxes

Trash

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2021
Olatara:

My name is Olatara, where did you see Afonja in name now?

Nah frustration go kill you.

Today is your naming Ceremony.

Moving forward you shall be known and addressed as Olatara Ajonja
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2021
adeniyi65:

why are you guys saying this.is this not low self-esteem to the entire black race.infact there is need to know the very first black man on Earth and the reason why Bible and Quran never mentioned anything about black prophet.
Who did we descend from?
Adam and Eve is a fictional story. We are black because we simply adapted to our environment, same as the white. It's simply our stupid conservative and fundamentalist mindset that is keeping us in the stone age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Olatara(f): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:

Today is your naming Ceremony.

Moving forward you shall be known and addressed as Olatara Ajonja
Lol!

What is Ajonja again?

Is it Afonja or Ajonja?

Frustration is your middle name.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Olatara:

Lol!

What is Ajonja again?

Is it Afonja or Ajonja?

Frustration is your middle name.

Its your name, You can spell it better.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Olatara(f): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:

Its your name, You can spell it better.

Give me one, as state above "Today is my naming ceremony".

Oga/Madam don't be confuse.

Afonja or Ajonja cheesy
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Kingsleyphy(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Gravity56:

You are a FOOL

America has more than 50 million black people from Satan descendants like You.

So I'm not surprised if it happened there .

Mumu America Na be your problem. Idiot !!!!

From your statement it's clear to everyone here that you're the idiot here because you lack the intellectual to engage in a proper argument. Prove me wrong by backing your statement with evidence.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Basicend: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:

You are very correct.

See the pace of South Africa development when it was under the whites and now that blacks have taken over. Same with Zimbabwe.

We a wicked, greedy and selfish lots.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by dchamp234(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2021
This country is truely the poorest in the world, imagine assassins from Colombia and America coming to aso rock to kill Buhari!!! I can't imagine that happening in 200 years time even Nigeria bad as e bad..

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Gravity56: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Olatara:

Give me one, as state above "Today is my naming ceremony".

Oga/Madam don't be confuse.

Afonja or Ajonja cheesy

Mrs Olatara AFONJA

Leave me alone and stop quoting me.!!!!!!!
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Basicend: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
DissTroy:

He is right and not misinforming.

What is the proportion of that nation to the rest. Am not even sure about your facts I still will have to check.

Black man has serious greed issues.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by Nathdoug201: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
shut up there..
Any president in the world can be assassinated.
John F Kennedy of America was assassinated as well.
Una to dey wan show over sabi for this app

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by marsup: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
This is a very stupid decision...clearly, she's got a death wish or something

An assassination where even the head of security to the presidential villa is been investigated for. It clearly was an operation that had so many approval before it got carried out and she's back already

Stupid! A very stupid decision
maybe she gave the order. She might be the one calling the shot. Because if the killer squad intended to kill her, she would have been dead. They should investigate her too.
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by DWJOBScom(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2021
She may want to run for office
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by sonofElElyon: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6678286/martine-moise-oligarchs-killed-husband

I predicted it... The wife of slain Haitian president will run for his office

HonNL:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_0ERCjzgE

She will eventually be president.. will garner massive sympathy votes

1 Like

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by executive12: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:
But why return The killer is still In your midst.The world is fearfully bad. One does not know whom to trust.
Those that sent your husband to Hell is still very much alive in the government. That bullet proof is not gonna help if they're interested in your in own case...Thread carefully because until the rotten tooth is pulled out, the mouth must chew with caution.

She's not a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by executive12: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Kingsleyphy:

U are ignorant. This same thing happened sometime ago in your almighty America. So it can happen anywhere is not peculiar to blacks alone.

We are talking about development. Is their any black country that is actually developed?
Re: Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti by executive12: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2021
somehow:
Because you guys do not know who you are.
You have put on a wrong identity for too long
Until you know who you are, you won't get anything right.

https://www.trtworld.com/opinion/should-the-term-black-to-describe-people-of-african-origin-be-retired-29105

[b]"Depicting or labelling one’s perceived opponent negatively has throughout history been a pre-requisite for tragedy or crimes of an international nature. In Nazi Germany, Jews were portrayed as subhuman. Before that, in Leopold’s Congo, locals were called "indigene" or backwards. In Rwanda in 1994, Tutsis were called "cockroaches" by their Hutu killers. And the Rohingya in Myanmar are pejoratively called "Bengali."

The same logic applied in the heyday of imperialism. Africans had to be dehumanised in European society to facilitate their enslavement, colonisation and exploitation of their land; hence the label "black" because calling them African (or in their Yoruba, Benga, Shanti, Igbo, Mandinka or Kongo names) recognises their humanity, history, culture and heritage.

Throughout much of the last 400 years, to keep African people in a subordinate position, the term "black" or "noir" in European politics, literature or popular culture has been used both literally and figuratively to mean anything and everything nasty, evil, terrible, dreadful. God and anything pure and innocent or right is 'white'."[/b]

All these you have written, are they the reason Nigeria has refused to develop after many years of independence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.