Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (89548 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by ensamy(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2021
The dot nation oppressing the whole Nation.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by stanluiz(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2021
nzeobi:

Oga everybody spends their money as they wish but not everybody will invite you to come and see them spending it.
And mind you obinna did not spend money his friends did
My brother the thing tire me. Those of his friends are into entertaining and show business. It is a business strategy to attract customers to their clubs.

People have different ways of celebration. I think most igbos do spray money during celebration.

Everybody will not be dangote. Dangote has his own stye of celebration. I don't have problem with that. His life! His money! His celebration! Very simple

Cubana and his friends also have their own stye of celebration. Their life! Their Money!

Yet you will see some stupid people doing useless comparism. You can't tell them how to live Their life and spend their money because it non of your business.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by stanluiz(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2021
ensamy:
The dot nation oppressing the whole Nation.
The burial event in Oba send pains, sorrow and endless wailing and Lamentations to them cheesy

They didn't saw it coming. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Laideabdulahi: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2021
landforeast:
I have known Obi for years now and I can count number of boys Obi have established. Unfortunately he is not a noise maker, it was recently that people started identifying him as the owner of Cubana. It is one thing to have money, it is another thing to lift people up. So for this who are jealous of Oni just try and do what he did ad you will be celebrated like him. Obi is a good man and deserve all the respect accorded to him.

Human Capital Development
Invest in humans and Get same applaud.
Use your wealth to. Enrich or bless others
Teach Dem. How to fish
They will remember you definitely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Engr1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Issorite.......... cool

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by KINGOROOLA: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
oluztx:
We are not surprised this is coming from a yoruba man as we have seen in the last 72 hrs. They have been attacking Cubana and Igbos since this event. All other tribes are minding their business but Yorubas. When we catch them on Nairaland here doing the same, they will claim it's Fulani imposters but when you read all posts online of Facebook and Twitter.

Cubana is in the show biz, part of his business strategy is to showcase wealth to attract customers. After seeing the wealth and dignataries in the burial, he knows prospective clients will want to visit his Cubana clubs to connect with these big men. This is common sense if you are business minded!

sure showbiz is cubana bis but while d insult.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by dconsiglere(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you have your facts, state them. Why don't you investigate his source of wealth? Brother abeg stay on your lane.
nairavsdollars:
I agree with him. The guy's hands are not clean
s
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Pascal9: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
What is wrong with my Igbo people self. See good advice that was given to that man, they have turned it into tribal war. Every interligent person knows that Cubans weath is questionable, if niteclub gives such unlimited wealth then everyone will venture into it. Even colliseum owner couldn't sustained it. He may have protection from Nigerian corrupted official, but FBI have activated a file for him. Soon the bouble will burst.invictus loading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by izubext007: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
I am not pressured to make money , I'm just been motivated to be quick . No time mehnnnnn.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Freemasonry: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
I have always held Deji in the highest esteem for his dogged activism, however; this time I can’t help but disagree with him.
For one; Obi Cubana himself did not display “any thing” except his resplendent white attire, and the neckpiece he was gifted. The whole razzmatazz was actually carried out by friends and well wishers from across the country and beyond.
So, I don’t get why anyone should be taking jabs at the man for having good and supportive friends, whose lives he has obviously impacted positively to elicit such humongous goodwill.
It’s infantile at best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Plomo:
Na two two hundred wey dem spray dey pepper people like this so?

Funny that Deji does not know the source of Cubana’s wealth. Shey he has partied once or twice at one of his clubs.

Do you know how many clubs are in Nigeria? Cubana wey na olosho and dirty people wey dey go.

Obi needs to listen to advice, nobody with clean money shows off money like this. Hush puppi for keep quiet let he and his family enjoy money but no now he is somebody’s girlfriend for American prison.

Another thing these behaviours is what encourages young people to yahoo and bad things wey no dey pay long term. Either they share how they made their wealth legitimately or they should be keeping quiet.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by htdot: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:
Deji, what do you do for a living? obi we know owns the cubana group, it is an utmost insult comparing someone who has a physical business to one who had none. shey them no go regulate this social media like this?
Aside club what else do the cubanna group deal in that make him such a huge amount.. i believe owning clubs alone wont make you that rich..
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by EmmanuelCena(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
hammerDK:
TYPICAL OFEMMANUU ENVY.

SICK PEOPLE.

We should know better than insult the whole tribe.

Next time, direct your insult at the individual.
After all, lots of Yoruba were there to spray wads of cash
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Kdon2: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
mancoconut:

You're too inconsequential and poor to matter, so your opinion or lack thereof honestly doesn't count.

Even the poor has a voice. So you STF
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Eriokanmi: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Plomo:

Funny that Deji does not know the source of Cubana’s wealth. Shey he has partied once or twice at one of his clubs.
How much would clubs fetch you to be so lavish? Where did he get the money to build those clubs? How many oil Wells does he have?. It's a matter if time. Him nyansh go soon open too.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Subjugator: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dishonesty disabled
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by AuroraB(f): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
DonBenny77:
Hungry Nigerians will always back the man with the money.....
It's sad! The worst people to defend/fight for are Nigerians sad
You'll regret speaking for them embarassed
The comments here says it all sad

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by opeey(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Millimann:
The same Cubana that Abba Kyari praised as a hard-working young man.

Jealousy will kill these people.

Lol, was hushpuppi or Invictus obi not hardworking?
Mine is never envy the wealth you don't know the source.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Kandeed: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
seunmsg:
Deji Adeyanju is not in any position to ask Cubana for the sources of his wealth. Like they, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Deji is of no known business address. Until he can tell us convincingly what he does for a living, he should shut up and stop spewing rubbish about Obi Cubana.

Btw, anybody genuinely asking about the sources of Obi Cubana wealth must really be stupid. Is Cubana hotels in Abuja, Lagos and Owerri not enough to make him wealthy?

Are you even listening to urself?? how would owning hotel make you such wealth?? besides when we count top 5 hotels in Lagos and these other states Cubana would hardly make top 10. DSS and Efcc should invite him for questioning
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
if wizkid and Davido can spend over a million in a club for just a night , why will someone doubt that the club owner is very wealthy ?

By the way, how many Nigerian billioners do we actually know the genesis of their wealth ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by wayodude(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
The first page of comments on this thread effectively demonstrates the problem with Nigeria. If 90% had the critical thinking of the remaining 10% we would be okay. In a nut shell when the masses are poor they think in way that the masses in more comfortable climes wouldn't believe possible.

The damage being done to the psyche of the majority of Nigerians who are dirt poor is almost irreversible. Remember Nigeria recently overtook India as the poverty capital of the world.

Some people even 'graduates' will read this and yet fail to grasp the message being relayed and fire their usual attacks and rebuttals. No problem.

Good luck to all.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by KC031: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
oluztx:
We are not surprised this is coming from a yoruba man as we have seen in the last 72 hrs. They have been attacking Cubana and Igbos since this event. All other tribes are minding their business but Yorubas. When we catch them on Nairaland here doing the same, they will claim it's Fulani imposters but when you read all posts online of Facebook and Twitter.

Cubana is in the show biz, part of his business strategy is to showcase wealth to attract customers. After seeing the wealth and dignataries in the burial, he knows prospective clients will want to visit his Cubana clubs to connect with these big men. This is common sense if you are business minded!

This is the wisest comment here.God Bless you wise one!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by culdady(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
This man should be in prison for even posting this nonsense.. I thought Twitter was banned in Nigeria??
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Cubana

Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is a Nigerian Based businessman, entertainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a show killer, he is the chairman and the owner of the popular Cabana groups,
OBI CUBANA is from Oba, a community in Demili-South Local Government Area in Anambra State, Nigeria.

Date of birth: April 12, 1975
Country of Origin: Federal Republic of Nigeria
Source of Wealth: Businessman
Net worth: $500million
Wife : Mrs. Ebele Iyiegbu
Children: Alex, Ifeanyi, Ebube, Kosisochukwu,

In 1998, after completing his primary and secondary school education, Obi Cubana proceeded to the University of Nigeria where he obtained a degree in Political Science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. In 2006, Obi Cubana started his first club Ibiza Club in Abuja seeking to satisfy fun seekers and nightlife lovers. Following the remarkable progress he made from the Ibiza Club, he established the Cubana group, a hospitality club that provides all-around entertainment satisfaction in 2009. Cubana group was first established in Owerri, Imo state capital Nigeria. Today, Cubana has spread across various states in the country including Lagos, Abuja, and Enugu.

List of Cubana Group businesses and establishments

cubana group
One of Cubana Hotels
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

The Motto of his business is "The World is Yours "

Obi Cubana works with close associates including Paschal Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest to manage his entertainment conglomerates around the country. Obi Cubana in a recent interview revealed that he is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate.

Obi Cubana Awards

Obi Cubana has won several awards and recognition across the country, it is expanding its reach across Nigerian borders and also outside Nigeria. Some of the awards Obi Cubana have been won includes;

Democracy Heroes Award 2018 as Democracy Entrepreneur of the year.
The RightVille School special leadership Award, May 2017
Ghana-Nigeria Achievers Award 2017 as Inspiring Personality Award, 2017
Northern Nigeria Peace Summit/Award 2017 as Northern Nigeria Peace Builder of the year 2017
Nigeria Film corporation Entertainment as Icon Award 2017
Young Entrepreneur of the year 2016

Obi Cuban Personal life

In 2008, Obi Cubana got married to his beautiful wife, Ebele Iyiegbu who is a Lawyer by profession, and their union is blessed with four sons. She calls herself the mother of boys. Obi Cubana is married to Ebele Iyiegbu who is the founder and owner of the KIEK foundation, a non-governmental organization established with the aim of improving the lives of the less privileged children in our society through quality education, healthcare, nutrition, and child’s rights governance.

Obi Cubana is currently one of the richest and the most influential personalities, entertainers, show promoters, and entrepreneurs in Nigeria, his net worth is estimated to be $500million. This is based on his income, properties, and asset.

The Nightlife entrepreneur was said to have gotten 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams for Mother’s Burial, Mr. Obi Iyiegbu has not stopped receiving gifts from his friends, employees, and those he has supported through life, It was earlier reported that Obi got 46 cows from his former employee Cubana Chiefpriest and 10 cows from his old time friend and young billionaire Jowi Zaza.

Conclusion
Obi cabana is a businessman that has achieved a lot so far but still has a great personality and likes to keep a low profile life, he has just a few cars and a lot of assets.
You can release your chest a little now �
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Chigold101(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
okoroemeka:
they contributed #800 million cash, 346 cows,70 goats and 20 Rams,the casket, decorations and eating's will probably also be a gift,obi Cubans is friends with the richest Igbo men,movers and shakers,not every rich man is a drug dealer check his profile on LinkedIn and see how many clubs,hotels and restaurants he has.
Olga you and I are saying the same thing.
I am trying to tell the lady that said Obi's money is not clean that it's his friends that spent in actual sense.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Fhowe: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Grgton:
Typical jealousy!!

I knew this will be coming!!

As it begins
boss sometimes it good to ignore the messenger and focus more on the message , even past political office holders that go low key have their reasons no let fbi or Interpol get your time ooo .
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Prince001(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Plomo:

Oh lol u think clubs only generates the the money they were spending. I rest my case.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by hustla(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Plomo:

LOL Mumu

Even Hush dey form Real Estate investor and Fashion Influencer until Kasala bust

No key is like lowkey

Telli Person rings a bell
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by fombi: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Cubana didn't even spend any money apart from necessities , it was his guests that sprayed him mostly 200 naira notes. How is it a a crime to have friends that has money? or you saying Davido, Dbanj etc are scammers?
Na wa for ppl ooo.
Please leave the man alone. Poverty indeed breeds envy and evil thoughts.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Chigold101(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
anytexy:
Show me your friend and I will....."
is there any of his friends that spent up to 10 million naira?
None of his friends spent any unusual money here. So there's nothing that suggests at the moment that they are into wrong businesses.
Mind you 46 cows or cattle is less than 5 million naira because they were not bought at retail prices
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by hustla(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Prince001:

Oh lol u think clubs only generates the the money they were spending. I rest my case.

Na ment

grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Franking: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Go and lock him up na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.