Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (89526 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by StreetFight: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
mancoconut:

You're too inconsequential and poor to matter, so your opinion or lack thereof honestly doesn't count.

If you are not poor, wretched and miserable, you will not be here defending someone who does not know that a lazy youth like you exists.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Babara1994:

Envy? Yorubas billionaires don't need to impress anyone, they are wiser than that

We don't need to prove that we have the best schools, industries, hospitals and the best brains. Even the most billionaires. Even the youngest billionaires with legit sources of income (according to forbes) are Yorubas.

We have the strongest and most influential leaders, even in music, we are far better.
Our States are the most developed, our universities are the best.
The industries in Ogun state alone outnumbers all the industries in the South East combined.

Go siddon jere, we no be mate.
Up on all these you people are still jealous haba
On your industries in Ogun how many indigenous industries do you people have
Or you dey count white man property as your property
Nonsense
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Xpol:
or she be marine girl. People are just running mouth as if you can easily get clean billionaire in Nigeria. That’s how you’ll feel when you’re working hard and still finding it difficult to save 50k in a year and you see your mates buying wrist watch of 50m and buying cars for gfs. Before you make clean billions in Nigeria is not easy oh and you’ll be so scared to spend it lavishly.

If you’re praising the likes of Dangote and Otedola and criticizing Cubana that’s pure hypocrisy cause their money too it’s not 100% clean
Gbam
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Murphyenemuwe: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Don't be stupid my friend. I am delta Igbo.You guys are loud and empty I repeat
blues234:

You and your tribe that is silent and full, can you show us what you have achieved or shut tha Bleep up.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

And You think Cubana group is in Lagos alone?
I know he is all over the world but I also know that lagos is his headquarters and he makes more than 70% of his profit from his lagos branch
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Don't you know the office of Efcc? Go there and report them but make sure you have evidence to prove your stupidity.

Almaigaa:
Over 90% of rich Men from the EAST have questionable wealth. Only few of them made their wealth legally.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Sterope(f): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is how rich wasteful Nigerians bury their old. We have a culture where those who don't hold a candle to Cubana's wealth borrow huge sums of money for funeral. This is exactly what any idiot would do as well.

I can have legit Investments and be involved drug trafficking, rituals, cyberfraud and human trafficking. In a country like Nigeria with compromised security, why are you holding brief for any rich man?

Y

A sitting governor

descarado:

Somebody listed cubana's investments, please can you list hushpipu?

I decided to reply you cos this is getting out of hand.
This is how a big man burial always is in anambra state. Can you see that anambra people here have moved on?
It is normal and especially one's parents, they can declare parry for the whole town. Also, if you are rich, friends and associates outdo themselves in this kind of thing to curry favour.

I once did burial like few yrs ago, my family is not like cubana but had my family been into showbiz, you will see almost the same thing here. We as a family wanted very low key burial but it was an abomination to everybody's ear.
You guys should let this matter be. If he got his money legal or illegal, that's between him and the authorities but not holier than thou people we see online that are struggling to make ends meet.

Have you been to anambra state?
Make out time and visit some towns so that anytime you see topics like this, u will definitely ignore as its a waste of your precious time. Torchlight don't beam on igbo people as regards celebrations but this is the norm. They don't even care if Torchlight beam on them, they just do their stuff and life continues. Only a landlord with 4 high rising in onitsha and its environs( that has not stepped outside Nigeria) and two shops in onitsha main market will do this and heaven will not fall.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
mancoconut:

You're too inconsequential and poor to matter, so your opinion or lack thereof honestly doesn't count.
TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Blackstan: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Almaigaa:
Over 90% of rich Men from the EAST have questionable wealth. Only few of them made their wealth legally.
shut the Bleep up u poor nitwit
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by omohayek: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Alabule:
A few points to note:
3. Let's not turn this into a tribal war.
I'd say it's a little late in the day for that, given all the losers and crazies on here ranting about "Afonjas", "Ofe mmanu" and how "Yorubas are evil", simply because one or two people happened to doubt this guy's source of wealth. That is tribalism of the basest and most primitive variety, and it's been celebrated by the bestowal of hundreds of "likes" by others on here, which is powerful evidence in favor of the notion that the real party of rabid tribalists are those who blindly, automatically attack everyone of a different ethnicity for daring to hold any of their own to scrutiny. Those who can accuse tens of millions of Yorubas of being "jealous", "evil" and other such rubbish because one person (who might not even be Yoruba) said something sceptical about an Igbo man are the last ones who should be raising such accusations.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by redcliff: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
authority2006:
The posters below identified with Cubana because of one factor and insulted or opposed Deji because of one other one factor.
Look at them worshipping Cubana from hundreds of miles away and behaving like Cubana attack dogs. Shame! These are the future of Nigeria Biafra?

[/s]

no be mouth, you no reach, this i can guarantee you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by redcliff: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
htdot:

Aside club what else do the cubanna group deal in that make him such a huge amount.. i believe owning clubs alone wont make you that rich..

why dont you go and find out and stop asking me.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by descarado: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sterope:
This is how rich wasteful Nigerians bury their old. We have a culture where those who don't hold a candle to Cubana's wealth borrow huge sums of money for funeral. This is exactly what any idiot would do as well.

I can have legit Investments and be involved drug trafficking, rituals, cyberfraud and human trafficking. In a country like Nigeria with compromised security, why are you holding brief for any rich man?

Y

A sitting governor

I don't hold brief for anybody. Read that post well and see my disclaimer. If we should tow that angle like you are doing, tell me a clean rich Nigerian? Is it the politicians we celebrate, or the religious leaders? What about the public servants?
Let the guy be.
Like I said, if he is doing some illegal stuff, it's the duty of the govt to scrutinise and arrest him. Not hungry and jobless people online.
My point is that what happened in the man's home is how it is anywhere in anambra and igboland in general during burial. Burial is celebrated more than marriage, birthdays etc.
I rest my case.
Unless you have a personal beef with the man, I don't see why this should be a problem
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Plomo:
Na two two hundred wey dem spray dey pepper people like this so?

Funny that Deji does not know the source of Cubana’s wealth. Shey he has partied once or twice at one of his clubs.
And those that patronize him pick these money on the ground or what's this talking about? Na so una push Hush till he lands himself in jail turned your back on him now it's Cubana continue...
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by BJanta: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Plomo:

Funny that Deji does not know the source of Cubana’s wealth. Shey he has partied once or twice at one of his clubs.

That's always the fronts. Besides, I don't see any hurt in Adeyanju's counsel. Even the patrons at his club, don't they need caution?These characters always pretend to live clean until they are caught. Sprayng money to prove that you're rich or to show off always portrays the source of the wealth to be the sweat and the blood of another soul. Why not go the way of philanthropy?How many times have you seen people like Dangote,Adenuga,Elumelu and others do it exceeding extravagant order.This was the same manner in which you applauded Obi Nwanne and Hushpuppi. Where are they today?You also have no right to counsel anyone what and what not to comment on. This is a public forum, not Cubana Club's notice board or your village news bulletin. Everyone has equal rights to comment on any post here without any foolish counsel from any dim wit. It is not compulsory for anybody to read through any post or all posts.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by RioCarputo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Deji is saying the truth. though it may also looks like he's been jealous and envious of Obi Cubana wealth and lavish spending at his just concluded late Mom burial ceremony...but it can also provoke the FBI or EFCC into making some investigations behind his acquired wealth and the real source of his income......and that's when they will find a loophole and case don begin be that...
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Iamthoney(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Basher8583:

Obiwanne Okeke had Invuctus group to hide under but we all know how it ended.

I dont need to say much to shallow minded people like you.
That Obiwanne was into fraud and was caught don’t mean Obi Cubana is into fraud so take a chill pill and cool off and stop the subtle hatred and envy you have for the man and also wait to see if he will be brought to book for being into some shady stuff

It’s “Invictus” and not Invuctus “Mr I don’t need to say much to shallow minded people like you”

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Almaigaa: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Blackstan:
shut the Bleep up u poor nitwit

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Iamthoney(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
stanluiz:
Don't mind them.

Hatred, deep envy, confusion and inferiority complex is their problem.

Obi owns no body any explanation.
The guy matter tire me ooo. If Obi money no be legit money then Only Obi should worry about that. Not me, not you, not even those pointing fingers at him. So make dem allow the man chop and spend him money as he want
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Sterope(f): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
I am trying to figure out which part of my post concerns burial, marriages etc in Anambra undecided

It is a public forum and I can make his business mine if I so wish. Drink water and watch me make it my business.

descarado:

I don't hold brief for anybody. Read that post well and see my disclaimer. If we should tow that angle like you are doing, tell me a clean rich Nigerian? Is it the politicians we celebrate, or the religious leaders? What about the public servants?
Let the guy be.
Like I said, if he is doing some illegal stuff, it's the duty of the govt to scrutinise and arrest him. Not hungry and jobless people online.
My point is that what happened in the man's home is how it is anywhere in anambra and igboland in general during burial. Burial is celebrated more than marriage, birthdays etc.
I rest my case.
Unless you have a personal beef with the man, I don't see why this should be a problem
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Truth2Life: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
I dey laugh...who no know, no know
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by saal: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wow, haters!!! It's only in Nigerians that believe God can not bless someone abundantly, Obicubana organized a celebration of life for his mother and friends and well wishers spray huge amount of money, my brothers and sisters, pls graduate from poverty, it's poverty that made you say negative things about rich people.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by nku5: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Deji Adeyanju should sharrap his mouth. How can he an activist afford a $30,000 (N15 million naira) car? Bloody hypocrite and tribalistic clown

Obi Cubana owns properties and businesses that everybody can see what. What business does he Deji Adeyanju do except organising protests and thugs for politicians?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by lawlex(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
But wait ooo. Come to think of it why must it be Yorubas are pained the way igbos lavish money, habi money they forbid who na account number..
nairalandankrah:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/17/we-cant-watch-you-brainwash-youths-adeyanju-queries-obi-cubanas-source-of-wealth/%3famp=1
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by briggson07(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
Obi Cubana didn't even spend any money. Instead, his circle of rich friends did. This Deji should face his activism and pick his battle wisely. Don't stick your finger into every pie.

As truth get bitter it gets less publicity unlike it's counter part.

There's one man I no on the street he can't afford his basic needs but he is very rich.

Rich people are lit up in their brains and not carrying an empty skull with bag of money .

Mark Zuckerberg won't try this.

Bill gate won't try this.

Jeff Besoz won't try this.

Jack Ma won't try this.

Aluko Dangote won't try this.

Only Yahoo boys and other fast lane riders would take on this course.

As a parent you have a lot of role in building and shaping your kids to become the best adults in the society,

Our youths are suffering so much ,
And our budget on education is equivalent just to buy meat pie, so what do you expect ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fhowe:
wisdom is profitable to direct . In any situation you find yourself learn not to stick your head out too much * Hide your head * e get why
absolutely.. ..
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Fashsilo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yes let adeyanju difrenciate between heavy rainfall in lagos to heavy currency rain in anambra
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by okorogodwin4(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I agree with him. The guy's hands are not clean
shameless pig haters you can never make money in life
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Samade7: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I agree with him. The guy's hands are not clean

Is still better than those useless pple in Government.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by teabully(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by abeggnow: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
tunapawizzy:

My brother hustle o, make everything no dey be like impossible to u...he has chain of clubs where people dey pick 3mNGN bills in one night. Una dey downgrade hospitality business. He has hotels. Serious goldmine. Do you know what a well managed 20 bedroom averagely ok hotels in even places like ajah, ikorodu and Co make. Meanwhile in Nigeria, na d first breakthrough u need and working smart thereafter.
Be strategic about the network you build, have a great MVP and watch how the rich prefer to come to your own restaurant to pay 1000naira for bottle water they can buy 100naira elsewhere.
lol my friend is on exil right now from Nigeria because of the person you speak about. The was doing money laundry for him in the back and efcc caught up. so dont say what you don't know.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Lightorder: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Plomo:

jealousy kills more than COVID-19 in the US.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.