Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (89491 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Lightorder: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
Obi Cubana didn't even spend any money. Instead, his circle of rich friends did. This Deji should face his activism and pick his battle wisely. Don't stick your finger into every pie.
See Deji o. How much did Obi Iyiegbu spend that some destiny killers are having sleepless night already? One enemy of progress said this on nairaland yesterday and I was like, am i sure some people actually know how it went down at Oba . If Efcc want do something, they know all his friends including Abba Kyari. They were not hiding. Senseless Deji

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Basher8583: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Iamthoney:
That Obiwanne was into fraud and was caught don’t mean Obi Cubana is into fraud so take a chill pill and cool off and stop the subtle hatred and envy you have for the man and also wait to see if he will be brought to book for being into some shady stuff

It’s “Invictus” and not Invuctus “Mr I don’t need to say much to shallow minded people like you”

Don't get cranky about this.
Thank you for the correction even though it was a typo.

Now back to the matter at hand. Many people said same thing about Obiwanne Okeke. No one believed he was a fraud until the game was over.

Moral of the story.... Keep your wealth to yourself. No one wants to know about it. I'm aware that pattern of boasting is a tradition in the East though. It however doesn't make it right.

Where is Ezego Victor Okafor and his goon of overspenders today

Where is Alumile Adedeji aka Ade Bendel today

Where is Fred Ajudua today
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Lightorder: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Basher8583:

Now back to the matter at hand. Many people said same thing about Obiwanne Okeke. No one believed he was a fraud until the game was over.

Moral of the story.... Keep your wealth to yourself. No one wants to know about it. I'm aware that pattern of boasting is a tradition in the East though. It however doesn't make it right.

oga, get a job
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by sheriffindy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Learn to appreciate good things so that it will reach you.

APPRECIATION= submitting an application for good things.

STOP HATING...GO MAKE YOURS. LEGAL OR ILLEGAL.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Lightorder: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I agree with him. The guy's hands are not clean
oga hand checker. You all sound petty and childish
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Lightorder: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
hammerDK:
TYPICAL OFEMMANUU ENVY.

SICK PEOPLE.
see me ooo!
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Telekinetic: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
abeggnow:
lol my friend is on exil right now from Nigeria because of the person you speak about. The was doing money laundry for him in the back and efcc caught up. so dont say what you don't know.
It’s quite unfortunate we all hide under the umbrella of anonymity to be spewing trash. The way most of una suppose dey chop libel lawsuits left and right ehn! To anyone that cares to read this, if you have anything incriminating against Obi Cubana, use the Eagle App on your phone... Smh
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Lightorder: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Chigold101:
is it Obi that was throwing money or his friends throwing money?

Did you know how much his circle of friends contributed for him before the burial?

We should not mis place our priorities, okay
oga, it is already too late. Most of these despicable elements you are trying to give sense are already in the sick bed, dying of heart attack. What a man can’t do , he criticizes
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Gentlerespect76: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:
Deji, what do you do for a living? obi we know owns the cubana group, it is an utmost insult comparing someone who has a physical business to one who had none. shey them no go regulate this social media like this?

You are on point bro. Deji is foolish for talking so loosely about Obi, who is a well known businessman. Is he now implying that Kyari ( though I never said I like him), would associate with a rogue? I think he is hurt to see his mate bigger than him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by redcliff: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

You are on point bro. Deji is foolish for talking so loosely about Obi, who is a well known businessman. Is he now implying that Kyari ( though I never said I like him), would associate with a rogue? I think he is hurt to see his mate bigger than him.

*thumb*

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Millimann:
The same Cubana that Abba Kyari praised as a hard-working young man.

Jealousy will kill these people.

Abba Kyari came there to spy on people even though he is a friend to cubana
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Iamthoney(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Basher8583:

Bro I’m not cranky about anything.

Secondly, you can’t tell a full grown man how to and how not to spend his money, it is his money and he alone knows how he made the money and in whatever way, shape or form he chooses to spend it shouldn’t be anyone’s business or concern.

Lastly those people you mentioned lived in their own time and era and they spend their money how they see fit regardless of how their lives later turned out to be.

I will tell you this again: That Obiwanne was arrested for fraud doesn’t mean Obi Cubana is into fraud or will be arrested for fraud so stop assuming his money ain’t clean and wait till proven otherwise

Peace ✌️
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
DonBenny77:
Hungry Nigerians will always back the man with the money.....

That's how they supported puppy till he landed in prison.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by emsco91(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Africans we are too stupid.....
Poverty has redirect our way of reasoning...

Take a look at elon musk and jeff bezoz ....
This are struggling to get to the space and transport people in the process....
No body is shouting FBI or calling the CIA yo investigate them....

Just because some people came and spray bundles of #200 notes we will not hear word again..
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by niyidenrele: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
oluztx:
We are not surprised this is coming from a yoruba man as we have seen in the last 72 hrs. They have been attacking Cubana and Igbos since this event. All other tribes are minding their business but Yorubas. When we catch them on Nairaland here doing the same, they will claim it's Fulani imposters but when you read all posts online of Facebook and Twitter.

Cubana is in the show biz, part of his business strategy is to showcase wealth to attract customers. After seeing the wealth and dignataries in the burial, he knows prospective clients will want to visit his Cubana clubs to connect with these big men. This is common sense if you are business minded!

And what is stopping, Dangote,, Otedola, Danjuma , Adenuga, Dan tata, Adeleke and co from joinning
If your claim is really true

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Omodua(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Almaigaa:

Trash.
Envy go kee you there! Poverty is a disease. Reach out to people and you will make it.
Stop your TRASH mentality.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Omodua(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

No be only captain Na commander of industries.
Envy and jealousy kee you there!
You are unknown quantity and you will die a poor man.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by shuttox: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I agree with him. The guy's hands are not clean
Clean his hands please
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by benqo01(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
This man should just keep shut!!!!!!¡
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by kcnwaigbo: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I know he is all over the world but I also know that lagos is his headquarters and he makes more than 70% of his profit from his lagos branch
Oga most of his investments are in Abuja not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If you feel the obi cubana guy makes illegal money, why not expose him instead?

I've noticed how poor folks just hate on rich guys as if they are the reason why you are poor and miserable.

U who is calling people poor for expressing their opinion on d said matter, are u rich?
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by meccuno: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
........ [s] A lot bro, Samad of bua, aliko of dangote group(pls don't tell me he's been protected by the FG, if he hasn't been hardworking and consistent no government would be interested in his biz.)[/s], elumelu of UBA, tubaba of hypertek, wizzy of starboy records, davido of 30BG, mikel, kanu, even our own very seun of nairaland. The list is endless bro.
If you can admire BUA and Aliko Dangote, then I dont have any thing to say to you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Chigold101(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Funflipper:

Modern day nigeria 46 cows less than 5 million? Bro a cow the size of a calf or a big goat sells for about 300 to 350k.
That's in the retail market...
But from the North and see the difference

God bless you...
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Chigold101(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lightorder:
oga, it is already too late. Most of these despicable elements you are trying to give sense are already in the sick bed, dying of heart attack. What a man can’t do , he criticizes
Ọ kwa ya?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Wawelexy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=meccuno post=103840204] If you can admire BUA and Aliko Dangote, then I dont have any thing to say to you. undecided[/quote........ Better.... i wouldn't mind being on the no 1 spot on forbe list.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by One4me: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If you feel the obi cubana guy makes illegal money, why not expose him instead?

I've noticed how poor folks just hate on rich guys as if they are the reason why you are poor and miserable.

It is a common thing:
- Some Nigerians that Embassy refused to give Visa, will tell you that there is nothing in that Abroad and that Daisporeans are suffering but go and check your Email, they are begging you for Money grin
- Illiterates always abuse Educated people and tell them how Certificates have become useless, but the same people failed JAMB ten times grin
- Single Women will tell us that Marriage is overrated but go and read their Prayer Points, na how to hook Husband grin
- Ugly people will say beauty is Vanity, yet they are rubbing cream, having nice Cuts and using Human Hair and fake Nails grin
- Tenants will remind you that you cant take House to Heaven but they want a reduction in House Rent grin

The list is endless, they should stop hating and focus on their own life.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by lkillbrokehoes: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
One4me:

It is a common thing:
- Some Nigerians that Embassy refused to give Visa, will tell you that there is nothing in that Abroad and that Daisporeans are suffering but go and check your Email, they are begging you for Money grin
- Illiterates always abuse Educated people and tell them how Certificates have become useless, but the same people failed JAMB ten times grin
- Single Women will tell us that Marriage is overrated but go and read their Prayer Points, na how to hook Husband grin
- Ugly people will say beauty is Vanity, yet they are rubbing cream, having nice Cuts and using Human Hair and fake Nails grin
- Tenants will remind you that you cant take House to Heaven but they want a reduction in House Rent grin

The list is endless, they should stop hating and focus on their own life.
You are 100% right, people just hate successful people for no reason.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by One4me: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
emsco91:
Africans we are too stupid.....
Poverty has redirect our way of reasoning...

Take a look at elon musk and jeff bezoz ....
This are struggling to get to the space and transport people in the process....
No body is shouting FBI or calling the CIA yo investigate them....

Just because some people came and spray bundles of #200 notes we will not hear word again..

Have you ever seen Jeff Bezoz or Elon Musk or Mike Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet, etc spray Money at parties, the way our Nigerian Millionaires do? It is about a wrong MENTALITY
Do you know the above people also do naming ceremony, burial, marriage, birthdays, etc, have you ever seen them do it the way we do in Nigeria?

Really Rich people go to a lot of extent to remain low-key while the Notice me, aspiring Rich people make all the noise.
When your Money really reach the levels, you wont want to be heard sef, talkless of being boisterous.

Mind you, there is nothing wrong in being Rich or wanting to be Rich.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by lkillbrokehoes: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
lexy2014:

U who is calling people poor for expressing their opinion on d said matter, are u rich?
Of course, that's why I'm talking from experience.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by chaloskyx: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
NA DEM SABI IF HIS HANDS ARE CLEAN THEN GOOD FOR HIM IF NOT HE WOULD MEET HIS WATELOO SOON AS FOR ME AM CONTENT WITH WHAT I HAVE NO AMOUNT OF SHOWBOASTING OR GRANDEUR LIFESTYLE CAN MAKE ME LOOK DOWN ON MYSELF ABEG
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by quickly: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
The
Way they do burial in Nigeria is absurd.

Person die do a
Simple burial and a close family outing.

But it turns to owambe alcohol carnival etc.

We all know most of this guys are into
Drug and yahoo bizness that y they spend like dat.

If
You work
For your
Money honestly no way u
Can spend like dat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.