Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem (54487 Views)

Magnificent Ruins From Time Of JESUS Used To Host Biblical Vips Unearthed(Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Princess Who Lived At Time Of Jesus Found Buried With Treasure Worth MILLIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by blacknoir: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Know the truth and it will set you free

The isrealites in the middle East are NOT the biblical children of Israel

Very soon, the truth will be exposed and the imposters will be ashamed

When God starts doing his wonders with the Real people of Israel
Yeah u are right they came all the way from Nigeria,infact buhari was suppose to follow them but he changed his mind in order to oppress us. Do ur research very well,must of them are Jews here are my reasons
1. Some of them are holocaust survivors I.e Jews that survived Hitler concentration camps and some of them are children of holocaust survivors

2. Unlike us Africans that don't value our history some of them can trace their great great great great grandparents(whh were Jews), so even if they might not be practicing Judaism they are still Jews by blood

3. Must of them where persecuted in Europe after Hitler fell,no country would accept them so they where left with no option but to return back to their origin

4. It tallies with biblical prophecy

[b]
Jeremiah 30:1-31:40 ESV / 84 helpful votes
The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Write in a book all the words that I have spoken to you. For behold, days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will restore the fortunes of my people, Israel and Judah, says the Lord, and I will bring them back to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall take possession of it.” These are the words that the Lord spoke concerning Israel and Judah: “Thus says the Lord: We have heard a cry of panic, of terror, and no peace. ...

Isaiah 11:12 ESV / 63 helpful votes
He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 43:5-6 ESV / 56 helpful votes
Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west I will gather you. I will say to the north, Give up, and to the south, Do not withhold; bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth,

Isaiah 66:8 ESV / 55 helpful votes
Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall a land be born in one day? Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment? For as soon as Zion was in labor she brought forth her children

[/b]

there is still a lot more
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by firstolalekan(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:

Have you asked yourselves why NO ARCHEOLOGICAL SUPPORT EXISTS TODAY IN MECCA TO SUPPORT ISLAM'S CLAIM IN ITS BOOKS ABOUT THAT CITY? I challenge you to show us if any exist.
Lol
Ọr d ẹ
So, It's the archeological finding of a story that said the earth is flat and people can fall off towards the end of the earth we should take seriously?

The way some of you people's brain are is very shameful indeed.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by fof1: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
The way i see this universe, i don't think its coming to an end soon. But people like righteousness2 would make u have a second thought.

Hold on to ur Believe and avoid Jesus Christ to ur Peril and Eternal Regret.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by BnQoyyim(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Qudsi:

grin grin
Let me start with 1 Samuel 15:3 in the Old Testament Convenant dedicated to the Israelites (you see Christians for there grin mugu Muslim to cherry pick a part of the Bible) because I don't belong to the Bani Israel physically so we have to ask Allah why he punished Bani Israel for forty years for refusing to enter the land he gave them and finish all the natives of the land. grin
That is why I laugh when I see crazy Muslims crying for Palestine when their Allah said in the qu'ran that he punished Bani Israel for 40years if they don't enter the Land and destroy all those there and settle in that land.
grin
I bet as the ignorant Muslim you are. You never knew that this part was in your qu'ran. grin
We have to ask Allah how he commanded Israel to enter the land without destroying the infants, women and donkeys (You know Muslims in the Arab lands eat donkeys).

And (remember) when Musa said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers: They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then). Then out spake two of those who feared (their Lord, men) unto whom Allah had been gracious: Enter in upon them by the gate, for if ye enter by it, lo! ye will be victorious. So put your trust (in Allah) if ye are indeed believers. They said: O Moses! We will never enter (the land) while they are in it. So go thou and thy Lord and fight! We will sit here. He said: My Lord! I have control of none but myself and my brother, so distinguish between us and the wrong-doing folk. (Their Lord) said: For this the land will surely be forbidden them for forty years that they will wander in the earth, bewildered. So grieve not over the wrongdoing folk. S. 5:20-26 Pickthall

Allah commands Bani Israel to go and fight and because Israel is better than Allah pitying the infants, women and donkeys. Allah had to forbid Bani Israel from the Land for 40years for disobedience to Allah. grin Israel even today has their land shortened and attack on them by the muslims because they have refused to obey Allah and finish all the muslims so that they would have peace as Allah commanded Bani Israel to fight them.

They said: We have been persecuted before you came to us and since you have come to us. He said: It may be that your Lord will destroy your enemy and make you rulers in the land, then He will see how you act. And certainly We overtook Firon's people with droughts and diminution of fruits that they may be mindful. S. 7:129-130 Shakir

Therefore We inflicted retribution on them and drowned them in the sea because they rejected Our signs and were heedless of them. And We made the people who were deemed weak to inherit the eastern land and the western ones which We had blessed; and the good word of your Lord was fulfilled in the children of Israel because they bore up (sufferings) patiently; and We utterly destroyed what Firon and his people had wrought and what they built. S. 7:136-137

Now this is where brings us to the God in flesh: Jesus Christ who showed us correctly how the Father truly was unlike how the Jews negatively interpreted God and how MuhamMad the mugu pedophile prophet interpreted God wrongly as a genocidist. Jesus at the Center came and interpreted God perfectly to all humans unlike how Judaism and Islam interpreted God as evil monsters. Only Christianity as introduced by Jesus Christ who on the Cross still forgave His enemies by saying:
Luke 23:33-34 NKJV — And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left. Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” And they divided His garments and cast lots.

Just imagine if Jesus Christ had given Christians to destroy all the Jews and Muslims. None would have been able to match us. Imagine if Christians are instructed by Jesus Christ to kill and hate those who hate them like Muslims are told by MuhamMad and Allah to do those who leave Islam or criticises Islam like you seek to know me so you will kill me instead like Jesus Christ we are told to love and forgive our enemies when they attack us. Muslims keep killing Christians and new muslims become Christians and start exposing Islam like Al Fadi of Cira international, a Saudi Arabia man exposing Islam and MuhamMad or Christian Prince, a Saudi Arabia man with an Islamic Degree exposing Islam or like me on Nairaland exposing Islam and MuhamMad. Imagine, If Jesus Christ had told the Christians to do likewise like the muslims. The muslims will cease existing because they are cowards and weaklings and only attack people at their lowest points. Imagine tiny Israel they can't even defeat. Now, imagine what Christians would have done to them if Jesus Christ didn't say we should forgive our enemies. Still Christians dominate as the qu'ran said that the followers of Isa will do. The muslims kept attacking Christian Lands and the only time the Crusade Army was raised. Islam was pushed back or today the whole of Europe would have been islamized.

grin
Like me help expose your lies by posting that Matthew 10 the words of Jesus where you claimed that Killing is emphasize when Jesus said I came "but Sword" that you highlighted.

What is this Sword Jesus talked about? And if Jesus came to kill then why did he not pick up the Sword and start slaughtering the Romans or the Pharisees Jews that hated him? Why did his disciples not pick up the Sword to start slaughtering like MuhamMad and his followers did. I know that you are a lover of lies that is why you will even choose to follow mugu false prophet MuhamMad in the first place so let's the full verse of Jesus and the so called lies of yours that HE JESUS who was God in flesh emphasize killing. Let's see what He said fully:

Matthew 10:16-36 NKJV — “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. “But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues. “You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. “But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; “for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. “Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. “When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes. “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. “It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household! “Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. “Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. “And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. “Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. “But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. “Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. “But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven. “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. “For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; “and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’

The Sword Jesus brought was the Injeel (Gospel). This is why you Muslims kill the Christians each time that they declare Jesus Christ as God. You see Jesus said here in Matthew 10:28 that we should not be afraid of you muslims that can only kill our bodies but can not kill our souls. This sword by Jesus is the hatred that Christians will get in Matthew 10:22 because Muslims and other false cults and irreligious groups hate Christians as they first hated Jesus. This sword is the hatred that muslims have of Christians because they expose the evil deeds of MuhamMad just like Jesus did of the Pharisees so they seek to kill Christians. This Sword is even that some mere Churchgoers who call themselves Christians will betray the gospel of Jesus as Fathers will deliver their children up to death and vice versa just like Muslim Honour Killings where Muslim girl accepts Jesus and maybe wants to marry a Christian male. Her own parents and brothers will chase her and kill her:

Muhammad practised honor killing.
He had a chance to set a good example but he failed.

Sahih Muslim No. 4206:

"A woman came to the prophet and asked for purification by seeking punishment. He told her to go away and seek God's forgiveness. She persisted four times and admitted she was pregnant. He told her to wait until she had given birth. Then he said that the Muslim community should wait until she had weaned her child. When the day arrived for the child to take solid food, Muhammad handed the child over to the community. And when he had given command over her and she was put in a hole up to her breast, he ordered the people to stone her. Khalid b. al-Walid came forward with a stone which he threw at her head, and when the blood spurted on her face he cursed her.

Why are you muslims contradictory and after you say you don't insult Jesus. How can Jesus Christ emphasize killing and your qu'ran still says that Jesus didn't sin?!! grin How do you reconcile this contradiction by muslims that expose MuhamMad to be the greatest liar and don't know what he was talking about in the qu'ran.

The contradictions in the Bibles wouldn't allow you to subscribe to the truth.
Amongst the fallacies and the contradictions are as follow:

Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

How many fighting men were found in Judah?

(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)

(b) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

(a) Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)

(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

In what year of King Asa’s reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

(a) Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 – 16:cool

(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

(a) Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)

(b) Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

(a) Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)

(b) Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

(a) Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)

(b) Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

How many were the children of Zattu?

(a) Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool

(b) Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

How many were the children of Azgad?

(a) One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)

(b) Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

How many were the children of Adin?

(a) Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)

(b) Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

How many were the children of Hashum?

(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)

(b) Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)

(b) One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)

Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:

(a) 29,818 (Ezra)

(b) 31,089 (Nehemiah)

How many singers accompanied the assembly?

(a) Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)

(b) Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

What was the name of King Abijah’s mother?

(a) Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2)

(b) Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter whose name was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)

Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?

(a) Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)

(b) No (Joshua 15:63)

Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?

(a) Jacob (Matthew 1:16)

(b) Hell (Luke 3:23)

Jesus descended from which son of David?

(a) Solomon (Matthew 1:6)

(b) Nathan(Luke3:31)

Who was the father of Shealtiel?

(a) Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)

(b) Neri’ (Luke 3:27)

Which son of Zerubbabel was an ancestor of Jesus Christ?

(a) Abiud (Matthew 1: 13)

(b) Rhesa (Luke 3:27) But the seven sons of Zerubbabel are as follows: i.Meshullam, ii. Hananiah, iii. Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v.Berechiah, vi. Hasadiah, viii. Jushabhesed (I Chronicles 3:19, 20). The names Abiud and Rhesa do not fit in anyway.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Thelife: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
oxiide22:
you see, you guys lack comprehension. The word "Islam" is an Arabic word mean submission therefore, in a religious context Islam means submission to the will of God. Now go check your bible there are several places were Jesus, Abraham, Noah, Jacob, moses,David,Solomon and the rest prayed to God and submitted there will to God an referred themselves as God's servants. Yeah, even Satan is a Muslim before he was cursed and banished for his refusal to prostrate to Adam as instructed by God. I also have a question for u, did Jesus ever in his lifetime even for ones said I'm God worship me or did he ever referred himself as Christian?

You are just as foolish as your gigolo fake prophet mumuhamed, I asked you to show us where those prophet said they are Muslim or there religion are Islam but here you are na rating the garbage your foolish imam use to brainwashed you, what a waste of space grin grin grin, so those prophet are Muslim but they have for once called themselves that " I am a Muslim" or "my religion is islam" but one pedophile that came 500 years after them told you that they are Muslim and there religion islam are you believe the trash he told you grin. So dumb of you people well I will still hit you again with your foolishness.

So it now about Arabic and English right? Guess you should be ready to show us where those prophet said " my religion is submission (hisslam) then.

Don't worry I will show you where Jesus said I'm God worship me, once you, your brain dead imam and your dumb islamic scholar are ready to show us where those prophet said " I am a Muslim" or " my religion is Islam" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by sagenaija: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
firstolalekan:

Lol
Ọr d ẹ
So, It's the archeological finding of a story that said the earth is flat and people can fall off towards the end of the earth we should take seriously?

The way some of you people's brain are is very shameful indeed.

You have just exposed your very shameful brain.
What is this thread about? Flat earth?

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by sagenaija: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
mujahid777:

Archaeological evidence like what oga? Like that of Jesus resurrection and rising to heaven,or calming the weather; or archaeological evidence of God's revealing himself to the Jewish people,or Moses splitting the red sea...and other such things that form the core of your beliefs?
People excavating the ruins of New York city in the far future won't be proof that spider man is real.
Jerusalem is an historical city and so is Mecca. No serious historian disputes that these cities,for a long time,had spiritual significance to a people in the first place.

Looks like you are still struggling with COMPREHENSION.
Why don't you consult PROPHET GOOGLE (Peace be upon him) to understand what archeology is and while you are at it, check up Tales from Arabia.

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by sagenaija: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
oxiide22:
yoga do u have brain at all? FYI, Islam did not start from the time of Muhammad. Abraham is a Muslim likewise Noah,moses, Jacob Adam all of them were Muslims Jesus is also a Muslim not a son of god or God himself as u claimed

Why is it so difficult for some of you guys to see things in clear perspective?
Is the matter we are on about all those people you listed up there?

2 Likes

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Benrosaria(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Suspect33:
Psalm 14:1
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God"

The most successful of men are those who after life here on earth, were found worthy (through the finished works of Christ) to enter the Kingdom of God, it doesn't matter how much you garner in wealth here on earth, if you don't have Christ, you are wretchedly poor

If you have Christ you are literally fucking sad and poor in love
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Benrosaria(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
otokx:
Isreal is developing its tourism sector.

Tell them. Speak this out. Really Jesus must be stupid to be used by sky daddy to Bleep with earth.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Benrosaria(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS Christ, the Most Important being Ever to Come on this Earth.

JESUS Christ, the One who came on this Earth and Paid the Price for the Sins of all Humanity by Dying on the Cross and Resurrecting after 3 days.

JESUS Christ , the Only Way for all of Humanity to be Saved.

JESUS Christ, the Only one who Decides the Fate of All Humanity in Eternity irrespective of whether you say you Believe Him or not.

JESUS Christ, the One who is Coming back anymoment from now to Snatch all that Believe in Him, Living Right and Ready.

Come to HIM today and be Saved! There is no More time..

So your Jesus decides your fate and yet will watch you die at the point of death
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by mujahid777(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size][s]
Looks like you are still struggling with COMPREHENSION.
Why don't you consult PROPHET GOOGLE (Peace be upon him) to understand what archeology is and while you are at it, check up Tales from Arabia. [/s]
What sort of "archaeological" evidence are you looking for?
Mecca is a historical city and has been a spiritual center for the Arabs long before Islam- historians agree with this.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Ruthymoon(f): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
shocked
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by sagenaija: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
mujahid777:

What sort of "archaeological" evidence are you looking for?
Mecca is a historical city and has been a spiritual center for the Arabs long before Islam- historians agree with this.
We know when an abdul is running away from confronting the reality.
Ok, please show us pre-Islamic evidence to show that Mecca was what you claim about it above.

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by 2dominate: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Qudsi:

Everything that exposes the fraudulent pedophile MuhamMad is always ignorance, frustration, severe pain grin to an average muslim who has decided that instead of rejecting this pedophile MuhamMad going by even his own islamic records. He would rather behead that individual who exposes this facts about MuhamMad. No wonder there are blasphemy laws for Muhammad and the murder of all who question Islam in all places where majority of Muslims are.

Even on Nairaland. Is not quite shameful that only Islam needs the protection of Nairaland by having one declare that one is a Muslim before one can comment on Islamic threads knowing fully well that Islam on it's own can never stand up to scrutiny so it needs these type of protections. grin
Not even the pagan worshippers that are suppose to have this protection on Nairaland have this. The Pagans with many gods are even more grounded that Islam that claims to have one god that has to shut others down in other for Islam not to be exposed. grin

What is to be tolerant about exposing a 54year old Arab illiterate Pedophile who slept with a 9year old doll playing girl child. grin If you have a 9year old daughter or niece and a 54year old evil sick mind twisted man who claims to be a prophet fon.dles and sleep with her. Will you be "tolerant and so peaceful" in exposing him?!! grin grin

What is fake claim by exposing the fact that you don't know your qu'ran and hadiths to the world. grin grin.

You don't even know that these references are there for you to check and that what I have provided are Sahih authentic Islamic Hadiths whether you want those of the Sunni or the Shia. grin grin

Is MuhamMad the dead corspe who was an impotent Pedophile when he was alive the god of Islam?

How is man arrested for "blasphemy" over a dead pedophile of over 1400 years?

I have said it for anyone to stay a Muslim that one has to lose all sense of decency, morality and is someone who doesn't research the truth but loves a lie.

Muslims, you call MuhamMad, who was 54years old as at the time of marrying Aisha, who was 6years old and still played with doll and not yet reached puberty a "prophet". MuhamMad slept with her at 9years when she was first taken to his house and coupled with the fact that she was so sick that her hairs were falling which meant that MuhamMad would have slept with her at 6 or 7 or 8years if not for Aisha's sickness.

1.2 billion Muslims call this sick depraved MuhamMad a "prophet" and will even have you killied for blasphemy if you call MuhamMad a Pedophile as recorded by authentic Sahih Islamic Hadith records by the first set of muslims.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151  

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَتْ إِحْدَانَا إِذَا حَاضَتْ أَمَرَهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ تَتَّزِرَ ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُهَا ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"If one of us was menstruating, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would tell her to put on an Izar (waist wrap) then he would fon.dle her."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 287
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 288
Sunan an-Nasai
Ignored
I refuse to debase myself by engaging you in any kind of conversation, nothing good morally or spiritually comes out of this your uncouth mouth
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by globeer: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
wow! interesting.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by mujahid777(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:

We know when an abdul is running away from confronting the reality.
Ok, please show us pre-Islamic evidence to show that Mecca was what you claim about it above.
Ancient historians like Ptolemy and Diodorus Siculus records it.
It isn't disputed by the modern experts either,so I wonder why you're creating an argument when there isn't supposed to be none.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Pickieox(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Suspect33:
Psalm 14:1
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God"

The most successful of men are those who after life here on earth, were found worthy (through the finished works of Christ) to enter the Kingdom of God, it doesn't matter how much you garner in wealth here on earth, if you don't have Christ, you are wretchedly poor

A wise man says it louder; Bleep sky daddy grin grin grin
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Stanbaba30: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
The way i see this universe, i don't think its coming to an end soon. But people like righteousness2 would make u have a second thought.
Well, truth is , it's not for you to bother when the end is coming, what you should be concerned about is your standing with Jesus Christ. Because when He comes, there'll be no prior notice. Cheers �

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2021
2dominate:

Ignored
I refuse to debase myself by engaging you in any kind of conversation, [s]nothing good morally or spiritually comes out of this your uncouth mouth[/s]

grin grin
Come off it!!
You were never dignified in the first place to start with. You already demeaned and debased your whole humanity following a 54year old Arab illiterate Pedophile Prophet MuhamMad who slept with a doll playing 9year old girl child and snatched his adopted son's wife, Zaynab and revealed qu'ran 33:37,38 and 50 to justify this evil deeds of his.

Nothing good or spiritual will come from you following pedophile prophet MuhamMad. He had an uncouth mouth. Let me show you proof from authentic Sahih Bukhari Hadith and others that show proof of what a satanic hypocrite uncouth backbiter that the mugu pedophile prophet MuhamMad was that even his 9year old girl child wife noticed and reported for us grin

Mugu prophet MuhamMad abused the man with all kinds of vile behind his back but when the man entered. MuhamMad pretended to be nice to him. Exactly how the Muslims are. Tell you to your face that we are all one but behind call you kuffir like Pantami did in that recorded preaching in a Mosque. grin

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنِ ابْنِ الْمُنْكَدِرِ، حَدَّثَهُ عُرْوَةُ بْنُ الزُّبَيْرِ، أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ، أَخْبَرَتْهُ‏.‏ أَنَّهُ، اسْتَأْذَنَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَجُلٌ فَقَالَ ‏‏ ائْذَنُوا لَهُ فَبِئْسَ ابْنُ الْعَشِيرَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ أَوْ ‏"‏ بِئْسَ أَخُو الْعَشِيرَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَلَمَّا دَخَلَ أَلاَنَ لَهُ الْكَلاَمَ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ لَهُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قُلْتَ مَا قُلْتَ، ثُمَّ أَلَنْتَ لَهُ فِي الْقَوْلِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ أَىْ عَائِشَةُ، إِنَّ شَرَّ النَّاسِ مَنْزِلَةً عِنْدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ تَرَكَهُ ـ أَوْ وَدَعَهُ ـ النَّاسُ اتِّقَاءَ فُحْشِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated Aisha:

A man asked permission to see the Prophet. He said, "Let Him come in; What an evil man of the tribe he is! (Or, What an evil brother of the tribe he is). But when he entered, the Prophet (ﷺ) spoke to him gently in a polite manner. I said to him, "O Allah's Apostle! You have said what you have said, then you spoke to him in a very gentle and polite manner? The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The worse people, in the sight of Allah are those whom the people leave (undisturbed) to save themselves from their dirty language."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6131
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 158
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 152  

MuhamMad was suffering from mental epilepsy that used made him fall unconscious and naked before the whole people. What a possessed MuhamMad

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مَطَرُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا رَوْحٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا زَكَرِيَّاءُ بْنُ إِسْحَاقَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ دِينَارٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يُحَدِّثُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يَنْقُلُ مَعَهُمُ الْحِجَارَةَ لِلْكَعْبَةِ وَعَلَيْهِ إِزَارُهُ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُ الْعَبَّاسُ عَمُّهُ يَا ابْنَ أَخِي، لَوْ حَلَلْتَ إِزَارَكَ فَجَعَلْتَ عَلَى مَنْكِبَيْكَ دُونَ الْحِجَارَةِ‏.‏ قَالَ فَحَلَّهُ فَجَعَلَهُ عَلَى مَنْكِبَيْهِ، فَسَقَطَ مَغْشِيًّا عَلَيْهِ، فَمَا رُئِيَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ عُرْيَانًا صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

While Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka`ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-`Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.

Sahih al-Bukhari 364
In-book : Book 8, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 360  

MuhamMad was a dirty trashbag who not only put his saliva in the mouths of babies. He went to graves to put his saliva in the mouth of dead bodies:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَزُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، وَأَحْمَدُ بْنُ عَبْدَةَ الضَّبِّيُّ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لاِبْنِ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ - قَالَ ابْنُ عَبْدَةَ أَخْبَرَنَا وَقَالَ الآخَرَانِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ عَمْرٍو، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ جَابِرًا، يَقُولُ أَتَى النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَبْرَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أُبَىٍّ فَأَخْرَجَهُ مِنْ قَبْرِهِ فَوَضَعَهُ عَلَى رُكْبَتَيْهِ وَنَفَثَ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ رِيقِهِ وَأَلْبَسَهُ قَمِيصَهُ فَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ ‏.‏
Jabir reported Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) came to the grave of 'Abdullah b. Ubayy, brought him out from that, placed him on his knee and put his saliva in his mouth and shrouded him in his own shirt and Allah knows best.

Sahih Muslim 2773 a
In-book : Book 51, Hadith 2
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 38, Hadith 6678  

MuhamMad was a mentally unstable occultist who usually went to Baqi (Graveyard) to stand and raise his hands thrice. I guess to get some revelations from Satan in the middle of the night and when his 9year old girl child wife discovered him one day. He bear her:

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنِي هَارُونُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ الأَيْلِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ الْمُطَّلِبِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ مُحَمَّدَ بْنَ قَيْسٍ، يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُ عَائِشَةَ، تُحَدِّثُ فَقَالَتْ أَلاَ أُحَدِّثُكُمْ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَعَنِّي ‏.‏ قُلْنَا بَلَى ح. وَحَدَّثَنِي مَنْ، سَمِعَ حَجَّاجًا الأَعْوَرَ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَجَّاجُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، - رَجُلٌ مِنْ قُرَيْشٍ - عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ قَيْسِ بْنِ مَخْرَمَةَ، بْنِ الْمُطَّلِبِ أَنَّهُ قَالَ يَوْمًا أَلاَ أُحَدِّثُكُمْ عَنِّي وَعَنْ أُمِّي قَالَ فَظَنَنَّا أَنَّهُ يُرِيدُ أُمَّهُ الَّتِي وَلَدَتْهُ ‏.‏ قَالَ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ أَلاَ أُحَدِّثُكُمْ عَنِّي وَعَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏.‏ قُلْنَا بَلَى ‏.‏ قَالَ قَالَتْ لَمَّا كَانَتْ لَيْلَتِيَ الَّتِي كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِيهَا عِنْدِي انْقَلَبَ فَوَضَعَ رِدَاءَهُ وَخَلَعَ نَعْلَيْهِ فَوَضَعَهُمَا عِنْدَ رِجْلَيْهِ وَبَسَطَ طَرَفَ إِزَارِهِ عَلَى فِرَاشِهِ فَاضْطَجَعَ فَلَمْ يَلْبَثْ إِلاَّ رَيْثَمَا ظَنَّ أَنْ قَدْ رَقَدْتُ فَأَخَذَ رِدَاءَهُ رُوَيْدًا وَانْتَعَلَ رُوَيْدًا وَفَتَحَ الْبَابَ فَخَرَجَ ثُمَّ أَجَافَهُ رُوَيْدًا فَجَعَلْتُ دِرْعِي فِي رَأْسِي وَاخْتَمَرْتُ وَتَقَنَّعْتُ إِزَارِي ثُمَّ انْطَلَقْتُ عَلَى إِثْرِهِ حَتَّى جَاءَ الْبَقِيعَ فَقَامَ فَأَطَالَ الْقِيَامَ ثُمَّ رَفَعَ يَدَيْهِ ثَلاَثَ مَرَّاتٍ ثُمَّ انْحَرَفَ فَانْحَرَفْتُ فَأَسْرَعَ فَأَسْرَعْتُ فَهَرْوَلَ فَهَرْوَلْتُ فَأَحْضَرَ فَأَحْضَرْتُ فَسَبَقْتُهُ فَدَخَلْتُ فَلَيْسَ إِلاَّ أَنِ اضْطَجَعْتُ فَدَخَلَ فَقَالَ ‏‏ مَا لَكِ يَا عَائِشُ حَشْيَا رَابِيَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ قُلْتُ لاَ شَىْءَ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ لَتُخْبِرِينِي أَوْ لَيُخْبِرَنِّي اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ بِأَبِي أَنْتَ وَأُمِّي ‏.‏ فَأَخْبَرْتُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَأَنْتِ السَّوَادُ الَّذِي رَأَيْتُ أَمَامِي ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ فَلَهَدَنِي فِي صَدْرِي لَهْدَةً أَوْجَعَتْنِي ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَظَنَنْتِ أَنْ يَحِيفَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكِ وَرَسُولُهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ مَهْمَا يَكْتُمِ النَّاسُ يَعْلَمْهُ اللَّهُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَإِنَّ جِبْرِيلَ أَتَانِي حِينَ رَأَيْتِ فَنَادَانِي فَأَخْفَاهُ مِنْكِ فَأَجَبْتُهُ فَأَخْفَيْتُهُ مِنْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ يَدْخُلُ عَلَيْكِ وَقَدْ وَضَعْتِ ثِيَابَكِ وَظَنَنْتُ أَنْ قَدْ رَقَدْتِ فَكَرِهْتُ أَنْ أُوقِظَكِ وَخَشِيتُ أَنْ تَسْتَوْحِشِي فَقَالَ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ يَأْمُرُكَ أَنْ تَأْتِيَ أَهْلَ الْبَقِيعِ فَتَسْتَغْفِرَ لَهُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ قُلْتُ كَيْفَ أَقُولُ لَهُمْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ قُولِي السَّلاَمُ عَلَى أَهْلِ الدِّيَارِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمِينَ وَيَرْحَمُ اللَّهُ الْمُسْتَقْدِمِينَ مِنَّا وَالْمُسْتَأْخِرِينَ وَإِنَّا إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ بِكُمْ لَلاَحِقُونَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

Muhammad b. Qais said (to the people):

Should I not narrate to you (a hadith of the Holy Prophet) on my authority and on the authority of my mother? We thought that he meant the mother who had given him birth.

He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was 'A'isha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi'. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'A'isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He gave me a nudge on the chest which I felt, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you? She said: Whatsoever the people conceal, Allah will know it. He said: Gabriel came to me when you saw me. He called me and he concealed it from you. I responded to his call, but I too concealed it from you (for he did not come to you), as you were not fully dressed. I thought that you had gone to sleep, and I did not like to awaken you, fearing that you may be frightened. He (Gabriel) said: Your Lord has commanded you to go to the inhabitants of Baqi' (to those lying in the graves) and beg pardon for them. I said: Messenger of Allah, how should I pray for them (How should I beg forgiveness for them)? He said: Say, Peace be upon the inhabitants of this city (graveyard) from among the Believers and the Muslims, and may Allah have mercy on those who have gone ahead of us, and those who come later on, and we shall, God willing, join you.

Sahih Muslim 974 b
In-book : Book 11, Hadith 132
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 4, Hadith 2127

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by firstolalekan(m): 3:05am On Jul 19, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You have just exposed your very shameful brain.
What is this thread about? Flat earth?
E-diots can't get the message.
Dead brain.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by sagenaija: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2021
mujahid777:

Ancient historians like Ptolemy and Diodorus Siculus records it.
It isn't disputed by the modern experts either,so I wonder why you're creating an argument when there isn't supposed to be none.
Did you say Ptolemy?
Again, I want you to check Prophet GOOGLE (Peace be upon him!) and looked for researched materials to see if you are on solid ground or on shifting sand.

Some points to note:
Ptolemy only described places, many of which he never directly visited.
Ptolemy never made a map himself. People who lived centuries after him used his descriptions to draw up maps.
Ptolemy never made a direct reference to Mecca.

If, like Islam claims, Mecca existed SINCE THE TIME OF ADAM, and remains until now, don't you think virtually every civilisation in the world world would have stories upon stories about Mecca?
How come there is so much information about other cities in the same geographical region but that of Mecca is sparse?
And that for a city that has existed since the beginning of human history?

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by wirinet(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2021
fof1:

Hold on to ur Believe and avoid Jesus Christ to ur Peril and Eternal Regret.
I hate any religion based on threats and blackmail. Lots of people avoid Jesus to dare him do his worst.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by AntiChristian: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
oguns222:

Shut up, you Hypocrite.

Between you and I know, you know you will never question anything supported by Islam. Even if it sounds stupid, you will still support and defend it because Islam says so.

You are opposing this one because you never knew Islam too supports the Holy status of the place.

Even your monicker itself indicates complete ignorance about the history of the Islam you claim that you practice.

You don't need to behave as if you were illbred from home by telling me to shut up. Only uncouth people say that.
The post says the site is holy and not "the holiest site" so what crime did I commit?

And can you explain how my moniker indicates such?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by AntiChristian: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
rhektor:

If you can provide just one archeological findings about Meca and Medina that support Islam and Mohammed, I will become an Abdul. A deal?

Start with this first!

https://www.idosi.org/wjihc/wjihc1(3)11/7.pdf
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by oguns222: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

You don't need to behave as if you were illbred from home by telling me to shut up. Only uncouth people say that.
The post says the site is holy and not "the holiest site" so what crime did I commit?

And can you explain how my moniker indicates such?

Imagine this entity from rotten home calling someone else Illbred. Have you discussed with your mum recently for updated information about how you were born? Idiotic terrorist.

And like I wrote earlier, your monicker indicates you have zero understanding about the religion you claim to be practicing.

Dumb idiots like you will be useful as suicide bombers since you will swallow any rubbish they sell to you in the name of Islam without a proper mental analysis.

Òpònú ayíràdà afọ́jú
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by AntiChristian: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
oguns222:

Imagine this entity from rotten home calling someone else Illbred. Have you discussed with your mum recently for updated information about how you were born? Idiotic terrorist.

And like I wrote earlier, your monicker indicates you have zero understanding about the religion you claim to be practicing.

Dumb idiots like you will be useful as suicide bombers since you will swallow any rubbish they sell to you in the name of Islam without a proper mental analysis.

Òpònú ayíràdà afọ́jú

Alaileko, akoogba omo afofun gbemu olori awon oponu gbogbo aye!
Alhamdulillah, I am the head of a family!

Continue to wallow in your oponuism!
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by oguns222: 5:33am On Jul 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Alaileko, akoogba omo afofun gbemu olori awon oponu gbogbo aye!
Alhamdulillah, I am the head of a family!

Continue to wallow in your oponuism!

Your middle names must be dumbness and confusion.

Even your monicker displays dumbness and confusion. No true Muslim will be antichristian, except a Muslim with the tendencies of a Terrorist.

It is either you are too dumb to realise this or you are just confused, not knowing right from left.

Even the akoigba and abiiko you wrote are opposite of each other. Are you doing a serious business with confusion or what?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by mujahid777(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
sagenaija:
[s]
Did you say Ptolemy?
Again, I want you to check Prophet GOOGLE (Peace be upon him!) and looked for researched materials to see if you are on solid ground or on shifting sand.

Some points to note:
Ptolemy only described places, many of which he never directly visited.
Ptolemy never made a map himself. People who lived centuries after him used his descriptions to draw up maps.
Ptolemy never made a direct reference to Mecca.

If, like Islam claims, Mecca existed SINCE THE TIME OF ADAM, and remains until now, don't you think virtually every civilisation in the world world would have stories upon stories about Mecca?
How come there is so much information about other cities in the same geographical region but that of Mecca is sparse?
And that for a city that has existed since the beginning of human history?[/s]
"He made no direct reference to Mecca"...What do you mean by this? Are you expecting his reference to the city to be spelt exactly as M E C C A before undecided
"He never directly visited the places," "He made no map himself" ....Nigga you're just hanging onto straws here grin
Even the second writer I mentioned described not just the city but the Kaaba.

"If, like Islam claims, Mecca existed SINCE THE TIME OF ADAM, and remains until now, don't you think virtually every civilisation in the world world would have stories upon stories about Mecca?"
This is absurd...
Virtually every civilization ke sad,including the Mayans abi? You're saying virtually every ancient civilization made reference to virtually every town or city existing on Earth,and that we have extant copies of all their references No one said Mecca was populated right from time by the way.

One would think you're some expert historian academic,and what you're doing is listing out the techniques in historiography that peers into an historical claim meanwhile you're just listing out any nonsense that comes to your mind while giving it the garb of historicity.
All this arguments are unnecessary,simply tell us wether the experts consider it to be a myth?

Anyways,since you're so concerned about historical references,what authentic historical sources/writers makes mention of Jesus contemporarily? I guess that automatically makes him a myth?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by sagenaija: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
mujahid777:

"He made no direct reference to Mecca"...What do you mean by this? Are you expecting his reference to the city to be spelt exactly as M E C C A before undecided
"He never directly visited the places," "He made no map himself" ....Nigga you're just hanging onto straws here grin
Even the second writer I mentioned described not just the city but the Kaaba.

"If, like Islam claims, Mecca existed SINCE THE TIME OF ADAM, and remains until now, don't you think virtually every civilisation in the world world would have stories upon stories about Mecca?"
This is absurd...
Virtually every civilization ke sad,including the Mayans abi? You're saying virtually every ancient civilization made reference to virtually every town or city existing on Earth,and that we have extant copies of all their references No one said Mecca was populated right from time by the way.

One would think you're some expert historian academic,and what you're doing is listing out the techniques in historiography that peers into an historical claim meanwhile you're just listing out any nonsense that comes to your mind while giving it the garb of historicity.
All this arguments are unnecessary,simply tell us wether the experts consider it to be a myth?

Anyways,since you're so concerned about historical references,what authentic historical sources/writers makes mention of Jesus contemporarily? I guess that automatically makes him a myth?

You Abduls are very predictable. One would have expected you to come up with concrete evidence to disclaim my position instead what you've done is to show us how incapable you are to present any reasonable argument.

When you attack people instead of the argument put forward it simply shows that you are unwilling to accept the facts.

You claimed that:
But you have provided NO evidence to that effect including archeological evidence.

If you're afraid to confront the truth about your religion so be it. But the FACTS remain - no archeological evidence exists for the claims you guys make about Mecca or even many things in Islam.

You have been sold a dummy and you bought it hook line and sinker.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by searay(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jman24:

Those guys are making millions of dollars on pilgrimage.
Something we would have been doing here in Africa with our temples scattered all over from far end of Ethiopia to the sub-saharan areas of Africa down to the Temple of Arochukwu

In case we don't know.How I wish Africa can add value to theirs
Arochukwu is a town in south East Nigeria.
Aro means people while chukwu means God.
So our knowledge of God didn't start with the western world

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) / A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.