Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem (54443 Views)

Magnificent Ruins From Time Of JESUS Used To Host Biblical Vips Unearthed(Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Princess Who Lived At Time Of Jesus Found Buried With Treasure Worth MILLIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Tovard(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2021
I am getting to believe that both Christians, Muslims or Jew always originated from the same place, it was we Africans that misunderstood these religions.

How can a Muslims, Jew and Christians worshipped in the same building.

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by musicwriter(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2021
@fergie0o1

This's how people are being deceived.

They find an artefact and they connect it to a mythical character, therefore, deceiving people who don't know the facts.

While the artefact is real but there was no Jesus time. If Jesus is real, they should instead find Jesus's artefact and link it to an ancient monument. That's all they need to prove a Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Abaribee: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Happy Sunday my beautiful people.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by alphaconde(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2021
If feels good seeing the reality of things stock up in your imagination
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2021
The rate at which this people are making discoveries, they fit discover David prick one day

Signing out.....

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Martahi: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Time of Jesus no the pass 2000 years ago. No be juju be that �
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2021
buJu234:
Sorry I have a question.. how come muslims said the own Jerusalem?

When all discoveries point only to the Jews and Christianity!

Or is it that someone is lying?
Christians don't own Jerusalem Mr man. The Jews don't even like Christians and which Muslim said that Jerusalem Mr man. Una go just commot from beer parlour dey misyarn.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by KGD10: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2021
musicwriter:
@fergie0o1

They find an artefact and they connect it to a mythical character, therefore, deceiving people who don't know the facts.

While the artefact is real but there was no Jesus time.

Jesus isn't mythical tho. He's real. There were several letters written about him by the ruler of Romans.

4 Likes

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by dazzlingd(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2021
They never scam una finish, una just start...dem go chop u till nothing remain...shebi una no wan get sense

2 Likes

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2021
AntiChristian:
Holiest site indeed!

Even your co. slaves residing in Jerusalem considered it as Holiest site, who are you slave in Nigeria to kick against this fact..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by sisisioge: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2021
It is very easy to guess what happened. There was war....the other side took over and built their temple on it. Misery unravelled grin

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by AntiChristian: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:

Have you asked yourselves why NO ARCHEOLOGICAL SUPPORT EXISTS TODAY IN MECCA TO SUPPORT ISLAM'S CLAIM IN ITS BOOKS ABOUT THAT CITY? I challenge you to show us if any exist.

Yes, you are free to quote archeology when it fits your narrative. But when it doesn't you keep mute.

What archeology do we need to believe in the Qu'ran? It has been memorized from the time of the last Prophet of Allah. What preservation surpasses this?

But how many people has memorized the Bible in it's original language?

And has archeology studies stopped? It is continuous!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by musicwriter(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

Jesus isn't mythical tho. He's real. There were several letters written about him by the ruler of Romans.

Were the letters written to Jesus? Did Jesus reply the letters?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Wawelexy(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Canberra55:
How many likes do you want on this comment?
....... Lolz... not here for the likes tho.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Wawelexy(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2021
onomeabuja:

This world no go end now , na only human bieng de END every single day......so which way we de now
....... This thing tire me bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
buJu234:

Muslims who are mainly Arab descendants said Mohamed their father had a "dream" he was in Jerusalem

Just like me saying i dreamt i had a house in America and my children would start fighting Americans in the future for their father's house

So upon that muslims say they own the place of Jewish descendants and Jewish ancestors

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by eraankusam07(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
To me Muslims has no claim over this place, because history has made it known to us that "MOHAMMED was born about 500-600 years after the birth of Jesus Christ, and here, the archiologist made it that its existed between 20-30 AD.
They should stay away with their false claims.

6 Likes

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Know the truth and it will set you free

The isrealites in the middle East are NOT the biblical children of Israel

Very soon, the truth will be exposed and the imposters will be ashamed

When God starts doing his wonders with the Real people of Israel
which real people again.....
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by KGD10: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2021
musicwriter:

Were the letters written to Jesus? Did Jesus reply the letters?

It was written about him. One had even written on how some people were following a man called Jesus until he was trialled. The said letter was actually narrating about something else,I think about something about riots while the said writer had claimed he had no hands in it since some fanatics had the tendency of following some men hence why Jesus was cited as an example.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by 2dominate: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Mikecold:
Muslims who are mainly Arab descendants said Mohamed their father had a "dream" he was in Jerusalem

Just like me saying i dreamt i had a house in America and my children would start fighting Americans in the future for their father's house

So upon that muslims say they own the place of Jewish descendants and Jewish ancestors
You've come again with your half baked knowledge from the bible

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nascimento(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:

Have you asked yourselves why NO ARCHEOLOGICAL SUPPORT EXISTS TODAY IN MECCA TO SUPPORT ISLAM'S CLAIM IN ITS BOOKS ABOUT THAT CITY? I challenge you to show us if any exist.

If u are still thinking that Jerusalem is still the seat of pure worship or the holiest site of worship, then you are wrong. Granted, the Israelites were chosen, but they rejected the messiah. With that rejection, God rejected them as his chosen people. God turned to the gentiles (us), giving us the privilege of having a relationship with him through his son Jesus christ. The Bible even said that in Every LAND, the man that fears Him, is acceptable to him. So everywhere we are is holy to God. Not Jerusalem, but everywhere we are. As long as we conduct ourselves in harmony to God's righteous standards and serve him in spirit and truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Know the truth and it will set you free

The isrealites in the middle East are NOT the biblical children of Israel

Very soon, the truth will be exposed and the imposters will be ashamed

When God starts doing his wonders with the Real people of Israel

Who are the biblical children of Israel
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by jom28gy(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2021
You told you that Jerusalem is a Holy place
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Wawelexy(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only the activities of the human beings therein this earth can destroy this earth soon and not one foreign body or alien
....... But one can't be so sure as there are proof of the existence of this foreign body and one can still see signs and wonders that he truely still exist.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Tirips(f): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2021
DSC7:
1 Chronicles 16:34
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalms 136:1
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalms 136:2
O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalms 136:3
O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalms 136:26
O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by dchamp234(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2021
When you said holy Land and mentioned Muslim, it gets me confused, Are Muslim holy people.? With terrorists attacks and killings part of their religion??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2021
buJu234:

Muslims are that tenant that have lived so long in the landlords apartment that they now affluent ct the children of the landlord

2 Likes

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
musicwriter:
@fergie0o1

While the artefact is real but there was no Jesus time. If Jesus is real, they should instead find Jesus's artefact and link it to an ancient monument. That's all they need to prove a Jesus.
[/s]

Off point
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by musicwriter(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

It was written about him. One had even written on how some people were following a man called Jesus before he was trialled. The said letter was actually narrating about something else,I think about something about riot while the said writer had claimed he had no hand in it since some fanatics had the tendency of following some men hence Jesus was named as an example.

That's not a surprise because historians are aware of more than 18 people called (Yashua) Jesus who lived around Palestine and environ and had followings 2,000 year ago. Sorry, but none of them describe the Jesus in your bible.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.