Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State (29752 Views)

Benue Govt Issues 14-day Quit Notice To Herders / Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by AnanseK(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Oga make Una close all Ashawo qauters and bear palours for the whole North,E no concern me until Una come try am for south.
Na Una self Una dey do.
Na Lugard coz am.
And make Una no forget to help me pursue my brothers upnorth.

Of course you can have your prostitutes.

This is not a tribal issue although we know where prostitution is a normal family business.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Yusufdachung: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2021
They are good at making laws than implementing them.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by FamTomx2(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2021
grin Olosho no bi work abi, clap for your self for like seventeen times Ode, but after they make money carry their boyfriends show for where u dey grill, u go dey praise them and be shouting: Customer d Customer, u bi hypocrite

post=103821162:
Olosho no be work ooooo

Jigawa oloshos right now.....

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by pickatyouu: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Ashewo sef dey sharia state.
Some persons go just dey sit comfortably on top explosive.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by goldman777: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2021
He might end up banning all the ladies and social media in the state because that is where the real prostitutes are even there so called hyjab wearing married women
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by techWriter3: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2021
This is the size of hyprocrisy
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adecz: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2021
⏩▶️Once these oloshos leave, na
almajiris & other Hawoosa children nyash
go suffer am, because all these hawoosa
gay men go dey use them dey relieve
Kenji tension.. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Good I love that , lagos State government should apply same law as well . ashawo no be work . please NL help me to forward this to benue state Governor we don't need prostitute in the state .
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Ban oloshoism
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by JJoce: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Joke of the century.

This order only adds value to the services of the sex workers.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2021
For people like nwaamaikpe and I, oloshos satisfy us sexually. Is it the coy Sarah that will agree to do reverse cowgirl style with me?? Please don't ever ban them in Delta or I will champion a protest.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Gagare1(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2021
Apt, I must say.
But up North, the elite will avoid this problem solving approach that will enable a person to think for himself and decide how to run his life. The leaders don't want that. It will breed sane minds that may begin to ask them more question and expect a reasonable answer, which the leaders mostly cannot provide. It will produce an anti-religious population that rely on sound reasoning instead. This will make the leaders loose their brainwashed slaves. They know this and chose to chase shadows instead in order to preserve a system that suits them.
szczescie:
Marrying off people is not and can never be the solution

Each person is a different case, each person is a new story, experiences are unique

For better understanding some are into it for money not because they can't find a man, some are beautiful and can find a man by themselves if they want, they earn a reasonable amount of money per day they can make as much as 30k easily in a day times that by 30 days and ask yourself the person you are marrying them to does he have half of that amount in his bank account?

Some do it for the fun of it, they are addicted to it, can the man you are marrying them to SATISFY them sexually?

Some of them don't know why they are doing it, they just feel like or something is just pushing them to do it, marrying them off will not stop it.

Some got into it because of an experience in life either rape, lose of spouse, family members, run away from home and other such circumstances

Some need to do it to fund their lifestyle either as drug addicts, alcohol addicts, big girl-ism addict, socialite addict etc

And many others I can't list here Believe me marrying them off will not bring back the list family, heal the mental health effects of rape or other such life incidents that pushed them into the trade.

We should stop treating people especially women today as cargo, cattle or something that can be fixed by archaic thought processes. They are individualistic complex beings just like everyone else, yes this includes Jigawa Muslim women.

Building a kitchen for someone who isn't interested in cooking does not guarantee the person will be interested in cooking. Many people today especially in the western world have kitchens in their homes some have 2 to 3 kitchens but they can't cook, they aren't interested in cooking they eat out or order in.

Solution: focus on psychology, focus on Human capital development.
Get psychologists to help them, evaluate them does who need rehab for sex addiction, alcohol addiction, drug addiction etc treat them. Then they will not need to sell their bodies to get money to fund that addiction

If it was due to a life occurrence treat them, rehabilitate them, you may not understand. Some people actually think after all this guy have raped me for free so what's the use abeg I will just allow any guy who wants after all they are giving me money, help them grow beyond that mindset.

Some of them it is lack of job provide jobs for them, ask them what can they do or what would they like to do, sponsor them for training and give them equipments or tools to start.

Marrying them off is not even an option until they are fully treated and rehabilitated.

Treat the root cause of the problem, not the symptoms of the problem, The root cause is poverty, the root cause is psychological, the root cause is materialism, the root cause is addiction, the root cause is NOT marriage.

Not getting Married is just the symptom, if they get married it will hinder them, slow them down but not stop them so they don't want to be bothered by marriage.

Marry them off and I GUARANTEE you 1. They will run away or 2. They will be doing short time from your house delivering home service.

Treat them first, provide jobs for them first, before we talk of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Abbamasta(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Khaleel Muhammad

https://dailytrust.com/jigawa-gives-sex-workers-30-days-to-leave-or-get-married
Southerners will have sleepless night tonight.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by UltimateSpice: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2021
What people do is a product of their mind. If men in the state decide willfully not to patronize sex hawkers, so shall it be. The main problem is the one who desires them.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Same should be done to bandits
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Blakpot: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2021
Erm.... What about tackling poverty, kidnappings, terrorism, theft of public funds, protection of the girl child?
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2021
When will they issue quit notice to the child abusers and pediphiles in the state? I mean those who force little girls of 12, 13 and 14 years to marry men older than their fathers?

Oba wait I forgot.

Religion!
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by ictplotter(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
No need of giving them 30 days ultimatum just tell your people to stop patronizing them.
Economically its supply that create demand not demand that create supply. When one commodity supply is lawfully stop, they will be a shift of demand curved by the households to a substitute commodity. This is the law of mutantis mutandi in economics.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by depure(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Why all this government will have a good plan at the end they will add something that will bring critics....no sex workers fine.but why closing bar and bear parlours....
Oya close all the hotels oo.
You get sense
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by J2381: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Hian! This is how it usually starts. Infringing on the fundamental human right of those who consume alcohol is a no no.

I wonder why the federal government is keeping quiet about this. First it was Kaduna and Kano state with their Hisbah destroying alcohol bottles, and closing down bars and beer parlour, all for what, because of Islam...

Later they'll say the constitution guarantee freedom of worship bla bla bla. Nigerian Brewery and International Brewery need to speak out and partition the federal government, this nonsense should stop.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Edusouls(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2021
I no go work, the oldest profession have survived since humans started existing and would continue till the end of time..
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Blakpot: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2021
Abbamasta:

Southerners will have sleepless night tonight.

At least southerners don't take pride in custom that celebrates marrying of 9yr old girls.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by insidelife22(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2021
AnanseK:

Of course you can have your protitutes.

This is not a tribal issue although we know where prostitution is a normal family business.
can you define "common Sense" pls?

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Tackle immorality in the state.

Imagine such rubbish.

How do these people think?

How about immorality in government?

Why don't you tackle that first?
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Patrioticman007(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2021
GeneralB:
This is the height of hyprocrisy

You want them to legalize prostitution just like you people legalize baby factories to the extent, it now constitute no 2 as the igr of your state.

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Gireiboy(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
And nah them dey f*ck pass, bunch of hypocrites
Can you substantiate your claim?
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by CheedyJ(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Oksman:

They should tackle poverty which is the first cousin to prostitution. Immorality has no downside effect on economic prosperity. Our leaders keep chasing shadows.
It’s only in Nigeria you will see government ignoring d root cause of a problem while tackling d same issue from d top...bunch of clowns

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Blakpot: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2021
ictplotter:

Economically its supply that create demand not demand that create supply. When one commodity supply is lawfully stop, they will be a shift of demand curved by the households to a substitute commodity. This is the law of mutantis mutandi in economics.

Mr economist, Supply creates its own demand (Says law) and demand creates supply (Keynesian theory).
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by izubext007: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Those Muslim wey dey do ashawo , Dem dey baf self. because thier girls for here no dey baf ooo
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Minjim: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
That isn't the major problem in the west...A ban on skull mining would definitely see an end to the wahala thriving there in the brown roof republic tongue

Bigot!

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Goldbw122(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2021
szczescie:
Marrying off people is not and can never be the solution

Each person is a different case, each person is a new story, experiences are unique

For better understanding some are into it for money not because they can't find a man, some are beautiful and can find a man by themselves if they want, they earn a reasonable amount of money per day they can make as much as 30k easily in a day times that by 30 days and ask yourself the person you are marrying them to does he have half of that amount in his bank account?

Some do it for the fun of it, they are addicted to it, can the man you are marrying them to SATISFY them sexually?

Some of them don't know why they are doing it, they just feel like or something is just pushing them to do it, marrying them off will not stop it.

Some got into it because of an experience in life either rape, lose of spouse, family members, run away from home and other such circumstances

Some need to do it to fund their lifestyle either as drug addicts, alcohol addicts, big girl-ism addict, socialite addict etc

And many others I can't list here Believe me marrying them off will not bring back the list family, heal the mental health effects of rape or other such life incidents that pushed them into the trade.

We should stop treating people especially women today as cargo, cattle or something that can be fixed by archaic thought processes. They are individualistic complex beings just like everyone else, yes this includes Jigawa Muslim women.

Building a kitchen for someone who isn't interested in cooking does not guarantee the person will be interested in cooking. Many people today especially in the western world have kitchens in their homes some have 2 to 3 kitchens but they can't cook, they aren't interested in cooking they eat out or order in.

Solution: focus on psychology, focus on Human capital development.
Get psychologists to help them, evaluate them does who need rehab for sex addiction, alcohol addiction, drug addiction etc treat them. Then they will not need to sell their bodies to get money to fund that addiction

If it was due to a life occurrence treat them, rehabilitate them, you may not understand. Some people actually think after all this guy have raped me for free so what's the use abeg I will just allow any guy who wants after all they are giving me money, help them grow beyond that mindset.

Some of them it is lack of job provide jobs for them, ask them what can they do or what would they like to do, sponsor them for training and give them equipments or tools to start.

Marrying them off is not even an option until they are fully treated and rehabilitated.

Treat the root cause of the problem, not the symptoms of the problem, The root cause is poverty, the root cause is psychological, the root cause is materialism, the root cause is addiction, the root cause is NOT marriage.

Not getting Married is just the symptom, if they get married it will hinder them, slow them down but not stop them so they don't want to be bothered by marriage.

Marry them off and I GUARANTEE you 1. They will run away or 2. They will be doing short time from your house delivering home service.

Treat them first, provide jobs for them first, before we talk of marriage.
You should be the president of this country. I swear.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Teejay13(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2021
In their mind they assume this to be the cause of immorality, however they fail to ask themselves the reason while most ladies are involved in it.

Tackle poverty and prostitution will be mitigated

Provide job and our girls will be self reliable

Some of this are issues to be tackled first before abolishing some persons source of survival.

Is not that I support immortality but do the needful and our country shall be a better place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / Buhari To Nigerians: Get Ready To Patronise “made In Nigeria” Products / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.