Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State (29993 Views)

Benue Govt Issues 14-day Quit Notice To Herders / Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
West2019:
ur father is a fool .we go keep the rule una till this world go end . Yorubas una no be good people. Betrayed and incorporation and bad Belle the worry una ,we done buy all lagos State go and kill your self I will bury you
senseless people,land full kastina u no buy,na lagos u wan buy,even shop u can't have here in lagos,let's see how you guys will rule in 2023 now, walahi wherever you are in lagos state,I go mobilize people to get rid of you and the rest of your people,go back to north,we don't want malu living among humans again
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
adedehinbo:
senseless people,land full kastina u no buy,na lagos u wan buy,even shop u can't have here in lagos,let's see how you guys will rule in 2023 now, walahi wherever you are in lagos state,I go mobilize people to get rid of you and the rest of your people,go back to north,we don't want malu living among humans again
see mumu . All the big post in office na we occupy it . Una never see anything 2023 nah we go.stil rule if Nigeria done tiryer una Make the una pack go Togo or Niger republic
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by AfricanGiant(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
����
FalseProphet1:
I see prostitutes in jigawa state calling an emergency meeting, I see them offering free and mind blowing sex to the governor, reps and other state officials, I see some of the state officials dying ontop of this oloshos, I see the government of jigawa telling them to reduce their price for the masses cos things are hard, I see prostitution continuing in jigawa state.

This I have seen.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
West2019:
see mumu . All the big post in office na we occupy it . Una never see anything 2023 nah we go.stil rule if Nigeria done tiryer una Make the una pack go Togo or Niger republic
oya now let's see 2023 how you going to rule without Nigeria going civil war again,the reason why you have always have your chances was because a Yoruba is only after his own well being regardless of who rules him but now we understand the importance of that power, should we take it away from north,these country will go on a resetting mode, anyone who would be appointed to any position will totally deserve it through his qualifications and screening,exams will be set bfr anyone can be given any post. With these north will loose 80% of it's posts and power,you guys will wail and agitate,we send soldiers to kill you and at the die minutes split Nigeria,then you can allign with those of ur remaining cows in niger republic and Chad.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
adedehinbo:
oya now let's see 2023 how you going to rule without Nigeria going civil war again,the reason why you have always have your chances was because a Yoruba is only after his own well being regardless of who rules him but now we understand the importance of that power, should we take it away from north,these country will go on a resetting mode, anyone who would be appointed to any position will totally deserve it through his qualifications and we screening,exams will be set bfr anyone can be given any post. With these north will loose 80% of it's posts and power,you guys will wail and agitate,we send soldiers to kill you and at the die minutes split Nigeria,then you can allign with those of ur remaining cows in niger republic and Chad.
we shall see . majority carry the vote . No any tribe I repeat myself no any tribe will take power from.us we are the Nigeria not even you and so call Igbo
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
West2019:
we shall see . majority carry the vote . No any tribe I repeat myself no any tribe will take power from.us we are the Nigeria not even you and so call Igbo
oya now let's see,if not for politicians,we would have crush the northerners in south,shebi if we all decide to split the country,your govt won't be able to withstand it and lastly AU will have to come and assist us in splitting the country.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
adedehinbo:
oya now let's see,if not for politicians,we would have crush the northerners in south,shebi if we all decide to split the country,your govt won't be able to withstand it and lastly AU will have to come and assist us in splitting the country.
we shall see now .
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Klainn: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
So am in jigawa now...
Who can tell me where I can locate them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison / Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons / ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.