Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State (29770 Views)

Benue Govt Issues 14-day Quit Notice To Herders / Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Bar1941(m): 5:03am On Jul 18, 2021
Rubbish....someone can't do her olosho business in peace in this country again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by cardoctor(m): 5:17am On Jul 18, 2021
What?
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Pk01(m): 5:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Kenkuss(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2021
What about those patronising the prostitutes?
They should leave the state too na
Because they are the major problem.
NO BUYER NO SELLER

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Gunayo(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2021
If dem like,make dem ban toto...but the thing wey I know be say,no matter how and what any aboki may try,toto meat must prevail shocked

Thank God say I no kukuma sabi lash ashawo before shocked[/quote] You no sabi lash ashawo but you are here promoting their ministry. Is there something you are not telling us?

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by ifinger: 5:45am On Jul 18, 2021
No mind them I was in that state last yr almost banged an hijab wearing sister but for the fact that I had to leave earlier na she even organise location awon werey

omowolewa:
Okay o!

In this days of social media, dating sites and adult films

I hope rape and masturbation won't in turn increase, because at first, some people patronize them for reasons know to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by izubext007: 5:45am On Jul 18, 2021
They only helping the men
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Prostittutes have become more dangerous than terrorists, bandits and kidnappers.

Shashasha government.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 5:49am On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This is a welcome development

I think the south west should follow suit

which south west ...?��

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by wizdooarchy3(m): 5:49am On Jul 18, 2021
contradicting Headline Jigawa state Govt & Jigawa LG

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by ZACHIE: 5:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Prostitutes are running a private business just as herders are. If Jigawa sens them away to their various states of origin, they should not cough when those states send herders away

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by StrictlyStreet: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2021
I remember a place they call Gengere in Birnin Kudu, Jigawa. You go see Hausa women dey hawk sex like Agege bread.

4 Likes

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by baralatie(m): 5:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Julianaa:
Rubbish and Northern government

Prostitute is their problem, not bandit/boko haram/kidnappers
Even me sef.i am not understanding their priority.
Or is it that banditry /boko haram becoming extinct is considered abnormal to them
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by baralatie(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by baralatie(m): 6:00am On Jul 18, 2021
wizdooarchy3:
contradicting Headline Jigawa state Govt & Jigawa LG
Yeah
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Wat is as immoral as kiddnapping,banditary , terrorism and religious intolerance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Agreeded

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2021
GeneralB:
This is the height of hyprocrisy

What is hypocrisy in trying to stop immorality?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Julianaa:
Rubbish and Northern government

Prostitute is their problem, not bandit/boko haram/kidnappers

Are you a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Businessman1986(m): 6:22am On Jul 18, 2021
GeneralB:
This is the height of hyprocrisy

How is this hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Athemisia: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
And nah them dey f*ck pass, bunch of hypocrites

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by ignis: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Are they not paying TAX?
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Jacuzzi55(f): 6:29am On Jul 18, 2021
I need to get my VISA before this people infest the whole Nigeria with their backward thinking faculty.
They can easily issue quit notice to prostitutes but can not do thesame to the heartless fulani terrorist,bandits raiding the region

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Theunbothered: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
No need of giving them 30 days ultimatum just tell your people to stop patronizing them.

They want to marry them off or get them out. In 30 days they want prostitutes to produce a husband or they will be arrested. grin

These guys and their strange priorities.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Almaigaa: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2021
Na Biafran Girls major source of livelyhood be that. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by klax(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Go and stand in the front of a mirror and repeat what you just type you will see the true picture of yourself.

I'm not in support of prostitution but to you and the jigawa governor pls so if prostitute are send packing Boko haram, ISWEP or ISWOP shit basrards, bandits, and the nonentity fula herders killer will stop

I'm very sure you are one of those hypocrite Muslims. So SW should follow on any nonentity ideology bah? Pls where is your senses? They want to marry them off pls to who? Why not you go and marry one of them? Every disgusting idea from the deluded religion borrowers up North must come to your own region as if they are your masters bah?

Too early on Sunday morning ok. Think before you talk. If any nonsense in the North must come to your region in South West then sorry you have no free life bro.

Instead for governor to say he will give those educated among them job or train them on skill acquisition and make them start a new life but want to marry them off and start given birth to more Shekau.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by doctore212(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Not Now..

How can dey pursue olosho now that I got transfered to this place.

I need about 100 people to join me and sign a petition against this callous move by this govt.

Since they can not make one happy . Olosho is the major source of my happiness.

Am sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by beyondPen(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Na suit them go wear.

In this modern era we are in, oloshoism is part of our society (though am among those who don't patronize them).

Rape and masturbation will be high as someone said up there.

No sane country or government will enact this.

The northerners are hypocritical in nature whereas na them bang olosho pass for this country. Their man thing ain't staying put.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If you investigate, the man issuing the ultimatum also patronize these prostitutes
Are you a ********* in jigawa??

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Oga prostitution is not what is killing Nigeria economy today but looting.

Prostitution is self destruction while looting is massive destruction

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by statesman6: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Don't b parochial. It's sounds good to religion minded people but looking at it in a wide context it's a bad development.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by ntrukpum(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Will it stop corruption?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers / 10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.