Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial (58466 Views)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by DSC7: 4:40am On Jul 18, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Yusuf your Father

Amen oooooooo grin......

Yusuf fada no sabi better things Abegggggg. grin...
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:42am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Criminals

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by africandollar: 4:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Dunno what is pretty about this Mike, abeg give yourself another name bruh! angry

So the Mama wey die, she dey enjoy the money spent on her burial from beyond the grave? Senseless Mike more like. angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Okhuadams(m): 4:43am On Jul 18, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Judolisco(m): 4:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Na why u come pack bangles for neck be dat? Dem no tie you, you dey tie yourself

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by owobokiri(m): 4:53am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103821294:

Freddy and Owobo,
but no one is forcing you kids not to wish death for your loved ones.
Our post is only for sane and sensible members of Nairaland.
Not people that has no regards for their parents. Especially their mom.
All the best to you in your wishes.

He buried his mom the way he wants..
You can throw yours into a pit latrine if that makes you feel right...
It's none of our business..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:55am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Genetically corrupt people

Hereditary criminal people

They're showing off ill gotten money to recruit unfortunate youth.

I wonder why the government is not arresting this criminals on time

They sacrifice everyone in their family and community for ritualism

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters for prostitution, kill their parents for magical powers. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.
I believe you are still waiting when Buhari will say Obi Cubana Is a hardworking man after
Abba Kyari disappointed you, below is what Tinubu newspaper can tell you about Obi Cubana grin to hating others success

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Foodqueen(f): 4:58am On Jul 18, 2021
A living dog is better than a dead lion.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by donforeign: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Pretty mike can lie

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by cardoctor(m): 5:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Haaaaa
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[s]Genetically corrupt people

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters to prostitution, kill their parents for ritualism. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed demonic children[/s]
Your welcome guys cool

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by donforeign: 5:05am On Jul 18, 2021
cRobo:
The money spent on Obi Cubana mom's burial wasn't spent on her while she was alive

Just know that Obi Cubana is doing all these rubbish to suite his status not for love for his mom

Did Obi Cubana mom driving a range rover when she was alive?

But 30million naira coffin was bought to bury her

Never for once did Obi Cubana celebrate his mom birthday and the whole of anambra shook like this

Just look at the road leading to his mother's house

Abegi

Well

I won't say a word
OgA shut up e ..
Do you know her personally?
Come here dey talk trash

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by donforeign: 5:07am On Jul 18, 2021
owobokiri:

E pain them die..

The statement made up there by Pretty Mike is very simple, with all the obvious connotative meanings... Simply put; Obi wanted a huge burial ceremony for his mother..
So Every open minded Nigerian used to the day to day jokes thrown around in this country understands where pretty Mike is coming from..

The only people gnashing their teeth in frustrations are tribal irritants and poverty tormented urchins like you, who for whatsoever reasons have been utterly traumatized by the event that unfolded at Oba..
Get a life and take care of your loved ones as you wish.. Bury your forbearers like dead dogs if that makes you happy and stop getting hbp over the way others do theirs.. It's none of your hatefilled business actually!

Like I have warned you lots here; Some of you are potential poisoners.
The way you get so rilled up with other people's lifestyle is so frightening because no one can predict where these petty hate can lead y'all to..

You said it all..
Too much haters on here..
Bless up

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by EagleNest(m): 5:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Joydan95:
Why are you so pained, did he tell you that throwing the party will bring her back? Instead of being bitter why not thing of how to make money
Pained for what? I'm not bitter at all. I thought by now we should be maturing in how we portray life and living! Not even Royal Family will bury like that, nor the likes of Bill Gate, e get why! But I think it is something perculiar with Igbos, excessive expense on burials is a norm. The message is clear, go and get money by all means so that you will be recognized and respected.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by donforeign: 5:09am On Jul 18, 2021
tillaman:
The guy fit nor tell pretty mike anything o
These might actually be pretty mike’s thoughts
Pretty mike na liar normally..
Very useless somebody
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by lexy2014: 5:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Is obi Cubana also craving for death?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Myer(m): 5:12am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters for prostitution, kill their parents for magical powers. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed children demonic children

As much as I don't want to turn this to a tribal thing, Igbos even within themselves know Anambra people can do rituals just to have a loud burial ceremony for their parents.

It's obvious Cubana is just a front. Obi Cubana and his clique are into some illicit shit. Club business is simply a money laundering front.
Even acting is simply a front for Zubby Michael. Only Zubby has been linked to Odumeje and other suspicious characters.
Pretty Mike's case is relatively more obvious. He is as obvious as the Sun. He definitely is a ritualist and attention seeker. Actually that's a tautology. All ritualists are attention seekers.

Please if you have any sense, as an adult you should be able to differentiate between legit and illegit.
Dont let all this noise distract you from whatever you success plan is. This people are a distraction and only those without sense or those who have become frustrated and desperate get influenced by their antics.

I read a post where a NLders was praying to God to bless him even if it means rituals.
Truly that is the intent of these Clouts.

Cubana and his clique have been given enough money to deceive even the elects. Which means the devil is ready to make Obi Cubana as rich as possible so that those who have followed Christ or who wish to follow Christ or even other religions who wish to do good will end up being tempted to follow them.

Just like Christian's do evangelism, the devil has always been on evangelism.
He nearly convinced Jesus to abandon his purpose just to inherit the riches on the worlds.

At the end of the day, I believe as an adult the choice is yours.
Religion is transient. What matters in this life is whether or not you are remembered for good or evil.

Enjoy this life as much as possible cos God is not against enjoyment. But make sure you also have enough good works in your name.

Now ignorant Christian's will say no matter your good works, without Christ you're nothing.
But obviously, we see a lot of examples in the bible where good works was the criteria for Jesus healings and even the Apostles had no choice but to save people who were not Christian's but had good works due to their impact on the lives and people around them.

Even revelations 2 and 3 states clearly that it is the good works that God is judging.
That said. Even without religion, just avoid illegalities and give back to your family and society if you're blessed.

It's easy to be blessed and forget everyone but it's shows a good heart when after being successful one gives back to others.
Besides, Jesus made it clear that its6even the good we do to strangers that count the most.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by donforeign: 5:12am On Jul 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

No worry,the same water wey touch Nnamdi kanu prick go soon touch your blokos tongue

Na like this dem dey make mouth.. but the very moment FG catch dem,dem go cor dey act like fowl wey rain beat e feather lipsrsealed

Poor man..
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:16am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters to prostitution, kill their parents for ritualism. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed demonic children
You will enter 6ft soon because of bitterness

When I said most Igbos billionaires go low key , because of bitter men like you, for years Obi enjoyed low it was his boy that was running the show, Obi just came out Nigeria is vibrating grin grin his hotels across the world worth $2billion grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by playguy2(m): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=KillMNKnow post=103821214]Genetically corrupt people

They're showing off ill gotten money to recruit unfortunate youths.

They sacrifice everyone in their family and community for ritualism at the end they will lose everything

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed demonic children
[/quote
Please don't be pained for another man's success, we don't do rituals or kidnapping like your Fulani brothers, or stealing government money for personal use. We Igbos are hardworking people, we are industrious. So please go and work your money and stop hating people who worked for thiers

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by playguy2(m): 5:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Please don't be pained for another man's success, we don't do rituals or kidnapping like your Fulani brothers, or stealing government money for personal use. We Igbos are hardworking people, we are industrious. So please go and work your money and stop hating people who worked for thiers

[quote author=KillMNKnow post=103821214]Genetically corrupt people

They sacrifice everyone in their family and community for ritualism at the end they will lose everything

[/quote

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by kapai(m): 5:36am On Jul 18, 2021
I see you've lost your sense,stop displaying the effect of hunger in your generation.
Envious Generation cool cool
KillMNKnow:

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Obarofrederick(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103821224:
Modafokas everywhere!!

These idiots alone can wish for deaths for their mothers.
Not sane and loving people from good and happy homes.
Something that a 5 year old can never say about their mothers is what these buffoons are posting on social media.
Idiots everywhere.

Pretty Mike, why death never dey worry you by now?

That being said,
May mama's soul RIP.

Freddy and Owobo,
What has poverty got to do with this kids?
Well, no one is forcing you kids not to wish death for your loved ones.
Our post is only for sane and sensible members of Nairaland.
Not people that has no regards for their parents.
Especially their precious mom that made you what you are today.
All the best to you in your wishes.

And anyone who wishes death to their mothers cos someone is burying his mom can go ahead and like and share your comment.
What manner of people do we even share this forum with for krissake!

So Pathetic and sad!
You are extremely intelligent and very matured. But don't you know the constant support you have for Buhari is getting almost everybody in this Nairaland here annoyed, if not you would have more fans in this Forum.

I believed, this Buhari Government is the worst of all Government who have rule this Country so far!. That man is filled with bigotry and hatred!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by nnamdi640: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

All these your words are unnecessary. Just because he buried his mum in a big way, that is why you are pouring out all these bitter words. Am sure you will also be among those that will talk assuming he buried his mum with mat without any proper burial. Forget about making his money in a clean way or not, we human are the most complicated animals on this earth, there is nothing you will do to satisfy human.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Ogwo Ego, death is death, this is the last honor you can give her, same time next year you won't even remember her.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by SenecaTheYonger: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2021
There is something fundamentally wrong with this culture of celebrating death and not life. I wonder the psychological effect it has on Igbo people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Mayflowa(m): 5:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Jestin:
Baba God if you bless me like Obi Cubana, I go tar the road when lead to my mama village . It is a promise
I suppose you have blessed your Neigbor and family with the little blessings you have already. He that is faithful with little shall do so with much

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Tzar(m): 5:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Na una family members go crave death o!
Stupid money worshippers!
As long as there is a poor family or a child who can’t go to school because of funding around you guys while you shamelessly flaunt mostly ill gotten wealth, I have no respect for you!

EcoBrick:
[right][/right]
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/obi-cubana-told-me-people-will-crave-death-after-his-mothers-burial-pretty-mike-claims-2.html

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Myer:

As much as I don't want to turn this to a tribal thing, Igbos even within themselves know Anambra people can do rituals just to have a loud burial ceremony for their parents.

It's obvious Cubana is just a front. Obi Cubana and his clique are into some illicit shit. Club business is simply a money laundering front.
Even acting is simply a front for Zubby Michael. Only Zubby has been linked to Odumeje and other suspicious characters.
Pretty Mike's case is relatively more obvious. He is as obvious as the Sun. He definitely is a ritualist and attention seeker. Actually that's a tautology. All ritualists are attention seekers.

Please if you have any sense, as an adult you should be able to differentiate between legit and illegit.
Dont let all this noise distract you from whatever you success plan is. This people are a distraction and only those without sense or those who have become frustrated and desperate get influenced by their antics.

I read a post where a NLders was praying to God to bless him even if it means rituals.
Truly that is the intent of these Clouts.

Cubana and his clique have been given enough money to deceive even the elects. Which means the devil is ready to make Obi Cubana as rich as possible so that those who have followed Christ or who wish to follow Christ or even other religions who wish to do good will end up being tempted to follow them.

Just like Christian's do evangelism, the devil has always been on evangelism.
He nearly convinced Jesus to abandon his purpose just to inherit the riches on the worlds.

At the end of the day, I believe as an adult the choice is yours.
Religion is transient. What matters in this life is whether or not you are remembered for good or evil.

Enjoy this life as much as possible cos God is not against enjoyment. But make sure you also have enough good works in your name.

Now ignorant Christian's will say no matter your good works, without Christ you're nothing.
But obviously, we see a lot of examples in the bible where good works was the criteria for Jesus healings and even the Apostles had no choice but to save people who were not Christian's but had good works due to their impact on the lives and people around them.

Even revelations 2 and 3 states clearly that it is the good works that God is judging.
That said. Even without religion, just avoid illegalities and give back to your family and society if you're blessed.

It's easy to be blessed and forget everyone but it's shows a good heart when after being successful one gives back to others.
Besides, Jesus made it clear that its6even the good we do to strangers that count the most.
please how many time do you hear ritual cases in Anambra state, Nigerians know the headquarters of ritual in Nigeria Is Yoruba land, Anambra for decades dominate in wealth, started from Sir Louis Ojukwu first Nigeria billionaire, Anambra dominate in commerce in Nigeria, importation, transportation both land and air, indigenous industries, same in oil and gas sector, the major company that supply 45% of gas to power plants in Nigeria Seplat was founded by Anambra man, Indigenous leading company in Marine Logistics, Industrial Fabrication, Engineering Design, Civil and Maintenance Engineering, Dry Docking and Exploration and Production Nestoil is own by Anambra man, another is Oilserv a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services, the are the company incharge of installation of gas pipeline across Nigeria even in Lagos, they are the company handling Nigeria biggest gas pipeline project on AKK now, Oilserv is own by Anambra man, in Aviation Airpeace has taken Nigeria aviation to another level, first Nigeria to order for new planes not just one he acquired 15 brand new planes he is another Anambra man, Innoson first indeginous vehicle manufacturing company and first black man to acquire robotic spraying and welding machines, Obi Cubana is the biggest club owner in Nigeria and a show killer, stop hating Anambra men just admire them.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Gedoni Surprises Khafi On Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.