Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial (58471 Views)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by erumena(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
@, I just love how you dish out truth and careless what anyone thinks.

As far as I am concerned, I have decided to be on the side of truth and not let the words of myopic elements change me.

Our country Nigeria will overcome them all.

I stand besisde my Darling Daddy and Prof anyday anytime!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is what a role model for our youths can say?
Kill your mother for money, that's the interpretation of his statement.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Dymaco(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103821294:

101% True Sis!

cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink
Lol cheesy, na so we see am o,
]
You were just pained because it is igbos. It is not fair you have condemned the man already. Do you have any proof that he is a ritualist? Have he used any member of your family for ritual? Your hate for igbos will keep hitting you people back in the face.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Uchesis: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
I'm just waiting for that our pastor Mr Righteousness to say something about this
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Exodora: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
If the living are jealousy this woman like this wonder how much jealousy the death in the land of the death will have for this woman .
Can't these people let this woman to rest in peace .
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by LuisTSkincare(f): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
The last statement tho. I guess he didn’t mean to say that... chaii

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Over there, they dont treat people fine while alive but gloat and celebrate the burials. What a backward society.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Princewell2012(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Genetically corrupt people

Hereditary criminal people

They're showing off ill gotten money to recruit unfortunate youths.

I wonder why the government is not arresting this criminals on time

They sacrifice everyone in their family and community for ritualism at the end they will lose everything

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters to prostitution, kill their parents for ritualism. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed demonic children

But remember buhari will not rule forever.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Jaybee8181(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good luck to to them in their death wish, as for me and my family we will not die before our time... God dey in charge of our matter
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by goodheart02(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

They sacrifice everyone in their family and community for ritualism at the end they will lose everything

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters to prostitution, kill their parents for ritualism. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed demonic children

I know you're a poverty stricken male hiding under the guise of a female.
"in Lil Wayne's voice" He's so pained.

Enjoy the pain while it lasts
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Angelparadise: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
most of the mods are igbos and Yoruba Christians. They'll not do anything but if it's the other way around they'll ban me. Thanks though

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by michaelbills(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hush puppy is now Igbo??

KillMNKnow:

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by osazsky(m): 4:24am On Jul 19, 2021
Yes o..especially our yahoo youths o cuz the way them carry death for head during your mums burial is extreme.. atleast just for the show..so that we can keep ourselves busy viewing thier caskets worth 40m..imagine 2 yahoo youth saying my coffin was 100b go and sit down how much u take buy cofin self
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by EagleNest(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2021
Tyriq:

But y'all clapped and hailed mike Adenuga when he did his moms and even exumed the corpse of his father..Malami pickin wey do wedding and dollars full everywhere, una clap.
The hate and bitterness can be smelt from miles away..better rest ma mehn

Who be una? So every body na fool for Nigeria. Moderation is the key my friend. Wealth should be distributed, and people should be encouraged to stand on their own. But there is a level where you start asking questions, like in those two burials you just mentioned. There is no hate or bitterness to any, but the good thought about what message they're passing to the youth. People can clap hands but questions still need to be asked.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by armyofone(m): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Please what is the name of the guy in the second pic ?

KillMNKnow:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gedoni Surprises Khafi On Her 30th Birthday / Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.