Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial (58745 Views)

Obi Cubana Told Me People Will Crave Death After His Mother’s Burial, Pretty Mik / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by sniperr007(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Sipiff:
First comment. Somebody welcome me here..

Welcome!!!!

Congratulations
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Karlman: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Genetically corrupt people

Hereditary criminal people

They're showing off ill gotten money to recruit unfortunate youths.

I wonder why the government is not arresting this criminals on time

They sacrifice everyone in their family and community for ritualism at the end they will lose everything

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters to prostitution, kill their parents for ritualism. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed demonic children

God go punish you with poverty from generation to generation including all the haters who liked your hateful lamentation post.

Your hate for Igbos is welcomed and very much needed!

Miserable lots everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by chatinent: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Abeg my people, make una dey try to dey recognise nonsense and ingredients.

No let money blind you.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Sterope(f): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Bigots deserve to be beaten to death.
KillMNKnow:

They sacrifice everyone in their family and community for ritualism at the end they will lose everything

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters to prostitution, kill their parents for ritualism. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed demonic children
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by nyiamfrank: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

It is called illiteracy when you can't figure out a speech. Take time to learn FIGURE OF SPEECH in English language. It will help you to avoid people realising how illiterate you are. Thank you sir.
77up:
Just keep been you ,never mind what haters we say.
The whole world can't hate you for what you believe.
od501:

Indocid is still 30 naira for 100 pieces sir.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by MT: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

God bless you. You have said it all. Again, God bless you.
Don't mind what people say. Children of perdition will still self destruct.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by WaffenSS(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2021
There's something wrong with igboes.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by DSC7: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2021
dejonathan:

Where AI dey
Na Lagos i dey o
Ikeja to be precise

Very close......
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Styluss: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Sipiff:
First comment. Somebody welcome me here..
welcome dear... This one of the best platform in Nigeria... U learn and catch cruise... Don't mind stupid people ooo
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by MT: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Antoeni:
Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is a Nigerian Based businessman, entertainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a show killer, he is the chairman and the owner of the popular Cabana groups,
OBI CUBANA is from Oba, a community in Demili-South Local Government Area in Anambra State, Nigeria.

Date of birth: April 12, 1975
Country of Origin: Federal Republic of Nigeria
Source of Wealth: Businessman
Net worth: $96 million
Wife : Mrs. Ebele Iyiegbu
Children: Alex, Ifeanyi, Ebube, Kosisochukwu,

In 1998, after completing his primary and secondary school education, Obi Cubana proceeded to the University of Nigeria where he obtained a degree in Political Science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. In 2006, Obi Cubana started his first club Ibiza Club in Abuja seeking to satisfy fun seekers and nightlife lovers. Following the remarkable progress he made from the Ibiza Club, he established the Cubana group, a hospitality club that provides all-around entertainment satisfaction in 2009. Cubana group was first established in Owerri, Imo state capital Nigeria. Today, Cubana has spread across various states in the country including Lagos, Abuja, and Enugu.

List of Cubana Group businesses and establishments

cubana group
One of Cubana Hotels
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

Obi Cubana works with close associates including Paschal Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest to manage his entertainment conglomerates around the country. Obi Cubana in a recent interview revealed that he is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate.

Cubana Awards
Obi Cubana Awards
Obi Cubana has won several awards and recognition across the country, it is expanding its reach across Nigerian borders and also outside Nigeria. Some of the awards Obi Cubana have been won includes;

Democracy Heroes Award 2018 as Democracy Entrepreneur of the year.
The RightVille School special leadership Award, May 2017
Ghana-Nigeria Achievers Award 2017 as Inspiring Personality Award, 2017
Northern Nigeria Peace Summit/Award 2017 as Northern Nigeria Peace Builder of the year 2017
Nigeria Film corporation Entertainment as Icon Award 2017
Young Entrepreneur of the year 2016

Obi Cuban Personal life

obi-Cubana and family
In 2008, Obi Cubana got married to his beautiful wife, Ebele Iyiegbu who is a Lawyer by profession, and their union is blessed with four sons. She calls herself the mother of boys. Obi Cubana is married to Ebele Iyiegbu who is the founder and owner of the KIEK foundation, a non-governmental organization established with the aim of improving the lives of the less privileged children in our society through quality education, healthcare, nutrition, and child’s rights governance.

Obi Cubana is currently one of the richest and the most influential personalities, entertainers, show promoters, and entrepreneurs in Nigeria, his net worth is estimated to be $96 million ( #39,504,000,000.00 in Nigerian naira) This is based on his income, properties, and asset.

The Nightlife entrepreneur was said to have gotten 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams for Mother’s Burial, Mr. Obi Iyiegbu has not stopped receiving gifts from his friends, employees, and those he has supported through life, It was earlier reported that Obi got 46 cows from his former employee Cubana Chiefpriest and 10 cows from his old time friend and young billionaire Jowi Zaza.

Conclusion
Obi cabana is a businessman that has achieved a lot so far but still has a great personality and likes to keep a low profile life, he has just a few cars and a lot of assets.
You can release your chest a little now �

Ensure you keep this write up for future reference . Don't stand back from it when the real shit hits the fan.

In English, there is something called "facade". You guys said the same thing about Invictus Obi. We all know how it all ended.

Mr. Story teller, keep this story tight because we are going to refer to it soon.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by zadokchidi: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

na jeleous go kill you..you see to make money you didn't do it ..and die and go to hell..while I make it in whatever way and enjoy and die and go hell..who loss..onye Ara..
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Antoeni(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Noted
MT:

Ensure you keep this write up for future reference . Don't stand back from it when the real shit hits the fan.

In English, there is something called "facade". You guys said the same thing about Invictus Obi. We all know how it all ended.

Mr. Story teller, keep this story tight because we are going to refer to it soon.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by MartinsD12(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2021
EcoBrick:
[right][/right]
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/obi-cubana-told-me-people-will-crave-death-after-his-mothers-burial-pretty-mike-claims-2.html
Nobody will crave to die, that is nonsense talk from Mike block head grin, it's only poverty or frustration will make man want to die that's why it's good to do all you can to become at least comfortable living well, afford your needs, your family needs and you are good to go and plus afford the needs of helping the poor that's a fulfilling living experience
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by FrenchyL(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by seyz91(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
nairavsdollars:
Then Obi Cubana should die now as death dey hungry am
Cubana and Hushpuppi
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by seyz91(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy lie lie

E easy to say when you never get money
Jestin:
Baba God if you bless me like Obi Cubana, I go tar the road when lead to my mama village . It is a promise
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by seyz91(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2021
You already said words and they are DEEP!!
cRobo:
The money spent on Obi Cubana mom's burial wasn't spent on her while she was alive

Just know that Obi Cubana is doing all these rubbish to suite his status not for love for his mom

Did Obi Cubana mom driving a range rover when she was alive?

But 30million naira coffin was bought to bury her

Never for once did Obi Cubana celebrate his mom birthday and the whole of anambra shook like this

Just look at the road leading to his mother's house

Abegi

Well

I won't say a word
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Truvelisback(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by gawu1: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You perfectly defined them without necessarily mentioning traditional names people know them with.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by sweetjohn(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2021
VTJN:
smiley wink wink

Who stopped you from making the whole money in the universe kwan?

Then stop complaining about our prospect and face una own life
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Thomist(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You see what poverty is doing to you?
Do u know what ritual is?
Don't sound stupid.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Ejjis(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2021
That's if you have somlike him who get the guts to spend on that.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by dejonathan(f): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2021
DSC7:

Very close......

Issokay
No problem
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by berrystunn(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Hate

Poverty will never depart from your home.. now and forever mor
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by berrystunn(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
MT:

Till you old and die ... No shiit from obi
Do you know what is showbiz..??

Showbiz
90% Yahoo, drugs dealers , oil bunk, all manner of business and legit , and all big boys go and spend there millions in cubana club

What do you expect...?
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Kdon2: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
EcoBrick:
[right][/right]
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/obi-cubana-told-me-people-will-crave-death-after-his-mothers-burial-pretty-mike-claims-2.html

Why does he himself not crave the death now! Jamboree over dead body! undecided Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by ubee(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
No dey talk like small pikin.
So if person tell you say the coffin na 30 million you no get prerogative to use your brain reason am? smh
cRobo:
The money spent on Obi Cubana mom's burial wasn't spent on her while she was alive

Just know that Obi Cubana is doing all these rubbish to suite his status not for love for his mom

Never for once did Obi Cubana celebrate his mom birthday and the whole of anambra shook like this

Abegi

Well

I won't say a word
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Amhappy(f): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
I crave life ,good life, wealth and success
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by od501: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Someone7:

I'm not Igbo but I have Igbo relatives so I understand. Mr wikipedia go find another student. I'm not interested

Then why spur trash, making yourself look stupid?!
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
od501:

Then why spur trash, making yourself look stupid?!

I'm not allowed to disagree with your opinion? Piss of punk ass bitch. Go cry elsewhere
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by landforeast(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Poverty is disturbing You, I am now toiling day and night doing my Real Estate job, tommorow if I secure a very huge bag folks like You will start talking rubbish. Change that your mindset that every successful business man is into illegal business
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
cRobo:

Abegi

Well

I won't say a word

Were you living with his mother when she was alive to know all these? We're you her PA?

If the answer to these above questions are NO...then STFU!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.