Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Pet Snake - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Pet Snake (41776 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / My Pet Snake / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pet Snake by musicwriter(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
duchaB:

I concurr with your take on snakes and your take on Adam an eve.. But for the rest, seems you are convoluting concepts here..

I am not surprised you're hearing it for the first time because what I just told you is the biggest secret in the world. All you have to do is read the details in the given link and you'll understand if you have the intellectual capability to handle the truth. Both bible and historical sources were provided, so follow them and reach your own conclusion.
Re: My Pet Snake by onuman: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
ayourbamie:
What do you plan to do with it?

You can't keep it forever

Let him keep the snake under his pillow, why bother the public with his pet?
Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
musicwriter:

Chimpanzees also fear rats and any tiny creepy rodent. So the fear isn't because it's snake but that they have general fear for such animal. But even if Chimpanzees fear snake it doesn't mean that every animal or human civilization fear it.

In ancient Africa and in India and some parts of the world as I said earlier, the snake is seen in good light. Snakes are indeed pets in many homes around the world today.

If you're black, you're the gentle snake but you've been blackmailed as evil by white people. For details, see link in my previous post.

I don't believe in evolution but science does recognize that the fear of snakes in humans is instinctive and has been in existence for long. They say it is rooted in evolution. That's what I mean by the phrase "Men feared snakes from the beginning"

Chimps' brains react differently to snakes than to rats or rodents. With snakes it is deep fear.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/fear-evolution-spiders-science

Communities like the Indian began to adopt snake reverence and worship but guess what country has the highest snake bite death record in the world?

India.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_snakebites

Snakes and humans can never be friends. Scientist till date believe we are hardwired to fear snakes.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/fear-evolution-spiders-science

You may find them domesticated in some instances or reverenced in places like India, but that will only be a minority.

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by duchaB(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
SyIvalord:
You can’t keep a wild snake as a pet even if it’s non venomous. You should let it go

I suppose them get domestic or recreational snakes..

For your information, not all snakes are bad.
There are good snakes, I mean the ones that do no harm to humans. Plus snakes are highly psychic animals like cats and dogs. So some kind of snakes can also be kept as pets.

While they are psychic, they know and perceive many things that you or any common human being don't know. They are elementals and many elementals are very helpful to humans.

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by akan102: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
ifedohlahpoh:

I'm careful oooo grin
But it's getting friendly.... grin grin
Getting friendly??
Re: My Pet Snake by akan102: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Ehh ehhh ... Oya post a picture of you holding the snake ...I want to see something
Me too I want see how E look like in your hands
Re: My Pet Snake by akan102: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
ifedohlahpoh:

grin grin grin

I'm still keeping distance.
You can't trust any snake
I thought you said it was beginning to form friendly?

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
akan102:

Getting friendly??

Akpan,

That is why they say always get to know who you are dating or courting thoroughly before walking down the aisle.

Imagine you had toasted and married the fine girl only to wake up one morning and she finds a slithery snake and decides to keep it as a pet in your house.

I wonder what you would do. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Justice3000(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
When its big we can make rome soup out of it... And also, i don't want to see any news about you and the snake sharing toilet.
Re: My Pet Snake by Tgrey(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
ifedohlahpoh:

Came home yesterday and saw this on my doorstep. I researched and found it's non venomous. I wish to keep it as a pet.
Any advice?

Just hope it won't pet you go the great beyond
Re: My Pet Snake by duchaB(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
musicwriter:

I am not surprised you're hearing it for the first time because what I just told you is the biggest secret in the world. All you have to do is read the details in the given link and you'll understand if you have the intellectual capability to handle the truth. Both bible and historical sources were provided, so follow them and reach your own conclusion.

Well, in life, one can never know more than what they have read about in books etc, and your IQ.
What is the intellect? The intellect is a subjective source for truth.
You don't swallow everything you read hook, line and sinker without atleast applying dialectics or meditation.
Lest you fill your intellect with a heck of garbage and assume you are very knowledgeable.
Meanwhile, there are more authentic and verifiable sources of knowledge than what you refering me to..

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by goodheart02(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Too much of watching Dr. Pol on NatGeoWild
Re: My Pet Snake by musicwriter(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Beloved3:

I don't believe in evolution but science does recognize that the fear of snakes in humans is instinctive and has been in existence for long. They say it is rooted in evolution. That's what I mean by the phrase "Men feared snakes from the beginning"

Chimps' brains react differently to snakes than to rats or rodents. With snakes it is deep fear.

Communities like the Indian began to adopt snake reverence and worship but guess what country has the highest snake bite death record in the world?

India.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_snakebites

Snakes and humans can never be friends. Scientist till date believe we are hardwired to fear snakes.

You may find them domesticated in some instances or reverenced in places like India, but that will only be a minority.

You said "I don't believe in evolution" but went on to defend your point with evolution when you said "they say it is rooted in evolution." How can you be speaking from both sides of the month?

This is a typical christian double-speaking argument borne by confusion and I don't debate such. It's hypocrisy at its best.

You should've used your own bible to prove me that an Adam and Eve feared the snake. If the snake is and was such a dangerous animal; why was it the most eligible animal to tempt the woman?

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by ciro11(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
I hope you don't come to find out that it is venomous after it has pumped litres of venom into you
Re: My Pet Snake by musicwriter(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
duchaB:

Well, in life, one can never know more than what they have read about in books etc, and your IQ.
What is the intellect? The intellect is a subjective source for truth.
You don't swallow everything you read hook, line and sinker without atleast applying dialectics or meditation.
Lest you fill your intellect with a heck of garbage and assume you are very knowledgeable.
Meanwhile, there are more authentic and verifiable sources of knowledge than what you refering me to..

More authentic and verifiable sources about? Please kindly provide me such verifiable sources as long as it deals with the subject of the article. I really need it.

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Allheart: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
ifedohlahpoh:

grin grin grin

I'm still keeping distance.
You can't trust any snake
Imagine your life?
Re: My Pet Snake by Kevinsamba: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Build for it a nice habitat
It's going to have problem moving on tiles
Get ready to feed it mice,toads and lizards
Re: My Pet Snake by Glycosunde: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Vagina people loving anything that looks long and like a rod since Madam Eve's days grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by LordErrk: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
You are not a very normal person

2 Likes

Re: My Pet Snake by emmyw(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mad People Everywhere, Snake As Pet?? Are You Alright? Meeeeh! Trumpet Should Sound Already!!!

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by zinizta: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I hope you have antidote grin ... Just in case the non-venomous turn to venomous grin....

LMFAOROFLOL

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Any creeping creature aren't your friend bro..... don't let oyibo madness drag you to a land of no return....send that thing to the great beyond before it does.my one cent though

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Handsum64: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Snake na snake forget this dongo turaci
Re: My Pet Snake by sylve11: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Henuell:
We are watching just in case

grin grin cool

@ op, free that creature. cool
Re: My Pet Snake by Harmeed: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mtchew,i think u no get job abi,shey na snake u wan turn your attention to bayi.
Re: My Pet Snake by sylve11: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
ikechukwu21:
Is the snake aware that she's now a pet? Did you have any verbal agreement with her?

which kind people dey this forum sef? grin grin cool
Re: My Pet Snake by Judolisco(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
What's d name of d snake.. Some species of rat snakes and milk snakes are venomous o.
Re: My Pet Snake by dazzlingd(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Update, is the snake still alive?
Re: My Pet Snake by baloney: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: My Pet Snake by sylve11: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
musicwriter:

Chimpanzees also fear rats and any tiny creepy rodent. So the fear isn't because it's snake but that they have general fear for such animal. But even if Chimpanzees fear snake it doesn't mean that every animal or human civilization fear it.

In ancient Africa and in India and some parts of the world as I said earlier, the snake is seen in good light. Snakes are indeed pets in many homes around the world today.

If you're black, you're the gentle snake but you've been blackmailed as evil by white people. For details, see link in my previous post.

your article is mind blowing.

Thanks. cool
Re: My Pet Snake by Regex: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Why are y'all surprised? After all, there's a snake resemblance on her body
Re: My Pet Snake by musicwriter(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
sylve11:

your article is mind blowing.

Thanks. cool

Thanks brother.

That article is the second most enlightening thing I've ever researched in my life. I think I'll develop it into a book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. / My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.