Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

As An Ugly Man, I...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Ugly Man, I...... (950 Views)

Ugly Man Gets Very Pretty Wife / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Ugly Man, I...... by UgLee: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2021
angry angry angry

It was never my intention or choice to be born someone that the society judge by my looks. I mean I've been a subject of rude approach, unnecessary criticism, and excessive Judgement. It wouldn't have mattered to me though, except that I always have to convince people that I'm not a criminal. I don't know how other people feel, but in all my life, I've always had to correct the wrong impression people have about me first before I start making sense. Unfortunately, this always happens less than 5% of every 100% of such cases. It's very rare for people to even give me the chance to change whatever impression they might have misconstrued from just merely meeting me.

The disdainful way in which I'm treated all the time has pierced into my self esteem so deep that I'm already afraid of talking in public, or even trying to meet people who I need to meet. It's like a plague. I just wish I could free myself from its shackles. cry cry cry

Character wise, I've tried to be the best, gallivanting from one website to the other, reading many self development books and adapting all the teachings to my daily life but still, I can't seem to make any progress. I don't even know who the fu(k I am anymore!
I've decided to let everyone be, just live my life my way without interfering with anybody, again, I remember (and know) that the sea of this life cannot be navigated alone. cry cry cry

I'm not financially buoyant, I'm not born with a silver spoon either. I'm just a 23 years old man with a dream, a responsibility, and a life to live.

PS: I'm writing this here just to let this out of my mind. I'm really sorry for myself, I really am.

Have you ever been judged by your looks? How did you still progress and succeed despite the downside and all?

Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44 Rocktation Farano OAM4J
Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by Kriss216: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2021
We are all ugly in the eyes of God.

I'm not financially buoyant, I'm not born with a silver spoon either

99.799329% of broke guys are ugly. Stop making this look like your case is different.

Money is the true beauty of a man. You will be shocked at the number of beautiful Nigerian girls you'll bed with few millions in your account.

You're not ugly... You're broke...and it's not a sin. We're all broke in the eyes of God.

7 Likes

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by AbarisFather(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Right
Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by siofra(f): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Please avoid the romance section of nairaland if you don't want to become a red pilled incel and blame women for your problems.
Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by UgLee: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2021
siofra:
Please avoid the romance section of nairaland if you don't want to become a red pilled incel and blame women for your problems.

Hmm
Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by UgLee: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:
We are all ugly in the eyes of God.

99.799329% of broke guys are ugly. Stop making this look like your case is different.

Money is the true beauty of a man. You will be shocked at the number of beautiful Nigerian girls you'll bed with few millions in your account.

You're not ugly... You're broke...and it's not a sin. We're all broke in the eyes of God.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Bro,u are not alone.
I am ugly too. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by Truvelisback(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2021
Pics pls. Seeing is believing.
Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Hope your account balance no ugly?

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Thank God you no be vagina people.......

1 Like

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by UgLee: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
Bro,u are not alone.
I am ugly too. cry cry

How do you cope socially
Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by VlamesIffect(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
UgLee:

How do you cope socially
See this one..... Go make money first...

Come back & tell me this....

1 Like

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by musa234(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Let me see your pics first but the truth be say man no dey ugly young man.. So cheer up and make money.. You no get wahala besides you no ugly pass oshiomole or Ned nwoke

2 Likes

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by nokspos: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
i didn't read your story , but no man is ugly , just make money atleast something decent

2 Likes

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
UgLee:

How do you cope socially
I stay indoors. I hardly make friends.
I wear nose mask when going out to avoid people staring at me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by ifytrik(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
You were not created to impress anybody so try as best as you can to impress yourself, have you ever ask yourself why the ugly guys are usually welthier than handsome guys? D reason is becuase handsome boys attract woman alot, and women ends up rendering them useless, even the rechest man in Africa Aliko Dangote is an ugly man, obi cubana, naira marly, burna boy, paul pogba, ngolo kante, zuma, obasanjo etc are all ugly but will attract more attention than a handsome poor guy, what matters most is the size of you bank account and not your looks, just hustle and make money lets see if people will still look at you the way the are looking at you now.

1 Like

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by UgLee: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Doja2000:
I stay indoors. I hardly make friends.
I wear nose mask when going out to avoid people staring at me. Lol.

embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry

What kinda work do you do for a living?
Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
UgLee:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry

What kinda work do you do for a living?
Lol. I stay with my parents embarassed
I never start to dey work ooo. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by ifytrik(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
I stay indoors. I hardly make friends. I wear nose mask when going out to avoid people staring at me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by Federalcase(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: As An Ugly Man, I...... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=ifytrik post=103836133][/quote]
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice: I Want To Commit But Something Is Holding Me Back / So Nobody Want To Help Me? / What Causes Cheating Among Married Couples Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.