Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial (94552 Views)

Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley / Take A Look Into Obi Cubana’s Insane Car Collection And Source Of Income (photo) / Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Adakintroy: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2021
gentleiphy:

At least Obi Cubana is beneath Achebe in status and you? who are you beneath or you are beneathless..lol

I was trying to show you something very close to your nose.and somehow you contrive with youself to not see it.

But it's ok..celebrate what you must.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by lexy2014: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
success of gathering enough money entire people in your village couldn't gather all together before they dies... why is it even paining u this much

U are d one who seems pained hence ur earlier outburst:

"them shut ur mouth and allow me to celebrate our illustrious
son in peace"

It's so bad that u are missing ur spellings.

So which category are u? Are u in d category of people in my village that u say "couldn't gather all together before they dies" or are u in d category that has "gather all together before they dies"?

If I don't shut up, what are u going to do about it?

So u mean that my comments & questions are preventing u from "celebrating ur illustrious son in peace"?
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by cescky(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Buried his mother in funfair whereas the community he lives have bad rusty roads

Shut up ngb.ati ngba.ti.. How many people own your family are you feeding?
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Osawemwenzereal(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2021
Two important video to watch

Then you can earn up to 200,000 naira plus as I do

Watch both videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuQk89V_Tu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3jhM276Qc
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
nairaland billionaire, unah odesity no be here, if we check well, this idiot claiming billionaire don't roof over his head.... we know the drill so chill down, No billionaire will be online since 1pm yesterday looking for whom to insult online... u see how u are disgracing urself. Jobless minion tongue
Seun
Lalasticlala
pls no the needfulRule 2
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2021
summerflame:

U are nothing but a descendant of hatred, tribal bigot and a foul mouthed idiot.. must u insult a particular tribe before u deliver your message or u are just looking for some cheap likes ?.. true true, charity begins at home, he who lacks home training can never spit anything sensible... Yoruba

Your father and all his generations are idiotss

Bastardd
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by mailemy(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2021
Hold the govt and he's not obliged to do that.
IgweOfNnewi:
Buried his mother in funfair whereas the community he lives have bad rusty roads
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by unmask: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
let me give you the latest gist to break your heart more... obinna promised to support 300 youths with 1 million each to start up something and this 300 youths possibly might be another set of upcoming billionaires in the next few years when they start throwing bundle of money on him... people like you will start calling them ritualist
Oga better read what I wrote well and stop jumping into conclusions while spoiling for an argument.

Please read, assimilate then comment.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2021
aribisala0:

Seun
Lalasticlala
pls no the needfulRule 2
nah your useless father you go call make he come ban me
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
nah your useless father you go call make he come ban me
Seun
Lalasticlala
pls no the needfulRule 2
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by niyidenrele: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Many have been lost in thoughts while others are still in confusing states, pondering why an aged woman's burial gulped millions of Naira. A little look into Akaeze family explained every thing.

Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi cubanna is not the first son of the late Matriarch but the 3rd and last son of his parents. He has other 2 elderly senior brothers who we visibly see around him most at times.

The reasons all the attentions and limelight focus on Obi cubana alone is because he is the arrowhead to cubana's empires.. He is a law graduate and started his first business after graduation in a rented hall in Abuja, Ibiza Night Club was his first venture until he expanded to what we know today as Cubanna.

The matriarch is a mother who treated his children and others equally that's why the other of his brothers are also billionaires who are also members of popular club called De pinnacle International social club, this club before you become a member you must show prove of at least 1 billion naira bank statements, prove of source of income and their constitution states as a member you must attend a member ceremony, be it marriage, party or burial with 500,000 failure attracts fine of 1million naira..

Let's just cut the story short, Obi cubanna never forget his humble beginning and he knows very well the only time you can call yourself super rich or successful man is when all your siblings are also made and comfortable like you, that's why he extended his gestures to his siblings and they are all beneficiaries of his wealth.

Some mothers only recognise their children who seem brighter than others, doing well and giving them whatever they wishe as a mother, but not Odoziaku Akaeze, she loved her children equally and also taught his illustrious son how to help not only his siblings but others around him which Cubanna Chief Priest is a protege of Obinna Iyiegbu AKA Obi Yankee. So don't blame the celebrity bar man for gifting his boss nearly all the cows In Eastern Region (Never forget the hand that once fed you ) he deserves every bit of it...

Don't consider yourself rich until others related to you become rich as well, my people use to say 'uto nwanne bu mgbe umu nnegi nile bi Ofuma' (when all your siblings are doing well)

Rip Odoziaku Akaeze you left a legacy behind.. I present to you Iyiegbu billionaire brothers.

@ bolded
Where did he sees the money to rent and start club in an highbrow location like FCT ?,.. you mean savings from corpers allowee begin this
?

Another guy's who was caught by FBI, from east in us (forgot his name now ) loading
That one was one of the richest young dude on Forbes Rich kid list , he used estates and properties to hide his illicit business, but when, times comes what happened
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by summerflame(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Your father and all his generations are idiotss

Bastardd

I don't argue with idiots . Descendant of nnamdi kanu... U are as foolish as your ojukwu.. imagine say na ffk dey Bleep bianca we be your ancestor's wife... Mumu
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Lordhades21(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Haters be hating. I like this man alot... Always keen to help.

Contact me for all photo edits, logos and graphic designs whatsapp : 09060471616. Thanks for your time.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Darkmode64: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Many have been lost in thoughts while others are still in confusing states, pondering why an aged woman's burial gulped millions of Naira. A little look into Akaeze family explained every thing.

Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi cubanna is not the first son of the late Matriarch but the 3rd and last son of his parents. He has other 2 elderly senior brothers who we visibly see around him most at times.

The reasons all the attentions and limelight focus on Obi cubana alone is because he is the arrowhead to cubana's empires.. He is a law graduate and started his first business after graduation in a rented hall in Abuja, Ibiza Night Club was his first venture until he expanded to what we know today as Cubanna.

The matriarch is a mother who treated his children and others equally that's why the other of his brothers are also billionaires who are also members of popular club called De pinnacle International social club, this club before you become a member you must show prove of at least 1 billion naira bank statements, prove of source of income and their constitution states as a member you must attend a member ceremony, be it marriage, party or burial with 500,000 failure attracts fine of 1million naira..

Let's just cut the story short, Obi cubanna never forget his humble beginning and he knows very well the only time you can call yourself super rich or successful man is when all your siblings are also made and comfortable like you, that's why he extended his gestures to his siblings and they are all beneficiaries of his wealth.

Some mothers only recognise their children who seem brighter than others, doing well and giving them whatever they wishe as a mother, but not Odoziaku Akaeze, she loved her children equally and also taught his illustrious son how to help not only his siblings but others around him which Cubanna Chief Priest is a protege of Obinna Iyiegbu AKA Obi Yankee. So don't blame the celebrity bar man for gifting his boss nearly all the cows In Eastern Region (Never forget the hand that once fed you ) he deserves every bit of it...

Don't consider yourself rich until others related to you become rich as well, my people use to say 'uto nwanne bu mgbe umu nnegi nile bi Ofuma' (when all your siblings are doing well)

Rip Odoziaku Akaeze you left a legacy behind.. I present to you Iyiegbu billionaire brothers.
This is apt. Wish other families could learn from this.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
summerflame:

I don't argue with idiots . Descendant of nnamdi kanu... U are as foolish as your ojukwu.. imagine say na ffk dey Bleep bianca we be your ancestor's wife... Mumu

Na so FFK dey fuk all your female family members including your mama. Ehu
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by okoloamade: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Take a look just number of five and one is already shaking the world... But poor people will be marrying ten wife and twenty children it's doesn't mean the number of children ypu have buy it's depends on how you train them. shocked
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
niyidenrele:

@ bolded
Where did he sees the money to rent and start club in an highbrow location like FCT ?,.. you mean savings from corpers allowee begin this
?

Another guy's who was caught by FBI, from east in us (forgot his name now ) loading
That one was one of the richest young dude on Forbes Rich kid list , he used estates and properties to hide his illicit business, but when, times comes what happened
he came from a very wealthy family, his father is former prime minister of Oba... so not today the money dey their family, envious brown roofian
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Generalkorex(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
geemd434:

What is the role of Yoruba in this matter na. Save your adage.
Okay
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by niyidenrele: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
he came from a very wealthy family, his father is former prime minister of Oba... so not today the money dey their family, envious brown roofian

Prime minister indeed
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
niyidenrele:

Prime minister indeed
if the money throwing still dey Pepper you, go and hang yourself... obinna no use more than 2 years senior you
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by niyidenrele: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
if the money throwing still dey Pepper you, go and hang yourself... obinna no use more than 2 years senior you

We Kno you Igbos
Anything to be rich is welcome
Most especially
Illegal means like drugs, and rituals
Wasted generations
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
niyidenrele:

We Kno you Igbos
Anything to be rich is welcome
Most especially
Illegal means like drugs, and rituals
Wasted generations
like the one tinubu did in Chicago abi No go hustle just dey their dey wait when they will give you before you eat... poor slowpoke tongue
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by summerflame(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Na so FFK dey fuk all your female family members including your mama. Ehu

Eranko, na FFK dey Bleep your ancestor's wife .u are as useless as your slave masters .. lol.. omo ale jati jati omo eran
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by niyidenrele: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
like the one tinubu did in Chicago abi No go hustle just dey their dey wait when they will give you before you eat... poor slowpoke tongue

The word "hustle" has different meanings to every one, even tribes in Nigeria
In Yoruba, it means working hard and spend money wisely
Can you tell us what it means in your potopoto region
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:56am On Jul 20, 2021
niyidenrele:

The word "hustle" has different meanings to every one, even tribes in Nigeria
In Yoruba, it means working hard and spend money wisely
Can you tell us what it means in your potopoto region
the same potopoto that have been ravaging brown Roofian since ages now... children of hate...why everything about igbos dey always pepper unah for body Insecured cowards tongue
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2021
summerflame:

Eranko, na FFK dey Bleep your ancestor's wife .u are as useless as your slave masters .. lol.. omo ale jati jati omo eran

You became useless already the day you mentioned me. Omo ofo, eran oko

Fulani slave, coward. Son of a har lot
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by summerflame(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

You became useless already the day you mentioned me. Omo ofo, eran oko

Fulani slave, coward. Son of a har lot

No be your tribe dey use leg kick wake their papa up?

Useless descendant of pigs.. lol
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
summerflame:

No be your tribe dey use leg kick wake their papa up?

Useless descendant of pigs.. lol

No be your tribe be skull miners? Useless ewedu guzzlers

Pigs
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by summerflame(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

No be your tribe be skull miners? Useless ewedu guzzlers

Pigs

Pele, product of drug traffickers . Useless animal from bad ancestors.. I won't reply u again son..

Hope u are enjoying your salah?
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
summerflame:

Pele, product of drug traffickers . Useless animal from bad ancestors.. I won't reply u again son..

Hope u are enjoying your salah?

Product of a torn condom. Useless fool from coward ancestors
Salah kill you there
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by gentleiphy: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
aribisala0:

What I do or do not do is not your father's business.
Any fool can come online and boast and say all manner of crap.
This is an anonymous forum.
So do not try to make anything personal
I am not interested in you , your father or your mother.
Let us keep it that way. talk about issues in an impersonal way and mind your personal and family business

What I do is not your business. Are you a kidnapper?
Why are you asking all these questions?

So why are you concerned with what Obi Cubana does and doesnt..is it your business to know what he does?..lol anu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 / Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.