Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial (94617 Views)

Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley / Take A Look Into Obi Cubana’s Insane Car Collection And Source Of Income (photo) / Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Unimkeagim: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is he the government? If you look behind this picture you will see that construction is ongoing...
IgweOfNnewi:
Buried his mother in funfair whereas the community he lives have bad rusty roads
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Csami(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
aribisala0:
Jealous of Ibo?
Who would pray to come back to this world as Ibo?

Funny

Certainly No Yoruba man can pray to be Ibo

In everything we are your superior
Culture
Spirituality
Education
Money

There is no Yoruba man that will copy Ibo Agbedo!!

You are the one that copies us and will forever be behind us

By any standard this individual is not even among the rich Ibos that we reckon with so why would anyone be jealous of him

The fact is in this internet era outside Nigeria we all are tagged with the same brush of "Nigerians" for your crudeness and criminality

That was an exercise in crudeness and vulgarity that is offensive to the sensibility of civilized people

Lol! Superior my ass! Bunch of lazy, overbearing morons and FYI, he's way richer than you. If you're actually civilized, you have no business telling your ignorant self how someone else should spend his money.

Jealousy go kill you and your brothers. Ant wey dey advice boot where to match
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Making Nigeria proud !! what is Nigeria without Igbo..
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
engrchykae:
you are obsessed with Igbo,your prominent men must marry Igbo women
You folk are not really capable of coherent or logical thinking

Our prominent ment marry Igbo women.??

How is that relevant?

Does that make any kind of sense Our prominent men do not marry Fulani? They do not marry Edo? They do not marry Yoruba?They do not marry outside Nigeria?

Prominent Igbo do not marry Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by kense88: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
All the afonjas I know want to die for this Obi Cubana matter

Simplyleo mouth shut up since 5 days...lol
That monkey. He might have committed suicide

1 Like

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
He is not the governor of anambra state, just an individual
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Csami:

Lol! Superior my ass! Bunch of lazy, overbearing morons and FYI, he's way richer than you. If you're actually civilized, you have no business telling your ignorant self how someone else should spend his money.

Jealousy go kill you and your brothers. Ant wey dey advice boot where to match
Yes we are your betters. God has forsaken you that is why you are in so called "Yoruba churches" .Spiritually we are more woke than you ever will be

Yes we are your superiors you are always crying about how we stop you having a seaport in Nnewi

We have excelled n all areas that you can only dream of
and yes in the Economy we are you masters

We are not your peers

Those who have money have no need to loud it only those who are not sure of themselves
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by kense88: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Theboy21:
Respect...

No one should judge cos nobody was there when the mother was alive to detect if he spend on her or not, some Nigerians sha cheesy cheesy the person hustling is different from person showing the hustler how to spend his money cheesy
He made his brothers, so definitely he most have treated the mum well. Most people talking talking nonsense, are mainly janjaweeeds from sahel

1 Like

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
engrchykae:
you are obsessed with Igbo,your prominent men must marry Igbo women
You are a weak people deep down
Your statement just confirms that
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
He is not the governor of anambra state, just an individual
IgweOfNnewi:
Buried his mother in funfair whereas the community he lives have bad rusty roads
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Csami(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
aribisala0:
Yes we are your betters. God has forsaken you that is why you are in so called "Yoruba churches" .Spiritually we are more woke than you ever will be

Yes we are your superiors you are always crying about how we stop you having a seaport in Nnewi

We are not your peers

Those who have money have no need to loud it only those who are not sure of themselves

Yoruba churches!? You don dey ment. You think na everybody dey go dash those una fraudulent MOG money.

Superior wey don dey cry since Friday. Superior wey dem no know. Jealousy go kill una and e just begin. Superior in making amala
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
shocked
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Csami:

Yoruba churches!? You don dey ment. You think na everybody dey go dash those una fraudulent MOG money.

Superior wey don dey cry since Friday. Superior wey dem no know. Jealousy go kill una and e just begin. Superior in making amala
Amala is superior to Akpu
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ogbu80(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
2special:
it has nothing to do with tribe...I know an ibo boss who is worst than the devil
who is the igbo boss undecided
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by tonyashburton: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obinna Iyiegbu has the exclusive distribution rights to all spirits and wines produced by the Louis Vuitton Möet Hennessy Group which produces Möet, Hennessy,Veuve Clicquot,Brut Champagne and many other alcoholic drinks.
He also distributes exclusively Glenfiddich single malt whiskey.He has numerous hospitality outfits across Nigeria (hotels,lounges and niteclubs).
For your information, Nigeria is the highest consumer of champagne,rosé and spirits in Africa and among the top five worldwide.
So all those wondering what he does for a living shouldn't kill themselves.
The best thing is he's just 45 years old so he's going to be in your faces for a long time.
I have come to realize that your network of associates determines your net worth.If you roll with deadbeats, you become a deadbeat but if you move with winners, the sky won't contain your success.

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by writeprof(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
I was hoping to see pictures of the mother and them enjoying in Dubai, London, with grandchildren...you know na grin
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Boudiccao: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
aribisala0:

We are not your peers

You sound very bitter. All this wailing because of Obi cubana and his group.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Boudiccao:

You sound very bitter. All this wailing because of Obi cubana and his group.
You sound very brainless and unintelligent
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Iamnorth: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
We rise by lifting others! Dear God, whatever kind of Vanity this is,bless us with it!! We no leg people come this world sad
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
DigitB:
What happened to your "Macjebs" moniker?

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Lightorder: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ekez:
And some idiots here be talking rubbish.
Hateful souls
don’t mind them. They were foaming out of hunger and stagnation
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

What's the definition of befitting?

Is it spraying money around ?

Igbos are always low self esteemed

They want to force themselves to be recognized

But we love you still
Abeg just getat.......... Poverty na ur surname
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by DWJOBScom(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Many have been lost in thoughts while others are still in confusing states, pondering why an aged woman's burial gulped millions of Naira. A little look into Akaeze family explained every thing.

Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi cubanna is not the first son of the late Matriarch but the 3rd and last son of his parents. He has other 2 elderly senior brothers who we visibly see around him most at times.

The reasons all the attentions and limelight focus on Obi cubana alone is because he is the arrowhead to cubana's empires.. He is a law graduate and started his first business after graduation in a rented hall in Abuja, Ibiza Night Club was his first venture until he expanded to what we know today as Cubanna.

The matriarch is a mother who treated his children and others equally that's why the other of his brothers are also billionaires who are also members of popular club called De pinnacle International social club, this club before you become a member you must show prove of at least 1 billion naira bank statements, prove of source of income and their constitution states as a member you must attend a member ceremony, be it marriage, party or burial with 500,000 failure attracts fine of 1million naira..

Let's just cut the story short, Obi cubanna never forget his humble beginning and he knows very well the only time you can call yourself super rich or successful man is when all your siblings are also made and comfortable like you, that's why he extended his gestures to his siblings and they are all beneficiaries of his wealth.

Some mothers only recognise their children who seem brighter than others, doing well and giving them whatever they wishe as a mother, but not Odoziaku Akaeze, she loved her children equally and also taught his illustrious son how to help not only his siblings but others around him which Cubanna Chief Priest is a protege of Obinna Iyiegbu AKA Obi Yankee. So don't blame the celebrity bar man for gifting his boss nearly all the cows In Eastern Region (Never forget the hand that once fed you ) he deserves every bit of it...

Don't consider yourself rich until others related to you become rich as well, my people use to say 'uto nwanne bu mgbe umu nnegi nile bi Ofuma' (when all your siblings are doing well)

Rip Odoziaku Akaeze you left a legacy behind.. I present to you Iyiegbu billionaire brothers.

The same way you explained a man who nobody knows of but chose to coitize is the same way people will come for you. They will speak of your goodwill without you knowing who they are.

You are blessed

1 Like

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Newton85: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Pinnacle social club where you must prove you have 1 billion naira in your bank statements before you can be a member? Lol, keep deluding yourself and your fellow brothers with room temperature IQ who also believe there are Anambra billionaires that are richer than Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by okwadatigbogal: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
The truth is that it wasn't even Obi that hyped up this burial. It started from Cubana chief priest after it emerged that he donated 46 cows. Obi seems like a really nice, cool and chill fellow, no wonder people love him! Infact as at yesterday, some still didn't know that Cubana chief Priest isn't the owner of the Cubana. I see a very secure man in Obi, he let a lot of people shine while he remained quietly at the helm of affairs.

I will also say that Cubana chief priest has been a very loyal guy. I think he's a good guy but very lousy..lol grin. Honestly, many people bought and even knew the Cubana brand because of him, he was the face of Cubana for a very long time and he did a damn good job by hyping it everywhere. He was proud of his status as the celebrity bar man and its obvious obi did him good. I hope they maintain a cordial relationship even though chief priest has moved on to his own thing. I wish them all the best.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ultimateprof: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Cubana, you've done well. When I grow up, I will like to be like you.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by geemd434: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Generalkorex:
Yoruba will say "bi ori kan ba suwon a ran igba".

What is the role of Yoruba in this matter na. Save your adage.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
DWJOBScom:

The same way you explained a man who nobody knows of but chose to coitize is the same way people will come for you. They will speak of your goodwill without you knowing who they are.

You are blessed
tnx brother and remain blessed
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by firstolalekan(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
firo08:
Whether they called him ritualist or not it's not my concern all I know he is the man of the moment. I love Igbo culture on how to expand wealth. They don't forget their source unlike other tribe. In my small office I have opportune to serve under two boss which are Yoruba and Igbo.. my formal boss which is a Yoruba man he doesn't trust anyone and lack motivation but my new boss he always see reasons with you when there is challenges. if na ritual obi Cubana's do me go like do am because na d best ritual..
Hoe low foe

As if we don't know the real Igbos and their way of life...
Keep fooling yourself grin
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't see what u have written that justifies d topic of ur thread. Y all these desperation to try to justify d carnival?
make ur own money and whatever that pleases you with it...
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't see what u have written that justifies d topic of ur thread. Y all these desperation to try to justify d carnival?
make ur own money and do whatever that pleases you with it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 / Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.