Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial (94609 Views)

Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley / Take A Look Into Obi Cubana’s Insane Car Collection And Source Of Income (photo) / Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
od501:

Haba op, eey the papa nh? U didn't say anything about the father
the patriarch is dead long time ago we are discussing about the matriarch and her impact in forging obinna into what he is today
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by HuncleDee: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wow... Seeing he is not the first son but the brains, peaky blinders comes to mind.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

What's the definition of befitting?

Is it spraying money around ?

Igbos are always low self esteemed

They want to force themselves to be recognized

But we love you still
Lol...people wey no dey travel out dey form self esteem..
Igbos are better than every tribe in Nigeria and Africa...
Try us in any good endeavour and we will beat u hands down...
No be mouth and u know it grin
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
unmask:
how about she deserves a befitting butial because she is his mother. All this info over someone burying a person that means so much to him is just nonsense. He buried his mum and he did it how he wanted. Let's leave how he got money or the state of the roads in his hometown. He shouldn't be doing the work of the local govt. We can only beg that he helps out when he can. If he helps fine, if he doesn't fine.
let me give you the latest gist to break your heart more... obinna promised to support 300 youths with 1 million each to start up something and this 300 youths possibly might be another set of upcoming billionaires in the next few years when they start throwing bundle of money on him... people like you will start calling them ritualist

1 Like

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
In this same Obi's family, I won't be surprised if there are those who can't afford 3 meals a day. He has succeeded in using his mother for clunt.
he has 2 brothers and 2 sisters and the brothers are also billionaires, do you want him to kill himself before you knw he has a helping hand You hardly see him without his elder siblings, lemme break your heart... obinna promised to support 300 youths from 300 families with 1 million naira each... in few years to come , these youths might turn out to be another bunch of billionaires and when they starts spraying money on a man that shown them the limelights, people like you will start calling them ritualist

1 Like

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
kramer:

@op two things:

1) please focus on your writing, this paragraph nearly gave me a headache while trying to understand what you were saying

2) what is the source of your information? Are you also part of the De Pinnacle club or your friend's uncle's girlfriend's husband's wife's cousin is part of the club?

I'm surprised this was moved to frontpage given the lack of credibility, but I'm guessing NL wants to milk this story for traffic as much as possible
lemme break your heart am from oba and Obinna happens to be my nwadi Ani ( if you understand the meaning ooooo) and I knw him too well and have met him in person in several occasions... are you now happy
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Valenichole(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Go make your own money use am repair your community.
IgweOfNnewi:
Buried his mother in funfair whereas the community he lives have bad rusty roads
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
I ordinary clubs in the east that comprise of only traders and mechanics , spray minimum of 20k. As a matter for fact, someone will confirm the money before you go and spray it. How much more someone that belongs to a bigger class.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

But we love you still
apart of Mc oluomo and few charlatans and thugs he created , how many man from yoruba land can beat their chase and say they are Tinubu protege Make ur own money Mr man
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Elock1: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
10mobile:
Thanks for this info. Lalasticlala, I think this is inside info that people need to know.

Personally, I was against the show that accompanied the funeral. But now, I realize it wasn't even Obi himself who hyped the funeral. It was Cubana Chief Priest that he lifted who did it. From this, I can understand that other people who graced the occasion must have been people whose lives were touched by the man (just like Cubana Chief Priest).

In fact, I now realize that the Obi of a man is a bridge builder who was able to bring people together across tribes - from Fulani to Yoruba, Igbo, etc. For me, it takes more than a shady personality to achieve this.
don't believe what you see on social media.. The obi of man is very humble in real life
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by donforeign: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
His giving back to the society status should have also been extended to fixing the road, without waiting for the Politicians. Ritualistic beings don't spend like that. The elaborate burial was for a purpose. I pity all those who went there to eat that day...only serious deliverance would restore their stolen destiny and make them normal again. Eze Ego of Lagos' story ought to have taught a lot of people a lesson.

Too much Nollywood..
He's already fixing d road ..
Ritualist my asssss, why everybody never do am...
Don't tell people how to spend their money oga..those roads are allocated for and so what happened to the funds?.
U can decide to throw your deceased relatives or anyone close to you in the toilet if that will make you happy. You should know that everyone ain't built dsame. Live and let's live bro.. if God bless you with such friends and money, you fit even do worse self....so relax
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by michaelbills(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
So you don’t know Nigeria? If he tries to do that road that when you will know he has so many enemies. Road when local government chairman dey use chop money. You go come do am because na only you be billionaire. My bro sometimes just leave all these infrastructures for the elected officials. If you try to do that road ehn, you will know village people are real.

IgweOfNnewi:
Buried his mother in funfair whereas the community he lives have bad rusty roads
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
Befitting indeed...that was reckless spending
he is grooming another bunch of upcoming billionaires by giving 300 youths from 300 families 1million each today after his mother's burial thanks giving service at St Paul's Anglican Church oba... by next few years , as industrious spirit of typical Anambra youth, those youths he supported with 1m each will become millionaires and billionaires and when they started throwing money around him , people like you will start saying he no deserve it... how many people you Don help for ur life U think obi use big thing senior u He clocked 40 just last year ...bad belly people undecided

1 Like

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by michaelbills(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
His a citizen just like you. Someone was given funds for that road, hold that person accountable.

Eriokanmi:
His giving back to the society status should have also been extended to fixing the road, without waiting for the Politicians. Ritualistic beings don't spend like that. The elaborate burial was for a purpose. I pity all those who went there to eat that day...only serious deliverance would restore their stolen destiny and make them normal again. Eze Ego of Lagos' story ought to have taught a lot of people a lesson.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by michaelbills(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
You guys spray money what’s the beef about? Na wa ooo.

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

But we love you still
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
make ur own money and do whatever that pleases you with it...

That has absolutely nothing to do with d topic and d write up u provided
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
he has 2 brothers and 2 sisters and the brothers are also billionaires, do you want him to kill himself before you knw he has a helping hand You hardly see him without his elder siblings, lemme break your heart... obinna promised to support 300 youths from 300 families with 1 million naira each... in few years to come , these youths might turn out to be another bunch of billionaires and when they starts spraying money on a man that shown them the limelights, people like you will start calling them ritualist

I think we misuse the word billionaire

If we are talking naira then that is a terrible joke

Naira is a little better than toilet roll
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
aribisala0:

I think we misuse the word billionaire

If we are talking naira then that is a terrible joke

Naira is a little better than toilet roll

how many of it do you have in your bank account Poor masses always make the loudest noise
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
lexy2014:

That has absolutely nothing to do with d topic and d write up u provided
then write yours and make it hit front page
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
then write yours and make it hit front page

Why should I write? I don't go about praising people for how they bury their mothers
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by drizzle0007(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
I will answer your last question, No I am not, but your father might be, because you show what ranging in your family with your statement

I'm not surprised you're not. Good thing you know it yourself. It's a shame it's genetic and your children might suffer the same fate. Poor things.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by sonofElElyon: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
nedekid:

Certainly it is.
A late paddy once told be of how he was in a group of millionaires (country neva spoil then, millionaires of then are the billionaires of now). He said as they were gisting he put mouth to advise them.
He said they all kept quite and listened to him. After he was done, one of them asked him if he knew so much as to advise them, why didn't he use his knowledge to work out money?
Omo, since that day, he said him no de give advise again grin

Yes that sounds like what a typical Nigerian money bag would say... But wisdom and sound advice doesn't necessarily have to come from a rich man.. consider the message, not the messenger

1 Like

Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
how many of it do you have in your bank account Poor masses always make the loudest noise
You are obviously illiterate
I have not had a penny in my bank account for more than 20 years
What you should ask is how much I am owing
ignoramus OMATA
It is the size of your debts and not your bank account that really matter
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Why should I write? I don't go about praising people for how they bury their mothers
them shut and allow me celebrate our illustrate son in peace
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
lexy2014:

them shut ur mouth and allow me to celebrate our illustrious
son in peace embarassed tongue tongue
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by AnanseK(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Many have been lost in thoughts while others are still in confusing states, pondering why an aged woman's burial gulped millions of Naira. A little look into Akaeze family explained every thing.

Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi cubanna is not the first son of the late Matriarch but the 3rd and last son of his parents. He has other 2 elderly senior brothers who we visibly see around him most at times.

The reasons all the attentions and limelight focus on Obi cubana alone is because he is the arrowhead to cubana's empires.. He is a law graduate and started his first business after graduation in a rented hall in Abuja, Ibiza Night Club was his first venture until he expanded to what we know today as Cubanna.

The matriarch is a mother who treated his children and others equally that's why the other of his brothers are also billionaires who are also members of popular club called De pinnacle International social club, this club before you become a member you must show prove of at least 1 billion naira bank statements, prove of source of income and their constitution states as a member you must attend a member ceremony, be it marriage, party or burial with 500,000 failure attracts fine of 1million naira..

Let's just cut the story short, Obi cubanna never forget his humble beginning and he knows very well the only time you can call yourself super rich or successful man is when all your siblings are also made and comfortable like you, that's why he extended his gestures to his siblings and they are all beneficiaries of his wealth.

Some mothers only recognise their children who seem brighter than others, doing well and giving them whatever they wishe as a mother, but not Odoziaku Akaeze, she loved her children equally and also taught his illustrious son how to help not only his siblings but others around him which Cubanna Chief Priest is a protege of Obinna Iyiegbu AKA Obi Yankee. So don't blame the celebrity bar man for gifting his boss nearly all the cows In Eastern Region (Never forget the hand that once fed you ) he deserves every bit of it...

Don't consider yourself rich until others related to you become rich as well, my people use to say 'uto nwanne bu mgbe umu nnegi nile bi Ofuma' (when all your siblings are doing well)

Rip Odoziaku Akaeze you left a legacy behind.. I present to you Iyiegbu billionaire brothers.

This poorly written account will not remove the question mark.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
them shut ur mouth and allow me to celebrate our illustrious
son in peace embarassed tongue tongue

If I don't shut up, what are u going to do about it?

So u mean that my comments & questions are preventing u from "celebrating ur illustrious son in peace"?

What exactly is it that u are "celebrating"?
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by aribisala0(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Many of life's secrets are hidden in books

Away from illiterates

Wealth is not your banks balance but acess to credit whenever and wherever you need it

The ability to use other people's money

What do you think is happening to all the money in bank accounts of ignoramuses like you.?

I happen to live in a jurisdiction where I can borrow as much as I like at 2% or less

Why then would I have a bank balance?
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by RioCarputo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Igbo people really likes themselves and cherish each other either rich or poor and they always support themselves, you see the rich amongst them goes to the village and offers help to their people. I've seen a lot of it happens, they really loves themselves... unlike we Yorubas, you see two brothers spiting each other and backbiting... Yoruba don't really help themselves coz most of this mindset of " If I should help me now, he won't be bowing and respecting no more"...
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by SirBunky85(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Many have been lost in thoughts while others are still in confusing states, pondering why an aged woman's burial gulped millions of Naira. A little look into Akaeze family explained every thing.

Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi cubanna is not the first son of the late Matriarch but the 3rd and last son of his parents. He has other 2 elderly senior brothers who we visibly see around him most at times.

The reasons all the attentions and limelight focus on Obi cubana alone is because he is the arrowhead to cubana's empires.. He is a law graduate and started his first business after graduation in a rented hall in Abuja, Ibiza Night Club was his first venture until he expanded to what we know today as Cubanna.

The matriarch is a mother who treated his children and others equally that's why the other of his brothers are also billionaires who are also members of popular club called De pinnacle International social club, this club before you become a member you must show prove of at least 1 billion naira bank statements, prove of source of income and their constitution states as a member you must attend a member ceremony, be it marriage, party or burial with 500,000 failure attracts fine of 1million naira..

Let's just cut the story short, Obi cubanna never forget his humble beginning and he knows very well the only time you can call yourself super rich or successful man is when all your siblings are also made and comfortable like you, that's why he extended his gestures to his siblings and they are all beneficiaries of his wealth.

Some mothers only recognise their children who seem brighter than others, doing well and giving them whatever they wishe as a mother, but not Odoziaku Akaeze, she loved her children equally and also taught his illustrious son how to help not only his siblings but others around him which Cubanna Chief Priest is a protege of Obinna Iyiegbu AKA Obi Yankee. So don't blame the celebrity bar man for gifting his boss nearly all the cows In Eastern Region (Never forget the hand that once fed you ) he deserves every bit of it...

Don't consider yourself rich until others related to you become rich as well, my people use to say 'uto nwanne bu mgbe umu nnegi nile bi Ofuma' (when all your siblings are doing well)

Rip Odoziaku Akaeze you left a legacy behind.. I present to you Iyiegbu billionaire brothers.
point of correction,obi iyegbu(obi cubana) studied political science at unn .stop misinforming the unsuspecting public.
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by Venlony: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thank you op.atleast we know he belongs to a secret society called the Pinnacle..
Re: A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial by gentleiphy: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2021
aribisala0:
Igbos do not have trust issues? The most clnnish people on earth

How many Igbo traders employ apprentices from outside their clan not to talk of a non-Igbo

Bros can you do business? do you have the patience to serve a master for 6yrs before settlement..do you have the savings and investment mentality aside to earn 100 naira and borrow N500 for owambe? Do you have the patience and persuasive skill to make a customer biy from you without insullting the same customer that under priced your goods?...bros igbos cant take you as an apprentice because ojukokoro and hurry hurry no go allow you settle down to learn the trade..rather you will prefer to vamoose go under akpogbom bridge to being doijg owo ni da...Business no fit una bro..shebi una say na education una get pass..focus on that igbo people no det drag university with una..after all we applaud Ekiti State as the state with the highest numbers of Professor..we no dey jealous una for that cos na God give una like Prof Osinbajo the Aso Rock errand boy to an illiterate mumu president.

Stop the envy, jealousy and go with humility to ask the igbo man to teach you how to be useful with yourself and stop going to owambe to beg for food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 / Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.