Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Please Help Me Recover My Extremely Important Gmail Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Recover My Extremely Important Gmail Account (368 Views)

Please Help Me Recover My Extremely Important Gmail Account / Five (5) Extremely Important Things That Were Invented By Women (photos) / My Outburst To My Extremely Beautiful 'fiancee'; Now She Wants Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Recover My Extremely Important Gmail Account by Viridis(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2021
Recently, I decided to factory reset my phone, so I backed up all my contacts and passwords even WhatsApp to my gmail account.

Now, after the factory reset, am trying to log in to my gmail account but google won't let me telling me that my device is not recognized that I should use the usual device I use to log in to the account. I have visited there support community and tried everything yet I keep been told to use my recognized device.
I am on the verge of collapsing in to madness.
Re: Please Help Me Recover My Extremely Important Gmail Account by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Viridis:
Recently, I decided to factory reset my phone, so I backed up all my contacts and passwords even WhatsApp to my gmail account.

Now, after the factory reset, am trying to log in to my gmail account but google won't let me telling me that my device is not recognized that I should use the usual device I use to log in to the account. I have visited there support community and tried everything yet I keep been told to use my recognized device.
I am on the verge of collapsing in to madness.
Do you still have your recovery phone number, I don't know why they started this device attachment as if devices can't be lost. If you have it, try a different browser.
Re: Please Help Me Recover My Extremely Important Gmail Account by Viridis(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
jackcanfield:
Do you still have your recovery phone number, I don't know why they started this device attachment as if devices can't be lost. If you have it, try a different browser.
That's what I keep wondering too, can't devices be lost? A big company like google should know this. As for the phone number I don't don't have a recovery phone number
Re: Please Help Me Recover My Extremely Important Gmail Account by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Viridis:

That's what I keep wondering too, can't devices be lost? A big company like google should know this. As for the phone number I don't don't have a recovery phone number
hmmm that would be difficult o, because I have similar issue with them with my two gmail, for which one I forgot the password, but the other I did remember the password and login, but they are still asking me to use the recovery number despite having recovery mail attached to both of them, and it is even more annoying for the one whose password was correct, my advice is to go to the mobile service provider and recover your number. If it is only recovery mail you have attached to it, then just give it some time.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Do You Agree?: This Is How Women Treat Their Men Before And After Marriage. / Urgent Relationship Issue Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.