Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Urgent Relationship Issue Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Relationship Issue Please (367 Views)

Urgent Relationship Advise Needed / Urgent Relationship Advise Needed. / I Need Urgent Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Relationship Issue Please by Tyg3rFvry: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
I called my babe to yesterday and after discussing with her I come ask her if she love me my babe tell me say she no get the answer at the moment but I tried to hear from her at that moment but she insists and decided to call me later in the evening to give me the answer so I later concurred with her ooh... That yesterday I waited for her call I no see so I decided to call her back but her number is switched off so I leave it that yesterday because later in the night rain started... Omo could you imagine since then till now her number is still off
Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by Bigredmachine: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
My guy believe me u no get problem for this life...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by Tyg3rFvry: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Seun
Lalasticlala
Front page pls
Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by Romanoff(f): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol.

Does she show you that she loves you? If she does, what will saying it proove?

Secondly, would you prefer if she tells you yes when it's a lie?

E be like say no be the same Nigeria wey we dey you sef dey, because if na the same Nigeria, you go get wetin they worry you pass wetin you put up there so.
Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by HRSweetness(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
The question is battery draining grin
Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by Skullano(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Call am till your battery go off too.
Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by Kondomatic(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nairaland males with their endless relationship problems.
Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by yuping(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Abeg some one should volunteer him or herself and tell OP the truth, because I won't.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by Truvelisback(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tyg3rFvry:
I called my babe to yesterday and after discussing with her I come ask her if she love me my babe tell me say she no get the answer at the moment but I tried to hear from her at that moment but she insists and decided to call me later in the evening to give me the answer so I later concurred with her ooh... That yesterday I waited for her call I no see so I decided to call her back but her number is switched off so I leave it that yesterday because later in the night rain started... Omo could you imagine since then till now her number is still off
U sure say na ur babe? E be like say na audio babe u get.

Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by jskson: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
how old is she?
Re: Urgent Relationship Issue Please by Mairyland: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Before You Cut Off That Friendship Read This. / African Ankle Bracelets Meaning? / Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.