Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

RE: Be Rest Assured Of Our Continuous Prayers!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE: Be Rest Assured Of Our Continuous Prayers!!! (215 Views)

How To Be Assured Of Salvation / How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: Be Rest Assured Of Our Continuous Prayers!!! by brian91(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2021
How true and often do they practise the aboved narration

I had read and glanced across religious men, and women use the above narration to console the bereaved, victims and the likes sad

Could recall when I lost my father, narration like that were pouring in and as at then, I was so glad believing we gonna be equipped and protected endlessly by those prayers coming left to right, front to back angry

Egbon Lalasticlala do justice for wider opinion!
Re: RE: Be Rest Assured Of Our Continuous Prayers!!! by Ammishaddai: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2021
They don't o. Many of them are fixated on the tithes and offering but leave behind the weightier matters of the gospel of Christ
Re: RE: Be Rest Assured Of Our Continuous Prayers!!! by Kobojunkiee: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
brian91:
How true and often do they practise the aboved narration

I had read and glanced across religious men, and women use the above narration to console the bereaved, victims and the likes sad

Could recall when I lost my father, narration like that were pouring in and as at then, I was so glad believing we gonna be equipped and protected endlessly by those prayers coming left to right, front to back angry

Egbon Lalasticlala do justice for wider opinion!

Huh what 'narration'? undecided

(1) (Reply)

More Young People Will Do Money Rituals Now Because Of Cubanas Party! / To Bear Fruits Is Work! / The Heresy Of Unitarians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.