Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus (3344 Views)

Purge Yourself Of Greed For Power – Omehia Blasts Wike / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:

I don't understand what this mumu is saying I am from Enugu state, speak English please or pidgin, I don't understand gibberish

Then preach the sermon to your people

do everything to your people

we are not bounded by same culture

everyone get him own pattern.

face your state and do all u want to change there
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Then preach the sermon to your people

do everything to your people

we are not bounded by same culture

everyone get him own pattern.

face your state and do all u want to change there

But you are not igbo why are crying on this igbo matter?
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:

But you are not igbo why are crying on this igbo matter?

I don't care or share in igbo sentiments or seen hiding under igbo sentiments to spew trash

Nigeria has 36 states and I concentrate on the one that matters to me coz we are running a federal system and not some sort of monarchy...

obi burial happened in anambra state and not in enugu and here u are killing yourself over another states pattern of burial ceremony with useless sermons

una no dey shame....ifele adia eme unu.
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I don't care or share in igbo sentiments or seen hiding under igbo sentiments to spew trash

Nigeria has 36 states and I concentrate on the one that matters to me coz we are running a federal system and not some sort of monarchy...

obi burial happened in anambra state and not in enugu and here u are killing yourself over another states pattern of burial ceremony with useless sermons

Igbo is igbo, I won't buy that your bs, igbos are igbos even the ones in benue, you can't be more igbo than any igbo, receive sense
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Uchek(m): 3:06am On Jul 19, 2021
Trash. You must be unemployed or under-employed.

vasel15:
Open your mind before reading to free yourself from mental slavery and please crime is universal,all tribes in Nigeria commit crimes, this is just about the way my people worship money and not all Igbos that blow money get it illegally,Igbos work hard, I can even say more than any other tribe in Nigeria, everything we have we worked hard for it

Dont get me wrong other tribes also worship money in Nigeria eg yorubas but igbos take their money worship to another level, i urge cubana and his igbo friend to band together and give the igbos something solid in igbo land or they should talk to their governor friends to do it and don't get me wrong it is nice to be rich but everyone have their own destiny don't be faster than urs

I saw a post on Twitter by should I say an old igbo man because he's got some white beards, he was comparing those Arabs and Russians chopping money to those in Nigeria, Russia, and Dubai actually work compared to Igbo land.

I replied and I was angry at him for trying to implant that kind of mentality in our young people, did he actually Compare Igbo land to Dubai and Russia and Asia. Lol. I was pissed because this mentality has landed many Igbos in jail and in Igbo land people worship money and I have always wanted to talk about this but now is the right time to do it, before you rant I am Igbo, and a Biafran

When I replied him I was called a hater and a poor man, lol now you understand the mentality and even one old fool from South Africa wearing lakers at his age telling me to go and make money and before he could block me I blocked his descendants

Look at this point in my life I am happy, I have a business, I have a house in Lagos, I have foreign citizenship and I am paying for a house where I have citizenship, I don't need a Ferrari at this stage in my life, maybe if I win the lottery tomorrow I could Buy a Ferrari or maybe not and with the credit limit I have I Can buy a range, I don't need cash, you all understand how it works.

I am not saying be poor but a modest life is ok. it is ok to drive a Toyota, it is ok to take the brt or train, some people can't travel to their village because they have a Toyota, they want a benz.

Pressure from Igbo society has pushed many youths to their deaths and some in jail.

We have no BRT, no train and no roads, no tech hub in Igbo land

Don't fall for pressure from society and even your parents, we know how Igbo parents talk or let me say Nigerian parents talk, like look at your mate building mansions

Dont give your last money to a native doctor to do ego nbute for you because you want to turn to Cubana overnight.

I was already chopping money at 21 meeting with the CP of Lagos at 21, my brother's wife a Chinese was my supplier then and I made money.

We need to start changing the mentality of our new generation you don't need a Ferrari to enjoy your life and you don't to be Cubana to be a rich man, even the Cubana is not even rich, I know what I mean by rich and this is the problem of the black man we are mentally enslaved and this is why we can't be like the whites, we hear of Walmart that is wealth, generational wealth read about the walton family and understand wealth.

Do you know obi Cubana has no hospital or any reasonable business, club business is crap? Why can't he and his gang of rich men develop onicha waterfront and before you say are they the government come on, the one that calls himself chief priest is an APC politician, can't they talk to their politician friends,didn't you see politicians like peter obi at the burial?

No state in Igbo land can compete with Cape Town, shebi una get money, as much as I understand that Cubana is a show biz man but some things are uncalled for especially when you are doing it on dusty and pothole-filled roads

Do you know how many Igbos would land in jail after the Cubana burial?

Many tribes fear marrying Igbos because of the bill they would give them because we worship money

We can blame this worshipping of money on the civil war because the was a race to regain everything that was lost, but now we have it all, and we must stop worshipping money.

Now I understand why Igbos are hated because we love show biz and we do it well and it is not our fault, we just do it better than any other tribe

We must teach our youths that driving a Toyota is ok and we must get rid of this get rich or die trying mentality.

I say to the old people stop killing our youths because you fools worship money, in Igbo land even a little kid with money can talk down an elder without money, this madness must stop

Remember one thing you won't take money or riches anywhere so don't kill yourself to get it if you do someone else would enjoy that money that you killed yourself for or you would kill yourself and still have no money.

I support you to blow your money anyhow but do it after we become like Dubai or China and not when we have dusty and bad roads with potholes or no roads at all and no hospital, we must plan Biafra and we must refuse to make a mistake else we become like the zoo, finally purge yourself from this money worshipping virus.your insults are welcome but i have avery strong skin and I would insult you as well,i don't play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRwFb24P-U

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-we-igbos-must-purge-ourselves-from
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Uchek(m): 3:08am On Jul 19, 2021
If the North is a bastion of jolines and righteousness, the magnitude of poverty and deprivation in the North would be not exist

MrColdsweat:

Ndigbo don't like truth.

I lived at lasu axis some years back. Anytime I wanted to go to Alaba to get something, I would look for an Hausa man to buy from because I was sure that my fellow igbo man would cheat/defraud me or sell fake products to me. Asides phones, it is very difficult to get original products at alaba. They cheat you and call it business. When abokis cheat and marginalize us in politics, we cry foul.

Another point is this, Ndigbo will go through stress and travel home for Christmas, mostly to showoff and lavish money. But he can never travel home to vote good leaders for his state.

Is Christmas more important than our political future?

Ndigbo don't like truth.
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by History555: 4:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

When would you stop making a complete fool of yourself. You are not lgbo yet dedicate so much time claiming to be lgbo. You must suffer from inferiority complex.
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 19, 2021
History555:

When would you stop making a complete fool of yourself. You are not lgbo yet dedicate so much time claiming to be lgbo. You must suffer from inferiority complex.
We have heard u

Face ur state

Igbo is not a state
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by xelly: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Writing long episodes to get support doesn't make your point right. We will not change our identity for anything.

We will keep making money. If you don't like money, send yours to me, I like it.
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by xelly: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:
Open your mind before reading to free yourself from mental slavery and please crime is universal,all tribes in Nigeria commit crimes, this is just about the way my people worship money and not all Igbos that blow money get it illegally,Igbos work hard, I can even say more than any other tribe in Nigeria, everything we have we worked hard for it

Dont get me wrong other tribes also worship money in Nigeria eg yorubas but igbos take their money worship to another level, i urge cubana and his igbo friend to band together and give the igbos something solid in igbo land or they should talk to their governor friends to do it and don't get me wrong it is nice to be rich but everyone have their own destiny don't be faster than urs

I saw a post on Twitter by should I say an old igbo man because he's got some white beards, he was comparing those Arabs and Russians chopping money to those in Nigeria, Russia, and Dubai actually work compared to Igbo land.

I replied and I was angry at him for trying to implant that kind of mentality in our young people, did he actually Compare Igbo land to Dubai and Russia and Asia. Lol. I was pissed because this mentality has landed many Igbos in jail and in Igbo land people worship money and I have always wanted to talk about this but now is the right time to do it, before you rant I am Igbo, and a Biafran

When I replied him I was called a hater and a poor man, lol now you understand the mentality and even one old fool from South Africa wearing lakers at his age telling me to go and make money and before he could block me I blocked his descendants

Look at this point in my life I am happy, I have a business, I have a house in Lagos, I have foreign citizenship and I am paying for a house where I have citizenship, I don't need a Ferrari at this stage in my life, maybe if I win the lottery tomorrow I could Buy a Ferrari or maybe not and with the credit limit I have I Can buy a range, I don't need cash, you all understand how it works.

I am not saying be poor but a modest life is ok. it is ok to drive a Toyota, it is ok to take the brt or train, some people can't travel to their village because they have a Toyota, they want a benz.

Pressure from Igbo society has pushed many youths to their deaths and some in jail.

Don't fall for pressure from society and even your parents, we know how Igbo parents talk or let me say Nigerian parents talk, like look at your mate building mansions

Dont give your last money to a native doctor to do ego nbute for you because you want to turn to Cubana overnight.

I was already chopping money at 21 meeting with the CP of Lagos at 21, my brother's wife a Chinese was my supplier then and I made money.

We need to start changing the mentality of our new generation you don't need a Ferrari to enjoy your life and you don't to be Cubana to be a rich man, even the Cubana is not even rich, I know what I mean by rich and this is the problem of the black man we are mentally enslaved and this is why we can't be like the whites, we hear of Walmart that is wealth, generational wealth read about the walton family and understand wealth.

Do you know obi Cubana has no hospital or any reasonable business, club business is crap? Why can't he and his gang of rich men develop onicha waterfront and before you say are they the government come on, the one that calls himself chief priest is an APC politician, can't they talk to their politician friends,didn't you see politicians like peter obi at the burial?

No state in Igbo land can compete with Cape Town, shebi una get money, as much as I understand that Cubana is a show biz man but some things are uncalled for especially when you are doing it on dusty and pothole-filled roads

Many tribes fear marrying Igbos because of the bill they would give them because we worship money

We can blame this worshipping of money on the civil war because the was a race to regain everything that was lost, but now we have it all, and we must stop worshipping money.

Now I understand why Igbos are hated because we love show biz and we do it well and it is not our fault, we just do it better than any other tribe

We must teach our youths that driving a Toyota is ok and we must get rid of this get rich or die trying mentality.

I say to the old people stop killing our youths because you fools worship money, in Igbo land even a little kid with money can talk down an elder without money, this madness must stop

Remember one thing you won't take money or riches anywhere so don't kill yourself to get it if you do someone else would enjoy that money that you killed yourself for or you would kill yourself and still have no money.

I support you to blow your money anyhow but do it after we become like Dubai or China and not when we have dusty and bad roads with potholes or no roads at all and no hospital, we must plan Biafra and we must refuse to make a mistake else we become like the zoo, finally purge yourself from this money worshipping virus.your insults are welcome but i have avery strong skin and I would insult you as well,i don't play

How on earth will you want people to join this your poverty mindset? We like money, and we will keep liking it. If you like self, say we love money. We do
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
xelly:

How on earth will you want people to join this your poverty mindset? We like money, and we will keep liking it. If you like self, say we love money. We do

That is why your politicians like money and they have looted you dry
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Uchek:
Trash. You must be unemployed or under-employed.

I am actually a business owner and I pay tax
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Obdk: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Another Igbo thread

Special advisers on Igbo affairs
This one is looking for who to wallow in penury with
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Obdk:

Another Igbo thread

Special advisers on Igbo affairs
This one is looking for who to wallow in penury with

Ok dangote
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Seventywin: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
vasel15:

And they need to band together and give us Cape Town

That is true every effort should be made to collaborate amongst ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi / How Peter Obi's Cabinet Will Look Like If He Wins / My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.